Take Me Places I've Never Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tongue between my legs begins to lick my valley from my tight little asshole to my throbbing clit and back again, and it feels like each round trip takes an hour or more. In my mind's eye, I can see the tip of that muscular tongue, pink and wet with saliva digging a furrow into the moist and tender parts of my sex. Forcing the caramel-colored lips of my labia apart and exposing the pink interior of my succulent pussy. Each time he stops at my engorged clit, his rough tongue flicks out and lashes it over and over again, sending cascades of electricity radiating outwards and causing my breath to come in ragged gasps. When he reaches my tightest of holes, his tongue paints it with his spit and presses into it, hinting at pleasures yet to come. Then once again, he is dragging that tongue back up to torture my little pleasure button.

I hadn't noticed that Dom had stopped tormenting my breasts until I felt the bed shift under me, and the next thing I felt was a pair of thick legs straddling my chest. I could smell Dom's cock even before he gathered up a handful of my hair and lifted my head off the bed. As he held my head aloft, the spongy head of his thick dick pressed against my lips, and I eagerly opened my mouth to take it in. Dom stuffed the first three or four inches of his impressive cock into my mouth and paused before pulling it back until just the tip of it was still in. He did this several times, each time going just a little deeper into my mouth and tickling my gag reflex just a bit.

I love to suck Dom's cock, and while I always felt that I was good at giving head, I wasn't really able to take it deep into my throat until Dom began to teach me. Now with Dom holding my head up by my hair, he is finally picking up the pace and starting to drive his dick deeper into my mouth. I love the feeling when the head of his cock slides over my tongue until it hits the back of my throat and makes me gag. Knowing that my mouth is giving him pleasure actually turns me on more, and it's only now that I realize that there is no longer a mouth devouring my tender pussy.

My confusion is abruptly ended, however, as Dom's cock drives past the opening to my throat this time and stays lodged in my mouth while he pulls on my hair like a cowboy holding the reins of his horse. I can feel the pounding of my heart, and the sound of the ocean is suddenly very near as I choke on Dom's thick shaft until, at last, he yanks his cock out of my mouth, and I can breathe again. Again Dom drives his stiffness deep into my mouth, and again as I hear the ocean coming ever nearer, he withdraws, leaving me gasping for air.

I hardly have the time or the energy to focus on anything other than Dom's incessant pounding, but all of a sudden, I notice that the cuffs that were around my ankles are now tied just above my knees, and as that dawns on me, I feel my right leg hauled up so that my knee is now even with my breast. Once again, Dom drives his urgent cock deep into the back of my throat and holds me there until I'm about to pass out. This time, after he pulls his shaft out of my mouth, he gets off of my chest and kisses me tenderly on the lips.

Then my left leg is pulled up the same way as my right, and a pillow is shoved under my ass. I don't have much time to wonder what's going on before I feel two pairs of hands on my ass and thighs; touching me, scratching me, pinching me, slapping me, soothing me, and tickling me all at the same time. The feeling is chaotic and makes me twitch and squirm, but there is nothing I can do. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't stop them from slapping me or tickling me or anything else for that matter, and the truth is I don't want them to stop.

At first, I think that one of the fingers is stretching my pussy open again but quickly realize that whatever it is, it's much thicker than a finger. The entrance to my vagina is stretching open wider and wider, and it feels like I am going to rip open, split right in two on the big bed. Finally, the stretching stops, and I catch my breath as the thickness in my wet cavern is resting. Then, without warning, it's pushed deeper into my tightness, and sparks fly across my tied-up limbs.

Deeper and deeper it goes, and in my mind, I see it continue right through the center of me. Just as quickly, it makes its retreat, and I feel it being pulled from my quivering vagina. Just when I think that it's going to get pulled all the way out of me, it reverses direction and once again is plunging into my depths. As it gets to the very deepest depths of my womanhood, I feel as though all of the air has been knocked out of my lungs, and I grunt.

