All Comments on 'Take @ Chance Ch. 02: By Debbie'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the way you have done this. Very arousing.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Felt a bit sad for Laura, but the hints were there in both pieces that Debbie is searching for something else. Suspect she will find it. Very clever storyline and both characters well developed. Fun to read your work; you obviously enjoy sharing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for both sides.

TimbigmanTimbigmanalmost 2 years ago

This was horrible. Laura took a chance and was used by this slutty bitch. I hope the bitch lives a very long lonely life.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

The ending had to be that. Debbie considers herself damaged goods and can’t bring herself to really take a chance, She may be right. Loved it. xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Debbie wants something else yet chooses to take on the role of dom at their first meeting, hardly giving Laura a chance to return the favors. Why the friend request and then the wild goose chase ? Would like to see this trigger a change in Laura and meeting Debbie again with the roles reversed.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed both accounts but for some reason I seemed to enjoy Debbie's account more, what this says about me I am still trying to figure out. Conversely it is Laura that I am most interested about going forward. I would really be interested in what happens to Laura next, does it completely change her life and make her search out another domme to submit to or does she revert back to her previous humdrum existance? Five stars from me and please Shady_Lady may I request a follow up?

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Interesting to read the comments on both this and chapter 1. I had always planned to do a third and final chapter giving a "what happens next" from a more traditional storytelling perspective of the observer. So I guess it's "watch this space."

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I need Debbie to take her own advice and take a chance..

Storm1752Storm1752over 1 year ago

I didn't get the ending to the second version from Debbie's point of view. A commuter train, a guy with a backpack, what did Laura do? Reading the other comments, I guess I'll never know, and that pisses me off. Also, why didn't Debbie go back to her college with her, why did Laura have to throw her life away to be with Debbie. And making submissive slut and the sex violent and semi- sadistic femdom kinda sucked too.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 1 year agoAuthor

Storm1752 - I have tried to answer those questions in chapter 3

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Powerful and lusty, written with the attitude and passion of someone who knew what she wanted to happen. Awesome sex scenes. Dynamite writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES