Take @ Chance Ch. 02: By Debbie

Story Info
Chance meeting on a train seen from the domme's perspective.
6.8k words
4.72
4.7k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,768 Followers

You would be forgiven as you read this story to think, "I have read this story before, I am sure." You could very well be correct as if you have read Take @ Chance Ch 1 - by Laura then you will have read this story as I am about to retell it again. When I wrote Laura's version I wrote the story from her perspective, this time I am going to tell exactly the same story but from Debbie's perspective. So, you already know the end... or do you?

*****

We had been stopped at the train station for a good 90 minutes and there seemed to be no sign of the train moving, but as always with British Rail, the only announcements were the guard saying he had no idea what was going on. I sat with my head pressed against the train window, on the other side the view was of the main station entrance and already a few people had started to look for taxis. On my side, was a half-deserted platform with another stopped train.

I was bored shitless. I had scanned the carriage for any possible companions and even though a couple of the women had given me surreptitious glances the presence of their boyfriend or husband procluded any further action. I even fired up my Take @ Chance app with the hope that one of them may respond as it wouldn't be the first time I have had an outrageous conversation with a married woman while her husband sat oblivious to it all.

The app pinged to show someone was nearby and it hit me that she must be on the other train. Looking out of the window I saw someone and fell instantly in love, well in lust to be more accurate, and found myself praying it was her on the app. I could feel myself get instantly wet and sliding my hand under the table I started to touch myself while texting with my free hand.

As I watched her pretty face staring vacantly out of the window, I started to make up a life imagining how she was almost certainly straight and probably a one-man happily married type. Never strayed from the path of righteousness and thought lesbians were the spawn of the devil, well that's what my mother always called us.

Thinking of my mother made me sigh sadly. We hadn't talked in nearly eight years since my parents had caught me in bed with Jenny Mulhern from the next street along. One moment my head was buried between her thighs, lapping at her sweetness as she returned the favour, the next I was being dragged from her embrace by my father as my mother cursed and hissed calling us both abominations in her eyes of God. We sat on the couch in subdued silence, wrapped in blankets, as my father paced the front waiting for Jenny's parents to collect her. What could they do I thought, we were both 18 and it wasn't like it was illegal though in rural Ireland you would have thought it was a stoning offence.

There was a hushed conversation in the hall when Jenny's father arrived and then she was dragged to the car and I never saw her again. Not that she was done in or anything, just she was shipped off to Cork and married off to a farmer's son and was pregnant within the year of being married. After she left and my father returned to the room I stood and tried to object, after all, I was an adult but as I opened my mouth the back of his hand sent me spinning across the room. I went to stand but he punched me in the face splitting my lip which spurted blood. Then taking his belt from his trousers he pulled me over his knee and started to spank me with hard vicious strokes. It was relentless and he accompanied each blow with a curse and mutterings about 'my type' and 'unclean whores'.

As the belt lashed down, I tried to cut out my surroundings but found my eyes locked with my mother who stood with her arms folded, scolding me with her stare, no pity evident, no words of protest. Eventually, my father became tired and pushed me from his lap stating how he was disgusted with me and how I should be thrown out on the street like a dog. As I sat on the floor sobbing two things ran through my brain. The first was that he was so disgusted with me yet got an erection as he beat me and the other was that despite the pain and humiliation, I was wet.

From thereon meals were eaten in silence and my father would refuse to acknowledge my existence, leaving the table as soon as he had finished. I resolved in my mind that I would leave I just needed cash and the opportunity. My moment came after a few weeks when I caught my mother alone in the kitchen washing up with her back to me.

"I was thinking mammy that I might be leaving but would be needing some cash to do so."

She said nothing but just continued moving the plates from the bowl to the drainer.

"I was wondering if he would have beaten you so hard had he caught you with Mrs O" Hanlan in the same way as he caught me and Jenny?"

My mother stiffened and turned to face me, the fear on her face plain and I knew that my guess had hit home and something was going on between them.

"He would kill me," she said wringing her hands

"You never tried to stop him, you bitch," I hissed back at her.

