Take My Card Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she dipped her head and formed an O with her lips so the head of my cock slipped into her mouth as she brought her tits on a down stroke. It felt incredible but I could only take so much as grab her head and bring her lips to mine as she straddles me. She fumbles under her until she finds my cock, lines it up and slides her scorching hot and wet pussy down on it.

She tilts her head back with a loud moan which brings her tits to my face. I start licking and biting and whatever else I want with those tits and Sarah can do nothing but thank me and cry out for her god as she rides me on the couch not caring about the marks I will surely leave.

Eventually Cassie regains some strength and sits on her legs looking at her friend bouncing up and down. I motion for her to lose her top and bring her in for our own make out session. Interrupted only from Sarah's obvious orgasm.

That's when I latch on to one of her tits and bring Cassie to the other. We each suck on one to our hearts content. There we sucked on and caressed Sarah's body. Soothing her intense orgasms and telling her she's a good girl with a good pussy. At the end as I let the pressure build up to critical mass I have them kneel before me quickly and do my best to get at least one shot on each of their faces and one in their mouths.

Cassie then kisses Sarah deeply to her obvious surprise and a bit to mine. It makes me smile and Sarah immediately recognizes that and returns the kiss with enthusiasm. Each taking time to clean each other's faces before they turn to do the same to my dick still semi hard.

Eventually i direct them to get on either side of me and softly play and lick my cock as I watch tv. I was sated for now and not looking to cum. I let my hands roam all over their bodies enjoying each of their features.

I watched tv for a while and leisurely fucked them both for a bit simply enjoying their bodies. The activities made me hungry eventually and I had Sarah get up to make us something to eat. Meanwhile I had a chat with Cassie.

"So Cassie, tell me, who do you live with?"

"My daughter Haley."

"How old is she?"

"20."

"No husband?"

"Left us a long time ago"

"No boyfriend?"

"I have a few boytoys. Nothing serious but I get laid plenty. A relationship seems like a hassle."

"I knew it!" Came from the kitchen causing a guilty giggle from Cassie.

"She didn't know that. She's more prudish and been with only one... well I guess now two guys."

"Tell me about your sex life."

"I try to have as much of it as I can discreetly. No one really knows except now you and Sarah. Sarah suspected it seems but not enough to say anything to me. I frequent dating apps but don't keep my profile up for long. Try to keep a few guys in rotation and go back on the apps when things end or I just get tired with one of them. I average seeing someone 3 times a week. Sometimes different each time. Try to make it for a few hours though. I just love fucking!"

"What do you do with these guys?"

"A lot from Sarah's point of view, nothing crazy considering what some guys ask for in their first message." She gave a sharp laugh obviously remembering a few of those messages. "I just like hard and passionate sex. Feeling naked skin on naked skin. My ass is obviously my strongest feature and I love having a guy just play with it caress it and then bury their face in it and fuck it. I've often wondered if I could give up vaginal sex for exclusively anal sex I love it that much. My ex often made digs at me about my ass so there's just something about driving men wild with it that just gets me off so hard."

"It's certainly a fine ass. I enjoyed seeing it ripple with the impact from my hips. I'll be sure to fuck you in the ass later as well."

"Really!" She looked like she was going to cry from happiness. "I'm so moved by the honor! Whatever you want to do to my hole or really any other part of me, please don't hesitate to ask... or just take it. I think that goes for Sarah as well. "

"Since you're experienced I was hoping you'd help me prepare Sarah for an ass fucking later as well."

"God yes!" Was heard from the kitchen.

"Of course sir"

"Good, now lay across my lap."

Until the meal was ready I just watched tv and played with Cassie's ass and pussy. Have a bit attention to her tits but her ass was just to much fun. Eventually while I was sawing fingers in and out of her pussy and asshole Sarah announced the food was ready. With a hard slap to her ass, Cassie got up we washed up and we all sat down and ate.

I used this time to talk to both of them more as well. I found out about Cassie's daughter and was shown a picture. I might invite her over as soon as tomorrow. Also a bit of bi curiosity. I'll be sure to let her explore that. I also learned about her butt plugs and a decent sex toy collection.

