Take the shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
170 Followers

The guys erupted and started cheering me on. I was stuck in my seat, like I was frozen... not sure what to do. Dimmer could see my reluctance and whispered... loudly. "You no want to? I be happy to take your place Tibo." I could see Sasha flush with excitement at the prospect of a repeat performance from the big Russian.

"Man up Tibow! Sasha is the best! Trust me... you're gonna love it!" Petie was nagging on me now. He could sense my unease, so he was taking full advantage of it to embarrass me. "What's wrong Timmy? You got a girl back home? Wait! Are you still a virgin?" He shuttered when he said virgin and all the guys whooped it up.

Sasha put her hand out to me and for no other reason than wanting to be somewhere else, I took it, and she led me down the hall. I thought the boys were loud before... they were screaming as they cheered me on now. My heart was beating so hard I thought it would come out of my chest as she walked me to the bathroom, ushered me in and shut the door. I leaned against the very sink I watched her get fucked over, as she positioned herself right in front of me and smiled.

"Relax. I'm not going to bite... unless you want me to." Her grin got even bigger. She reached under her skirt and removed the smallest pair of panties I ever saw and dropped them on the floor. "You're pretty small for a hockey player." She commented. "So, how do want to do this... Tibo? Did I get that right?"

"... Uh... ye..ah." My nervous voice cracked, and she giggled.

"Wait... you're not really a virgin... are you?" She stared into my eyes like she was trying to read my soul.

"No!" I answered defensively.

She never once stopped looking into my eyes. Honestly, if this was happening under any other circumstances, I could see myself falling for her. She was very pretty and sexy. A smile broke out across her beautiful face, thinning her plump lips. I swallowed hard and waited for her to make fun of me, but she didn't. She took my beer and placed it on the sink's counter, putting her hands on my waist. "We don't have to fuck Tibo." She whispered. "There are other ways to be initiated."

I jumped at her touch and again my voice cracked. "The... the guys, well... they'll make fun of me."

She undid my belt and put her hand on my zipper. "All they'll know is you came inside me... just not my pussy." She winked at me. "This is actually good for me. That Russian boy almost broke my foofoo."

No sooner was my zipper down, Sasha lowered herself to her knees and I panicked. "Uhm... Sasha?" She looked up at me. "Can... can we lock that door?" She smiled at my obvious nervous state, jumped up, locked the door and returned to her position.

"Tibo... let me take care of you. I promise you; you're going to love this!" She pushed her face into my open zipper and kissed my cock through my boxers. "These must go!" She pulled back and slipped my pants and underwear straight down to my ankles. I watched in horror as she stared at my erect 4-inch pecker like she wasn't sure if it was real. She proceeded to giggle, bringing her hand to her mouth to try and stifle it. "I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting..." She spoke through her hand and my embarrassment overtook my excitement as my cock softened quickly. I reached down to pull up my pants and she leaned back to give me enough room to do so. As I did up the zipper and fastened my belt, she looked up at me with sympathy and that made me feel even worse. I went to leave but she grabbed my arm and used it to help herself up.

"Tibo... I'm sorry for my reaction. It doesn't help that I was just with a guy whose cock would make porn stars jealous... forgive me." She tried to make eye contact with me, but I was staring hard at the floor. "Honestly it's not that small."

"Yeah... uhm... it's ok. Look, I have to go... so..." With no words to express my feelings, I went to the door. Just before I grabbed the knob, I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be our little secret Tibo. No one needs to know what happened in here." She whispered and I hyper-focused on the word little.

I grunted in response and made a quick exit down the hall, doing my best to avoid any of the guys. I got as far as the door when I heard someone call my name, but I was already moving my feet out the door.

Thankfully the house looked dark as I made my way up the driveway. Seeing Annet always made my day better, but I felt like I couldn't face her right now. I quietly made my way up to my room, undressed and flopped into bed. My mind was already racing thinking about how this might play out in the dressing room, and I couldn't shake the image of Dimmer's huge cock pounding Sasha or the sound of her giggle. I tossed and turned trying to think of anything else, but success was not my friend. On top of that I had a raging boner that wouldn't go away no matter how many times I flicked it or wished it away.

