All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 26-27'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Not much actual plot movement on this chapter. Only real ones were confronting the parents and Emily finally telling David. Hopefully, you'll start moving things along shortly. Interesting foreshadow you dropped on Tom thinking there's "something" about the Emily-Chrissie relationship unanswered. 5* for now..

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

This rabbit hole just keeps getting better and better. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MrdinkyMrdinkyabout 2 years ago

I stumbled across this story while searching for sibling stories. I read the first part and was intrigued. I haven't commented on any of the other chapters as i wanted to get to current story before commenting.

It is a very good story and i comend you on the writing and story itself. Although im curious so please take my comments not as critism but observations. I intend to keep reading to see where this leads. Im enjoying it so far and scored it 5/5 for now.

The sister is older and yet the younger brother comes across as the one in control, mature, even bossy even though he is single. Shouldn't the sister have more real life experience having been married, kids, divorce therefore be the one to guide the brother and relationship?

Also what is up with him throwing a hissy fit over chrissie and her friend emily? They were involved in a sexual relationship long before he returned and was around.

You also appear to be waffling back and forth with the character of emily. Why? Keep her

First you have her involved sexually with the sister. He's accepting of it then he gives sister a hard time about it. Why?

I happen to love the character of emily and the relationship that is building between the siblings and her.

In this story it appears that you have 3 main characters and hope you continue to explore & develop the relationship between the three of them. Emily seems like a natural fit to love chrissie and tom especially now that you have her being divorced.

I agree with demosthenes!

The plot hasnt moved along very much! Your 27 chapters in and seems like very little time has eleapsed in the storyline.

How much sex can the siblings have without moving the story ahead? What about some drama or At least give us some sex with emily to break up the repeating brother sister fuck over and over.

the romance between them is good but some danger, or drama or tension would help.

We enjoy long stories but at this rate it will take you 100 chapters to cover a year of storyline.

Are you going to tell us whats going on with chrissie's exhusband why he wanted the money?

I read some of the coments on previous chapters as i read them. To the one who said incest doesn't share is he some scholar on the subject?

I for one would love to see emily end up in a relationship wirh both the sister and her brother. You appear to be leading us to that conclusion over the previous chapters and i for one love the idea.

Why does tom feel the need to lecture chrissie? What guy turns down sister offering her lover and friend to be involved with?

If tom wants to take the moral road high road then he should let his sister go back to having fun with her girlfriend.

Sorry for long comment but i had to make up for the lack on previous chapters. Future comments will be shorter.

Now i do want to say you have a real talent for writing and im fully invested in seeing this story through so great job. You captured my interest.

Looking forward to more of the siblings and emily adventures

Thanks for writing this story. 5/5 stars so far

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Same old, same old. Move it along…..anywhere!!!!!

2/5

jiukkuijiukkuialmost 2 years ago

@Mrdinky i think is all about trust, Tom has his spine nailed by chrissie's manipulation. Even thougt he lover her, i think he feels betrayed in some way... The same way chrissie would had felt if tom had been the one whit a girlfriend in London. That's what i think.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really don’t understand Chrissie. Everyone comments how unhappy she was before her brother arrived. Why does she stay in a relationship with Emily if she was that unhappy? Tom can’t be the love of her life if she needs another person in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What's with the random mid sentence double line spacing? I could understand it between paragraphs but mid sentence it just ruins the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES