Take My Card Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, all the tension and strength in her left and she flopped on the bed under me. She struggled to breathe and her body shone with sweat. Her previously meticulously done hair stuck to her forehead and spread out messily on the bed. I slipped out of her and laid beside her on my back leaving our combined juices to spill out of her.

I was exhausted from probably the most intense orgasm of my life. I could barely hear Samantha repeating "oh my god" over and over again under her breath. I closed my eyes and must have dozed off.

As I slowly opened them I found Samantha on her knees beside me sitting on her feet and staring at my cock. She didn't see me start to wake up at first and I saw her lightly caress her body with one hand working it's way it's way to her crotch.

I groaned and moved. She quickly put her hands in her lap. There she tried to look innocent while naked except for strappy heels and a ripped thong.

"So, we're done right?"

The tone was a bit worried.

"I'm done bring your sex toy? The night is over?"

"My little slut, no. Not yet. You're such a good and hot little whore there's no way I would be fine with you already."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

She wanted to sound like she was admonishing me. But I saw her nipples stiffen and goosebumps appear on her arms.

"It's supposed to be the truth. Now be a good slut and clean me up with your mouth."

Her eyes widened. She opened her mouth to say something but her words failed her. She pulled back her now messy hair and went down on me making sure she draped her hair so I could see everything she does. The juices on my cock started to dry in whatever time I spent knocked out. I doubt it was more than a couple of minutes though but she worked hard too make sure she licked up all that mess, dry or not.

My dick grew a bit in her mouth and she moaned again breaking the character of doing all of this against her will. I grabbed her tits and played with her ass while she did all of it make no moves or comments against it. I grabbed her my the hair and brought her to my face. She looked at me with mouth open waiting for whatever I wanted to do to her next.

"Let's rinse the sex off of us."

I took her hand and led her to the shower. What I assumed was right. I doubt there's any shower in this house that couldn't easily accommodate two people but at least this one could. I let her set the water. The knobs looked a bit complicated. I had her take some body wash that was in there and do a quick pass over my body. She obviously spent the most on my dick without me even having to tell her. I did the same to her but I took more time.

Every single inch of her body was touched. Fingers made their way into her mouth, pussy and asshole. She groaned in frustration but I think it was because I wasn't doing more. Until I was.

Her side was to me. I pulled her hair back to tilt her face up. I stuck my tongue down her throat and made out with her. My free hand played with her tits then slid down to her pussy. I slid two fingers between her lips and spread them. I rubbed her clit between my two fingers and her knees buckled as she moaned into my mouth. Her hand frantically searched until it found my dick to stroke it.

We made out under the water as we sexually stimulated each other. She grabbed my head to keep her balance but after a bit I felt a foot slip a bit and decided to end the shower before I got too excited and fell and broke my neck in the heat of the moment.

We dried off as best we could quickly and with still wet hair moved to the bed. I sat on the edge and sucked on her neck and tits while she started standing. I massaged and spread her ass behind her. I moved further unto the bed, propped up some pillows and had her crawl up to my crotch. I didn't have to say anything as she got comfortable on her stomach between my legs and started a sensual blowjob.

"You're such an asshole."

She wanted to keep on the deniability that she didn't want to do this. There was no way anyone could fake sucking dick like that though. She caressed my cock with her face. Licked and sucked on my balls gently. Stroked me with both hands while sucking the head. The slow decent down and then out her throat was my favorite.

She couldn't help her moans. The slight smile at my twitches. The look of pride when she got a good long moan of pleasure out of me. When I was fully hard again and wanted to move on she even resisted taking her mouth off of me a bit when I grabbed her by the hair and pulled."

"Are we done yet?"

I simply smiled at her fake disdain slipping. She asked that with worry instead of hope that was the case. I brought her up to my face and I felt her tits drag up my body. I kissed her and again made out feeling her up constantly again. Her crotch was just above my penis so I flexed it and when it made the slightest of contacts with her pussy, she moaned into my mouth.

She kissed me harder. My hands went to her ass and I pulled her deeper into the kiss. Her hands were on my face to preventing me from stopping the kissing in case I wanted to. She was lost in the moment and I felt her passion. I spread her cheek in a way that spread her pussy lips as well and flexed again.

She broke the kiss to moan load and started humping at me. Her whole body rubbed against me as she did. On a down stroke my cock slipped under her and started rubbing her clit. She moaned again. For a minute she did this all on her own forgetting how she was supposed to feel about all of this. She lifted her head and looked at me.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?... you know. So we can get this over with?"

The tone had way more pleading lust than she meant.

"I'm not for now. Now if YOU want to fuck, go ahead. Put me inside of you again. Cum as much as you want on me."

"Please. You think too highly of your self."

The fake disdain was back but she was also reaching between us. Her hand found it's prize as she raised her hips, lined me up and slowly lowered her pussy and impaled herself on my cock. She threw her head back and gave a "oh fuck" while doing so.

"Hurry up and cum again."

I wondered if she was telling herself that.

She moved slowly at first. She seemed to savor the feeling of her pussy slowly spreading to take me deeper and deeper. Her pace eventually quickened though. Her face was pressed against my chest. Only her hips were moving. I slipped out once and she frantically corrected that but didn't lay on my chest again.

She was looking down. Not at me just down. She leaned forward on her arms and her hips were the only part of her that moved. She mumbled softly lost in the feeling of her shaking hips on my cock.

I let her do her own thing. She seemed to be concentrating. Simply enjoying the feeling. Then she leaned up a bit straighter. Changed the angle. Then she really started to move. Her pace was quick and determined. She lifted her head but kept her eyes shut. She started chanting "oh fuck" over and over again and announced she was going to cum.

My left hand shot up and grabbed her by the throat. I used it to push her to sit straight up on me. My right hand went to her left nipple. I pinched and pulled it. Her hips never stopped moving and my hips joined her in thrusting up into her.

"Cum you fucking whore. Be a good slut and cum."

She exploded on me. Her hip movements became erratic. I couldn't even describe the sounds she made. I squeezed her neck and pulled her nipple harder and her cries grew louder. She either came again or the orgasm she was still feeling intensified. Her face reddened and she gripped the my left wrist and her eyes widened. I struggled to keep her on me. She stuck out her chest and cried out putting in effort to get air past the grip on her neck. Her head snapped back and she went limp in my grasp.

She stopped moving. I did kept going.

With only my grip on her neck and tit supporting her weight, I pistoned I'm and out of her from below. Her grunts and moans continued but she remained a doll on top of me. Crying to moans to grunts and back to crying. She was truly an immobile sex toy I was using to my hearts content.

Eventually she showed signs of life and her hips moved. Forward and back and I matched her rhythm. At no point did she grab my arm or support her own weight. She just moved her hips desperately.

Her face was redder. She was sweating again. I palmed her fake tit and squeezed. She moaned loudly and then came again.

She grabbed my wrist suddenly. She pressed it harder against her throat. She drove down so my dock was as deep as it possibly could be inside of her. She gave out a scream muffled

By the choking. I let go and she collapsed coughing on my chest and started to wheeze heavily trying to catch her breath.

"Looks like the whore came hard"

All I got were deep and aggressive groans and grunts as a response. Not sure she had the capability to form words.

I let her slide off to the side and she curled up. I concentrated on catching my own breath and feeling the burn in my abs from my thrusting. I recovered way faster than Samantha though.

I rolled off the bed and I don't think she noticed. She was too exhausted. That is until I grabbed her ankles and dragged her to the foot of the bed. She was in utter disbelief as I positioned her face down and ass up.

"Oh my god!" She said in a horse voice. "How are you not done yet. You need to be done."

Still she reached back to spread her cheeks and expose her pussy. I gripped my cock and drove it deliciously slow into her and back out. She whimpered the whole time. She was calm and relaxed during my leisurely fuck. That changed when I started rubbing her asshole.

"Oh god. No. No!" Her voice sounded a bit better. "I'm a virgin there. I don't even let my husband touch it.

I pressed a bit at her sphincter. It started to give way.

"Oh god please! Fuuuuuck!"

Not sure if that meant keep going or stop.

"Aren't you my sex toy."

Fighting tears she nods.

"Then what does that mean. "

"That means doing what you want to me." She cries.

"What does that include."

"Oh god that means fucking my ass like a whore."

"A good whore and you have been so far." I pushed my thumb into her ass. "Let's finish strong."

My cock was soaked from her juices. I had hoped that would be enough but apparently trying to fuck an anal virgin like that was stupid.

"Do you have any lube"

"Not here. Down the hall in the master suite."

"Go get it."

She struggled to walk and stumbled a bit. I saw her looking around searching for something.

"What are you looking for?"

"A robe."

"No no. Sluts that forget to properly prepare the room they're being used in go out to retrieve what they forgot naked."

She turned red yet again.

"But, but... someone will...."

"That's enough. Be a good slut and go get the lube before I decide your saliva is enough lubrication."

She gasped and with a couple of unsteady initial steps I watched her ass cheeks move as she hurriedly opened the door and scurried down the hall. She left the door open and somewhere I heard Charles.

"Oh my fucking god Samantha! Are you okay?"

"No. I will be though when I find the lube. I can't get him in my ass without it. He might still tear me open with it!"

I heard a door open and a load moan from Charles. I imagine him dumbstruck by arousal and not moving from his spot at hearing what his wife said. She wasn't gone long and came back and closed the door. I enjoyed watching the jiggling as she was hurrying.

When the door closed the reality hit her. I was going to take her anal virginity. She never even shoved a finger up there and at this point I was probably the one that had their tongue in her ass the most as she never allowed even that for more than a few seconds. Her face got redder and she breathed harder. I'm sure she was torn between fear, disgust and absolute anticipation and longing.

She watched me smiling at her on the bed. I was laid back with my hands being my head. Her gaze lingered on my cock having lessened in size during the wait. I curled my further at her and she slowly walked to me looking at my face mostly but with quick glances at my cock.

I held out my hand and she handed me the lube. I took her hand as she hopped onto the bed at my side. I moved her ass close to my head and her head to my crotch. She didn't do it enthusiastically but she still took my cock back in her mouth without hesitation. I played with her pussy and enjoyed making her twitch and jerk when I went for certain spots.

She soon forgot the world around her. She sucked my dick with dedication. I called her a good cocksucker but she didn't respond. She just sucked dick. A pinch, a grope a spank. She just sucked my dick. That was until my lubed finger entered her ass.

She stopped and tensed. With my dick still in her mouth she looked at me worried. I pat her head and she continued blowing me. It took a couple of minutes but I got my whole finger in her ass. I moved it in and out and soon enough she was used to it and I was moving with ease.

She handled that pretty well all things considered. Two fingers was a different story. Her cries and moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth. She seemed almost unwilling to let it go. It was a comfort if anything. In the end the she couldn't keep it up. She ended up with her ass pointed towards me holding her cheeks open to properly prepare for the inevitable.

I went hard on her preparation. Not sure for how long exactly. At least 30 minutes of lubed fingers sawing in and out of her asshole. She was too ashamed to say anything. She voice couldn't help but convey pleasure if she tried to use words. The noises she did make at least had plausible deniability but I knew the truth.

She was loving being a butt slut.

And so there I was standing at the edge of the bed. Samantha was on all fours throating my cock as I reached over her viciously finger fucking her asshole. Ready or not I couldn't hold back anymore.

She she turned, pointed her ass at me and buried her head in the mattress. She spread her cheeks as much as she could. I dropped some more lube in there for good measure and then touched the tip of my lubed cock to her anus.

And I pushed.

I pushed and relented. Pushed and relented again and again until the head popped into her virgin ass. I pushed relented pushed and withdrew. Over and over as her fingers dug into her own butt cheeks. Over and over again as she cried and moaned until finally. She was officially and inarguably not an anal virgin anymore.