What followed wasn't so much a negotiation but rather an exchange of insults with demands for money to make me go away and promise never to return. I didn't care what she wanted as I never wanted to see either of them again and stuffing the cash into my rucksack along with a few bits of clothing I caught the bus to Dublin.

Returning my attention to the girl I could see her looking at me and I breathed on the glass before drawing T@C on the glass.

I needed to change my look from the Kilkenny country girl to something that screamed lesbian dyke and learn how to have the upper hand when it came to sex. If I was going to be the 'spawn of the devil,' then I was going to be the best spawn there was. Walking into a barber's shop in the gay quarter of Dublin that stated in its window that it specialised in 'gender-neutral hair cutting' I asked for the most lesbian haircut they could do. The woman just looked at me with an amused grin on her face as she said, "so are you a lesbian or a wannabe and do you really think you are a dyke?"

I laughed with a greater degree of bravery than I felt as I looked her in the eye and said, "Why don't you cut my hair, let me lick your pussy in payment and then you can teach me how to be a proper dyke."

She roared with laughter and patted the chair, licking her lips as she said, "Deal. I'm Molly but you can call me Ma'am."

We had a great six months as she became my mentor and my lover showing me all the ways to bring a woman to the heights of ecstasy. She showed the joys of a flogger, whips and ropes but all the time I was receiving I was learning the ways of BDSM. It all turned a bit sour in the end when she caught me with one of her customers banging her senseless in the flat about the shop. As she said it wasn't so much the sex but using her strap-on without asking her permission was taking the piss. From there I skipped over to England and settled in Newcastle where the nightlife was fantastic in the party capital of Europe.

When the T@C app came out, I took to it like a duck to water and would spend half my time on the app hooking up and the rest of the time prowling the lesbian bars looking for the bicurious women who after a few wines were easy pickings. I found that most started with curiosity but their tastes often ran toward BDSM and I was happy to oblige. In fact, there were a few women who I would regularly fuck in return for gifts and favours which helped me get by financially.

Bringing myself back to reality I added a question mark to the T@C in the window and hoped. Then to my joy, the app pinged showing someone called Curious_L was nearby. A quick scan of her profile told me everything I wanted to know by what it didn't say rather than what it did. The name for a start, oh my this was almost certainly a 'straight' and when I read that at this stage, she was just exploring but wanted to be discrete I was salivating.

I quickly typed,

DEBBIE: Hey there,

I waited to see what would happen next so as she didn't respond I texted again.

DEBBIE: Hey sexy, I'm Debbie. What's your name?

Oh my god so cute, she must have known that I was talking to her yet even still she shrugged her shoulders and pointed to herself as if to say, "What me?" I drew a love heart in the window, only because if I had drawn what was going through my brain it would have been obscene. I wanted this woman spreadeagled on my bed whatever it took.

LAURA: Hello, I'm Laura,

I had to bite my lips to stop myself from screaming with joy as I typed,

DEBBIE: Thanks for agreeing to chat with me. You have made my day and my panties wet, well you would have if I was wearing any.

OK, now we would see how she reacted. She could click close but I suspected that was unlikely otherwise why did she talk in the first place? She could flirt back which was probably as far as it was ever going to go or she could act all outraged and shocked, which was a sure sign her pussy was ripe for the taking.

LAURA: What are you doing? I am on the way to see my boyfriend, well I would if this bloody train ever got going.

I breathed a silent prayer of thanks as I replied.

DEBBIE: What I am doing is texting a very sexy woman who I think is one of the horniest things I have seen in ages. What I would like to be doing is having a night of rampant sex with her.

I could see her stare at her phone and run her fingers through her long mousy blonde hair, deciding to press onwards I sent another message.

DEBBIE: Hope your boyfriend knows how lucky he is... and if you fancy going halves on a hotel, I'm game.

Adding under my breath "Fuck it I will pay it all if I can have you."

I could see her blush and quickly fired a text off to a woman who I had slept with a few times when I passed through this town who worked at the hotel opposite. I decided to gamble as I sent, "Hey it's me, any chance of a room I think I have pulled," praying that she was working tonight.

