Take Me, Tom Pt. 46-51

Story Info
Tragedy, a Walk to the Lake and Chrissie's Exhibition.
24.1k words
4.85
7.7k
17

Part 21 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

This is a re-edit. I prematurely sent through 46-51 without editing. Nothing major but hey, we like to get things right. Usually. Okay, we're gettin' there, he says hopefully. I am 'trying' to edit myself and keep things short and curt. Probably not too successful but...Thanks for reading and commenting though. There will be a shift in the dynamic. Again, some may like it, others not so much.Thanks to Kenjisato and Paolo for their unstinting support and help.

Chapter 46

Monday

We woke in suburbia, not London. At least all was quiet, so far. We slowly traced each other faces with our fingers, as I pulled my sister close to me, my morning breath not seemingly mattering too much.

"Reality, eh?" I chuckled.

"It could be worse, Tom. I could be waking up alone," she smiled, and kissed me. "Do you think we have time for a quick shower?" she asked.

"As long as we lock the door, yes!" I laughed.

We threw the covers off and walked to the bathroom, stripping as we went. I turned the shower on, embracing my sister, as she looked at herself in the mirror, preening her hair and checking the roots.

"No grey, yet? I smirked.

She pushed her butt onto me, not seductively either!

"Humph!" she sighed. "A few years, but not yet."

"You are going to look fabulous with silver hair, Chrissie. Just delectable!" I whispered.

"Can I get that in writing? Hmm?" she giggled.

We walked under the showerhead, the warm water welcome. Chrissie handed me a fresh washcloth and gelled it up for me. She turned around and said, "Me first?" as I slowly bathed my sister, attending to all those hard-to-get-to places. I dropped to my knees, giving her pussy and ass the special attention they deserved. I gently licked her puffy labia, my tongue splitting her lips. She jokingly pulled my head roughly onto her muff. Then pushed me away. I turned her around, the marks on her ass still visible, and lavished my tongue on her globes. I pushed her against the wall, and pulled her cheeks apart, my tongue swiping up her crevice. Chrissie pushed back, burying her ass in my face. I pulled my tongue from them and swatted her butt, a little "Oww" coming from deep inside her. I smiled.

I stood up, certain Chrissie was clean for the day. I pushed on her head, and she

smiled, kneeling before me. She took my still hard-cock in her hand, and slowly stroked me.

"Does my Tom still need to pee? Hmm? Tell me, brother, do you?" she asked, seductively.

I relaxed my stomach as she held me, and my morning piss began to flow. Chrissie held my shaft like a hose and directed the warm, yellow fluid over her, moaning the whole time.

"Fuck, Chrissie," I groaned, as my acrid pee flowed over her perfect body.

I lurched my hips forward, emptying myself all over her, the pee running down her face, her chest and finally swirling down the drain. Out of breath, I smiled at Chrissie, a wry smile came across her face, too. She slowly brought my meat to her mouth, opened, and lovingly sucked it dry. I helped her up, the warm water trickling over us. We embraced slowly, and kissed. She swatted my butt and told me, "Now. Out!" and smiled.

I finished off, grabbed my robe, and checked on the kids. This was going to be a tough day for them. I went into Chloe's first, gently knocking at her door before going in. She was just coming out of her, luckily, peaceful sleep. We could only hope the rest of the day would be kind to her. I sat on her bed and brushed the hair from her head.

"Morning, sweetheart. Sleep well?" I asked.

"Not too bad, Uncle Tom. Is mommy here?" she asked, concerned it was me waking her.

"Of course she is. She's just in the bathroom getting ready. What would you like for

breakfast? Hmm?"

"I'm not sure yet...so, anything, if that's okay?" she sighed, yawning and stretching her arms.

"I think we can come up with something for you, all right? You just wake up, and I'll see what we can get together for you and your brother. See you in a bit then," I said softly, kissed her little head, and checked on David. I knocked and then opened his door. He was sitting up in bed, so at least he was awake.

"How'd you sleep, David? Everything good?" I asked, realizing it was a stupid thing to ask too late.

"I'm okay. Do I have to go to school today?" he asked.

"Probably, yes, but ask your mother. She should be out of the bathroom soon. You feel tired, or just not well?" I asked.

"I dunno. I just wanna stay home today," he sighed.

"Tell you what, let's go get some breakfast and see what happens, okay? I'll meet you in the kitchen when you're ready," I said, and kissed his head as I got up to leave.

I saw Chrissie as I left his room, telling her I was checking on the kids and would make breakfast for everyone. Everyone was pretty subdued, not surprising considering, and I put together a good breakfast, everyone now out of their slumber. I excused myself to get dressed, Chrissie handling the rest of the morning routine. She had laid out a nice tie for me, a nice touch as she had more than a few things on her mind this morning.

I sat whilst the kids finished everything off, and then split up to get ready for school. I assumed David's homestay was a no-go. Chrissie sat at the kitchen table with me, thanking me for getting the kids ready. We talked about the day, and what lay ahead. She asked if I would meet her at the police station at 5:30 so she could give her statement and hopefully find out a bit more. She'd have to call Jack's wife at some point. Then we'd have to decide about attending the funeral. Life, eh?

I hugged and kissed the kids goodbye, then took their mother in my arms, and tenderly kissed her. I arrived downtown, even with the normal holdups. I had a smile on my face as I walked in. This was a comfortable place to be. I said a

round of 'Hi' and 'Great to be back' to everyone. I had a meeting with Arthur, both of us catching up with what had happened over the last two weeks. We sat and delved into this right away. I thanked him for the airline tickets and said that he and Chrissie were friends for life now. He got a kick out of that. Arthur had been in constant contact with Jeremy in London, as was usual by this time. He knew snippets of my conversation with Gene Holloway.

"I'm picking up that you'll be heading back, Tom?" he asked.

"Nothing's firmed up yet, but it looks like an option for everyone. I'm thinking of everyone, Arthur. Chrissie may have a position at the V&A. It would mean a massive upheaval for everyone, but we're giving this a lot of thought right now. I only hope this doesn't put paid to any plans you had in mind?" I asked.

"Tom, we'd love to have you back, but you have to do what's right for you and your new family! I get it, Tom. You do what you need to do. Gene, Jeremy and I are behind you with whatever you decide, okay?" he said.

Martin Russell was close to investing, so he asked me to contact him and reestablish our budding relationship. I wanted to see Grace and him anyway, having a few more questions to ask their advice. I set up a few meetings for later in the week, trying to bring the other people I had met at the auction onboard. It was a productive day, even if my mind was more on Chrissie's situation than mine. I messaged her throughout the day just to check in that all was well. Emily was getting her up to speed, the photo exhibition was nearing completion, and an opening date was coming up fast. I looked online for a car. I knew it wasn't a long-term purchase, but it would be cheaper than renting for the next God-knows-how-long. I messaged Emily just to ask her to take care of Chrissie today. She responded by saying she was doing well, and getting back into the swing of things quickly.

I left early-ish and headed home, looking to sort out a few bits. I walked into the house, the kids, running towards me, smiling and seemingly happy. I hugged and swung both of them around and walked outside with them, stopping to say 'hi' and 'thanks' to Janet. She was the picture of joy, smiling and harried with the kids. Chrissie had spoken with her this morning about staying on later, so we could go to the station. I hugged her and thanked her. If only her smile could wipe the loss from the kids' hearts.

I left them all and headed out to meet Chrissie. I parked up and waited for her. She arrived and clambered out of her car, her light summer dress, wafting around her legs.

"You okay, darling?" I asked.

"As good as. C'mon, let's go do this is, and see what the bastard had been up to," she sighed, admonishing herself as soon as the words came out of her mouth.

They wouldn't let me in for the interview, as they wanted to talk with me, too. This was news to me, but... We were both finished in an hour, so we stopped off for a drink to compare stories! We picked the same bar as our last time, but felt I wouldn't be fingering my sister today!

The investigators were erring on the side of foul play, already knowing more about his business dealings than Chrissie ever had! They weren't surprised at Jack's insistence on Chrissie re-mortgaging the house. They seemed to be satisfied with both of us and the little we knew. That's one thing out of the way, so to speak. We caught up on each other's day, Chrissie stepping up and carrying on. She and Emily had long chats throughout the day, probably explaining her decision to go slow a bit more. I only hoped it wouldn't be too drawn out.

"I hope Emily didn't need to explain herself again?" I asked.

"No, Tom. We were fine. We talked it over again, and her mind was made up to wait and see. I actually feel pretty at peace about it. I get it, and I'm not saying any more, darling. For once!" she laughed again. "Now, let's finish our drinks and get home to see our sexy babysitter and the kids!" she laughed at me.

