Take the shot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth engulfed me entirely in one go. I was ready to rip my shirt off, but Annet brushed my hands off. "Relax honey. I got this. Just enjoy... ok?"

When my shirt and tie were discarded, Annet started on herself as Inga continued to deepthroat me. I was getting dizzy from the extreme arousal I was experiencing, and it was good timing for Inga to release my cock and stand back up.

"Think you could help me with my stockings while auntie gets her clothes off?" She smiled as I giggled as I almost fell to my knees.

It was a good thing I worked with hockey garters back in my youth, because while my hands did one thing, my eyes were somewhere else. Her hands caressed my head and face as her cock bobbed right in front of my mouth. I leaned forward to take it in, but she jerked back.

"Uh uh. Not yet baby." She guided me back to my feet. She kicked off her heels and grabbed my cock, slowly pulling me towards the large shower in Annet's ensuite.

Inga pulled the door open and cranked the water, waiting for the temperature to rise. When she was satisfied, she pulled me in under the warm waterfall. Her arms found their way around my neck and proceeded to kiss me passionately. Our cocks rubbed against each other like a sword fight, the larger sword easily dominating the situation. I felt a soft kiss on the back of my neck and soon Annet's firm breasts were pushed against my back. She was so quiet, I didn't even hear her enter... mind you I was also completely distracted by some hot blonde, Swede's mouth.

While Inga's hands intertwined with my hair, Annet's were stroking my hips and the sides of my legs. It was by far the hottest feeling in the world. Being between these two goddesses. I was really enjoying the feeling of Annet's thick cock pressed against my ass, when she began soaping me up. My back, my ass, the backs of my legs. She spent a great deal of time in between my cheeks and pressed against my little sphincter more than once. She then focused on rinsing all the soap away, the same time Inga started the same process on the front of my body. She knelt down and began rinsing the soap off of my rock-hard cock. Both women were now kneeling around me, and I had to put my hand on the closest wall to keep from becoming overwhelmed.

Suddenly I felt my cheeks being spread apart and the sensation of Annet's tongue sent shivers through my body. She'd done this before, a few times, and I was quickly becoming a huge fan of it. To make things worse (better, really), Inga engulfed my cock again. I was being throated on one side and orally penetrated on the other... HOLY FUCK!

I involuntarily whimpered more than once causing Inga and Annet to go full throttle on me. In no time I was pouring all my cum into Inga's talented mouth. When she took the last of it, she stood up and showed me her mouthful. I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do and before I could figure it out, Annet pulled her in for kiss, swapping my cum back and forth between them. It was the hottest thing I ever saw... but then again, the night just got started.

I quickly washed the girls, spending far too much time on their extra parts. By the time headed for the bedroom, we were all five-alarm horny! The three of us stood side by side by side, looking at the bed realizing there was no real game plan.

"How do we do this?" I asked innocently.

"Well, you know what I would like to do." Inga gave me a devilish smile while stroking her large cock.

"What do you want to do honey?" Annet's voice was calm and seductive.

"I'd really like to make you both feel good if I could." I answered honestly.

"Such a gentleman." Annet touched my cheek and proceeded to the bed, lounging back with her head against the headboard. She was stroking her thick cock, and it was so hard in looked angry. "Want a taste?" She smirked at me.

Without a thought, I crawled onto the bed, in between her spread legs and took over for her own hand. "Please allow me." I teased and began running my tongue over her foreskin covered head. If her moans were any indication, she wasn't going to last long. I began to work my way down her fat cock, when I felt Inga's wet slippery fingers probing my asshole with what I suspected was lube.

"That's it baby. Suck that fat cock while I take care of this ass." Her fingers made a squelching sound as she lubricated her cock. "My ass." She hissed as I felt the head of her cock nudge against my pucker. I'd forgot how big she was... well, I didn't actually forget so much as, remember.

I pulled my mouth off Annet as her head slipped past my ring, causing a guttural moan to escape my lungs.

"Magical... isn't it?" I looked up at Annet who made the statement. "That girl was born to fuck. By far the best I've ever had, and I've had my share.

"Better than me? I teased her. She put her fingers up and squeezed them close together.

"Maybe by... this much. But you are right there sweetie."