When I finally realized it wasn't going away, I slid out of bed, down the hall and into my bathroom. The only way this boner was going away was with a good hard tug job and I'd rather cum in the toilet than on my bed. I dropped my boxers to my ankles and immediately got lost in the sensations my hand was giving myself. I was pent up, that much was for sure and despite my efforts not to, I kept visualizing that huge cock hammering into Sasha as her perky bottom rippled with each powerful thrust. So lost in the moment, I clearly didn't hear Annet call my name through the slightly ajar door. It was her gasp that finally caught my attention.

"Ahhh! Holy shit! Uhm... Annet. I...." I bent over and pulled my boxers up as fast as I could, keeping my hands in front of my now angry cock.

"Oh... Tim... oh, I'm sorry."

I expected her to turn and leave the embarrassing situation, but instead she stood there in her skimpy kimono, with her hand over her mouth, staring at my crotch. After a moment she sauntered slowly towards me, never taking her eyes from my hands, attempting to cover myself. She stopped right in front of me and finally lifted her eyes to mine and smiled sweetly at my red face. I felt her grab my forearm's, slowly pulling my hands away from my cock. She then turned me gently until my ass was pressed against the vanity.

"Why don't you let me help you..." She whispered.

Before I could reply she was already sinking to her knees. She rubbed the outside of my legs from my knees to my hips until her fingers hooked into my waistband. She stared in my eyes as her hands deftly lowered my shorts past my cock down to my ankles once again. With one last smirk she lowered her eyes and I waited for it... the gasp... the giggle... the inevitable. I closed my eyes in angst.

I shuddered as her mouth caressed its way around the head of my cock, smearing my precum all over her lips, followed shortly by her mouth squeezing its way over it. She tickled my frenulum for a bit then moaned as she took me all the way into her mouth in one go. I could only imagine how I looked from the outside. My body was frozen in fear and pleasure. My face full of confusion and panic... waiting for something to go wrong; but nothing did.

My high school girlfriend had sucked my cock before, and I thought it was great. If she sucked like this, I would've given up hockey and married her on the spot... not that she would've had me. Annet was bobbing steadily from top to bottom, her tongue twirling and lashing my pole in all the right spots. She was now gripping my ass, kneading into the thick muscles, moaning like she wanted me to cum. She could easily throat my entire cock and get my tight balls into her mouth... it was all I could take. I took one look down and could see her ample breasts through the loose folds of her kimono and lost it.

"Ah, ah... ah...AHHHHHH!" I grabbed the vanity edge and quickly emptied my balls down her throat. She gently cradled my junk in her mouth and as my high came down, my emotions caught me off guard. I brought my hands to my face trying to stop the wave of feelings. I barely registered her mouth releasing my cock and balls, as my breathing became ragged.

"Timothy? Are you ok sweetheart?" I could feel her hands on my face now. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do something you weren't ready for. I just wanted to help... I could tell you've been dealing with something."

"It's not that." I managed to croak.

She hugged me carefully and made shushing sounds into my ear. We stood there together for a while as I finally recalibrated from my outburst. I dropped my hands as she pulled back from the hug.

"I'm sorry." I offered.

"Sorry for what sweetheart?" She looked confused.

"Everything. Me crying. My quick finish. My small cock. Pick one."

Her head shot back as she quickly blinked her eyes. "Firstly... emotions are real and bottling them up is dangerous. Secondly... I'm pretty sure you were almost ready to pop before I entered the scene. And thirdly... what makes you think you have a small cock?"

I stared at the floor, trying to avoid her eyes, but she was having none of that. I felt her hand under my chin as she raised my face until I was once again looking at her.

"Timothy... I'm not some random girl. I'm not your mother. I have no immediate impact on your life one way or another." She was looking at me like she expected a response of some kind, but I had nothing. "You need to talk to someone, and if I'm being honest, you have a great opportunity to open up with someone who cares about you from a whole different perspective."

I searched her eyes and could see the conviction of her words. I nodded lightly and that made her smile. She gently pulled me by the hand back to my bedroom and we sat beside each other on my bed. Once seated she said nothing, she wanted me to speak when I was ready. At first, I didn't think I could do it... you know, spill all my insecurities and issues to someone I barely knew. Especially to someone as beautiful as her. When I finally built up enough nerve to start... I couldn't stop.

I spilled the beans about my high school sweetheart and my assessment that she purposely upgraded in the cock department. My years of carefully guarding my secret in the dressing rooms as it seemed everyone was bigger than me. Of course, no version of self-deprivation would be complete without talking about what happened with Sasha tonight. Hell... I even told her about my newest concern regarding my unhealthy obsession with my Russian teammates humongous cock. She listened intently, without interruption, as I ranted on and on. Her facial expression remained calm and neutral the whole time. When I was finally done, I let out a deep breath and waited for her evaluation of my mental issues. Finally, after what seemed like careful consideration, she spoke up.

"Your girlfriend, Timothy. Did you see yourself marrying her? Did you see a real future with her?"

"I don't know. I mean I was still trying to figure out my hockey career and stuff."

"So would you agree that hockey was the first priority in your life?" I thought about her words and had to agree with that point. "Would it be safe to say your connection with her was sexual comfort? I mean she had been your first and your only... right? Maybe she was looking for something more concrete... something that not only included her but made her the main priority. As far as the coincidence of the new guy having a larger cock than you and likely most other guys, would you have felt it was racially motivated if she hooked up with an Asian guy? What if he was much older? Would you find a reason to make that about you to?"

I stared at her, not knowing what to say. As she broke things down like that, I began to see the immaturity in my initial assumptions. She could see it sinking in, so she continued.

"This Sasha girl, from the party. To me... it sounds like she lacks self-esteem more than you do. The fact that she has created this role and embraces it, screams deep down that she's lost and hurting. I'm sure at some superficial level she likes the attention and the sex, but what's that look like 10 years from now. Is she ever going to be able to settle down and find true happiness, or will she always be looking for the next exciting new romp in the sack? The fact that she giggled tells me she's still very immature and her response tells me she's aware of it. I think part of her actually respects you for not treating her like the team piece of meat."

Again, I considered her input. Despite how things played out, I did feel there was a compassionate side to her. I realized the respect the guys gave her wasn't real but fabricated in her role as a team mascot of sorts. Suddenly, I felt kind of bad for her.

"Now, let's talk about cocks... shall we?" I found myself staring at a spot on the floor once again. "I've been with enough men to be fairly knowledgeable in this area Timothy. Are you small? No. Perhaps a tad under average but more than enough to please a woman. Your erection was as hard as I've ever come across and that makes a woman feel very good because she knows it's her making you feel like that. I've been with some men who are larger, but the steel is missing if you know what I mean. Knowing and being confident in what you're doing speaks volumes to the type of lover you can be. Putting the needs of your partner ahead of yours will earn you the type of love and respect that is the foundation of a strong relationship." She smiled at my puzzled look. "Look... are there women out there who thrive on big cocks? Yes. Are there men out there who only date women with big boobs or tiny waists? Yes. These types aren't looking for quality in their partner Timothy... they seek the thrill. And yes... there are some men with big cocks and women with big boobs who are looking for quality too."

She watched me closely looking for a reaction. "So... you don't think I might be gay?"

She giggled and it sounded amazing. "Why? Because you think your friend's cock is huge? Tell me something Timothy... Do you fantasize about kissing him or holding his hand like a lover?" I shook my head instantly as neither of those things felt natural. "You're not gay Timonthy. You're a normal red-blooded male, whose learning about his sexuality." She opened up her left hand. "You like boobs right?" She tapped her finger like she was checking off a list. "Kissing girls?" Check. "Pussy?" Check. "Handjobs... Blowjobs?" Check. "And a healthy fascination with a really big cock." It took a moment, but I nodded, and she checked her last finger. "Congratulations Mr. Bower... you are normal!"

I chuckled at her smile. She was so easy to talk to and she clearly knew how to make me feel better. She bumped my shoulder with hers and we both started to laugh. "I doubt my father would agree with your assessment of me being normal. He's a man's man, if you know what I mean."

She turned on her hip to face me. "That's just it Timothy. You are not your father. You are your own person. His sexuality is his own and it's what makes him happy. You can emulate the stuff in your father that makes you proud sweetie, but you cannot become the same man as he is. That's the beauty of life... finding your own path."

