All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 36-40'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Im enjoying this journey. But im more excited about the direction this story appears to be heading. Emily to me has become and integral part of the siblings lives.

Love the detail your giving us. Keep the writing coming.

A bit longer part but rather have more reading then not enough reading

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

DAWG8265DAWG8265about 2 years ago

And the journey continue.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I know you warn us but it doesn’t appease my boredom as I now skim through 75% of the story searching for the relevant plot points. You can only describe the two of them having sex so many times before it becomes redundant. Likewise, professing their undying love starts to lose meaning if you don’t reveal how they show. Let’s get on to the real story and how they build something of a life together. The real wild card in the story arc is where her ex stands and their relationship. Does he see the kids out of obligation or love for them. How bitter is their relationship? When it becomes clear she’s in a relationship with her brother will he not care or use it for retribution? 4* at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too long. You contunue to increase the page count with each new release. I was enjoying it, not so much now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've started to lose interest in this story because it's dragging on, and on, and on. It's a shame because the plot and character development thus far as been really good. You need to trim down the extraneous stuff quite a bit. Other than that it's been a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES