Take My Card Ch. 02

Story Info
How it started.
11.5k words
4.78
8.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gman12617
Gman12617
52 Followers

A year or so ago.

It was a slow day on the car lot. I was having a slow day everyday though. I knew this job wasn't for me but it had the best pay potential for someone so lost in life as I was. Thing is, I had to sell to make that money and I was struggling. I was a month in and had the second lowest sales and the bottom guy was off last week. It didn't look like this job was going to work out and I started feeling the existential dread of what the hell I was going to do next in my life if I found myself fired with no sense of direction.

I saw an old guy leisurely looking around the lot. Shorts, sandals, floral button up shirt. Looked like a classic retiree killing time. Probably why it looked like none of the other sales people bothered with him.

Fuck it. Not like I got another fish on the line.

He saw me approach and he seemed to appraise me like I did him. Well now. He might not be here to kill time. He might actually be looking to buy. I steeled my resolve and set my personality to customer service as I got to him.

"Hello sir. My name is William. What brings you here today?"

"Hello William. Here, take my card."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out an old wallet. A card popped out rather suddenly from a sleeve on the outside and he handed it to me. I take it out of instinct wondering for a second why a customer would hand me his card until I read it.

Dean Rogers, sales.... Shit, he was a salesman himself. Like doctors can be the worst patients, sales people could often be the worst customers.

"What can I show you today Dean?"

"I'm looking for a simple point A to point B efficient car. It's for my niece that just graduated college and I'm trying to be a good Uncle but not trying to break the bank. What options do you have?"

I took him to the sedans. Low starting price but I might be able to get him on upgrades to up my commission. I showed him the options and features of 3 cars I felt satisfied what he was looking for and had good commission potential Trying not to give him too many because that always tended to make the customer much more indecisive and likely to walk.

He let me get through my pitch of each and then asked if he had any questions.

"Are these the only options?"

"Of course not sir. We have a vast inventory but I thought these were a great starting point and fit what you asked?"

"Why is that?"

"These come with popular upgrades that I can sell you to increase commission I sorely need."

Dean Rogers looked at me closely. He was obviously thinking about something. I hoped my honesty got me the sale.

"Why do you need the commission so much."

"I've been struggling at this job sir. I'm not sure I'm a sales type of guy. The hustle is getting to me and I find some of the sales tactics scummy. But it's potentially the most money I can make right now as I kind of flounder in life looking for a good direction to head in."

"I see. So tell me. Commission not being a factor, what would you recommend then."

"Well sir tell me a bit about your niece. Favorite color, what she's going to do with that degree and potential commute."

He told me the answers and with a couple more questions I settled on a recommendation.

"Here you go sir. This is a compact so driving down narrow city streets or in old parking garages will be way easier when she drives into the city. If you want any upgrade to this the self park would be the only thing to get if she can't typically parallel park. Despite its size it's still a safe car. Highest safety rating in its class on the lot. High dependability score as well."

"I assume we didn't start with this because. It didn't have the best commission rate."

"Worst one on the lot sir."

"Would you feel bad selling this to me."

"It may not be as good for my wallet sir, but probably best for my soul to sell you the right vehicle."

He gave a broad smile at my answer. Things were looking good!

"I like you William. Here, take another card."

I wondered why he was offering me another card as he popped another card out of the wallet's sleeve. The card looked the same but I trusted this guy in whatever he said and did naturally so I got over it quickly.

"I'm not buying a car today William." My heart sank. "I'm sorry to have jerked you around about a car but I got something much better to give you than any sale."

My eyes lit up totally believing him without question. He held up his wallet to me and I took it.

"If my clothes didn't give it away, I'm recently retired. In the beginning of my adult life I was like you. Lost. Actually outright depressed before it was common knowledge what that is. For years after I was supposed to have at least started to figure out life, I was drowning and feeling more ignorant than ever. That was until 30 years ago, I was given that wallet."

I looked at the wallet. Wait. Does it look different now?

"Good. It has accepted you. What you got there is no ordinary wallet. It influences people with the cards it spits out. I used it to make a shameful amount of money and now I can retire in luxury. I have no need for it now. You do though. I see myself in you and want to help like the last owner of that wallet helped me."

"How does it work?" I asked totally accepting what he said as the truth.

"Don't entirely know how it works or where it comes from. Just know what it does. When you hold the wallet, just think about how you want to influence the person. A card will pop out and you hand it over to them. They won't be able to decline the card and whatever magic, cosmic rays or something changes them how they see you. I made you be honest with me and then trust me. It's why I chose you and why you aren't doubting anything I say."

Holy shIt! I know this sounds unbelievable and if I heard this from anybody else I would say it's complete bullshit but I just knew this guy was telling the truth. I stared at the wallet in my hands. Completely in shock by the power I could now wield. It scared me.

"I see you're not that excited about it. Probably a good thing. I would have felt I made a mistake if you suddenly held it up like a fantasy villain holding up the magical artifact of great power he just found. Take care of yourself William. Use the power wisely. Oh, and probably a good idea to keep it a secret from everybody. So don't go hanging out cards like candy on Halloween."

He shook my hand and turned to leave the lot. I stood there dumbfounded by it all. I rushed to the restroom and locked the door. I tried not to throw up my lunch as I processed everything I had just learned. I realized the responsibility and risk having this kind of power brought.

I could easily destroy lives. Even unintentionally. If people found out, I would be become a target and possibly killed to get at the wallet. Dean Rogers was right. I needed to keep it a secret and if I used it, I had to be subtle and limited in my use.

It took a few minutes but I found my composure. With a deep breathe I gathered all my will and headed to my now much different life. My shift was almost over and I absolutely needed to get my first use in of this thing.

I let a few customers go I could approach. I was still nervous and I let my mind wonder with possible scenarios upon using the wallet and other sales people got to them first. Then I saw a couple around the sports cars. High commission. Might as will test out what this thing can do. With a big gulp swallowing my fear I approached.

"Hello, my name is William. What brings you in today?"

I felt the judgment as he looked me up and down. Not appraisal like Dean, this was scornful judgement and the difference was obvious.

He was older. 50s probably. A bit out of shape and balding. The wife though was an obviously gorgeous trophy wife. She looked minimum 15 years younger. Her lips pouty, probably from lip filler. High cheekbones and and immaculate make up applied under a pair of expensive sunglasses and a sun hat. She had on a form fitting sun dress that went to just above her knees. It showed a bit of cleavage but not an obscene amount. Quite impressive given the obviously big bust she carried around. Her legs were long and she had on impressively tall high heels. Her skin was smooth and without blemish. She too looked at me with judgement and even contempt.

Well, normally I would have no hope but I had the wallet and if I make this sale, even if I did doubt what that Dean guy told me, it would prove him right.

"Well... William"

I didn't like at all how he said my name.

"... my daughter needs a new car but I'm honestly not liking anything here. We'd be wasting your time."

"Charles, I don't want to go to another lot. See if they got anything else or order something."

"I'll go on my own. No need to whine Samantha."

The wife looked frustrated and turned around to look across the lot. Things were dire. I had to do it now.

"Well sir sorry to hear that but please, in case you need anything. Here..."

My heart was racing. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I didn't know what I was doing. Here I was reaching for a magical wallet that produces magical cards so I could sell a car to an asshole with a trophy wife he probably married for one thing. I understood why he did it though. Oh my god what an ass on her. She was bent over checking her make up on the side mirror of a car. I don't blame the guy at all. The guy seemed too old to properly enjoy her. I'd use that body constantly. Treat her like the best sex toy in the world. Wish she was my sex toy. I'd go over tonight and just use that body for hours.

My hand reached the wallet and a card popped out. Fighting a shaky hand I grabbed it. It pulled out basically with no resistance at all like friction didn't exist. I extended my hand with the card in hand.

"...take my card."

I held my breathe. It seemed like an eternity but really was no more than two seconds and the asshole takes the card. He looks at it closely. He called his his wife to show her the card and she nods. I now wait for the inevitable turning point to make the sale.