"I can live with that." I actually felt that way. Usually anytime my sexuality is upon any type of measure, I recoil and clam up.

By now Inga had worked herself deep inside my ass, her balls resting against my taint. "Timmy... baby. I'm going to love you so hard tonight!" I had no sooner put Annet's cock back in my mouth when she hit me with her first trust, driving the fat cock deeper in my throat.

As Inga's tempo picked up, I took Annet to the balls, thanks to all the practice I put in. I relaxed my throat and let my mouth glide up and down as my body got rocked from behind. I added the suction on the way up and could tell Annet was very close. Her hands were now on either side of my head, gently guiding me as Inga's momentum turned into a facefuck on Annet.

"Oh shit! I can't hold back anymore! Get ready honey... I'm about to flood your.... OH FUCK!"

Almost like Inga timed it perfectly. Her last thrust pushed my mouth straight to the fat base of Annet's cock and held me there as her load fed directly into my stomach. After her fifth or sixth contraction, I pulled up and savored the last of her release. As I licked and sucked around the tip, Inga started her thrusting ways.

"You look so fucking hot sucking cock Timmy! You are my dream man."

I groaned in passion, as her huge cock stretched me, rubbing all the right places including my prostate. My cock was up again and rock hard thanks to my beautiful Swede.

"Inga? Stop for a second." Annet brought us back to earth for a moment. "Let me just get..." I watched as Annet rubbed lube all over her asshole and then did the same to my cock. She smiled as she bent over in front of me and lowered her hips until my cock was lined up with her. "I haven't done a train since college. C'mon sweetie. Put that hard cock where it belongs."

I looked over my shoulder at Inga, trying gage her reaction, but the sexy smile more than answered my question. With Inga still deep inside of me, I carefully lined myself up and gently pushed until I pooped past her ring.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" Annet sighed.

My plan was to slowly work my way in but the main engine driving this train had other ideas. She reached around me and grabbed the fleshy sides of Annet's ass and push/pulled me deep into Annet.

"Yeeeeeessssss!"

"Sorry to pull rank, but I knew she was ready and I want to get back to fucking!" Inga accented her point my thrusting hard into me causing me to also go deep into Annet.

The dual sensation of penetrating and being penetrated was amazing! We slowly worked into a rhythm that timed Inga's thrusts perfectly with my retreat, only to be driven back into Annet. It was so fucking hot! The Roman parties of old had nothing on the three of us. Flesh slamming flesh... moans, groans, cries of pleasure... we were a sweaty trio trying to fuck each other senseless.

At this point, Inga was a woman possessed. Of the three of us she was the only one who hadn't cum yet. Long gone were the loving deep strokes. Her focus had shifted strictly to her needs and my ass was the vessel required. She was fucking me so hard, I couldn't keep pace, so I laid on top of Annet and took it. Each time she bottomed out deep in my colon, I involuntarily did the same to Annet. I could only imagine what the blonde beauty looked like, as her hips slapped my ass like a wrecking ball in fast forward.

"OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" With only final thrust, Inga buried her deposit to the deepest part of my bowels. Between the abuse my prostate took and Annet's tight ass, I was right behind her; and based on the clenching of Annet's ass and her deep groans, I believe she was coming too.

We all collapsed onto the bed like a three-car pile-up. Eventually Inga slipped off, with me following suit shortly after. The three of us laid there for quite some time trying to catch our breath. Annet on her stomach, with Inga and I to her sides staring up at the ceiling. The silence was comfortable, all of us absorbing what had just transpired.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I could die a happy man now."

Inga rolled over and slapped my arm over Annet's back. "Don't you say that mister. Ain't nobody dying; that's an order! I just found you and I plan to keep you!"

"God you two are so sweet it's sickening." Annet mumbled from her near comatose state."

"I think someone's crashing." I whispered to Inga, and she smiled sweetly at her fake aunt. "I have to shower again; did you want to come with me?"

Inga swung her legs off the bed and stood waiting for me to actually get up. "Well? Don't keep a girl waiting."

I leaned over to Annet. "What about you? Want to join us?"

"Can't move. You two go on without me." Her breathing indicated she was well on her way to falling asleep.

We walked into the large bathroom holding hands. I was about to start the water when Inga pulled my hand, turning me to face her. "Are you ok?"

I was a little taken back by the question. I thought my actions made it very clear I was more than ok. "Yes of course. That was amazing."

"No Timmothy. Are you ok with this?" She pointed back and forth between us. "Are you ok with us being a couple? It's a big step and I want to make sure you're going into it with eyes wide open and a good feeling in your heart. We're going to hit bumps and I want to make sure you know that."

"Every relationship has bumps Inga. We just have to promise to work through them together."

A small smile made it to her lips. "Yeah... but this isn't a regular kind of relationship. I just want you to be aware of potential hurdles, if we go forward."

"If? I'm confused Inga. I thought I was pretty clear, but are you having second thoughts?"

"What? No!" She put her hand on my cheek. "I've been through this a couple of times, where this is your first. I have no doubt we will be happy within the four walls of wherever we are, but eventually there may be tough questions." She looked up at the ceiling for a second. "I don't want to get ahead of ourselves here, but have you thought about what you will tell your parents? How do you feel about kids? It's not like either one of us could pop one out."

Suddenly my legs felt weak, as I shifted so I could sit on the toilet seat. She was right. I was so caught up in the fantasy part, forgetting there was a whole real world out there. I honestly didn't know how my family would react. Well, I'd like to think M would be ok, but as for my parents... I wasn't as sure.

"You ok?" Her hand softly ran through my hair as she hugged me, my head resting into her stomach.

While I was sorting things in my mind, I realized how comfortable I was with Inga. Everything about her was perfect. She was beautiful, sensitive, smart and sexy. Despite our dynamics I never felt more like a man then I did when I was with her. My usual insecurities never seemed to surface with her... or Annet for that matter. It was like I found the one (or two) people who truly understood me. It was at that moment I felt a weight lift from my shoulders. A weight I didn't even know I was carrying. I kissed her belly button and stood up. Our cocks mashed together as I swept her hair away from her face with one hand, while the other gently caressed the perfect curve of her bum cheek.

"You're right. I haven't put much thought into those things until now, and you know what? I'm prepared to deal with it all. Well, maybe not all at once, but as things come up, I want to take them head on... with you. I knew I always liked you, Inga. From the moment I met you, I felt it." Her eyes started to well up. "It took me some time to realize it, but I like who I am when I'm with you. I feel comfortable, relaxed, like I found myself for the first time."

"Oh Timmy! I feel the same way. I never thought I would meet a man who could truly accept me as a woman. It always felt like role playing, but with you... it's all natural." She pressed her body tight into mine.

"For better or for worse Inga. I'm in." I whispered in her ear, causing a small gasp from her mouth. I released her and held her hand. "What's say we get cleaned up." I motioned to the shower, and she shyly followed me.

I guess it was to be expected when I get into a shower with a beautiful woman like Inga. We got handsy and soon found myself kneeling on the floor, determined to get her whole cock down my throat. Spoiler alert... I DID.

**

Maybe it was the small break that recharged me, but once I returned to the ice, I was on a holy terror. As my father would say; I strapped the team onto my back and carried us through the games. My focus was off the charts. I was seeing the ice better, manipulating the puck smoother, hell even my stride seemed effortless. I don't want to say I felt invincible, but it was pretty close. In the five games back from the break, I had 10 goals, 8 assists and 20 penalty minutes. During our last game, on the road, I had taken one too many cheap shots and may have two handed a guy across his ankle. I was jumped, of course, by one his teammates and it turned into a lengthy scrap. Considering I gave up 5 inches and twenty pounds out of the gate, I thought I did quite well, wearing my shiner like a badge of honor. I was awarded a 5 for the slash, 5 for fighting, 10-minute misconduct and a game misconduct... see, 20 minutes.

Inga wasn't as excited about my look when I got home, but the fussing she did over me made it all worthwhile. Annet just gave me a high-five, much to the disgust of Inga, but Annet understood hockey. We had just sat around the table for one of our rare sit-down dinners together, when my phone rang. Inga gave me a stern face, telling me not to answer it, but I saw the caller ID. It was Chicky. I'm guessing I got suspended so I took the call and excused myself to the living room.

"Mr. Chicorli. How are you this evening?"

"I'm well Tim, How's the eye?"

"It's getting me lots of attention, so pretty good actually." I heard him laugh on the other end.

"I saw the scrap. You would've made your dad proud! Not just for the fight but for standing up for yourself. You're making quite the name for yourself."

"Thanks. I just want to help the team win."

"Well sadly, Tim, you won't be able to help anymore." My heart pushed into my throat. SHIT! Did I get suspended for the year? I didn't think it was that bad! "Tim! I can hear your gears turning from here. You were not suspended."

Now I was really lost. There could only be one other option. "Did... did I get traded?"

"Something like that. You're to report to the IceHogs in two days' time."

"Did you say...."

"Yeah kid. You've been called up to Chicago. They've been following you for a while now and they are well aware of your dynamic with Dimitri, so... yeah... you're going to the AHL kid. Congrats!"

After a few more minutes of banter and direction, I hung up the phone and slowly walked back into the dining area. The girls stopped talking the moment they saw my face.

"Timmy? Everything ok?" Inga's concern was evident. When I didn't answer, she jumped from her seat and gave me a sideways hug. "What happened?" She inquired softly.

"Uhm... I, I have to be in Chicago in two days." Inga's still had no idea what was going on, but Annet figured it out right away.

"OH MY GOD! TIMMOTHY!" Annet burst from her seat, crushing me in a big hug.

"Does someone want to tell me, what the fuck is going on?" By now Inga was pissed being on the outside of what Annet and I knew. Annet giggled and grabbed Inga's hands.

"He's been called up to the IceHogs. They are the next level affiliate. They play out of Chicago!"

"Oh my god! Timmy! That's great news!"

It was the innocence of Inga's adoration that snapped me back to reality. 'But what about us? What's going to happen? I... I can't lose you Inga... not now."

She calmly stepped in front of me and kissed me solid on the lips. "Well, I come with you, of course, if you'll have me."

"But... your job."

"Oh hell, I can do 99% of that remotely. It's the shows that I must be present for. I can fly to them from anywhere." She pulled me in close and put her mouth right beside my ear. "So? Do you want me to... come?" Fuck she loved to play me.

"Of course!" I blurted causing Annet to giggle before the three of us gathered in a three person hug.

"I guess we have to celebrate tonight. The three of us... together." Inga simply stated.

And we did... all night.

Epilogue

A lot can happen in three years. I made it to Chicago and did rather well. Dimmer and I rekindled our magic and quickly became hometown favorites. Inga followed me to Chicago, and we rented a nice apartment in a good neighborhood. She would visit Annet often and Annet travelled to Chicago to watch me play as much as she could... she of course, stayed with us (wink, wink).

In the fall of my first full year, I got traded as part of a huge deal that went down with Toronto. I got mixed in with draft picks as part of the deal and was off to Toronto to play for the Marlies. It was closer to my family, back in Canada, and playing for the farm system of my favorite childhood team. Toronto was very expensive, but thankfully Inga's career was skyrocketing, as was her paycheck. She had to travel more, but in reflection, so did I. Making it work felt seamless. Our respect and connection to one another made it easy.

With proximity to my family, I had spent my summers back home, where my dad helped prep me for life after hockey. We held no illusions about making the NHL. This was as far as I would go and, to be honest, it was further than most gave me credit for. My father had started up a national courier company and it had exploded over the years. What started with 2 vans and 3 employees, has expanded to 8 transports, 50 vans, 2 warehouses, a head office and 156 employees. It was good honest work, and I was looking forward to becoming part of the family company after hockey.

As for my sister, M had grander plans. She's off in university. She'd been accepted to NOSOM, which is a medical program in Northwestern Ontario. Yep, my bratty sister and best friend was going to be a doctor. We all knew she was the smart one. She was also the first one, Inga and I talked about our special relationship with. In true M style, she crushed us both with hugs and cried at how happy we were. Without any prompting on our part, mostly because we hadn't thought that far ahead, my adoring sister offered to carry our baby if we ever decide in the future to have any. Being the idiot I am, I put my foot down and said there's no way my sister was having sex with my girl. Yeah... I'm that stupid sometimes. The looks they both gave me were classic. It took a minute, but I finally caught on.... ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION!

It was my sister's positive response that helped us build up the courage to tell my parents. Both of them absolutely adored Inga and I hoped that would play into how they responded to our news.