Take @ Chance Ch. 02: By Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Sally I smiled as she switched into her greeting a VIP mode. I could see Laura starting to relax so to set her on edge again when Sally asked about luggage and any special requirements I said, "No luggage, just my toys," patting my rucksack, "Oh, and a room where my slut screaming in orgasm won't disturb the other guests would be good."

Laura's legs seemed to crumble a little and to her shock, and to my amusement Sally said, "We do have to check that new guests aren't carrying contraband," she said still smiling but with a lustful twinkle in her eye.

"Of course," I said with mock concern before she turned to her and said quietly, "Open your jacket and show her."

I could see the panic in her eyes as she glanced around the foyer which was pretty empty although there were a few people near the entrance asking the night porter for directions to the taxi ranks. Turning her back to the door she slipped the zip down to reveal the top of her breasts.

I tutted theatrically so she responded well by pulling it to her waist allowing her breasts to pop out on display. As she went to slide the zip back up Sally let out a small sigh of disappointment. I grabbed her hand before she could pull it back up and ran the zip down so that her coat fell open. The way she stood there meekly I know she would respond to pretty much any command and Sally reached out to fondle her body.

I couldn't help the hiss that escaped from my mouth, as although I had shared a woman with Sally before, there was something about this one that made me want to take her on her first sapphic journey on my own. I saw her relax as I deterred Sally but to keep her on edge, I said with a wry smile on my lips, "But if she is still here once I have finished with her then you may do with her as you wish. Feel free to bring any other employees who are interested, male or female my slut will service them all."

We rode up in the lift in silence and I could feel the throbbing of my pulse near my ear as my heart pounded with the feeling of power coursing through my veins. I deliberately walked ahead making her follow me until we reached the far end.

"Our room for the night," I laughed and then almost as an afterthought went on, my voice like honey "Damn I nearly forgot, be a dear and get some ice, will you? It's in the machine by the stairwell."

As she turned to trudge back along the corridor, I said softly but firmly, "but leave me your coat and your bag." She looked at me and I held my breath as this was a big test to see if she would do as she was commanded, "The quicker you go the quicker you return," I said holding out my hand.

Closing the door, I looked around the room and it was as I expected, the ice bucket sitting on the table. Unpacking my toys, I found the large dildo with the suction cup on the end and carefully attached it to the floor. I then lined up the chair so that it directly faced the door with the dildo between chair and door.

I knew she would be a while collecting the ice and chuckled as I wondered how she would carry it being totally naked. After a while, I heard the tapping on the door opposite and looking through the spyhole could see her standing there looking so sweet and vulnerable. At that moment I knew two things, the first was that whilst I would give her what she asked for, to be my slut, I would also make love to her as well. As to the second, well what she said in the morning would determine what I would need to do.

Opening the door I laughed, "Bored with me already slut, searching for some cock are you?"

God, she looked so cute with that frightened look on her face, the ice cubes melting in her hand, her chest heaving as her nipples poked out like hard pencil erasers. All I wanted to do was pull her into my arms and cuddle her, tell her that I would protect her from all the world's evils. Sighing internally, I knew that like them all, what she wanted was the big bad Domme to treat them like a slut and give them raw unbridled sex.

As she stepped forward to enter the room I held up my hand, "Put them in your cunt." I watched her face as it dawned on her what I meant and my heart melted like the cubes as she opened her legs and started into insert then one by one.

"If you don't hurry up, I will walk across the corridor and bang on the door so loud the whole floor will wake up and see a slut stuffing ice cubes up herself."

"Oh my God," I thought to myself as I saw the expression that crossed her face. She was close to cumming at the thought, this one really gets off in exhibiting herself. Still not removing my eyes from her lust-filled face I sat in the wing chair after stripping off my dress. I moved my eyes from her eyes downwards and she followed my gaze to the large phallus that sat between us, waving slowly like some alien plant growing from the hardwood floor.

"We need to make sure the ice cubes are well inserted," I laughed, "So I have arranged for a handy insertion tool." It was at that moment she spotted the ice bucket on the table, "Oh dear, silly me did I forget that I had ordered ice for the room, oh well never mind I am sure you enjoyed the walk and you did please me."

I watched her face carefully to see how she would react and as she went to close the door, I said sharply, "Did I say to shut the door?"

This was the acid test as she must have been working out what I meant her to do and the look on her face was a picture as she realised she was to sit on the dildo and ride it, forcing the ice cubes inside. As she started to lower herself onto the dildo, clenching to retain the ice I squeezed a generous dollop of toothpaste on my fingertip from the tube I had on the table.

Looking into her eyes I leaned forward and finding her engorged clit I started to liberally apply the paste watching her reaction. At first, it was a dreamy pleasure as she sank onto the shaft and then her eyes flew wide open as the burning started. It was something I had learnt a few years back about the reaction of something in the toothpaste with raw flesh. It created a tingling sensation that was like heat yet not hot, although not long-lasting it was intense, which coupled with ice cubes should be sending her wild.

Picking up an ice cube I ran it over her nipple which started to strain almost painfully as the differing sensations ran through her body. With an almost exhausted sigh of pleasure, she muttered, "Yes Mistress," and sank fully onto the shaft letting it fill her completely.

Opening my legs wide I barked softly at her, "Show me slut how happy you are, bring yourself as close as you can on the dildo," then lowering my voice, "But if you cum without my permission I will kick you out in the corridor exactly as you are."

As I watched she start to lift herself up and down and I could see her eyes glazed slightly as she stared at my open cunt that was inches from her face.

"Do you want to taste me slut?" I said softly as she strained her head forward with her tongue out. I felt her tongue take a tentative lick and then lick a woman possessed she started to lap at me as she rode. Her ministrations were more eager than skilful but her tongue was having the right effect on me.

I could hear her pussy squelching as she rode the large phallus, "Are you close slut?" I managed to gasp followed by "I will do you a deal, you may cum after I have cum."

The louder my noises of appreciation became the more enthusiastic her licking. At that point, she took my large clit between her teeth and started to tug and I knew that my moment of climax was close.

"Bite it and use your fingers on me," I growled and as she squeezed a little, I slapped her head as I said sharply, "I said fucking bite it." What I needed was pain and intense pain to take me over the top. As her teeth clamped down, I felt her ram two fingers into me and start to finger fuck me savagely. As her nails crashed over my g-spot, either by accident or design, I exploded off the chair pushing myself onto her hand. Her yells of pleasure were muffled by my pussy as I pulled her close to my flesh and I felt the vibrations of her orgasm run through me.

Lifting her almost by her head as my hands were clamped tightly to either side I kissed her over and over, licking my juices from her cheeks.

"It needs cleaning," I said as I pushed her gently to her knees so she could lick the gleaming shaft wobbling on the floor where it was attached. As she bent over sucking the dildo I grabbed a strap on from the table and donned the harness, adjusting the phallus so it jutted out obscenely. As she sucked on the dildo I drove the strap on deep and hard into her open wet pussy nearly choking her as she was forced forward. As she pushed back I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her as hard as I could making her moan as her pussy squelched. Picking up the tube of gel I squirted a generous dollop on her ass and by the way, she flinched when I penetrated her with my finger, I knew she was a virgin. Grabbing her hair I pulled her head up,

"You have something to say slut?"

I smiled inwardly as she replied with, "No Mistress,"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" I said as I twisted my finger deeper, "Oh my you are tight, are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes," she groaned then added, "...yes to both."

"Then pull your cheeks wide and invite me in," I said as I inserted a second finger into her ass. She reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart in invitation but a sharp slap made her yelp as I said, "Tell me what you want and then return to your task of cleaning the toy."

"Please fuck my slutty ass mistress," she groaned and returned to sucking the dildo attached to the floor.

I removed my fingers and knew that I would have to be careful not to choke her. I pressed the head against her anal ring and gently pulled her onto the strap-on letting her body adjust to each inch until it was fully embedded inside her. I reached under her and grasped a breast in each hand so I supported her weight but at the same time I could squeeze her nipples as I fucked her to yet another orgasm.

