Take the shot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my fair share of looks from people as I entered the club standing between both of them. They could've been wondering how this guy got so lucky or laughing because both had heels on that made me look like a child with his mom. Either way, I was enjoying the attention.

We found our table, and I showed my appreciation for their beauty by pulling their chairs out for them. No sooner had I sat down when an older brunette came to greet us.

"Annet dear! So glad you could come!" She shook Annet's hand and immediately moved to Inga. "Inga! You look absolutely ravishing!"

"Thank you, Pauline. You look amazing yourself." Inga complimented the older woman back.

"Five days a week at the gym." She boasted. She then bent over and whispered. "And about thirty thousand in surgery." She joked. "And who is this handsome young man?" She turned to me.

I stood up to greet her properly. "Pauline, this is my billet, Timmothy Bower. He's playing for the Fuel this year."

"Ooooh, a hockey player." She sized me up. "I though hockey players were bigger guys?" I don't think she meant to be rude, so I took it in stride.

"Just the good one's mam. It's nice to meet you." I smiled and shook her hand.

"So polite! It's nice to meet you too Timmothy."

"Don't let his humbleness fool you, Pauline. Timmothy is the leading scorer on the Fuel this year... third in league standings."

Pauline seemed to look at me in a different light. "Well, well. Clearly, I have no clue what makes a hockey player." She laughed at herself. "I must run and greet some others; Bob and I will join you shortly."

With that she fluttered off to politely insult other people, I think. "Is this her table?" I asked Annet.

Annet was already in damage control mode. "Don't mind her. She speaks without thinking and often puts her Gucci shoe in her mouth. She's actually very sweet once she gets past the awkward phase."

Dinner was about to start, so I made one last trip to the bar for the ladies. As I waited for the sangrias and my beer a black man shouldered up to me and smiled.

"Man, you got game friend. Who are those two hotties you came in with?"

I looked at the guy. He looked to be in his thirties, dressed to the nines in a properly fit tux. Tall, dark, and handsome would be the easiest way to describe him. His smile was friendly and despite his opening line, I felt no tension coming off him.

"I'd like to make up some ridiculous story, but it's nothing so crazy. The redhead is my billet. I play hockey for the Indy Fuel, and I stay at her place in a room upstairs. The blonde is her niece from Sweden. She's just visiting for the holidays."

"Hockey player huh? Aren't you kind of small?"

I remember the first time someone said that to me, and my dad always told me to suck it up and let my game do the talking. But that was the second time tonight and these people weren't hockey players. So, in typical Bower fashion, I shot my mouth off.

"Well, I've never seen a drug dealer dressed so impeccably." His face contorted into an angry scowl.

"What the fuck you just say to me man?"

"A stupid stereotype, based on ignorance... much like your underlying shot at me." He stared down at me, likely expecting me to back off and apologize, but I didn't budge in either way.

"Oh, funny man huh. Well peewee, see how funny it is when blondie over there is bouncing on my dick tonight, while you jerk off to cucky porn."

"Whatever dude. Happy new year and go fuck yourself, asshole." The bartender gave us a careful look as he handed me my drinks and I headed off to our table. By the time I got there, the adrenaline was easing off so when I went to put the drinks down, my hands started shaking. Annet was quick to hold my arm, helping me regain my control. Thankfully, Inga was talking to the person on the other side of her and didn't notice.

Annet leaned over to me. "You ok sweetie?" Her eyes were full of concern.

I took a deep breath and smiled. "Yeah... just a run in with some asshole. It's good."

Before she could inquire further, Inga turned around and saw her drink and reached for my hand and squeezed it. "Thanks Timmy. You're such a gentleman." Her smile making everything good again.

Dinner was good... really good, actually. I don't do these formal things often and the food was incredible. Annet was right about Pauline. She was a riot at our table and her husband, Bob was a great guy. He was a hockey fan and even remembered my dad from the NHL, so he loved the personal stories. There were two other couples at our table and, all in all, it was a fun time.

After the plates were cleared, the lights began to dim, and the band began their first set. I was always pro DJ over a live band, but I had to admit this group was excellent. Their variety was impressive and the lead vocals (a woman and a man) were dynamite. Both knew how to work the stage and the crowd, making the evening a real party.

I had, of course, spent my night dancing with both ladies. Annet was smooth and sexy, fitting her look and age. Inga was raw and sexy... like MTV hot. I had no idea where she learned to dance, but she oozed confidence and sex. Then there was yours truly. OK, I mean I wasn't a pilon by any means, but I was clearly just the support crew to Annet and Inga. I caught the asshole checking Inga out more than a few times, but then again, so did half the guys there... and some women. Unlike me, he could dance though. He was a jerk by my books, but I had to hand it to him for his moves... he was like Usher, drawing his own share of onlookers, albeit all females.

After a lengthy Motown set, we headed back to our tables to rest and get a drink. We no sooner sat down, than the band started a slow song. It sounded familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Oh my god! I love this song! Timmothy Bower, may I have this dance?" Annet was already up before I swallowed my water.

Inga chuckled as she watched Annet basically drag me from chair towards the dance floor. She pulled me to the edge closest to our table and we assumed a conservative waltzing style. Since she had introduced herself as my billet to everyone we met, we felt it was best to be appropriate.

"I can't lie..." She leaned in and whispered. "I really want to grab your ass right now." I laughed at her gregariousness.

"And here I thought you'd prefer me bent over the table." I wiggled my eyebrows.

She gave me a stern look and smacked my shoulder playfully. "Don't you go and get me all riled up Mr. Bower." Her smile was sexy as hell.

We danced the song to completion and comfortably eased into the next one. I caught asshole making his way towards our table and I guess Annet could feel me tense up. She looked to where my eyes were and saw the black man approach Inga.

"I'm guessing he was the source of your tension. Who is he?"

"Just some asshole." I replayed my altercation with him and I could feel her staring at me.

"Oh Timmy!" She admonished me.

"I know, I know, not my best moment." Even I realized my reaction was over the top. "But it was his comment about Inga that boiled my blood."

We watched as he was now at our table, and they were smiling and laughing with each other. I must've pulled towards her because I felt Annet hold me in place.

"No, no, no honey. They're just talking. Besides... her heart already belongs to someone else."

I stared at the couple for another few seconds before I caught on to her words. "She does? Who?" Annet smirked at me, then started softly laughing.

"Oh Timmy. Men can be so dense!"

It hit me. "Me? But she barely knows me."

"According to her, she's had more meaningful talks with you in the short time she's been here than she's had with all the other boys combined. She thinks you're a man of your word, honest, loyal and incredibly goodlooking... and I have to agree on all fronts." I looked into her eyes and realized my situation was going to get real complicated. "Don't look so worried sweetie. My affection for you will always be there, but I know your real future is with Inga, honey. I knew it the day we met."

"I don't know that I can just shut my feelings off for you Annet."

She smiled at me. "Well, I hope not. I'm not asking you too. I'm suggesting that you make Inga your priority. I'll always be a part of your life. After all... I'm her auntie!"

Her proclamation made us both laugh. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I knew this wasn't the place. I stole another look at our table, and I could see Inga shaking her head and pointing in our direction. Mr. slimeball didn't seem to like her answer, as he turned away and headed off to his own table. When the song finished, Annet and I made our way back and Inga smiled at us the whole time until we sat down.

"You guys looked so cute together!" She teased.

Annet let out a big sigh. "Unfortunately, I have to play the prim and proper aunt. I would have loved to rub our groins together." I spit up the water I just tried to swallow causing both women to laugh.

"So, what did the handsome young man want Inga?" Annet quickly changed the subject.

"Oh, you mean Grant? He just came over and complimented me on my dancing, so I complimented him in return. He tried to smooth talk me, telling me how I looked like an angel." I think she could see my face getting red, because she quickly finished her story. "Anyway, he asked me to dance, and I politely declined explaining that my date was currently dancing with my aunt. He was persistent but I explained it wasn't appropriate. He got mad and left." She shrugged her shoulders.

I felt better after she explained what happened. The inner rage disappeared, and I caught her smiling at me.

"You weren't jealous, were you?" She gave me a curious look.

"No! Why would I be jealous?"

"Because he told you she would be bouncing on his dick by the end of the night?" Inga and I both looked at Annet. "What? That's what he told Timmothy."

Inga gave me a deep stare, so I proceeded to tell her about my awkward confrontation with the guy. Her face looked surprised when I told her about my initial comeback, but it turned to a scowl when I got to the dick riding part.

"As if!" Inga declared. She stood up and I thought she was going to storm off, but instead she looked at me sternly. "Timmy! I want to dance... now!"

I stood up per her request. I was going even if I didn't want to, but of course, I did. She led me to the floor by my hand, spinning under my arm and locking her body to mine like an airtight seal. Her lips went straight to my neck, and she gently nuzzled at my flesh as our bodies slowly grinded together. My cock reacted quickly, and she ground back at my hardness.

"You have no idea how painful my cock is, all tucked away right now." She hissed into my ear.

"I wish you didn't have to tuck. I'd love to feel you rub on me." She moaned and gripped me tighter. My hands slid a little further down her back and briefly cupped her perfect ass.

"What am I going to do with you Timmy?" She muttered.

"Anything you want." I replied quietly. She pulled her head back and stared into my eyes. "Inga... I have to be honest with you." She nibbled her lower lip as she hung on to my words. "I've done a lot of thinking and I know we haven't spent a lot of time together, but I..." I never finished my sentence. Her mouth was all over mine, locking me into the most passionate kiss I ever experienced. We stopped moving and stood on the dance floor kissing like we were the only ones there. When she finally released me, I could see tears welling in her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Now that was a kiss! Henry, how come you never kiss me like that anymore!"

We looked to our left as an elderly couple waltzed by. The husband looked at me and smiled. "Thanks kid. Now my wife expects me to be twenty again." We smiled at the couple and turned to face one another again.

"I'm sorry. I interrupted you." Inga pressed her nose to mine and whispered.

I took a deep breath. "It's going to sound crazy, but... but I think I'm falling in love with you."

Our foreheads pressed together; I could see her smiling from ear to ear. "I don't think it's weird. I think it's amazing. I'm falling for you too."

And then we kissed again. It wasn't until people started leaving the floor, we noticed that the music was done. We sheepishly made our way back to our table. I happened to catch the glare on Grant's face. Part of me wanted to give him the finger, but I was too happy to care.

Annet lept from her chair and embraced Inga. Both women were shedding happy tears. Pauline and Bob looked confused, but all I could offer was a shrug of the shoulders. The rest of the night was a kaleidoscope of drinks, dancing and laughter. With midnight long gone, we decided it was time to call it a night and we waited outside for our uber. I caught Grant going by and walked up beside him.

"Hey. Look, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I was overly sensitive at something you said but it gave me no right to say what I said." The man looked at me and I could see his anger releasing, as his shoulders dropped. "We good?" I asked him with my hand out.

He looked down and eventually took it and shaked. "Yeah, hockey guy, we're good. I was an ass too. I shouldn't have said that about your girl."

We nodded at each other, speaking the nonverbal acceptance of each other's words and moving on. I got back to the girls just as our car pulled up.

"What was that about?" Inga inquired.

"I apologized for what I said. He said he was sorry for what he said about you, and we went our separate ways." I gave her a little smile.

"You are such a good man Timmy." She leaned in and gave me a big smooch. "My good man." She added.

We huddled up in the back seat, once again I was sandwiched between the two beauties. Inga was holding my arm, with her head on my shoulder while Annet was holding my other hand on my leg. Both of them were a bit tipsy, which added to the amount of touchy-feely stuff going on.

"So, Timmy, how would you feel about starting the new year with a BANG!" Inga turned her face towards me and had the most devilish smile on her face.

"Uhm... well I wouldn't want to be rude. I mean Annet..."

"Can join us!" The two women immediately giggled at Inga's outburst. I caught the eye of our driver in his rearview mirror, and he was smiling also.

"What do you say? A torrid night of passion with a MILFY aunt and her horny niece?" I was completely dumbfounded by what was transpiring. To top it off Inga's hand slipped over my hard cock. "Ooooh! Someone likes the idea! Auntie! You gotta feel this!"

Annet's hand released mine and went straight to my cock as well. The two ladies worked me in perfect orchestration with each other. I stole another look at our driver, who wasn't even watching the road anymore. The car did a little swerve as he realized he was pulling off to the right. It took a little prying, but I was able to remove their hands, trying to keep some sense of decency in the back seat. Our nosey driver was going to get us killed if this went any further. Annet giggled as I held their hands firm, while Inga pushed her lips close to my ear.

"Oh no you don't." Her whisper sent a chill through my whole body. I quickly understood that my resistance was futile, as her other hand came over my lap and re-engaged with my throbbing cock. "You're mine." She sweetly kissed my ear.

The driveway couldn't come fast enough. When the car stopped, I reached over Inga and started opening the door. "C'mon Inga. Time to go."

She gave me a huge pout. "But I wanted the driver watch you fuck us." She wined in a baby voice." This made Annet snort, she started laughing so hard.

"Come on sweetheart. Time for bed." I played the responsible adult.

Her eyes went wide with excitement. "OK! Last one naked is on the bottom!" She bolted from the car and weaved her way to the front door. Annet followed behind to make sure she got inside ok. I shut the door and tapped on the passenger window. The driver lowered it for me.

"Sorry about that. She gets a little crazy when she drinks." The driver flashed me a huge smile.

"I'd say have a good night, but something tells me it's happening anyway!" He started laughing as his car rolled back in reverse.

Annet was waiting for me when I got inside and I could hear Inga yelling at us to hurry up, from Annet's bedroom.

"Is she serious?" I looked at Annet. She pulled me into a hug.

"Very serious. But just because we're ok with this doesn't mean you have to be. If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll go sleep in Inga's room." Her face was relaxed and sincere. I could tell she wanted to but would understand if I wasn't ready for such a step.

"Have you two done something like this before, with a guy?" The question just came out. I didn't even realize I was thinking about it. Annet held my hands and kissed me on the cheek.

"No... and for the record she suggested it as a possibility since you and I were so close. She's not interested in sharing you... trust me! The girl is deadly loyal. But the connection between the three of us is hard to ignore and she doesn't want anyone to feel threatened or left out." I considered her words and my mind started to find the negative points. She must've read my mind, because she cut me off. "Oh no you don't. Don't complicate this. Inga loves you and wants to be with you forever. Inga and I have been close friends for years and share a special bond. I... have grown overly fond of you and while I would never stand in the way of what you and Inga have, I'd be a willing participant once and awhile, as the two of you see it."

"This feels too good to be true. I'm waiting for the ground to fall out beneath me." I honestly felt it.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Sometimes good things happen to good people. This is one of those times Timmothy. If you let fear and rejection rob you of these moments, you'll never get past the mental blocks that control you." She paused. "I love you honey and Inga's over the moon. Neither of us could imagine hurting you, It would kill us. You have to believe in someone, sometime."

She kissed my cheek and headed for the stairs. Without even thinking about it, I grabbed her hand to stop her. She looked apprehensive at my gesture. "Annet... Please come with me. I not only want you to be here, but I need you to be. You're the only one who has ever understood me. I want you to be a part of my life."

"Are you guys coming?! I'm just gonna jerk off if you don't get your asses in here!"

The boisterous comment from the bedroom shook the seriousness away and we both chuckled. I took her hand and we walked together to her bedroom, wondering what we were walking into.

The sight didn't disappoint. Inga was sitting on the end of the bed and stood as soon as we entered. Gone was her fancy dress. All that remained was a garter belt that held up her stockings and the high heels. She slowly sauntered towards us, her long hair flowing with her movements, her bottom lip caught between her teeth and her massive erection pointing straight at me.

"Will you be joining us auntie Annet?" Her sexy voice sent chills down my spine.

I felt Annet's hands on my shoulders as she helped remove my suit jacket. "Yes, unless it becomes too much for Timmothy to handle."

Inga swooped in for a deep kiss as her hands went straight to my belt and zipper. "Baby... nothing happens without your approval. You say the word and everything stops. Ok?"

I felt Annet's breasts on my back as she reached around, undoing the buttons on my shirt. "I... I don't think I can talk right now." I muttered, causing a huge smile on Inga's face.

"Once we get you out of these clothes, we're going to take a nice long shower." Inga dropped into a squat as she peeled my pants down my legs. She then took my socks off and in one final movement she pulled my spandex boxers down and off. Her eyes immediately went to my painful erection. "Fuck, you're so yummy!"