All Comments on 'Take as Prize Ch. 03'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great instalment in the adventures of a 40k Naval officer.

And a growing legend to rank right up there with Sysko, hehe. What I really like about your stories is the tongue in cheek sense of humour. With 40k cannon becoming ever more po-faced and serious, your style fondly reminds me of the original Rogue Trader, when the entire 40k universe existed to take sly swipes at Dune, the Foundation series, Starship Troopers and as with everything they used to write at GW, a healthy dose of 2000 AD.

Great work and thanks for the read.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks <3

By the way, each of those names is a reference.

Fletchers make arrows! Arrows are fired by...Archers

Kirk is the Scottish word for Church!

A Picard is someone from Picardy, part of France - as is Bordeaux.

Janeway, by the way? Anglicized version of an Italian name.And that name is...Genoveis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous