Take Over - Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, slowly, a figure came into view, stepping in front of him.

Walt's fear doubled when he saw the size of this man. He was a lot taller than Walt and a lot more muscular. He was wearing all black, but it hugged tightly to his body, showing off his huge arms and legs.

"Now I'm sure you're panicking," The man said. "It's understandable, you've just woke up, tied up and a ball gag in your mouth. , Who wouldn't be panicking."

"Hhhh." Walt grunted but then... SMACK.. this man's hand struck Walt's face, and a piercing pain followed.

"Be quiet, and I'll explain what's going on here." The man said.

Walt was breathing heavily through his nose as fear and panic took over his entire being. This man wasn't shy enough to hide his face.

He was young, maybe 20? With a clean shaven face, and short black hair, he didn't look that rough. Not like a thug, except for his size.

The man then squatted so he was eye level with Walt.

"First things first," he said calmly, "you're mine now, you and your pretty little wife."

No, what's he done to her!

"For a rich man, you have some shit security," The man carried on. "All I had to do was hop the fence, wait for you to go out, and then climb in through an open window. Then I just had to wait for you to drink the water in your fridge that I so nicely topped up with a few sleeping pills. I'm glad you drank it, otherwise this would've had to be done a lot rougher."

What does he want?!

"Anyway," The man said, "I know if I take that off then you're going to beg for your life, offer me money all this shit... well, I don't want that, and I don't want to hurt you, but I will."

This brought even more fear to Walt.

"All I want is simple," he said, his voice turning dark and serious, "I want your hot little wife."

The man started to walk around the room, just looking at various objects, picking them up and putting them back down.

"I will give you some time to come to terms with everything. I'm going to be here for the foreseeable future, at least until something drastic happens." He said.

Then he marched over to Walt and slammed his hand down against his shoulder, gripping onto him.

"If you make too much noise, try to fight, or do anything I don't like, then I will kill you and your wife." He threatened.

Walt felt like he was going to pass out, staring into this terrifying man's green eyes.

"Now," The man said with glee in his voice as he jumped up, "I'll go and see what your wife is up to, so you sit tight."

He opened the door to the hallway, letting in a burst of light before closing it behind him, and once again leaving Walt in darkness.

Oh no, what's he going to do? This is bad, this is bad! Why didn't I get higher security! Fuck!

X

Amy was slowly waking up. Her head felt a little sore but nothing too bad.

I really shouldn't have drank that much, she moaned in her head.

Her eyes opened and realised it was already day light outside. The only saving grace was that her bed was so comfy, although she was getting a little cold.

Why don't I have any clothes on? I never sleep naked.

Amy looked down and saw her completely naked body on top of their huge duvet. No wonder I'm cold.

Amy went to pull the duvet up, but her hand got stuck.

Looking up above her head, Amy's heart nearly stopped.

What the fuck!

Her hands were between a bar on the headboard with a zip tie locking them both in place. She tried to pull them out, but it was no use. She was stuck.

Fear took over Amy's body. She kept yanking and pulling at the zip ties, but they wouldn't budge. All it was doing was making her wrist hurt more and more.

"Help!! Walt?!" Amy then screamed out, but nothing came back.

She tried to fight again but she couldn't get away. She kicked her legs up and down, attempting to force her way out.

What is going on? Where's Walt?!

"Walt?! Can you hear me?!" She shouted again.

Sweat built up on Amy's body as she started to panic more and more.

"Ah, good timing." She heard a voice say... a familiar voice.

Her entire body was shaking as her head turned to the side. When she saw the man standing there, her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"No!! No! No! How did you find me?!" She screamed and started to kick and fight again with more passion to get out.

"Oh, stop trying. They're the best zip ties I could get." The man told her.

Amy couldn't bear to look at his face. That night in the alley was dark, but she knew him. She knew it was the man that forced himself on her.

"Let me out!! Help! Somebody help me!!" Amy screamed.

When suddenly a hand yanked at her blonde hair and lifted her head off the mattress.

"Shut up, slut!" The man growled.

"HELP!" She screamed again and grunted when the man shoved her head down.

"Fine, then have it your way." He said and walked around the room, looking all over.

"What are you doing? What do you want?!" Amy screamed at him.

She watched as he picked up one of Walt's golf clubs that he left lying around, something she always bemoaned him to clean up.

"Well, it seems I'm going to have to teach you how it works around here from now on." The man said to her, holding the club in both hands.

"What... what are you going to do?" Amy asked, now realising he might start to hurt her with it.

"I'm going to go and hit your dear old husband in every limb with this club." He said, Amy suddenly felt even more afraid than when she worried he would hit her.

"No!" She shouted, "Please don't! I can give you anything you want! Take anything I don't care! Just don't hurt us!"

"I've already had this conversation with Walt." The man sighed and started to walk towards the door.

"Stop! Please don't hurt him! Please!!!" Amy begged as hard as possible.

The man let the golf club crash to the floor with a thud that made Amy jump.

Then he slowly turned to look at her.

"Are you going to stop screaming?" He asked.

"Yes," Amy said urgently, "I'll stop, I promise."

"Good," the man replied with a smile, "but I need you to know I don't break my promises."

Then he quickly walked out of the room.

"No! Come back! Don't hurt him!!" Amy screamed.

Come on, get out of this!

She kept fighting against the zip ties, making her wrists hurt even more, but they wouldn't budge at all.

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH!!"

Amy stopped frozen when she heard what sounded like a muffled shout in agony.

Then.... It came again, "MMMMHHHH!!"

"Walt!" Amy screamed, dreading to think what hewas going through.

She writhed on the bed for a few minutes until the shouting ended, and the man appeared in the doorway again, a clear dent in the club.

"Now, have you learnt your lesson?" He asked.

"You psycho! You'll pay for this!" Amy spat out at him.

"I guess not." The man replied and walked off again.

"No! No! Come back! I'm sorry!" Amy shouted but it was no use.

A few seconds later there was another shout in pain.

Then, he came back.

He looked at her without saying a word.

"I'm sorry," Amy whispered, "please don't hurt him anymore."

"Well that's really on you isn't it," the man said and walked into the bedroom. "You see, after our time together the other night, I realised something... you have the best cunt I have ever felt in my life, and there was no way I wasn't going to try that out again."

Amy's eyes shot even wider open when she realised what he actually had planned.

"No! No! Not again! Please!" She begged, but she made sure not to shout so she didn't cause Walt anymore pain.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you enjoy it as much as last time." He said with a grin.

Then, Amy watched as he started to undo his jeans.

"No, please! Don't! Please! " Amy begged.

"I've got to say, I'm glad to finally get to see those big tits of yours." He replied, ignoring her pleas.

Amy suddenly remembered that she was completely naked, and her big tits bounced around as she moved.

He took off his jeans and there it was, the giant cock that fucked Amy into oblivion only a few nights earlier. She had tried to forget it, to pretend it never happened, but as she looked at it and she remembered how good it felt... how it made her squirt, something she never knew she could do before.

"Please, I'm begging you." Amy whispered to him.

Then he pulled off his shirt, revealing his amazingly chiselled body. He was huge and pure muscle. As he moved, every muscle flexed.

And then he jumped onto the bed.

"No! You can't! Please! You don't have to do this!" Amy begged as he gripped her kicking ankles.

"Do you want me to hurt your husband again?" He suddenly threatened her.

Amy froze, knowing if she fought, then Walt would have to take the punishment.

"No." She whispered.

"Good, now spread your fucking legs." The man scolded her.

Amy's tears welled up in her eyes, slowly falling down the side of her face as she opened her legs slightly.

"Mmm there it is," the man whispered, his fingertip slowly moving up to trace around Amy's pussy, "the perfect pussy."

His fingers moved up and down, slightly tickling her soft, smooth lips.

Please god, just don't let him hurt me, make this be quick!

Amy prayed for any sort of help as his fingers played with her.

"Whhhhatttt!" Amy suddenly gasped in shock at the unmistakable feeling of a tongue on her pussy.

"Mmmm, I had to have a taste." The man said with his face between her legs.

Amy looked down, not believing what she saw. His tongue stuck out and then it ran from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to the top, flicking at her clit.

"Oh god." Amy gasped out.

It had been years since Walt had licked her pussy, but Amy definitely did not want this man doing it, either.

His long, wet, soft tongue ran around her pussy lips, gently sucking them in and massaging them. Then he moved it up and flicked it gently against Amy's clit.

"Ooooh." She accidentally moaned out.

"There you go, slut, I knew you enjoyed it." The man whispered and went back to lovingly licking her pussy.

"I'm not... there's no way I could enjoy this." Amy panted out.

