Take All My Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ASH! ASH, I'M GONNA CUM!"

"THEN CUM! CUM IN ME! FILL ME UP!"

In his next thrust, James pushed his cock deep into Ashley's cunt, deeper than ever before. His 9 inches long shaft completely disappeared inside and their pelvises touched so close that not even a sheet of paper could fit between them.

"FUCK!" Both soldiers screamed in unison when their orgasms - the biggest, most gargantuan orgasms they ever felt - hit them both at exactly the same time.

James suddenly felt his cockhead being hugged by Ashley's walls tighter than she could do it voluntarily and then it expanded, delivering his first shot. The sperm produced in his huge balls had been sent to his dick and escaped through his slit in a powerful burst - the slit which was now aligned perfectly with Ashley's cervical canal. A thick load of baby-making gunk squeezed right through it, filling her womb with white, sticky, life-creating liquid.

But this charge, however huge, wasn't the only one. A mere moment later James's cockhead expanded again and afterwards kept expanding even more, every time shooting the new batch of potent spermatozoids. One, two, three... nine gargantuan loads were shot right into her womb. The little warriors, delivered in thousands in each of them, fought against the defenses set by the pills Williams took and almost conquered them, but ultimately needed to acknowledge the superiority of science over biology.

Ashley however felt only a little of that, because this time her orgasmic knot hadn't untangled nor even snapped - it exploded. Exploded with a pleasure she couldn't even comprehend: it was like a light of a thousand stars or a pull of a black hole at the center of the galaxy. Originating from her cunt, it flooded her entire body, from the spinal cord to the tiniest nerves, making her feel like a being of pure bliss - she no longer has arms, legs, or any other organs, all of it fused into the singularity of pleasure. She perceived a flicker of bright colors and then the purest white, but it filled not only her sight but her hearing, her taste, and every other of her senses.

And the moment she descended from the peak and her pussywalls somehow relaxed... Vega resumed his thrusts.

"Take it, Ash, take all my cum!"

"Oh yes, James, don't stop, don't stop thrusting, and don't... stop... cuuummiiiiiiing!"

So yet again James cock slid in and out inside Ashley's pussy, now shooting another batch of semen with every pull and stirring the whole mixture with every push. The huge, still rock-hard dick delivered more and more gunk into her already sperm-filled cunt and the movement made it splash from between the soldiers' connected organs. Soon, their tights and bellies were covered with droplets of Vega's semen, and some of them reached as far as Williams' underboob. Every one of those ejaculations resonated in Ashley's body, sending her to a series of consecutive mini-orgasms.

Eventually, though, even a man like James had to stop cumming, and the last of his expulsions splashed against Ashley's pussywalls, leaving them both in post-orgasmic bliss. After a moment, they opened their eyes - strange, neither remembered closing them - and looked at each other's red, happy faces.

12