Take Me Home

Story Info
White man, black policewoman get it on.
2.2k words
4.25
37.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Research. That's what was needed. It would be worth it.

Finding a policewoman to date isn't easy, but I had a plan.

I spent months lurking in the shadows, figuring out which streetwalker was the police decoy. And that wouldn't even be the hard part, I reminded myself. I'd have to pretend I didn't know that she was the decoy.

Finally, I figured it out. The tall black woman was the cop. And she went off duty at exactly 2 a.m.

Time to implement my plan. I lurked until exactly 1:58 am, then drove up, pulled my car up next to her and rolled down the passenger window.

"Hi, honey," she purred. "Looking for a date?"

"Yep. Hop in, gorgeous."

"I cost, you know. Got enough?"

"Sweetie, I have plenty. Have a seat."

"What would you like me to do?"

"We'll talk about that later. At my house. Don't worry, it's close."

She took a step back and turned her body away from me for an instant, then turned back and finally got in the car.

"I'm Hal. What's your name, lovely?"

"Venus."

"A gorgeous name for a gorgeous woman. How did you get into the oldest profession, anyway?"

Three cars were tailing me, presumably filled with police officers. I couldn't blame Venus for being cautious. For all she knew, I might have been a serial killer who liked to prey on hookers.

"The usual. It's hard to find legitimate employment as a black woman from the ghetto. A lot of my friends ended up doing this, too."

A well thought out cover story. Now I knew why the PD had picked her as the decoy.

"Sorry to hear that. Well, here we are."

I hadn't been lying about my house being close by. It had only taken four minutes to get there from the spot where I picked Venus up. I parked in the driveway and walked around to her side of the car to open the door for her.

"Thanks. And you still haven't told me what you wanted."

I walked her to the door, unlocked it, and entered with her. I left the front door unlocked, though I did close it. I figured that way her colleagues wouldn't have to break it down if they decided to come inside.

"You, of course." I gestured to a sofa in the living room, and she sat down. I settled myself next to her.

"Well, duh. You did pick me. But what specifically do you want?"

I smacked my hand into my forehead. "Whoops, totally blonded on something. I'll be back in 30 seconds. Stay right there."

I popped up, strode to the kitchen, and returned with a chilled bottle of sparkling apple cider (the nonalcoholic kind that looks almost exactly like champagne) and two champagne glasses. I set the glasses on the two coasters on the coffee table in front of the sofa, then filled them both two-thirds full and sat down next to Venus again.

"Alcohol taketh away the abilty," I explained. "And yes, that's a misquote of Shakespeare."

"I wouldn't know."

I raised my glass, as did she, and we clinked them together.

"To the most beautiful woman in the city."

We each took a swallow from our glass.

"It's a good thing my skin doesn't show when I blush. I don't think anyone's ever called me the most beautiful woman in the city before."

We finished our glasses of cider.

"What else can I do for you, Venus? Are you hungry? Do you need a foot rub? Or maybe I could draw you a bath."

"I'm supposed to be servicing you, not the other way around."

Time to drop the charade.

"No, Officer, you're supposed to be getting me to pay for a sex act and then taking me in. But I don't want a cheap orgasm. Which I wouldn't get anyway because you would arrest me as soon as I stated I wanted sex and offered money. As I said earlier, what I want is you. Are you single and unattached?"

That caught her by surprise. She stared open-mouthed for a few seconds before putting her jaw back in place.

"Yes... yes, I am."

"Is Venus your actual name?"

She pulled out her ID and showed me. "It is."

"Hal is mine." I showed her my ID as well. "Do I have permission to ask you on dates and attempt to court you?"

Venus giggled. "Sure. I'm off duty next Tuesday night. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, if you'll tell me what your favorite meal is, you could come back here and I could cook it for you. Shall we say 7 pm?"

Venus wrote something down in her notebook, then tore out the piece of paper. "Sounds great, Hal."

I gave her a smile. "Wonderful. Now, unless you want to take me up on my earlier offer, maybe you'd better get outside. Wouldn't want to keep your colleagues waiting."

"As tempting as a foot rub and a bath does sound, it is kind of late. See you Tuesday."

She rose and blew me a kiss. I looked at what she had written down. The dish didn't seem too complex.

Tuesday arrived. I had done the requisite shopping, now I just needed to do the cooking. I had of course prowled online for cooking hints and suggestions. When I pulled it out of the oven at 6:55 p.m., it looked and smelled wonderful, as did the side dishes I had prepared. I hoped it tasted as good as it smelled.

The doorbell rang at 6:59. I opened it and Venus, wearing a gorgeous egg-shell white dress that beautifully complimented her coal-black skin, gave me a smile. I guided her inside and we settled at the table.

Two minutes later, we both had some of everything on our plates and our water glasses were full. I anxiously awaited her reaction as she sampled the dish.

"This is...well made. The flavors mixed together perfectly. How much garlic did you include?"

"Three cloves."

"My mom only used two. Yours is better. Hers was good, but it always felt like it could be improved."

I blushed. "I'm glad you like it, Venus."

She tried the sides. "You're quite the chef, Hal."

I put on my most modest expression. "All I do is follow the recipe."

We chatted pleasantly through the rest of the meal. I cleared the table and we both sat on the sofa.

Venus gave me a grin as she slipped her shoes off. "I'll take that foot rub now. My job does require a lot of standing and walking."

She adjusted her position so that her feet were in my lap. I very gently began massaging the bottom of one of them.

"You can press a little more firmly."

I did so, still being delicate. A gesture from Venus directed me to rub even more firmly, and I did. Her body seemed to relax.

I worked that foot until she indicated she was satisfied, then went to work on her other foot. When I finished with that one, she swung her legs back towards the ground.

"You've earned a lot of trust from me. The last time I tried to date someone, he attempted to convert the foot massage into a leg massage. I dropped him like a hot potato."

"I'm perfectly willing to massage your legs if you ask me to."

"I know, Hal. And that's the point. You understand boundaries."

"So, is there anything else you'd like right now?"

"Nope, because this is technically our first date. I don't do anything sexual on the first date." She give me a half-smirk. "But I'm free again next Tuesday... and I don't have any rules about what to do AFTER the first date. My job makes me horny all the time, you know - seeing all those men and women getting action. And it's been a year since I actually had any form of sexual contact."

"So..."

"Don't bother with cooking an elegant meal. I'll bring some fast food and after our stomachs are filled I'll expect you to fill something else, if you catch my drift. I'll arrive at 7 again. And I'll make sure I have condoms with me."

I blinked twice. "Yes, dear."

Venus giggled. "Good boy, Hal. I didn't think you'd need your arm twisted." She stood up, then leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Have a nice week."

The days seemed to drag until Tuesday finally arrived again. This time Venus was wearing a tight-fitting blue top and a very short silver-colored skirt. And carrying a bag from Wendy's. We made short work of the food, then each made a stop in the washroom.

When we reached my bedroom, Venus jokingly pushed me up against the wall. Her hand groped my cock through my jeans. "Looks like I've found a concealed weapon. I'll have to strip-search you."

"Yes, ma'am. Anything you say."

Venus efficiently relieved me of my clothing. When she was done, she pulled off her top and removed her skirt. Her naked body was magnificent. Firm breasts, at least a C-cup, that required no support. Strong, toned, muscular legs. She turned around to show off her perfect black-woman rear, then turned around again. My cock was rock-hard from just staring at her.

"There's no way you're in your late thirties." That made her just a few years older than me. My 30th birthday was nine months past.

"I have to stay in shape, because I'm a cop."

She had a point there. I walked the three steps over to her.

"I'm all yours, Officer."

Venus scooped me into her arms and powered onto the bed. I lay on my back, waiting for her to take the lead.

"I hope you're ready, Hal. I need a lot tonight, it's been a long time."

She had mentioned that last week. I nodded. She brought her head in close, and I parted my lips in anticipation.

Her lips seized mine in a crushing grip, and her tongue invaded my mouth. I slid mine into hers, and she twined tongues briefly before jamming hers what felt like halfway down my throat. I tried to respond in kind. When she broke for air, she gave me a saucy grin.

"You're a good kisser, Hal."

"So are you, Venus. I've never been kissed with such... intensity."

"I hope you're as good with your mouth on other of my body parts."

Before I could respond, Venus had shifted her position, slid her arms behind my head, and forced my face into her chest. I kissed my way through her cleavage.

"Good boy."

She shifted my head so I could suckle on her nipple. I gently flickered my tongue over it.

"Mmmmmmm."

She switched me to her other nipple. I gave it the same treatment.

"Very nice."

I alternated on her nipples for about 10 minutes.

"I'm ready for you to use that tongue elsewhere, Hal."

Venus shifted her body again, this time bringing her slit down towards my face as she pressed me flat on the bed. I licked her leaking juices off her skin. Then she helped guide my tongue to her clit.

"Right there, boy."

I circled it with the tip of my tongue. Venus shivered. Then I slipped my tongue between her folds, bringing a finger up to gently brush her button. She locked her legs in place around my face.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Don't stop."

I continued what I was doing, and was rewarded by a gusher of her nectar. She didn't move, just tightened her legs further. I kept tonguing her and lightly brushing her clit with my fingertip. She didn't let me loose until I had made her climax four more times.

"You tasted wonderful, Venus."

"The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

She produced a condom from somewhere and placed it on my stiff pole.

"Does this mean..."

"Yes, boy. I'm going to ride you now until I drain your balls."

Venus didn't believe in wasting time. She lifted herself up and lowered her dripping box onto my sheathed cock.

"You may grab my hips or my ass if you like."

With that, she began sliding up and down. She placed her hands on my chest as she bounced on me, to help her keep her balance.

"Wow. That feels wonderful."

"Say I'm the best you've ever had, boy."

"You're the best I've ever had."

Venus sped her motion and soon climaxed yet again. She leaned forward, and I took a nipple in my mouth. I reached up and groped her butt as she now began actively squeezing me with her internal muscles.

"You about ready to give me what I want, boy?"

"Yes, dear." My voice was muffled by her nipple. She locked her legs around my hips. I shuddered as my climax approached. When she orgasmed again, the spasming of her pussy around my rod set me off. I felt her milking my cock. Finally, it stopped spurting.

Venus climbed off me. The condom was filled to the brim. She removed it, tied it off and disposed of it. I lay on the bed, completely spent.

"Good boy, Hal. You managed to satisfy me."

Venus settled herself next to me. I lazily wrapped an arm around her.

"You really are beautiful, you know."

"I know. I'm not normally THAT aggressive in bed, though I do like to be in charge. It had just been way too long."

I kissed her cheek. "I understand."

She nestled against me. "I think I'll spend every Tuesday with you. You seem nice."

"I'd like that. You're welcome to stay the night."

"Deal. Now turn out the lights."

I did, and she placed her head on my chest...