All Comments on 'Take All My Cum'

by DarkSollat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, this was really hot scene, pure animal fucking.

DarkSollatDarkSollat9 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous, this is what I was hoping for :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
outstanding series!

This is the fifth chapter in the riveting story of Ashley and James, and should be read from the first chapter. The author has given his fortunate readers a tumultuous and glorious romance story, of two people in love with each other, and all the passion and complexities this involves. The category under which the author has chosen to post this story perhaps does not fully convey this, but this is a Five Stars story all the way!

DarkSollatDarkSollat9 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous #2, thank you very much, you made me blush! I don't exactly see it as a love story, more of a fuck story, but as writing is the art, everyone is entitled to their own interpretation :). And yeah, I suspected that this category may be a miss, but the story is fan fiction, so it's the most suitable - even if Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Erotic Couplings would fit as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkSollat@DarkSollat
All my works are published on AO3 first (under the same nickname), and some will be forever exclusive for it. Except of broading my range (nice joke), I'm here also for reading and Discussion Board, especially Story Ideas subforum.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES