All Comments on 'Take as Prize Ch. 06'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

Vynn and Jon shall return in Warrant Officer...eventually!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Exciting conculsion to a rip roaring tale.

I especially enjoyed reading their battening down the gellar field to ride out the storm. FFG really could have benefited from a little bit more of your age of sail vibe in their Rogue Trader RPG. As good as it is, trying to RP void travel still drags after a dozen or so trips. But not off the tabletop. You gripped me from the start and then pulled me along like a space Hulk in the warp. Very compelling.You threw some very cool references in ther too. I want to give you a five just for adding Sam Neill's Dr Weir in a cupboard - after all, it is pretty much agreed that Paul Anderson's effort is the unofficel prequel to the universe of 40K. The Inquisitor's space walk, that was well thought out too - much better than that Disney Hack's Super-Leia or Leia Poppin's. Oh and Yondo's Arrow - was it Guardian's of the Galaxy?

Great Story and as always thanks for fine read.

5*

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Oi!

I will hear no disparagement of Leia's spacewalk. That was rad. Not gonna lie, The Last Jedi is literally my third favorite Star Wars thing.

It goes...

1) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords (with the fan patch)

2) Force and Destiny, the tabletop RPG (FFG's narrative dice system is the bees knees)

3) The Last Jedi (I love literally everything about it. I love Kylo, I love Rey, I love grumpy Luke, I love the fact that the movie can accurately be described as a string of fuckups...it's just...mwah! I loves it.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. Master and commander just smashed into 40k. And I read a fair bit of 40k thus far. Have played with writting within that realm, it’s not easy, the constant canon references that check a story’s flow. It’s not easy. And this has been done so well. Better than so many of the established 40k authors. The characters were fun and personable. So often 40k characters are scrubbed sterile by their pious ways. Again, I really enjoyed it, thank you. You could of easily of extended this. If the chaos marine had succeeded, oh that would of been a opening for a novel. I would of payed for this. Thanks again and please don’t stop. Ben

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous