All Comments on 'Take Me to Church Pt. 01'

by LettiLustcraft

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

POV swaps suck. Just learn to write in the 3rd person. It's not that difficult and 1000x better for the reader.

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon: No. 😌 I enjoy writing this way and will continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrex???

Who's called Wrex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the poverty swaps my girlfriend and I take turns reading when it switches person

LettiLustcraftLettiLustcraftover 1 year agoAuthor

In regard to the name Wrex.

My husband chose this as his online alias. It is pronounced like Rex, which is a more common name. It means King. He added the W so it looked more like "wreck" which he often does to my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Intriguing scenario - look forwards to more. POV is fine as a narrative perspective, but can be constraining. I suspect you could write dialogue equally well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cut out the comment about the room being used to punish children-it's neither acceptable behaviour nor appropriate to be associated with punishing a consenting adult.

Other than that, we'll...not very realistic but intriguing nonetheless. I liked that we were able to read his point of view. It's always a nice thing to do.

The_Spank_KingThe_Spank_King11 months ago

I really enjoyed the story and I'm looking forward to part two. I find you DD relationship intriguing. My wife and I are not in such a relationship as there is no spill over into the bedroom, but we do play with the dom/sub dynamic for sexual play. About 80% of the time she is the dominant and she uses the cane or a cat to spank me, and about 20% of the time I get to dom and use hand spanking and hairbrush spanking along with nipple clamps to encourage her obedience. This story is a fun scenario that I can share with her, and maybe we can engage in some fantasy role play with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLettiLustcraft@LettiLustcraft
Letti Lustcraft is an erotic romance author whose work focuses on kink positivity and healthy D/s dynamics. She has a Master's degree focusing on population health and is passionate about sexual well-being and sex education. She is a feminist and LGBTQIA+ advocate and ally. ...