"Ungh"

Again the thing, the instrument, the device, is pulled back, and again it plumbs my depths. Faster now and more instant, it moves like a piston, in and out of my gash. Each time it's driven deep inside me, it's so deep that I feel like it's fucking my very soul. Then it's yanked back and driven home once again. As I lay there, my vagina on fire and white light playing across my retinas, I feel the pressure of yet another orgasm building on the horizon. In my mind, I can see myself tied up to my big bed like I am looking through some security camera. There's a guy between my legs driving a long transparent glass dildo in and out of my pussy while Dom stands next to him with a riding crop in hand when all of a sudden.

"SLAP!" A sharp stinging sensation on my tender thigh lights up my brain. "Uhhh!" I cry out.

The incessant glass dildo keeps probing my pussy, driving deep into me only to pull free the next second.

"SLAP!" Again the sharp pain from the riding crop in Dom's hands sends a jolt through my nervous system.

"Uhhh!"

My orgasm continues to build in the distance, and the white light of the coming storm is now punctuated by the red...

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

Punctuated by the red flashes that come when Dom...

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

When Dom lashes out with that riding crop again.

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

A strange tug of war is taking place in the core of my being as the urgent thrusting...

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

Of the glass dildo is driving me on to an orgasm of epic...

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

Proportion, but the flashes of bright red fire are keeping it at bay.

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

As I lay there bound in place and tormented, almost on the verge of cumming I feel something probing my ass...

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

Pushing into my tightest of holes and beginning to stretch me open.

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

The fire on my thighs is no match for the fire in my ass...

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

As I feel something, a finger, a tongue, a toy pressed into me and past my clenching asshole.

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

The dildo in my pussy is moving at a fast pace, and my ass is on fire as whatever is being pushed into it goes deeper and deeper into me.

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

My mouth is open, and I am gasping for air, and both of my holes are being ravaged. The bed begins to spin like that scene from the Wizard of Oz as my body twitches and spasms.

"SLAP!"

"Uhhh!"

I test the strength of the bonds that hold me, and animal sounds emanate from my mouth. Guttural and incoherent, I grunt and growl as the two men continue to fuck me with their devices, both taking delight in watching me, the animal I have become, writhe on the bed like a beast.

Just when I feel like all of my nerve endings are in danger of bursting into flames and burning me alive, a pair of fingers grasp my engorged clit and pinches it forcefully.

I had never squirted before I met Dom. During the couple of months that I have known him, I've only had it happen once, but I can truthfully say that no sensation even comes close to the release I feel when it happens.

As the delicious pain courses from my sensitive little clit through my body, causing all of my muscles to clench like I'm having an epileptic fit, I feel the earth and sky rip open to swallow me whole. Just as I begin to disappear into the depths of Gaia, everything goes white. The oceans crash over me as I arch off the bed and break free of the men tormenting me, and I cum.

I cum from the very core of my being and in my rapture cum pours forth from my sex like a geyser. Electricity shoots through my limbs, and I scream as I spasm on that bed. I scream a throaty shout, a wail, a verbal release of that very essence of unbridled pleasure. The same pleasure that Dom has been promising to show me since I met him in the club.

As the tide of my orgasm passes, I collapse in a heap on the bed, my limbs still tied but my body a limp rag. I feel the restraints loosened, and my legs flop down, unable to hold their own weight, and my wrists are untied too. The pillow is pulled out from under my ass, and the earplugs shutting me off from the world of sound are removed.

"Welcome back," Dom whispers in my ear, and he kisses me gently on my cheek. Then the blindfold comes off, and even though I am reluctant to return from my adventure out into the cosmos, I slowly open my eyes. At first, everything is too bright, and then as my eyes adjust, I see Dom lying next to me, leaning up on one arm, gazing into my eyes. He brushes a stray strand of hair from my forehead and smiles at me, and I know that I was right to trust him. He will take me places that I have never been before.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Postscript: Thanks for reading my little story. I hope that you enjoyed it and if so please leave a rating for it. If you have any thoughts to share please leave me a comment and if you are interested in the genesis of Dom and Emily check out my story titled "Visions of Ecstasy." Once again thank you.

12