"Must you? Really? Jeez, Chrissie! Can we leave Janet out of this?" I asked, exasperated with her.

She only laughed at me.

"I talked with her this morning, darling. Sorry to burst your fragile male ego, but she doesn't want you. Or me! Humph, eh?" she giggled. "She loves us...and the kids. She sees how happy we are and is enthralled with it all, nothing more. I told her I would tease you about it, though," she giggled.

"You're such a fucking cunt, Chrissie," I whispered.

She grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers, whispering, "That's right, Tom. Your cunt!" and kissed me, and squeezed my cock. We finished our drinks, and met each other at home. The kids were happier to see their mother, and Janet had fed and cleared up after them, saving a bit for us. We both thanked her profusely. How would we ever find a Janet in London? I took her aside whilst Chrissie doted on the kids.

"Yes, Tom?" she asked.

"I...I just want to apologize for my uh, inappropriate behaviour Saturday, okay? I'm sorry, and it won't happen again. I'm truly sorry," I admitted.

"What...what behaviour, Tom? I seriously do not remember anything remotely inappropriate," she said, earnestly.

"When Chrissie and I gave you your gifts, you kissed us and then I...I slapped your butt? I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry," I admitted, feeling even more embarrassed.

"Oh, Tom. Please. There is nothing to be sorry or embarrassed about. I get it, all right? You were pleased with what I had done for you and the kids, I kissed you both, and you swatted my butt. I took it as the way you meant it, a loving gesture, okay? Your Chrissie and I have already talked it over. Relax, Tom. I was pleased. That meant almost more than your kind check. If you want to forget it, fine. I won't, though," she said, so coquettishly, turned and walked away.

Fuck, I thought.

Janet said her goodbyes with hugs and kisses all around. I saw the little glint in her eyes, but didn't rise to it. I joined everyone in the kitchen and quickly ate all Janet had prepared. The kids weren't their usual selves, no surprises there, but we kept the same routines, knowing the consistency would help. Homework, baths, reading, then bed. Chrissie had a small wine and even smaller whisky ready for me.

"So. When are you going to call, what's her name, Donna? Do you even have her number?" I asked.

"Somewhere, yes. I'll dig it out. We should do this sooner rather than later, eh?" she sighed.

Chrissie rummaged through her diary, finally coming up with the number. She called, and was soon on the line with her. I sat with her, my hand on her leg, trying to give her some semblance of support. Chrissie loosened up as the conversation went on, realizing she had lost him. They finally hung up after thirty minutes. Chrissie turned to me. "Friday. three o'clock. I'll need to have a half-day at work, call the kid's school and get them out early. Should we bring them, Tom? I...I don't know what to do," she sighed.

"As tough as it will be, yes. I think they need to say goodbye. I don't see a way around it. I'll be there with you, all right? We'll talk with them both tomorrow night about it. Let's see how they feel, but I think they should," I said. "So, how did she sound, all things considered?"

"She sounded lost. I'm not surprised. She was nice, though, asking about the kids and all. You're right, though, the kids need to deal with this part of life at some point. I won't go to any gathering afterwards, though. I draw the line at that. I have no desire to see any of that side of the family, okay? Maybe we could all go out for a meal afterwards?" she asked.

"We can do that. Let's see how they are afterwards, though. C'mon. Over here," I said.

" I held my arms out for her, and she sunk into my chest, her arms clinging to me.

We eventually called it a day, crawling beneath the sheets and slipping into sleep.

Chapter 47

Thursday

Chrissie POV

Where do I begin? It's been both the best and the worst being back. The best because I'm back with my David and Chloe. The worst was the fallout from my ex's lifelong behaviour, and now we all suffer from his actions.

We had no idea what was coming when Tom and I walked in, on Saturday. I've never felt better about a homecoming! I could have hugged the kids for days! Then I saw mom and dad standing there. My heart dropped until I saw their smiles and open arms. I've never been happier to see them. After all that, Tom and I had put them through, they still loved us. It was like a party when we walked in. Janet was there to greet us, too! I looked at the three of them, so much closer now after seeing each other practically every day while we were gone.

