Take the shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well. If it ain't pencil dick Bower."

"What the fuck do you want Petie?" I glared at him.

"I had an interesting talk with Sasha tonight." I tried not to let the panic show on my face. "Sick huh. You weren't fucking sick you pussy. You ran out because Sasha laughed at your pathetic little dick!"

He was louder than I would have liked but I guess he wanted to use it to his advantage. He made a series of other small dick shots when I saw Annet and Inga come around the corner behind him. I could see the shock on their faces and my heart dropped as Inga was hearing all about my... insufficiencies. My face was beat red in both anger and embarrassment, when it struck me.

"Wait! Did you hit Sasha?" I blurted.

"Fuck you tiny dick! I never touched the slut!" He yelled back at me.

My hands rolled into fists and whether I survived or not, I was going to try and knock the ugly right off his face.

"Timmy? Timmy there you are!" Inga yelled down the corridor.

She squeezed past Petie and came right up to me, grabbed my head and planted the biggest kiss on my lips. I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I no longer felt angry.

She finally pulled away. "What a great game! God, I love when you score! It makes me all horny! Can we go now? If we don't, I might just get you fuck me right here!"

Petie couldn't see my face, thank goodness, because I was so confused right now! I just stared at her smiling face.

"This ain't over shit head. Wait till I tell the boys about your little pencil dick!"

Inga swung around so fast her hair basically bitch slapped me. "Excuse me! What's your interest in my boyfriends cock? Wait, are you one of those... she made the cock sucking motion by pushing her tongue into her cheek while she moved her hand back and forth in front of her sexy mouth.

"What? Who the fuck are you bitch?!"

"Inga? Oh, there you are." Annet pushed past him and then turned back to Petie. "Is there an issue here? Should I go get Mr. Chicorli?"

Stumped for a response, he turned and left. The three of us watched him leave and I could finally feel my shoulders drop. "What an asshat!" Annet broke the silence and we all laughed.

"Thanks Inga.... Annet." I was about to do something I would've regretted. Last thing I need is to be cut for starting a fight with a teammate." Inga rubbed my arm affectionately. "I'm also sorry you had to hear that stuff... about me. It's all kind of embarrassing." I couldn't hold her eyes, so I looked down at the floor.

"Pffff!" She swung her hand in the air. "Guys and their dick measuring. It gets old real fast!" She paused. "The real measure of a man starts... here." She gently poked my chest over my heart. "Don't forget that... Tibo?" She smiled. "What kind of nickname is Tibo anyway?"

"Short for Timothy Bower." Annet and I almost answered in unison, causing Inga to giggle sweetly. "You hockey nuts are all the same!"

The three of us continued to the exit, where I was greeted by an enthusiastic M, who almost knocked me over. "Holy shit! Holy shit! That game was crazy! How's your head?"

I hugged my best friend back. "It's good M. How's my favorite sister?"

"I'm your only sister knuckle head."

"And your point?" I teased back. She slapped my shoulder and immediately saw Annet and Inga just behind me.

"Hey! I'm Martha, Knuckle head's younger but, wiser sister!" She reached for Annet's hand.

"Hi Martha. I'm Annet. I'm billeting said knuckle head." Her comment got a snort from my sister.

"I like you!" she teased. "Are you with knuckle head too?" She looked at Inga who looked surprised.

"Oh... well kind of. Annet is my aunt and I'm here visiting so I guess I'm sort of with Mr. Knuckle head too?" Her voice went up as she saw the mock scowl on my face.

"Can we call me something other than knuckle head?" I pleaded.

"How about Timmy bear? You liked when I called you my Timmy bear." My mother came in for a hug, the other three women having a laugh at my expense.

"Big help... thanks mom."

She squeezed me tighter. "Good game Timmy bear!"

"Nathalie! Must you always embarrass the boy?" My father's voice boomed off the walls. He patted my shoulder and moved past us thanks to the dirty look my mom gave him. "Hi Annet, Greg Bower. It's a pleasure to meet you... and you as well..."

"Inga. Inga Larsson." Inga held out her hand.

"Swedish?" My father asked.

"Yes. Born and raised. I moved to the US about 5 years ago. I lived with my aunt for a number of years.

"It's a pleasure." My dad smiled larger than usual. He turned his face back to Annet. "Thank you for taking care of our boy here Annet. I hope he's not causing you too much difficulty."

"Total opposite Greg. He's been very helpful and good company." My mom kissed me on the cheek, liking the report from Annet.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" My father asked. "Our treat of course. It would be nice if we could get to know each other a little better."

I could see Annet struggling with the request. Maybe she felt awkward being taken out for dinner by the parents of the young man she was buggering at will.

"OH! That would be great! Right Auntie?" Inga turned to Annet.

"Yes... yes that would be wonderful. Thank you for inviting us.

Chapter VI

The Italian restaurant that my folks picked out was very nice and they served their meals family style, which was fantastic. Martha was chatting Inga up the whole time, while my parents got to know Annet better. Annet had commented on his hockey days, telling him she was at the game when he and Brad 'the rammer" Ramsy had their epic fight. I don't think I've ever seen my dad's face light up like it did tonight. My mother insisted that Annet stop inflating his ego and we all laughed as the friendly banter continued through the night.

"Well... I guess we should call it a night huh? Tim's got another game tomorrow so sleep is a must!" My whole family rolled our eyes, causing Inga to giggle.

Annet insisted on us taking an uber back home since it was the total other direction from my parent's hotel and after a fair bit of posturing, my father finally agreed. After a firm handshake from my dad, and an over expressive hug from my mother, M came in for a hug goodbye.

"I take it back." She whispered in my ears. "I really like Inga. You could totally knock her up!"

I pulled her hair lightly making her squawk in surprise. My mom gave me shit, as usual, and my family made their way out the door, with M giving me the kissy face.

"I'm sorry. My dad can be a little... much sometimes." I turned to Annet and Inga.

"I think your whole family is awesome!" Inga chirped excitedly and Annet was quick to agree.

The Uber ride home was a little cramped as the driver didn't want anyone sitting in the front, so the three of us were crammed in the back of a Hinda Civic. Annet climbed in first and then Inga pushed me in next. Not only was I sandwiched between the two gorgeous women, but Annet had somehow planted her hand under my ass and was wiggling her fingers close to my hole. The dress pants I was wearing were very thin and I could feel everything. Inga kept smiling at me and I was terrified that she knew where her aunt's hand was.

"Excuse sir. If I paid you an extra $10 could you whip me to the drug store and back after you drop these two off?" Inga leaned towards the driver. He nodded his head and she sat back. "I forgot a few things and I might as well grab them while I'm out."

I tried to suggest we could just all go but the driver started complaining about the price and stuff, so we agreed to Inga's plan. I think he was hoping to get her number. We waved as we walked into the house. I was about to head upstairs when Annet came from behind me and guided me quickly down the hall to her bedroom.

"Quick! We have about 20 minutes... drop your pants!" I turned to question her, but she already had her pants at her ankles and her cock was bursting through her panties. I laughed it off and dropped my pants and boxers to my ankles. She pushed me face first onto her bed, following right behind me. She kicked her one foot out of her pants leg and grabbed the tube on her dresser.

"Is this a good idea? Inga could walk in and..."

"Your ass is always a good idea and I want it now!" She did a quick lube job of her fat cock and began the very familiar process of opening me up. With all of our practice, I was able to accept her a lot quicker these days. With some minor jabs and twisting, she was balls deep in no time. "Hockey butts are the best!" She exclaimed and began pumping my ass. Slowly at first but whatever had pushed her buttons, had her slamming my ass in no time, making obscene slapping sounds throughout her house. Usually, she would go back and forth between hard and sensual, but she was a one-woman drilling machine and my ass was her gold. Fuck! She pumped me nonstop and started pulling my hair. I have no idea what got into her, but I was loving it!

"Fuck my hockey butt Annet! Fuck me like you own me!" I encouraged her, causing her to moan and pump even harder. I tried to say more but it came out as jibberish. The power and intensity of the fucking she was giving me, had my eyes rolling back and my tongue hanging out. She never once, changed her pace, seemingly trying to pound me through her mattress. With one final hammer, her body rested on top of mine as she grunted in my ear. Jet after jet of her hot cum filling my ass to the top and beyond.

"I'm... I'm sorry Sweetie. I needed that! I'll help you get off later." She whispered into my ear.

"Inga... home soon." I managed to mutter, and she moved with recognition of my statement.

After she fastened her pants, she handed me a small towel to clean the jizz leaking out my ass and down to my balls. That's when we heard the front door open.

"Sorry I took so long!" Inga's voice radiated down the hall. I waited in line for 15 minutes. I always get the new employees." She joked.

Annet flashed down the hall, leaving me to get presentable and figure how to walk out with my integrity intact. *15 minutes in line... that would mean Annet hammered my ass for at least 20 minutes straight* I smiled to myself as I left my suit jacket on her bed and tried to sneak down the hall. Thankfully they were already in the kitchen. I turned the corner as Inga was looking at her aunt.

"Why are you so flushed Auntie?" I saw Annet struggle with a response, busying herself with what little dishes there were in the sink. Inga turned as I walked in, and a smile broke out on her face. "Well, well. Look at you all red faced. If I didn't know better, I'd say someone just got laid."

"Annet elbowed me in the gut to get in the house first, so I chased her around for payback. We got a little winded is all." I impressed myself with the quick cover up but by Inga's face. She wasn't buying it.