I pulled out of her ass and lifted her from the floor and onto the bed. I closed the door before I gently parted her thighs as she lay there on her back, opening her up to be totally vulnerable to me.

"Now I have fucked you I will make love to you," I murmured and with that started to lick every inch of her body. My tongue probed into every fold and crease of her skin, like a snake exploring its habitat and by the time I reached her nipples she was shaking. I used my teeth to graze over them making her writhe like electric shocks were running through her. Then I traced my tongue down her body until I could feel the heat emanating from her soaking pussy.

She was squealing, moaning, whimpering, and I knew that she was at heights no man had ever taken her to. As I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue she started to cum, convulsing and thrashing, her juices pouring out into my eager mouth. I tugged with my teeth and then probed both her holes before clamping my mouth over her pussy as she squirted her juices down my throat. Then she arched off the bed like a bow before crashing down, her bones like jelly as she panted, her eyes rolling in orgasmic bliss.

Taking her in my arms I held her to me and feeling like my heart would burst held her tightly until we both fell asleep.

*****

It was still early the next morning with just a few rays of light poking through the curtains as I sat there sipping my first coffee while I watched Laura sleeping looking so cute and vulnerable. I could feel myself churning up inside, she was perfect in every way, willing, beautiful, intelligent, responsive, like a thoroughbred filly. How could I taint her with being with me, a sick degenerate that was only one step up from being a prostitute. So perverted I got wet at the memory of my own father spanking me, something that deep down I craved but was too scared to admit. I would ruin her life, tear everything good about her down and leave it trampled in the dirt... yet I loved her to the very depths of my soul.

"So, you finally wake," I said softly.

I lifted my leg over the arm of the chair revealing my pussy to her as I gently start to tease my clit. I shivered with excitement the way she licked and teased me the night before bringing me to an earth-shattering orgasm like she had been licking pussy all her life.

"Your cunt is wet isn't it?" I said quietly and she simply nodded in reply. "Show me you want me," I whispered, my own heart felt like it was breaking.

She rolled onto her back and placed the soles of my feet apart on the bed in a wanton display and I would see directly into her wetness. Holding her pussy lips apart with one hand to reveal the pink folds she started to dip a finger in and out.

"We said we would walk away in the morning," I said praying she would acknowledge and agree.

She remained silent as she started to finger fuck herself deeply moving from one to two fingers, pushing them deep into her very wet pussy.

"No strings attached," I said hoarsely as I teased my clit and added, "But you want more don't you?"

She thrust a third finger in, tweaking her clit looking at me like an obedient puppy dog that just wants to be owned and to be loved.

I tried in desperation to dissuade her from loving me, the spawn of the devil. "You want to throw away your degree, your husband-to-be, your respectability, your old life, all just to become a slut for me. Would you burden me with the responsibility of changing your life, of owning you? Did you ever think maybe I want to be owned?"

She wasn't listening as she drove 3 fingers in deep, hard and fast, the noise of her squelching pussy filling the room, her fingers tweaking her pussy as she urged herself higher and higher until finally, she arched up from the bed screaming "Debbieeeeeeee."

I watched as she slumped back, spent and semi-comatose from the intense orgasm she had just bought herself to. I propped the note I had written earlier against my coffee cup and silently left the room.

Walking out of the hotel I reflected on how things were and were likely to be. I had enjoyed my time with Laura and she was lots of fun, and there was little doubt she would make a great sub, but I knew in my heart that what I wanted was someone to stand with me, not at my feet.

Flicking on the app I sent her a friend request with a 'follow me' note attached which would allow her to track me. I waited for a few moments and eventually, she accepted and I sighed sadly. Then walking to the small stand where they served takeaway coffee I waited until I spotted what was almost certainly a commuter going to London in the opposite direction to me. He had a laptop backpack on and I casually slipped the phone into one of the myriads of side pockets as they were being served. As they walked away with their coffee, oblivious of what they were carrying I sighed again and looked up at the board to work out when the next train to Newcastle was.

12