Within a few moments, the reply came back, "Sure but you owe me, xxx" I laughed silently as repaying my debt would be fun as always as Sally was an interesting character, to say the least. My phone pinged again as Laura had replied.

LAURA: Do you really have no panties on?

DEBBIE: Why would I lie? Anyway, it's so liberating to be naked under a skirt or dress in the knowledge that a gust of wind or a fall could reveal everything to the world. The excitement that a stranger could slide their hand up my inner thigh and touch my naked cunt.

I laughed out loud as I thought of a way to prove to her that I was commando, which I was most of the time.

DEBBIE: Pick a number, 1, 2, 3 or 4.

LAURA: 2

DEBBIE: Wait a moment.

The carriage was still quiet with the remaining passengers clinging to the main hope that the train would start moving again. A quick glance around showed me no one was looking directly at me so placing my phone under the table I clicked a selfie of my open pussy/ On checking it I realised it was pointless as there was no flash so the picture was too dark. Turning the camera around I pointed it and was rewarded with a nice clear picture, albeit a little off-centre that showed my open folds. The thought of sending it to her and hoping it would turn her on made me wet so it was easy to push two fingers deep inside, wiggling them as I went as deep as I could. I suspect I may have moaned a little as a couple of heads turned toward me as I pulled them out and snapped again.

Selecting the best from the sequence I sent them to her and then licked my fingers dry with a further text exchange.

DEBBIE: I have shown you mine, do I get to see yours?

LAURA: I couldn't I would be too embarrassed. Anyway, I am wearing panties.

DEBBIE: Take them off then... why not take a chance?

I could see that despite my hair and appearance screaming lesbian a guy further up the carriage had taken notice and I could see he was contemplating a move. Deciding that it was time to bail and needing to at least see her face to face I grabbed my bag and nipped across the platform between the two trains.

Sliding into the seat next to her I inhaled her perfume for the first time. I wasn't sure what it was but to me, it had the aroma of pure innocence crossed with a huge amount of sex appeal. Looking at her made my heart beat faster but I kept my voice level as I said,

"Hey there... That look on your face tells me that you were going to say no, so here I am so you can tell me face to face, but before you do let me pose something to you. You have no idea who I am and I have no idea who you are apart from first names. I would guess by the look on your face that you are as straight as they come and probably only been with one maybe two guys at most, let alone licked a nice wet pussy."

I watched carefully as she started to go red but it wasn't the red of just pure embarrassment it was also the red of heightened sexual excitement, I simply had to have her. Pushing on I said calmly,

"Let us consider the facts. The trains are all fucked so none of us will be going anywhere fast. They will offer a replacement bus service that will take until the early hours of the morning to get you to where you are going. You can get on that and enjoy the company of some drunk crowded next to you drooling on your shoulder as you return back to your normal and no doubt boring life, or..."

I was sure my heart was going to burst and I could feel myself getting wetter to the point that surely, she could smell my excitement. Reaching across the table I ran my finger down her arm and had to bite my tongue as I saw her nipple harden under her blouse.

"...You could join me in the hotel over there where I have already booked a room and I could lick every inch of your sexy body taking you to heights you have never been before. I can unpack my toys and fuck you in ways you have only ever dreamed of. Then in the morning, we go our separate ways, no strings attached never to meet again."

Sitting back, I studied her face as I watched her brain whirring as she considered her options.

"I have people expecting me," she blurted out.

"You can send a text saying you will travel in the morning," I said watching her eyes that sparkled with that small twinge of fear knowing that she wanted to say yes.

"What will you do if I say no?" she asked still trying to buy herself time.

"But you aren't going to say no, are you?" and as she shook her head I went on, "Just remember my name as you will be screaming it later."

At that moment the announcement came over the tannoy advising that the trains had been cancelled and a replacement bus service would be arranged as soon as possible. With a lot of grumblings and moaning the train quickly cleared as people filed out and across the bridge to the exits, where long queues had already started to form. I just sat there looking at her until there were just the two of us left when almost to emphasise the point that the trains had been cancelled the carriage was plunged into semi-darkness.

