All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 41-45'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Wow wow! What a turn of events. I guess we know why jack wanted chrissie to remortgage the house. And emily its about time tom came around and accepted her and chrissie need eachother and he the the lucky bastard to have two hotties who wantbto be with him.

The fact emily comes to help with the kids during the tragic time. She fitd into this family and belongs.

Awesome turn of events!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

topofthehamtopofthehamabout 2 years ago

Thank You Boo! I was hoping they would try a throuple.

MrdinkyMrdinkyabout 2 years ago

Fantastic chapter. And like topoftheham said thank you.

Their back home and the exhusband is out of the picture and emily is finally joining the couple.

I cant wait to see the adventures you dream up for the 3 of them.

This is awesome. Love the idea of a 3 way relationship.

10 stars if i could but since i cant you get 5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Nice move on Jack. I had questioned his role in my comments to your last posting. Of anyone, he could have blown up their relationship and what they want to do. His death and circumstance fit the storyline perfectly and set up Tom to be the new father. I am warming to Emily being part of their family, but not sure I'm all the way there yet. LOL! Once criticism, this post was particularly bad about bouncing around who was speaking/thinking in first person. As you don't make obvious breaks like some writers on the site do, you need to make it very clear who's narrating. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that three can merge as one. They all love one another, and it isn't just sex. Speaking as a man who has been in a twenty-year relationship with my older sister I'm fairly sure that if she had the relationship that Chrissie has with Em....with another woman I would be open to being in a relationship with two women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES