Take My Card Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dug past a few other plugs, a paddle, Velcro handcuffs and even a dildo but I finally found the bullet vibrator. I set up a few pillows next to Sarah checked on her clean up progress and judged it sufficient. Then I had her face down ass up with the pillows under her to help her stay that way. She pressed the vibrator to her clit. She was sensitive and she struggled to keep it on there. She suddenly found it easier as I squatted behind her upturned ass and slid my dick inside her asshole again.

She handled everything better this time around. It was less pain and and more constant pleasure. The adrenaline and vibrator distracting her from whatever pain she felt. Her asshole accepted me fully and she begged me to keep going. I wasn't as desperate to destroy her ass and I enjoyed long slow strokes and made her pussy gush.

Cassie roused herself and grabbed a dildo and a plug from her back pack. She laid on her side with one leg up and started moving the dildo in and out of her pussy while she kept popping the plug in and out of her ass.

That's how Sarah's husband found us. His wife ass up cumming over and over while I stranger took her ass and she held a vibration to her clit and her best friend watching us while penetrating her own pussy and ass.

"My fucking god." He said.

I greeted him with a smile and never stopped fucking his wife's ass.

"So you must be Sarah's husband. Nice to meet you. I heard you got in trouble staring at her friend's ass. Well, why don't you fuck it right now since you like it so much. You won't get in trouble this time."

Cassie got on all fours and ditched her plug but kept fucking herself with the dildo. He stared dumbly at us processing the scene before him until his brain caught up and he started unbuckling his pants.