All Comments on 'Take It Out'

by KingofCucks

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cellestercellesteralmost 13 years ago
LOVE IT!

amazing story loved every second of it and can't wait for more please continue this i want to know how she likes watching him get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You've been there

I can tell by the way the story was written that you've been there, sitting and watching and then participating. Only a man who has experienced the thrill of it could write it so eloquently and erotically. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

GAY STORY. Note to other readers if you like GAY stories about GAY men then read on other wise skip this GAY story.

KingofCucksKingofCucksalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Note to anonymous...

regarding your comment... "GAY STORY. Note to other readers if you like GAY stories about GAY men then read on other wise skip this GAY story."

There are more than 2 people involved. Therefore it's group sex. There is usually some kind of homosexual activity when there are more than 2 people involved.

Literotica has the right to put the story wherever they see fit. Please see them regarding any story here you feel is misplaced. Your point has some validity but since you made it to me anonymously and didn't direct it to the people in charge, your effort was wasted. It doesn't bother me where the story is placed, only that people get the chance to read it.

I do appreciate you reading it, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Really good story - like the way the husband struggles with accepting the fact he want his wifes bull to fuck him in the ass, but she knows the score!

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
solid story ...

just hope you write about the following week!!! it was hot from beginning to end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot humiliation!

would love to see a followup story! its great how hubby is "tricked" into sucking Marcus' big cock in front of his wife and how she wants to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story! Like the way you write, and the warm conversation between cuckold and cuck. Lots of us "lose" our women to other men. Sometimes sexually, but most often at work where power thrills, or home repair where greater competency is exhibited, even at family reunions, where wife finally meets family charmer (read stud). My wife's brilliant academic adviser with a small but fat, younger and more ready cock, has been doing my wife for the last 3 semesters - he's just too much for me to compete with.

FLRHusbandFLRHusbandalmost 12 years ago
Exciting story

I'm not into interracial stories but that was easily overcome by the intensity of your story. You did a wonderful job capturing the erotic potential of jealousy and humiliation that is such a big part of the kind of cuckoldry you describe. The happy ending is much appreciated too. I loved the way his sexual response revealed his true nature as a cuckold, despite his feigned reluctance.

Thanks.

boraddaboraddaover 11 years ago
Wife loved it.

Wife and I read this story together, she loved it. Now she want s a Marcus for her Birthday Present to be shared with me.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 11 years ago
Makes me wonder

I've always liked reading cuck stories but have never explored it with my gf. Not sure it would exactly work with me, but, I keep asking myself why I like these stories. I'm bi so that part would be no problem. I guess it would take some getting use to seeing another dude dick her with me there. Loved your story. Very well-told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wanted it too.

After I convinced my wife to take a huge black cock, Iwatched in awe as she struggled to accommodate his huge monster. I got under her and directed his huge lemon-size head to her tight backdoor and heard her cry for the next five minutes as he impaled her on just half of his cock. When he was ready to come, I pulled it out and sucked my first cock. He practically drowned me with his huge load.

I made plans for our next get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Likewise

Whenever I was allowed to be present, my wife's lover always instructed me to undress him then her. I loved fondling his cock while she settled on the bed. Then I was dismissed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A two time loser

This guy's both a cuckhold and a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Well written story, this needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I orgasm

This is just as, I remember seeing my husband suck off my black lover during many of our sessions!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Great Wife that she is "interested". Just wish Marcus wasn't quite so crude

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist as hell, plus just lies about the bullshit BBC mythology.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time for part 02

Let her loose more and more respect for her husband an him for himself in his own eyes. Maybe Marcus could know a common friend?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Oh please write another chapter. I am eating precum off my sissy cock clity. Love this lifestyle

bbclovebbclove2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story, very true to life. Wish it was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous