Take Over - Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to writhe again but the zip ties had burned into her wrist, making her whelp out in pain.

XI

Walt had finally stopped writhing in agony. This man, the criminal who had taken them hostage, had landed six strong hits with his own golf club on Walt's legs and arms. At first he worried that something was broken, but as time went on, he realised he was just badly hurt but nothing too serious.

That didn't help much though as he still felt overwhelming pain on each of his limbs.

The only thing that distracted him was when he heard screams of pleas from his wife. They were clearly in his bedroom, which was a few doors down the hallway, but she was so loud that Walt heard most of her shouting.

As he sat there, his eyes closed, breathing heavily to try and control the pain. His head was a mess.

The sounds I heard from Amy, it was almost like moaning. How could she? How could she enjoy what this monster is doing! Is she part of this? Did she set this up somehow? She's never made noises like that with me, but with him?!

The door to the office opened and light poured in.

Walt instantly shot up, in fear of another beating when the silhouette of their captor appeared at the doorway.

He breathed heavily through his nose, sweat poured down his face, and tears ran down his cheek.

The man came into full view with a smug look on his face.

"I must admit, you're one lucky man to have a hot wife like that," The man said and walked closer to Walt. "How did someone so old get a hot, young thing like that? She with you for your money?"

That was one question Walt hated, partly because he always worried it was true.

"Did you hear her in there?" The man said and walked closer to him. "She really loved my big dick, hey."

"HHHHHH!!" Walt tried to scream in the gag.

But he was met with a fierce punch to his thigh, right where one of the blows from the golf club hit, which just made him cry out in pain again.

"Shut the fuck up!" The man said.

He walked around a little before going back to the doorway.

"Don't go anywhere." He said with a fucking laugh and then walked off.

It must've been 10 minutes later when he returned, but this time, Amy was with him.

What the fuck?

She was completely naked, tears were streaming down her face, and Walt spotted clear marks on her wrist where she must've been bound like him.

The man had his hand holding her left shoulder, and she stood slightly crooked in fear.

Maybe she isn't working with him.

"Get in there." The man ordered and pushed Amy further into the room towards Walt.

She instantly put a hand onto his shoulder and looked into his eyes.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She asked then turned to the man. "What have you done to him! Let him out!"

"Do you want to speak to me like that again?" The man threatened.

"Fuck you! You got what you wanted. Now leave us alone!" Amy shouted.

Walt was impressed with how brave she was being, but he knew it was a mistake.

The captor simply placed his hand onto Amy's face and shoved her to the floor.

"You don't learn so quick do you?" He laughed, and suddenly, a fist crashed against the side of Walt's head.

"HHHHH!" Walt called out.

"No! Leave him alone!" Amy shouted, but that just got Walt another punch to his head.

"Are you done?" He asked and struck Walt again.

Walt started to feel dizzy. His head was light, and all he could feel was pain.

"I'm sorry, please just stop." Amy whispered.

"That's better," the man said but still stood over Walt, constantly threatening more pain. "I don't want to hurt either of you, but make no mistake, I have no issue with killing you both and just running."

Walt knew that he meant it. If he was going to go this far, murder probably wasn't that big of a jump for someone like him.

"So, this is how it's going to work," he said, "As long as I am here you are going to do whatever I want, otherwise old Walt here will suffer the consequences. Got it?"

Walt turned his head and saw Amy nodding on the floor.

"I'll be honest, I'm sort of winging this one," he said with a laugh. "We'll work out a way to keep you fed Walt. Don't worry, I'm not an animal. I'm sure if we all work together, this will go swimmingly."

This man is crazy. If he doesn't even know what he's doing, what's to stop this from getting even worse?

"Amy, why don't you go and start on our breakfast?" He suggested. "But don't have any funny ideas. If you try to hurt me, you best make sure I'm dead, otherwise Walt is going to be in a lot of pain."

Walt turned to Amy and saw her face was a deathly, pale white. She glanced at him with tears in her eyes.

Just do what he says, Walt thought and nodded at his wife.

"Good. Walt, you just wait here." The man said and grabbed Amy's wrist and pulled her to her feet.

XII

Alex sat back on one of the large sofas in the smaller of the two living rooms. He had a cigarette burning in one hand and a very expensive scotch in the other as he wore a giant smile over his face.

From there he watched Amy cooking his breakfast. Even better that she was totally naked, so he got to stare at her hot body.

That little slut came so fucking hard, she's going to enjoy this as much as me, Alex thought as he inhaled some smoke. I know this isn't going to end well... but at least I'm gonna have some fun until then.

He had a few sips of his drink whilst he watched Amy's hot little body move around the kitchen, and he caught himself staring at her ass.

Oh yeah, I can't wait to get in that tight little hole.