Take Me, Tom Pt. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie just laughed.

"I'm going for a quick shower then I'll be right in, Tom," she smiled.

Twenty minutes later, Chrissie was finished with her 'quick' shower.

She walked over to the bed in nothing but her towel, wrapped

loosely around her slender body. She looked at me, and dropped the towel.

Her hands went to her hair, lifting it so sexily, her hips cocked to one side.

"So...is this enough to wear to bed...Tom?" she asked, a little smirk on her lips.

"I think that's more than enough," I smiled, as her hands moved over her breasts, gently rubbing them.

Her hands slowly shifted down her body, her hand rubbing her stomach so seductively. She made a small turn, her eyes never leaving mine, as her hands rubbed her ass.

"I...I did say I was going to...fuck you tonight, didn't I?" she said, purposely slurring her words.

"I think I remember something like that," I groaned.

Her smile alone made my cock lurch. Yes, I'm easy.

She slowly ran a single finger through her labia.

"You shouldn't go down on me tonight but...tomorrow?" she asked.

"I cannot wait for tomorrow then, Chrissie," I said, as I pulled the sheet away from my body, my full cock catching her roaming eyes.

"You...just lie there, Tom. Let me...take care of things...lover," she hissed.

She sat atop me, her body freshly slavered in whatever body lotion

she was using now. My cock was nicely nestled in her slit. She leaned forward and had both hands on my chest, her hands

touching and gently squeezing my flesh.

"I'm so in love with you, Tom. You just have no idea, do you?" she whispered.

"I have a pretty good idea, darling," I whispered back, my hands

gently fondling her adorable breasts. I loved them both, their size, the softness yet firmness. I was jealous that David and Chloe were able to suckle from her. My fingers slid over her nipples, barely touching each. I could feel her hips sliding along my hardness, nothing urgent, just a slow, tender gliding.

Chrissie lightly pinched each of my nipples, feeling instantly, my meat quiver between her labia.

"I could be this way with you...forever, Tom," she softly moaned.

I pulled her nipples a bit harder, loving the contraction of her face and her eyes getting heavy.

"And, Chrissie, I simply adore you. You're...you're everything," I sighed loudly.

I could feel Chrissie's hips sliding faster over my hardness. I pushed my hips up, just a bit, as my cock lined up to glide over her still-hidden clit. I could feel our wetness, our desire, mixing

together, unable to distinguish which was whose.

Her fingernails delicately dug into my chest, causing me to move my hands to her ass, cupping the two peaches. Chrissie's long, red hair was flowing over her shoulders, teasingly close to my chest.

I wanted to feel her hair wafting over my chest, the soft strands

teasing me. I wanted to pick her by her hips and place her pussy at the head of my stiff cock and impale her, but I'd wait for her. She needed this her way tonight. I could tell she was teasing herself with her little shudders and moans. Still, she didn't give in to her base desires. I moved one hand from her ass and brought it to her face, quietly stroking her face. I placed my thumb at her closed mouth. She opened, just a bit, and my thumb slid in. Chrissie groaned and sucked it, as if it was my cock. Her nails grew more urgent, digging into me more.

"Now, Tom?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready, sweetheart," I moaned, knowing what she

was asking.

I looked down at the erotic sight of my thick meat sliding along her gash, wet and hard. I could see Chrissie's lips split, my cock

slithering through her gushy cunt.

Chrissie kept up her moves but lifted her body. She looked at me and grasped my prick in her little hands and placed it at the

entrance of her crevice. Slowly, ever so slowly, she slid down on the hard pole, her breath catching and her breasts shaking.

As she lowered herself, we looked at each other, taking my length in one slow stroke. We both moaned, together.

"My...God, Tom...you..." Chrissie smiled.

She stopped when she had me bottomed out, deep inside her. She looked at me, this beautiful creature, and exhaled, her hot breath

wafting over my chest. She stayed still, her pussy muscles massaging my cock. Neither one of us moved yet. We basked in our connection, this unknown entity that we shared.

Chrissie lifted herself, whimpering in ecstasy.

"Do you like my pussy, Tom. Do you like the way I can take you? All of you? Hmm?" she almost cried, her hips moving slowly, rocking on my cock. "Tell...me...Tom..."

"I...love your...your...ahhhhh," I whispered, and the words wouldn't form.

I tenderly grasped her hips, feeling the way she moved, so

smoothly, so seductively as she rode on my stiff shaft. I laid there

and let her use me, the way I had used her a few nights before.

"I'm...I'm so...full, Tom. Do I feel good? Hmm? Am I a good enough...fuck for you, darling?" she whimpered, her head shaking, her copper-red hair swooning about.

This woman was a goddess, a fucking goddess.

My hands moved from her hips and imperceptibly moved to her

breasts, cupping both and fondling the soft skin. Chrissie was shuddering with every sway of her body, little beads of perspiration forming on her glowing face. I lay still, letting her take me.

"Ohh..just...ahhhhh, Tommmm," she wailed, unconcerned the kids were sleeping.

I lifted my hips and threw myself inside her, touching all the spots she needed touching. I grasped her nipples and pulled them,

agonizingly slowly.

"Fuck....fuck...you..." Chrissie spat, her face reddened and eyes glazed. "Put it...it in me!"

I met every needy thrust of her pelvis with mine. I could feel her dragging her sensitive clit over the head of my cock, little drips of spittle oozing from between her lips. Her control never ceased to amaze me.

"That's it...kitten. Fuck me...just fuck..." I teased.

Her head was thrown back and her hands were over mine, urging me to pull her nipples harder. I grabbed her hands, leaving her reddened breasts bare. We locked hands and looked at each other, gripping tighter as we brought each other to a long-needed

orgasm.

Chrissie's cunt was rubbing my meaty shaft, using it to fill her. I could feel her body tremble and knew my lover was close, her hips spasming on me.

"Close...so...close, Tom...together...togeth-..." she cried,

grabbing my chest and cumming.

I had to put my hand over her mouth, she had lost control. When she felt my hand, she bit me. I pulled my hand away and swatted her ass, but doubted she felt it.

I thrust up at her first spasm, and a stream of my balmy cum filled

her. Chrissie moaned, feeling the intrusion of my thick sperm. I lifted and filled her again, each long spurt draining life from me.

She moved her hands to my stomach and used the leverage to empty herself, our bodies now soaked with our mixed arousal.

I pulled her hair, just to make certain she was finished. I wanted her empty as much as she wanted me the same way.

Chrissie slowed her exertions down and, somewhat calmly, smiled. Her hips were still riding my empty but still-hard cock. I loved the way her shoulders shuddered every time she hit that sweet spot.

Chrissie fell to my chest, my cock still inside her.

"Ohh, Tom," she whined, as she playfully slapped my chest. "That was..."

I held her warm and wet body, never wanting her far away from me.

My head was buried in her now musky hair, the scent of the day, long gone. Slowly she lifted her head, her red hair dishevelled and matted, and she kissed me, a slow, languid kiss and let her head fall to my chest again.