As much as she tried to fight it, going years without a tongue on her clit to suddenly feeling it had her body on edge.

"Then why are you already getting wet?" He asked.

"I'm not... oh god please stop." Amy panted, but she knew he was right.

When he slid a finger inside of her, she had to bite her lip to stop from moaning.

No, this isn't happening. Please god, stop this!

But it didn't stop.

Her captor slowly pushed his finger in and out of her pussy, just giving her a hint of pleasure as he massaged her clit with his tongue.

"Fucking hell, your cunt tastes good." He moaned between licks.

A second finger pushed inside of Amy, and her chest heaved up and down.

"Stop... stop... please I'm begging you." Amy pleaded, not wanting to give away her pleasure.

But he kept pumping his fingers in and out, curving them up, pressing against her long neglected G-spot.

Amy struggled with holding in her moans as he hit all the right spots over and over again. It was like the fear in her just enhanced the pleasure somehow.

"Fuuck!" Amy suddenly panted out when her body got hit with a shocking wave of pleasure.

"Mmm that's it, bitch. You gonna cum already for me?" The man asked.

"No... No... No.. oh god please no!" Amy panted.

Her big chest heaved up and down as more and more pleasure came from her pussy.

When a hand suddenly grabbed one of her tits and rubbed her stiff nipple, Amy wasn't able to hold it in.

"Oooooh god!" She moaned out.

"There you go." The man whispered.

With one hand fingering her, another playing with her nipple, and his tongue on her pussy, Amy was helpless.

"Please... stop, I'm begging you..." She moaned out, "Don't make me."

"Mmm!" He replied and fingered her harder, then twisted her nipple.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... stop!" She begged, knowing her orgasm was building.

He's going to make me cum! I can't cum! Please this is too humiliating!

But it kept growing and growing inside of her. Amy knew she wasn't going to be able to stop it as her toes started to curl. Like an explosion just waiting to go off... it finally hit her.

"Fuuuuuuuucckkk!" she cried out as a huge fucking orgasm crashed through her body.

Amy writhed up and down, bouncing against the bed as her pussy clenched around his fingers.

"Fuuckk!" She panted again as her orgasm kept rushing through her body.

Eventually, this man who Amy didn't even know the name off pulled his fingers out of her.

"Now that you're nice and wet, on to the good part." He said and sat up.

Amy looked down and saw his big, hard cock looking back at her. Flashes of that night in the alley rushed through her mind.

"Please don't." She whispered.

Not because she was afraid of being hurt, but afraid of the humiliation of cumming from him fucking her again.

"Oh sweetie," he said and hooked her ankles up to his shoulders, "you'll be begging me not to stop soon enough."

Amy felt weak after cumming, her legs just flopped onto his shoulders as he towered over her. Lining his cock up with her still twitching pussy, Amy hated to admit that she almost moaned when the head touched her.

Then in one quick motion, his entire shaft disappeared into her hot, wet pussy.

"Fuuck!" Amy grunted, remembering the feeling again.

It was like the air was forced out of her lungs, like his cock was so deep it was in her stomach. The feeling of being total and utterly filled with dick.

As she gasped for air she looked down and saw her pussy lips stretched unnaturally wide as this massive intruder spread her open. When she looked up, he smiled down on her.

Quickly he pulled out and shoved his cock back in.

"Urgh no!" Amy grunted again.

But that was all the warm-up he had as he quickly started to fuck her like a slut.

His entire cock slid in and out of her drenched pussy, and his big balls slapped against her. All Amy could do at first was grunt and gasp for air.

"Your cunt is fucking perfect." The man grunted as he fucked her.

"Oh.. god... stop... please." Amy panted out.

He fucked her so hard her entire body bounced up and down with each thrust.

Every time he pulled back, she felt empty, like a huge hole was missing, then he shoved it back in, and her body jumped.

"I'm gonna enjoy using this little body." He smiled and grabbed onto her big tits.

"Fuuuck!" Amy cried out when he roughly twisted her nipples.

"That's it, baby. Moan for me!" He shouted and twisted them again.

"Ahhh! Fuck you're hurting me!" Amy shouted.

"Good!" He moaned back.

"Fuck you!" Amy spat back at him without thinking.

"Oh no, I'm fucking you." He laughed.

He was fucking her like a wild animal, sliding his cock in and out of her drenched pussy. Amy bit her lip to stop moaning, not wanting to give him any satisfaction.