"Well thank you but we won't be calling you for a car."

Wait. What?

I was floored. I had never been more sure of anything in my life. The world didn't make sense. That's not how his this works. I gave him the card and that leads to a sale. It's more certain than the sun rising tomorrow. Dean told me so and I trusted him.

"... but I will call you later to fuck my wife. She's your sex toy tonight after all now."

His wife nodded in agreement and I was sure now my mind was short circuiting.

"We'll call you soon with an address. So you can come over and use her as you like."

He seemed kind of annoyed and left without a good bye with his wife in tow.

"The fuck just happened?" I said out loud.

My brain was done after that. I did nothing the last bit of my shift. Barely interacted with anyone. I went home. Luckily my roommates were gone. We got along well but i wanted to be left alone and I didn't want to accidentally get caught in a conversation. My mind was kind of on autopilot and prolonged interaction with me would have made that obvious.

My phone rang. Didn't even look at my screen and just answered.

"Hello."

"Hello William? This is Samantha. From the lot earlier. I came in with my husband and I'm your sex toy tonight. Remember?"

Holy shit.

"Yes. Uh, I remember."

"So I'll be ready in an hour or so to be used by you. I don't know where you're coming from but I'll send you my address in case you're coming from far and the traffic is bad."

"Yes of course. Thank you."

"Give me an ETA when you can so I can put on the final touches. If I'm your sex toy might as well do it right."

"I will. Uh, I appreciate the effort."

"Good. See you then."

My mind went through hundreds of scenarios in an instant and suddenly my brain picked one seemingly without conscious intention.

"Wait, when you send me the address, send me a picture of your tits too."

"I suppose that's something you can ask of a sex toy. Very well. See you soon William."

The call ended and I didn't move. I held that phone to my ear until I felt the vibration of a message. I brought it down and it vibrates again. Two notifications from text. I take a deep breath and open the notifications. There was text my eyes completely ignored and a glorious picture.

Perfectly round and high sitting titties filled the screen. Little to no sag pink and oh so suckable nipples at the center. With a bit of doubt they I settled on them being enhanced. The doctor was an artist though as if I didn't know the ballpark age of the owner of those tits, I would have flip flopped back and forth on whether they were real.

I stared for a couple of minutes then realized I should check the address. 30 minutes away. I had time to get there. I rushed to shower and get ready. That only took 15 minutes at the pace I was going at.

In those 15 minutes that were left I sat in my room wondering what happened. Playing the scenario in my head over and over. Why did it turn out like this? Why is Samantha my sex toy out of nowhere?

My brain seemed to finally recover from the shock of everything and it hit me. That Dean guy said it influences people and he used it to make a lot of money. To think about what I wanted and the card does it's trick when handed over. She bent over just before I reached for the card and it prompted some thoughts. Thoughts that the wallet more or less wrote on the card and they weren't about selling cars. Now I lost a sale but gained a sex toy for the night on accident.

My brain managed to remember to send the ETA and a quick response of "that will work" came through. I grabbed my keys and I found my roommate with fast food wrappers all over the coffee table watching tv. That guy never cleans up. Roommate bullshit suddenly fills my mind and I feel annoyance instead of dread. It's kind of a welcome change of pace. I want to say something but this guy never listens. Then in a split second I decide to use the wallet for the second time. It seemed like a low stakes opportunity to practice properly using it.

"Robert, mind cleaning up for once."

"I'll get around to it."

He won't. Well wouldn't normally but this isn't a normal ask. I grab the wallet and I concentrate on him cleaning up his mess and card pops out.

"Here Robert. Take my card"

I hand it over and he takes it without hesitation and reads it.

"Cool. They give you cards at the lot. You almost seem professional now."

Then he gets up and starts gathering the mess he left and throws it away. He walks to the kitchen and starts messing with the sink. I was thinking he should clean up his mess in the apartment and I realized me must of made something in the kitchen in the morning and left a mess. I was too zoned out to notice when I got home.