"Decision time are you ready to take a chance? What are your deepest sexual desires? I can be your mistress or your slut, the choice is yours. What does your body say inside here?"

I leaned over and touched a spot at the top of her breast where her heart was and I could feel the spark leap from her body to my fingertips. She stared into my eyes, hers like liquid pools of bright blue sapphires as she took a deep breath and whispered, "Slut...will you make me your slut for the night?"

I paused for a moment, suppressing the sigh inside as I am been hoping she would have been my Mistress for just one night but instead I moved my hand lower until I cupped her full breast.

"What are your limits? Name them now as from once you say yes you are mine." I said never breaking eye contact

She thought for a long moment then took a deep breath before she said quietly, "None."

I smiled at her and slipped my hand inside her blouse and under her bra feeling the softness of her flesh. There was a flash of panic on her face as she looked around like startled deer so I barked, "Look at me slut. Are you sure?" As I waited for her reply, I started to squeeze her nipple with ever-increasing firmness until a low moan escaped her lips.

"Yes," she moaned arching her back towards my hand, "Whatever you command."

"Remove your panties," and suppressed a smile as she went to open her mouth to protest. "Life is all about taking chances. Sometimes we let those opportunities pass and spend the rest of our lives wondering what if. I know you have leggings on. I know that to remove your panties you will need to remove your leggings. Your jacket should be long enough to cover your ass, though best we are last up the stairs or people may see your naked cunt. If you aren't quick enough, I may just walk you through the station naked, on a leash so all can see what a slut you are."

My god, I thought to myself as I watched the myriad of emotions cross her face, I think she is about to cum just at the thought. A natural sub that meant tonight would be will be like playing a concerto on a rare and valuable violin. As she sent a text, I assumed to her boyfriend, I continued to play with her nipple, never to cause real pain but enough to know that her nipple would be directly connected to her pussy.

Holding out my hand I led her to the toilet which was the type that had the large electric door that moved around slowly to open and then what seemed even slower to close. Once the door had fully shut, I clicked the button to lock the door, turning the switch green to red. Folding my arms across my breasts I regarded her silently as she removed her leggings and panties revealing her succulent flesh. I simply had to see more of her and said quietly, "Strip fully."

I looked at her shivering and could see in her eyes that she was uncertain as to what was going to happen next, but at the same time accepting her fate. Picking up her discarded clothing I opened the small ventilation window and pushed her clothes out onto the track below.

"Go and get your coat," I said calmly and at the same time pressed the button to open the door. I watched as she glanced to see if the carriage was empty and then relax as she realised it was. Her relief was short-lived as I followed her horrified gaze down the corridors of the train to see the guard walking through checking the train was empty. She looked through the window at the backs of the shuffling passengers and the overwhelming desire ran through me to bang on the window so that they would turn and see her nakedness.

I watched her ass wobble delightfully as she reached up and grabbed her coat and managed to wrap it around herself before the guard entered the carriage.

It was like watching a rabbit caught in the headlights as he said "All change Miss," and I could see that her bag was high enough that she would have to show her naked ass to reach it.

I toyed for a moment with letting her display herself but deciding to save her I stuck my head around the end of the carriage, "Hurry up slow coach, I am getting cold and will need to borrow your coat soon." The guard turned his head towards me which gave her enough of a distraction to reach up and grab her bag.

I led her around the corner to the lift that went from platform level to bridge level as I could hear her breathe a sigh of relief that she would have to walk up the stairs.

"Phew that could have been embarrassing," she sighed but I just laughed.

"I was debating getting you to blow that guard. Embarrassing yes but you were excited by it weren't you?"

I didn't wait for her reply but instead pushed her into the lift and as the doors closed, I thrust my hand under the short jacket come coat kicking her ankles sharply apart. Before she could protest, I drove two stiffened fingers into her soaking pussy as I pressed my open mouth against hers. I drove my fingers in and out at such speed the lift filled with the sound of her juices squelching on my fingers. I could sense she was close to cumming as the lift juddered to a halt and I pulled my fingers out and tasted her juices as I licked them from my fingers. Leading her across the road to the hotel she was a little wobbly.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,768 Followers
12