As for Sarah, I found out just how deep her oral fixation went and how she would give her husband almost daily blowjobs and any sex toys she has had over the years went in her mouth probably more than her pussy. I'm used to conservative women actually be way more secretly horny than they let on, but this is the first to have this specific fetish. I also found out she caught her husband checking out Cassie's ass and that caused a bit of an issue a while back. Who could blame the guy though.

With the meal done and the dishes cleared as a thanks, I let Sarah satisfy that fetish. She crawled under the table and I told her to do what she wanted. What she wanted was exquisite. Meanwhile, Cassie crawled onto the table, pointed her ass to me and I did what I wanted. I touched licked and bit every inch of her ass and pussy I could. Cassie was moaning loudly and Sarah almost matched it with my cock in her mouth was practically making her high. Both actually came at least once.

After I was satisfied with the bite marks and redness all over Cassie's ass, I had her get dressed and bring back everything necessary to prepare Sarah for anal from her home. It was obvious she didn't want to leave but still did not hesitate to do as I asked. Told her to just go to Sarah's bedroom when she returned.

With her gone, I decided to really explore and take my time with Sarah's mature body. The kind of body that only a woman in her 40s that took care of herself but didn't obsess with weight can develop. The normal imperfections of a bit of a stomach and the thick thighs and calves. The sagging in her big breasts the traces of cellulite on her ass and thighs. That look of lust on her face was amazing for any age though. Her whole body buzzed as I felt up every inch of her naked body. She couldn't help but contort and move. It upped my arousal until I decided I would not hold back and fuck the shit out of her until Cassie returned.

I put her legs on my shoulders and leaned forward. She immediately reached down and lined up my cock and I thrust in without any sense of concern for her. Then I fucked her. I leaned forward and her ass actually liften off the mattress. I continued fucking her. I practically had her bent in half so she had to put in effort to breathe. I fucked her without concern. Her pussy pulsed multiple times in orgasm I had to put in effort to push through and I didn't stop fucking her. I came in her and she passed out and then I stopped to put her legs down but then I kept fucking her.

She woke up to my face in her tits and my cock pistoning in and out of her and she came again. She managed to hang on to conciseness this time and she wrapped her legs and arms around me and hung on for dear life. Her pussy gripped me so nicely. Her pussy pulsing the whole time. The sounds she made as she struggled to deal with the sheer pleasure of it all was music to my ears.

I grabbed her hair with both hands, used it to pin her head to the bed and smashed my lips against hers and came again without slowing down. Her kiss was full of passion and desperation. Her legs helped pull me in on the down stroke as I emptied the last of my load inside her thrusting deep and staying deep at the final shot.

Her pussy continued to pulse for a while after I stopped moving but any motion at all would make it twitch. She was conscious but not all here.

It was then I noticed a chant of "oh fuck" behind me. I slowly pulled out of the Sarah's pussy spilling a lot of our mixed juices that had not been fucked out of her onto the bed. I turned to find Cassie with a back pack, pants along with panties at her feet and a hand playing with her pussy as she came.

I sat on the edge of the bed and had Cassie get naked and crawl to me. I saw her ass sway side to side behind her making it look more enticing. I put a finger under her chin and tilted her face up mine.

"Clean me up. Then I'm going to have you clean Sarah up while I fuck your ass"

She gasped sharply and immediately started her assignment. My cock was very messy from everything but Cassie was determined and accomplished her goal. Then she looked at Sarah and at me. I nodded and went to her best friend still making soft sounds and unable to properly process consciousness. Cassie moved her legs and spread them. She bent at the waste and for the first time I noticed the plug in her ass.

I liked her initiative.

Running her hands up the inside of her friend's thighs and she positioned them on her shoulders and went in a a deep long lick of her slit picking up all the mess we left behind that she could. I heard her lips smack and went back without hesitation to clean up more.

I took a quick look inside Cassie's backpack and gathered what I needed. This seemed to be where Cassie kept all or most of her toys and fun things and she had everything i needed and more. Going to have to find a way to use some of these eventually.

As she busied herself and Sarah's cries got a bit louder I placed things on the bed. I got behind that huge wonderful butt, spread her cheeks and slipped into her soaked pussy while I stared at the plug in her ass.