"That's it, baby. Enjoy that big cock." He shouted.

His head moved down, and Amy suddenly felt his teeth around one of her nipples.

"Fuuuucckk!" She shouted as he bit down hard and pulled back, dragging her nipple with him.

Never in her life had she been treated so badly.

This man kept biting away at her nipples as he fucked her, over and over again.

"Oh god... stop... please... I can't take it." Amy begged.

Then his hand gripped around her throat, and Amy's body froze.

Oh god, is he going to kill me?

His grip tightened, and Amy went to ask him to stop, but air couldn't reach her lungs to say anything.

She gasped again and again. Her face turned red as she lost oxygen.

This is it. He is going to kill me.

Amy started to go weak, and her head felt woozy. The only thing she could really feel was every inch of his massive cock sliding in and out of her.

And then... his grip let go.

"Ahhh!" Amy gasped for air.

Her lungs took in deep breaths as she panted over and over.

The oxygen rushed to her head and made her entire body tingle. The feeling of his cock still hammering in and out of her pussy intensified, and Amy couldn't hold herself back.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as her entire body erupted into a huge, earth shattering orgasm.

Her pussy overflowed, like it was going to burst. Then the man pulled back and Amy felt the same feeling as last time as spurts of her juices fired out of her pussy.

She watched it splash against his amazing body as another squirt fired out of her.

"Fuuuuckking heelllll!" She screamed as every time she squirted, her body tensed up and released immense pleasure.

The man pushed himself balls deep back into her.

"OOOH SHIIIITT!" Amy moaned out as her entire body felt like it was on fire.

He just kept fucking her as wave after wave of pleasure eclipsed all of her other senses.

All Amy could feel was every inch of his thick cock that her pussy wrapped around. Every part of his veins, the ridge around the head. He constantly pushed himself deeper and deeper into Amy.

"Urgh.... God... so deep." Amy whimpered out.

Her body felt exhausted after being made to squirt that she lost self-control.

"How's that cock feeling, bitch?" The man growled at her.

"So big... so deep." Amy babbled out until her senses finally came back and she realised what she had said.

But it was too late, and he just smiled down on her.

Her ankles were suddenly gripped, pushed over his head and held together in the air as he started to really fuck her as hard and fast as possible.

Amy had never experienced anything like it in her life, definitely not with Walt.

"That's it you sexy slut. You fucking love it." He grunted.

Amy felt weak, broken and exhausted. She wanted him to end it already and leave her alone.

"Hurry up." She panted out.

"What?" He asked as he fucked her.

"Hurry up and cum." She said, Amy tried her hardest to hold her moan in, but she couldn't.

"Oh, I'm about to fill you up." He laughed out.

This shocked Amy, she convinced him not to last time, maybe she could again.

"Don't cum in me!" She shouted, "Cum over my face!"

"No way am I missing out on this again!" The man laughed.

"No! Cover my face in your cum again! Come on, don't you want to see me covered in your thick cum?"

She was trying to think of anything to not let him cum in her unprotected womb.

But Amy felt his already huge cock expand inside of her, stretching her poor, battered pussy even more.

"Fuuuuckk yeeeeess!!" The man roared out.

In the pits of despair, to add even more humiliation and torment to her, the first shot of his thick, hot, creamy cum inside of her pussy forced out another orgasm from Amy.

"FUUUCCKK NOOOOOOO!!" She moaned out as her body arched up.

"Cumming again!" The man laughed, "You fucking whore!"

Shot after shot of his baby making seed filled Amy's neglected pussy, completely coating her insides. Amy hated how fucking good it felt as each shot of cum forced a shot of pleasure through her body.

"Fuuucckk!" She moaned again.

Both of them grunted and moaned like animals as he fucked her throughout his orgasm.

Even as the last of his cum drained inside of her and his fucking slow down, his softening cock still felt massive.

"Well, that was a good start." He said and pulled back.

Leaving her pussy feeling gaped, bruised and battered.

Amy was panting and fretting over her fertile womb being filled with this criminal's cum.

"I'll check on old Walt and see if he's recovered from that beating yet." The man said and walked off completely naked, big dick swinging in the wind.

Fuck... fuck! How did that happen! I just came three times, and I squirted again! What the fuck is wrong with me! This isn't happening, this is just a nightmare! Please god!