Her face was glowing and never in my life had I seen something so beautiful. Then without a thought I leaned in and kissed her hard. She pulled back and put her hand on my shoulder. "I'm...I'm sorry Annet. I... I think I misread you and..."

She smirked. "Oh, it wasn't the kiss. I still have sperm breath and I didn't want to gross you out." I relaxed a little and shrugged my shoulders. I guess she figured that was a green light and she was now the kissing aggressor. And what a fantastic kisser she was! So passionate! So sensual. I could feel my cock stirring back to life. She eased us down to the bed, facing each other, kissing and letting our hands roam. She started fondling my muscular ass so, I returned the pleasure in kind. Her ass was a freaking masterpiece!

I got bolder and started sliding my hand under her kimono and felt no panties of any kind. I progressed lower seeking the treasure further between her legs, when she grabbed my arm and pulled away from the kiss.

"Before this goes any further, I need you to keep an open mind and ask questions at any time." Her look was so serious.

"I'll lean to your experience Annet. I'd like to learn how to make you feel good." That made her smile return.

She sat up and stood at the end of my bed. "Why don't you take those ugly boxers off for me."

I was surprised at how easily I responded to her request... no anxiety at all. I lifted my butt and slid them down to my ankle and off, tossing them to the floor. I looked up at her, standing in her kimono, with her breasts ready to pop out.

"Remember... open mind... ask questions."

I nodded as my mouth was suddenly too dry to speak. She undid the sash at her waist and let the shoulders of the robe fall to her waist. I was never very good at judging age, but I knew she was past her 30's but her body didn't know it. Fuck she was perfect... no fat, no love handles, just... perfection! When I finished ogling her body I returned to her eyes and she gave me an air kiss.

"I'm glad you like what you see. Are you ready for the rest?"

I nodded like that toy dog in the back window of a car. Then without another word she let the entire kimono drop to her feet. My eyes instantly drawn to her pussy... her puss... wait. Her pussy looked a lot like a cock. It was completely shaved but there was no mistaking what it was. Partially hard, it dangled off to the side revealing a pair of large balls, also shaved clean. It was very thick, circumcised, with a large plumb-like head that bobbed every second or two.

"Timothy, sweetie. Are you ok?" Her voice broke my trance and I finally started to breathe again, not realizing I had actually stopped. "Talk to me sweetie. Remember... ask questions."

"You... you're...a... a... tranny?"

"Tranny? Really? I understand this is new to you, but tranny is not really a nice term. I am transgendered... a woman in all manners, except for one little thing."

"It ain't little!" I blurted out.

"I suppose you are correct." She put her hands on her waist. "Is this too much for you Timothy? I can put my robe back on and we can talk if you'd like."

"No!" I answered without a thought. "I mean... no. I... think you look... amazing."

Annet smiled at my reaction and stepped close enough so that her cock, that was getting harder by the second, was less than a foot away. "You have no idea how badly I wanted to hear you say that." She gushed.

I reached out like it was the most natural thing to do and wrapped my hands around her shaft. It felt hard and soft at the same time and very, very thick. As a result, the head was huge too, as it pulsed in my hands. I gave it a few strokes, mesmerized by how good it felt to rub something so big and sexy. I wouldn't be able to call it feminine, but it definitely belonged on this woman. It wasn't "Dimmer" big, but it was a sight to behold.

"How big are you?" I asked out of sheer curiosity.

"Oh sweetie, I haven't measured since I was back in high school. But as a reference, I was a little over 7 inches back then."

"It seems... bigger."

"It could be the width. I'm thicker than most."

She could've been bragging but it didn't come across that way. I looked up and she was gently biting her lower lip as I worked my hands up and down her cock. "I've never done this before, but I feel like I owe you."

"Timothy! You don't owe me anything, and you don't have to do anything."

"I know... but, I want to." I licked at the pearl of precum that had oozed out her slit and mulled over the taste. A little salty but not bad and the slippery texture was interesting. I thought back to the blowjob she had given me recently and mimicked her actions with my lips and slid them over her mushroom shaped head, stretching my jaws with her girth. It was a lot to handle, and I already felt like I was failing her. I slid it back out, coated it with spit and tried again. It was a little easier, but it still stretched my mouth uncomfortably. I felt her hands pull my head back and I released her cock.

Chris_Tee
Chris_Tee
170 Followers