I started playing with it and Cassie moaned even louder into Sarah's pussy. For her part, Sarah was returning to the world of the living officially and when she saw her friend between her legs and me thrusting away behind Cassie, she grabbed her friend by the hair and smashed her pussy on her face.

I let myself get distracted from the thrusting I was doing and grabbed a small buttplug and lube I had grabbed from the backpack and coated the plug. I handed it to Cassie and told her she knew what to do. She focused on her friend's clit with her tongue and with one hand fingering her, she started to slowly work the slick plug up her friend's virgin asshole. In turn, I worked her already inserted plug out and replaced it with my finger testing her own readiness.

Boy was she ready. I could feel and everybody in the room could hear her get wetter.

Somehow Cassie kept her concentration on not hurting her friend with the plug as her own ass was being penetrated. So as I didn't hurt her either, though I know she wouldn't have minded, I eased my self into her ass and I bottomed out before Sarah had the much smaller plug in her ass.

I stroked in and out of that tight and hot asshole switching my attention between my hands gripping all that amazing flesh to spread her cheeks so I could see my cock disappear in her savor the feeling to Sarah's face as she watched me ass fuck her friend while said friend stuck a plug in her ass to prepared to lose her anal virginity to the guy she just met hours ago and be desperate to do so.

"Lick her pussy to help her take it in." I said

Cassie did not hesitate and gave a long slow lick up her pussy and lingered on her clit. Sarah's eyes widened and she threw her head back at the sensation. Chants of "oh fuck" spilled out of Sarah's mouth as she had pussy eaten by a woman for the first time. Soon after the plug was situated firmly and securely in Sarah's ass.

"More make her cum so I can really fuck your ass. "

Cassie dove into Sarah's pussy and gripped her thighs firmly and pulled her closer to her to really attack every bit of Sarah crotch. Sarah responded beautifully to Cassie's natural talents. A couple of minutes later Sarah gripped Cassie by the hair and kept her on a specific spot. Her breathing quickened. Here jaw clenched. And her head came up to stare at her friend in the eyes as she came from a woman's mouth for the first time with a plug in her ass.

It was beautiful.

As Sarah collapses back, Cassie gives a few soft kisses and licks to her friends pussy causing a couple of shudders before she reaches back to take over holding her cheeks apart and begs me to fuck her as hard as I like.

So I did. I started increasing my pace with long and deep strokes. A few times just burying myself as deep as our anatomies allowed. But eventually I was frantically pumping that sweet big ass watching the ripples of the impact as Cassie buried her head into the bed to scream out in pleasure.

Sarah recovered enough to get up to see what she could expect soon. She touched herself softly watching me mercilessly trying to destroy her friends asshole all the while wishing it was her. The pleasure built and I felt her asshole clench my cock hard. I had to be careful as to not break my dick as the resistance to my thrusting suddenly appeared. After dealing with the intense anal orgasms, I started emptying my cum into that fine ass.

I collapsed forward squashing Cassie between me and the mattress. No complaint at all from her as she willingly accepted my weight with my dick still in her ass. It was only a minute laying there when I got up. Her ass practically tried to stop me from pulling out.

"Good girl" I said as I patted her on the head.

With Sarah's help she helped me take her to the shower where we all rinsed off the sex off each other. I was pleasantly surprised as they playfully groped and kissed each other there with me. That soon led to Cassie bending over supporting her self against the shower wall and Sarah on her knees behind her with her face in her ass licking whatever hole she could reach. Made me feel like I couldn't have chosen a better place to stay.

I let them play for a while. Watching them as they kissed, touched, licked and fingered each other. Every chance they could they reached out to stroke my cock erect from watching them with whatever free hand was in range at the time. The final position was the reverse of the first one after Cassie removed Sarah's buttplug and Cassie buried her face in her ass. When they were done, Cassie ran out quickly to grab a bigger plug and while soothed Sarah and sucked on her tits, a bigger plug than before was inserted in her. I kissed her deeply and she grabbed my head and stuck her tongue in my mouth as the bigger plug slipped inside.

We dried off and headed to the bed. I laid back with my hands behind my head I enjoyed and bathed in the feeling of two women straddling each leg as there sucked me off. They did so lovingly and with passion. Soon though I had Sarah riding me at her own pace getting used to having both holes filled at the same time and Cassie's big ass on my face while. I heard smacks of kissing between the moans as they both rode me.

The moment of truth finally came though. With Sarah on her back and a couple of pillows under her hips at the edge of the bed, Cassie removed the buttplug and lubed her friend's asshole. She kissed, stroked and soothed her friend through the entire process of giving up her anal virginity. She cried out in pain but never resisted anything as I went deeper and deeper ever so slowly. Eventually though with encouraging words and praise, I had my cock completely buried in Sarah's ass as she kissed her best friend and thanked her for the help.

"Take my ass how ever you like sir."

I smiled at Sarah's words and her dedication but I was nicer than that. I stayed in her ass her as she spasmed. Cassie never stopped the kissing and soothing. When she calmed down more, I started my slow and shallow strokes. With some patience I had a decent pace going in and out of her ass.

Cassie's words to her friend went from soothing and praise to degrading. She called her a secret anal slut. How her ass swallowed my cock. How desperate she looked to be fucked and how she loved all of this while her friend manhandled her huge tits. Sarah cried out in pain and pleasure getting louder and louder before Cassie felt she was too loud and muffled her screams with her ass.

Cassie's ass did wonders to muffle the cries from Sarah. That was until she leaned over and started playing with Sarah's clit.

It was like a constant explosion. She convulsed, contoured and tensed every muscle in her body. Sometimes her movements messed with my rhythm and suddenly forced my cock deeper and harder into her no longer virgin asshole. Her cries got louder and then she squirted. It wasn't a spray but liquid oozed out of her pussy and drenched my crotch and Cassie's hands.

I felt my climax approach and had Cassie move off her and was surprised by the volume of the previously muffled cries. I bent her nearly in half with her legs on my shoulders and grabbed her face with my hand.

"Look at me."

Her cries softened but was biting her lips and whimpering.

"Your asshole is going to make me cum. Do you want me to cum in your ass"

A low and loud guttural "FUCK YES" came from Sarah.

"Good my little ass slut." She moaned loudly at what I called her. "Take my cum so your friend Can suck it out of you while you clean my dirty cock!"

I upped the power of my thrusts and a minute later I was cumming inside the recent anal virgin housewife's ass.

She was drenched in sweat. Struggling to breathe. Practically dead to the world but I knew she would not care, she needed to complete the task I gave her.

With a lot of effort she turned and got on all fours she maneuvered so she was facing me. Then proceeded to take my cock in her mouth. Cassie then went behind her and put her mouth to Sarah's ass and started going for then I'm in there like her life depended on it.

When I felt clean enough, I moved to behind Cassie and slipped my cock into her ass again. She never faltered going for my cum in Sarah's ass until she knew she got every bit she could and then started thrusting back at me.

"Fuuuuuck!" She cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Use all my holes! Do whatever you want to me as much as you want and more! I'll be your 3 hole slot forever if you let me!"

Sarah was struggled to stay awake for a bit watching us before she closed her eyes and passed out. That was fine. I wanted my fill of Cassie now. I switched pussy and ass from behind. I pulled her hair to slam her harder into me and she thanked me. She had one orgasm after another then I came deep in her ass and she cried tears of joy.

I didn't let her rest though. I had her lay on her back, got between her legs as she wrapped them around me and started fucking her like I fucked Sarah when she returned with the toys. Her limbs held to me tight. Her kisses full of passion and desperation, her pussy constantly convulsing around my thrusting cock. Her mind practically shut off as all she could do was moan, cum and hold on to me and I came again Inside her.

She had a smile on but her eyes were closed but she still moved her hips slightly as I was still buried inside her. I was basking in the afterglow when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over to Sarah looking a bit disheveled with a submissive and pleading look while her chest heaved still struggling to fully recover.

"Please sir. If you're up to it, please fuck my ass again."

She looked so hot asking that. First I had her clean up her friend. It was only enough until I was done setting up. We'll I did pause to look as Sarah ran her tongue from asshole to clit to Cassie's sighs of pleasure. It got me hard immediately and I went to the backpack looking for something I thought I saw in there earlier.