I smile at the success and head to my car. On the way to Samantha's I contemplated what happened and what I learned. I affected Robert as intended. I concentrated on what I wanted and the card made it happen. So I have to be careful with what in think about as I get ready to... summon the card I guess.

It turns out I can affect more than one person with one card. I affected Samantha and her husband with one card. He handed it to her and she just nodded and accepted it without a thought. This was also more than simple influence as I was told. This was straight up control. I had completely changed what they wanted to do or how they saw relationships immediately.

Dean did say he didn't know how it exactly worked. I don't think he tried to figure out everything this wallet and its cards could do. What rules they played by and just how far you can take things. I'm not sure I would have either if I hadn't accidentally done what I had done. All I wanted to do was make a sale and improve my life and find a direction. Now I was without a sale but on the way to fuck the epitome of a trophy wife.

As I approached my destination I realized I was headed to a fancy gated community. I wondered how I would get in when my phone buzzed.

'Punch in 83625 when you get to the community gate. I'll let you in. Then push then call bottom when you get to the house gate.'

I didn't realize how loaded these people were. I felt out of place just driving alongside the gated community. A huge fountain was proudly displayed just before the gate. I punched in the code. It gave a long beep and the gate opened. I followed my gps deep into the neighborhood finally coming up on a grand mansion. Hidden by a high iron bar fence and a line of trees obscuring the view of the

Mansion. I found a call box by the gate and hit the button.

"Hello." came Samantha's voice from the box.

"It's William."

"Oh wonderful. I'm running a bit late. I'll be a few more minutes. Charles will entertain you in the living room until I'm ready. Come in."

The heavy gate opened and I onto the property on the longest driveway I have ever been on. It split off to a loop in front of the door and a garage. I went to the door and parked. My blood pressure was probably through the roof as I stepped out and walked to the door. After a few deep breathes I ring the doorbell.

A butler appeared and introduced himself as Stanley. Fear suddenly gripped me. I realized how weird it was for a regular guy like me showing up to a home like this. Not sure how discreet everything was being handled and my mind exploded in so many scenarios that ended with the government tracking me down and taking me out for the wallet.

"Would you like something to drink while you wait sir?"

My mind returned to wherever it was and I realized I was sitting in a comfortable chair with the husband staring at me from across the room.

"Oh uh, just a water please for now."

"Very good sir."

With all the formality a human has ever used he bowed his head slightly and left to fetch my drink. Now I was left alone to suffer the intense gaze of the husband as he sipped his brown liquor.

"William was it?"

I nearly jumped as he said it.

"That's right."

"My name is Charles. Look, I know Samantha's your sex toy tonight. I obviously I accept that. I don't have to like it but I accept it. You won't get any trouble from me though as long as you respect her and treat her right. Toy or not you need to be responsible and take care of your toys. If you don't, that's when we'll have problems."

I gulped. The guy was intimidating. In a physical fight, I had no doubt I could take him. I'm no slouch but I can't fight the money and connections he must have.

"Your water sir."

I jumped again as I had no idea when the butler returned. He handed me the water, gave me a formal nod and left the room.

I took a sip with shaky hands as I continued to be stared down. Once again trying to figure out how things got like this.

It occurred to me that the only thing I thought about was fucking Samantha as I handed him the card. It made them accept the fact that for the night, she was my sex toy to use as I saw fit. But accepting something didn't mean liking it. So I decided the need arose for a test to help figure out just what the wallet I was capable of. I got up with my hand it my pocket gripping the wallet.

"I understand sir." I walked towards him. "I promise to not harm your wife. To make sure you can find me let me give you my personal info. Here take my card."

I pulled out the wallet. In a only a couple of seconds I did my best to think of a scenario and feelings I wanted him to have. I thought of him exploring a cuckold fetish. Something he's been wanting to explore for some time. He just knew he could trust me and would enjoy bringing me into the experience. Me specifically fucking his wife will be some of the most fun he will ever have and he will be proud of his wife committing herself to whatever sexual act I want whether she has ever done it with him or not. He would thank me for it as well.

Gman12617
Gman12617
52 Followers