I can only remember snippets from the last week. The gift-giving is always a wonderful time for me. Everyone was impressed with our choices, especially Janet, it seemed. We had naturally developed a closeness over the last few years. Our hugs and small pecks were ordinary, nothing overtly sexual, mind you, just a small way of showing our care for each other. I had sensed this was changing as she grew to understand Tom and my relationship. It was scary at first, an area I didn't want to address formally with her. As Tom and I agreed, best to let it lie for now. She seemed to be captivated by it, perhaps vicariously so. However, we were too early into this part of our relationship to address it. Why widen the circle, as Tom said.

Still, her lovely gestures to both of us after seeing what we had bought her caught us off guard. It seemed to me veering on sexual, something I had never contemplated. Her kisses seemed more insistent, more forthcoming than before. I quietly told her we would need to have a chat soon. She seemed eager for the discussion! I hope I hadn't opened a can of proverbial worms for Tom and me! Before she left on Saturday, I asked her if we could have a word. We went into the bedroom and sat.

"Janet, we both want to say how thankful we are for all your help. I'm sure mom and dad really appreciated all your help. You've been a lifesaver for us, so thanks. You seem to be a bit more, well, amorous now? Is there something we should know? I...I appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but rather taken aback," I tried to explain.

"I'm sorry, Chrissie. I...I hope I haven't embarrassed either of you. It's just that seeing you both, you and Tom, and how happy you are just, well, thrills me. We've known each other for a while now. I've seen you at your lowest, Chrissie. And now I get to see you at your highest! I may have gone overboard, okay, but I'm so happy for you both. You don't have to say anything or confirm anything, all right? I love how you glow now! If I'm honest, I do find you both extremely attractive. But I would never do anything to hurt either of you, all right? I just feel I can express how I feel about you both safely. I have no intention of sleeping with either of you, okay? I would, but I won't. Can you understand that?" she said.

I told her I appreciated her honesty and her connection with us. I hadn't realised it was so obvious. Tom and I would have to be careful in the future. We hugged and kissed, almost chastely.

"Would you mind awfully if I still kissed Tom? I love how flustered he gets!" she laughed.

"Keep it innocent, okay? I see one tongue, and you'll have me to deal with!" I laughed.

She held my hand tightly as we walked out to the others. I laughed to myself that evening in bed. Tom mentioned Janet and her renewed affection, and I warned him we were not bringing a young, nubile girl into our bed. He covered his male desire wonderfully!

As if that wasn't distraction enough, Em came around Sunday morning. I was SO happy to see her, as was everyone if truth be told. She gladly crawled into the bed, the kids loving harassing her, Em reveling in it even more. Even Tom didn't budge. I couldn't believe it when I felt Tom's hand in her hair. He can't help his hair fetish, can he! I slipped my fingers into his, both of us enjoying the closeness. I only found out later that Em had watched me blow my brother! I was taken aback, but I don't know why. I had sometimes fantasised about her watching us, but it was so close to coming true! I wonder what I would have done if Tom had told me. Truthfully? Probably hidden beneath the covers! The next step to watching is partaking. We couldn't do that. Not yet, at least! I had to respect his wishes on this, and as it turns out, hers, too! I had almost lost Tom once before by pushing my desires too much. Never again! That man is too precious to me.

Then Tom did something that touched me beyond words. We had just told the kids that their father was no longer with us. It all felt so raw suddenly. Tom took David out, not quite man-to-man, but the closest thing to it. I was impressed beyond words. David would need him as a male figure, and I couldn't imagine a better role model.

It was left to me to console my Chloe. How do you explain to an eight-year-old that their father is gone? I had done it once before, but they could see him, stay with him and still have that contact. But now?

It broke our hearts to sit there and try to explain the unexplainable. I tried to put into words what had happened, that it was just a tragic accident. We consoled and held her, reassuring her that we all were there for her. I tried to get her to talk about her father, but she couldn't.

"Is Uncle Tom and David coming back?" she asked, visibly worried that they had walked out and wouldn't return.

"Of course, they will be. Tom just wanted to spend some time with David, just as we're with you. We'll all be together, okay?" I told her.

I talked with her about the funeral and that we all would be there to say goodbye to him. Chloe didn't have any questions yet. I could tell she was stunned and broken by the news. This would be a long, slow road to walk down for her. We went outside and sat in the sun, me remembering little snippets of Jack and myself. I talked carefully to Chloe, reminiscing these stories. I could see her little upturned mouth smiling at a few of them.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers