Take Me Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can he see how hard my nipples are right now?

Alex had never done anything like this before, but it was exhilarating. The idea of him watching her strip, sent a shiver through her. Next she unzipped and shimmied out of her skirt, even though he probably couldn't see it very well over the tall railing. Flash. Flash. Flash.

She bit her lip, and unhooked her bra with one hand, holding the cups over her breasts. She couldn't see his reaction, but she hoped he was aroused as she was. Her clit throbbed with need and a wet spot formed in her panties. She let the straps fall down her arms and dropped the bra. Flash. Flash. Flash.

I want him so bad...

He put down the camera and looked at her half-naked body. She held up a finger, hoping he could see it without the telephoto lens, and ran back inside her apartment. She threw on a crimson robe. It took a couple of minutes to find what she was looking for and when she did, she rushed back to the balcony. She breathed a sigh of relief to see he still stood across the way.

On her patio table, she scribbled something on the plain white posterboard with her black sharpie and held it up for him to see.

Your move.

He picked up his camera once more, to read what it said and then let the device hang around his neck. A couple of seconds later he disappeared from the balcony, closing the doors and turning out the light.

Yes!

Breezing into the bathroom from the balcony, she cleaned up and took stock of herself in the mirror. She was doing something so reckless, but at the same time, it was exciting. For too long she took care of her husband and pushed her feelings to the side, trying to be the perfect wife, while he got to have all the fun. It was her turn.

She jerked when a knock sounded at her door. Her heart was thudding so hard, she was sure he could hear it. Her nerves were jumbled in a confusing combination of nervousness, fear, and excitement. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she opened the door with shaking fingers.

"H-hey there, handsome," she stuttered, her anxiety getting the best of her.

So much for being smooth and sexy.

He greeted her with a passionate kiss. His firm lips coaxing her mouth to grant him entrance. Alex did so willingly and with fervor, a fire igniting in her. It was a need so strong, she was being consumed by the mere thought of it.

Ian kicked the door closed and groaned against her lips. Her fingers moved under his shirt, caressing his back with her soft hands. Ian removed his shirt swiftly and untied her robe.

As the silky material fell and pooled at her feet, Alex held her breath. A blush began at her cheeks and ended at her toes, making her skin hot wherever his eyes roamed. Ian removed his socks, shoes, and pants, never taking his eyes off her. The urge to touch him sparked in her as she moved forward, nibbling on her lower lip.

Alex ran her hands over his muscular torso, skimming along his abs, the heat of his skin feverish with need beneath her fingertips. Their lips met once more, savoring one another, exploring uncharted territory. Alex crushed her breasts to his bare chest and wrapped her arms around him, flattening herself against him as if she couldn't get close enough.

Ian cradled her face between his palms as he sucked her lower lip into his mouth. Alex moaned and clutched him tighter still, heat exploding in her body with the wanton desire. He began trailing kisses along her jawline, down to the sweet spot on the left side of her neck. At first he merely brushed his lips against the spot, forcing a shudder to wrack her body.

But when his warm, wet tongue tasted her skin, she gasped. He nibbled on her neck and she threw her head back in a guttural moan, her fingernails digging into his back with wild abandon. Encouraged, Ian's mouth travelled lower, his tongue going around and around her nipples in a tantalizing tease. Her nipples hardened in anticipation, her breathing fast and heavy.

His hand cupped one breast, his thumb flicking across the firm peak just as he drew her other nipple into his mouth, grazing the bud with his teeth. Alex cried out, her body arching towards him to allow him greater access. His mouth and hands worked together to whip her into a frenzy. His tongue alternated between licking, sucking and nibbling, while his fingers flicked, rubbed, and pinched.

"Please, I can't take much more of this teasing. I want you," Alex whimpered, clutching his hair.

Ian complied with a smug grin, pushing her back towards the bed until she could sit. She lay on her back while he slowly pulled off her black silk panties, and threw them behind him. This made her giggle until he picked up one foot and kissed her toes, moving to the arch. She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes.

Why does that feel so good?

He gently bit the pad of her big toe, sending a shockwave to her groin. Ian kissed his way to her calf, to the back of her knee and up to her thigh. When Alex thought he was going to kiss her right between the legs she tensed and held her breath. He lifted his head a bit, his breath brushing across her bare pussy.

When she realized he wasn't kissing her there, she let out a soft mewling sound and snuck a peek at him. His smile widened, setting off his dimples once more.

"Have patience."

"Then quit being such a tease," she countered with a small smile.

"But it's all part of the fun."

Alex rolled her eyes and flopped backwards as he picked up her other foot, repeating the whole process on the other side. Then, Ian used the tip of his tongue to lick her clit, eliciting a moan from both of them.

"You taste so good," he breathed, not giving her a chance to respond as his mouth descended, his tongue moving against her expertly.

Alex gripped his head in her hands, needing to hold onto something. Sounds were coming out of her mouth that surprised her, but this only made him lick faster. With one hand, he reached up to tease her breast with his fingers and with another sliding two fingers inside of her. An orgasm began to build in her, coiling her tight like a spring right before its release.

I'm so close.

"You're so wet, baby. Come for me."

His words were her undoing as she let go, her climax coming hard and fast as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. His tongue slowed and he removed his fingers as the last of the tremors subsided. He rose up and removed his red boxer briefs, placing them with the rest of his clothes in a pile.

Ian ripped into a package and pulled out the condom. Starting with the plum-shaped head, he rolled the condom onto his long, thick cock. Alex grinned at him, drinking in the sight of his nude body. She definitely appreciated that he was mindful enough to trim. She crooked a finger at him in a come-hither motion and bit her lip, her face lighting up. Ian let out a soft chuckle as he complied, leaning down to stroke her cheek and kiss her lips.

"That was..." Alex paused, then giggled, a blush sweeping along her cheeks. "Amazing."

"You're amazing," Ian said with sincerity, his eyes wide and bright with excitement.

Ian gave her one more gentle kiss, while she reached down and stroked him. He groaned against her lips, his breathing uneven as she continued her pleasurable assault before guiding him to her pussy. He throbbed against her opening, hot and ready to take her for his own.

He pushed inside, stretching her around him, causing her to cry out and clutch the sheets. He groaned, going as deep as he possibly could. When he was buried to the hilt, he pulled back and thrust deep into her. Alex put her legs on his shoulders as he pumped into her, pounding her hard over and over again.

She moved against him, meeting his thrusts with her own. The familiar building sensation grew inside of her, as she clutched his back and as he leaned forward to bury himself inside of her further still. When she could take no more, her body violently released, her second orgasm rolling through her with as much intensity as the first time.

Unable to help herself, she bit the side of his neck and he came hard, letting out a near animalistic growling sound as his body tensed and shook. He collapsed against her, breathing heavy and rolled onto his back. She nested in the crook of his arm and they both lay there panting.

Her body glistened with sweat and his was slick with moisture, but she didn't care as she pressed her ear against his chest to listen to his heart thumping. Glowing in the aftermath of her pleasure, she giggled, peeking up to see him smiling ear to ear with his eyes half closed.

"Wow."

"Wow, indeed," he responded, wrapping his arms around her and turning over onto his side to face her.

Alex kissed him, savoring the salty taste of his lips and the still sweet minty freshness of his mouth. Alex hooked a leg over his hip and bit his lip as she grazed his stubbled cheek with her fingertips. He chuckled and closed his eyes to savor the feeling of her hand on his face.

"So, there's something else I'd like to try, when we've both recovered."

"Oh, really? Do tell." He propped himself up and looked down at her, tracing her features with a lazy finger.

"Elevator sex." She giggled, blushing from head to toe.

His eyes lit up. "Race you," he challenged, jumping up and running towards the door with a blanket thrown over his body like a shawl.

"No fair!" Alex yelled as she raced off after him with a sheet wrapped tightly around her.

Oh, it's on now... Alex thought with a wide grin. It is so on.