Holy fuck I was balls deep into a bitchy trophy wife's ass I just met that day. God I was so hard. God I felt such a rush of power. Best of all, I felt her tight joy ass grip the first cock that had ever been in there.

I started fucking. Slowly but I picked up the pace. Samantha begged me to go easy are first. Then she begged me to cum already. Then she just told me to fuck my little anal whore and cum.

She pushed back at me. She was in pain but she still pushed. She wanted to hate it but she was lost in the shameful painful pleasure of it all. My balls kept smacking on her pussy and we could both hear her wetness. With long powerful strokes I took my pleasure from her ass. I wondered if she was coming the whole time I was fucking her ass.

The pleasure built seemingly fast. Who knows really. Not sure my sense of time was accurate. Surely the way she was taking fucking meant we had been at it for hours. That can't be right. This felt to good. Non westI could take this intense hot pressure got so long. I would have cum way before. God it felt so good. Not just physically. The mental high of putting a woman like your in her place was simply as exquisite as the feeling of taking her shah virginity. Fuck this ass feels amazing. God I want to cum in the whore's ass.

Samantha for her part was lost in it all as well. No sounds coming from her resembled words. She never knew shame like the kind she s was feeling existed in the world. More she felt it as a guy she her that day and judged beneath her took her anal virginity and she loved it despite the pain and shame. Her as clenched from the pain. Her pussy gushed from the pleasure and she knew she just had to feel this again and she hated that fact.

I pushed through her clenching and came hard in her. She screeched as a pushed deep into her. My grunts joined by her screeching as she felt me flood her ass.

Samantha fell to the side. Knees to her chest. She hugged them and just breathed. Her asshole leaked my cum and dropped on the sheets. I went and washed my dick in the sink. I was tired and a bit sore. Completely drained in several ways.

I came out of the bathroom to see she had not moved and fell sleep. Cum still leaking a bit from her ass and being soaked up by the covers. I noticed a wet spot under her. She really enjoyed that ass fucking it seems.

I dressed and made sure I didn't forget my new wallet and slowly opened the door. I stepped in the hallway and found Charles pacing back and forth at the other end. When he looked up and saw me he hurried in my direction with an obvious election in his pants.

"Are you done? The sounds she made, my god. How was it?"

He sounded like an addict asking for a fix.

"A rough start but I think we found our rhythm sort to speak. She's passed out right now with my cum leaking from her asshole."

"Good god she let you do that?"

"Let is not the word. She had no choice. She was my sex toy tonight and a sex toy lets you do whatever you want."

"Of course. Naturally. So. You enjoyed yourself? Enough to return?"

"You want me back? You sure? It's one thing to say it before it happens but not that it has You're officially inviting me back?"

"Never surer any anything in my life. It was the most frustrating but fun thing I've ever done. It was so hot."

"I'm not sure. I can be convinced though."

"Name your price."

I laughed out loud.

"Easy there. We'll talk. For now I guess I'll head home. I put in some work in there. I need to rest."

"I understand. Please don't let me keep you then. I'm sorry but Stanley can see you out. I need to attend to my wife."

"No worries Charles. Go check on your whore wife."

"She is a whore isn't she?!"

He said that with pride and giddiness and entered the room. I headed down the stairs where Stanley greeted me.

"Anything I can do for you before we bid you farewell sir?"

My hand tapped on the wallet in my pocket.

"So Stanley, how many people on staff here?"

"Two live in maids and myself currently. One other part time maid and a groundskeeper that works during the day and is already gone for the evening."

"Are the maids attractive?"

"The master of the house enjoys pretty things to look at in his home sir."

"Gotcha. You gave them all the cards earlier?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Make sure the staff that isn't here sees the cards when they are.

"It will be done sir"

He led me out and said his goodbyes and I made my way out of a neighborhood I had no business being in legitimately.

Holy shit. I guess I found the change I needed in life. What am I going to do with this thing? I need to figure that out. To do that though, I need to first figure out the rules this wallet plays by.