"Uh huh... chasing you say." She looked back and forth between us. "Whatever, I'm going to bed. No more CHASING each other. Got it?" With one last smirk she left the room and headed upstairs.

When I knew we were totally alone, I stood beside Annet. "You think she's figured out something might be going on?" I gave Annet a serious look.

"She's a pretty bright girl." Was all Annet said in return.

"Annet? Does Inga know about... you know." I gestured to my crotch, and she raised a questioning eyebrow. "That you have a... you know."

Annet turned back to the sink and tinkered with the dishes again. "Of course."

CHAPTER VII

I got up earlier than usual and made myself a coffee, wanting to get out of the house before either of the women awoke. I barely slept last night thinking about what Inga might be thinking of me. I clearly had some interest in her or I wouldn't be quite so concerned. Plainly she's ok with Annet's choices, but would she be ok with a guy who enjoyed her company? AND what of Annet? I have some strong feelings for her, that was also clear. "How the fuck did this get so messy?" I asked myself as I stirred my hot beverage and headed out the door.

Getting away from my situation at the house was part of the reason why I left early. The other part required a visit with coach Gus. I wasn't sure what card Petie was going to play so like they say, the best defense is a good offense. On a whim, I pulled out my cell phone and gave Larry a call. Being our captain and a levelheaded guy, I was hoping he could give me some advice... I just hoped he was awake.

"Hello!" His booming voice came on the line.

"Larry, it's Tim Bower. Hope I didn't wake you."

"Tibo! No worries! My wife and I share an early morning routine, so I'm used to being up early."

"Seriously? On game day?" I joked.

"Easy rookie. We do yoga and couples stretches." I heard his voice muffled as he spoke to someone else. "Debbie told me to tell you to keep your dick in your pants teenager." He laughed as he finished passing on the message. "So, what's up? You're up earlier than I would have expected."

After the friendly banter I filled him in on the episode I had with Petie following the game. I shared my concern about Sasha and finished by telling him I was going to meet with coach. He supported my decision and told me to just keep to the facts and not make some wild accusations. I definitely felt better knowing he thought it was the right thing to do, so I jumped on the bus and made my way to our rink.

I don't think I've ever not, seen coach at the rink. Sometimes I swear he sleeps there. So, I wasn't overly surprised when I saw his office lights on. I knocked on his door and got a "come in" from the man inside.

"Just a second Henry. Tibo. What can I do for you?" He muffled the phone with his hand.

"Sorry coach, but there's something I need to talk to you about."

"I see. I have to finish this call with coach Henry from the Ice Hoggs. Can you hang around for a bit?"

"Yeah sure. I'll just be around the locker room." He nodded his head at me, and I shut the door when I left. Working out wasn't a great idea, since we played tonight, so I decided it would be a good time to grab a quick shower and proceed to get cleaned up. Despite the cleanup I did last night, I could still feel remnants of Annet's cum inside my butt cheeks.

20 minutes later I was throwing my sweatshirt back on, when coach walked in and told me he was free. He ushered me into his office and closed the door behind us.

"So, what's got you here so early on game day?" He asked.

I retold my story to coach Gus, and he quietly listened without interruption. When I was done, he pushed back in his old leather chair and huffed like he was feeling conflicted.

"Tell me Timmy. This rookie party... was it tame? Did they make you guys do anything they shouldn't?"

I was a little surprised by his question but quickly allayed his fears. "No, no, no coach. It was just porn movies and beer. Sasha was only there because she wanted to be. I never got the impression she was coerced or anything like that."

"This Sasha... as in Jim the zamboni driver's daughter, Sasha?"

"Yes sir. That Sasha." I could see his brows furrow even further.

"Did you see Petie hit her?"

"No sir, I did not. I asked and he told me to fuck off."

"His attitude has shifted greatly this year. I know his dad passed away unexpectedly this summer, but I was assured he was mentally fit to go." He looked up at the ceiling like he was looking for divine intervention. "Well, it's not much to go on, but I can talk to him about the whole attitude thing with you I suppose."

"I'd rather you didn't coach. The only reason I came in was my concern for Sasha."

He looked up again and part of me almost expected a light to shine down on him.

*Knock* *Knock*

"You'll have to come back. I'm busy..." Coach never finished his sentence, as the door opened, and Larry poked his head inside.

"Uhm, sorry Gus. But I need to talk to you about Petie."

Coach waved him in, and Larry stood beside me. Apparently, he had sought out Sasha and verified my comment about the red swollen cheek, only to see that her eye had gone bloodshot too. Larry knew Sasha well and was able to get her to tell him what happened. Sadly, my initial gut reaction was correct... he did hit her. He wanted to know so badly why I left early that night and she just kept playing it down and giggled thinking it was all in fun and then... WHAM! He threatened her with another if she didn't spill the beans.

If coach looked stressed before, he was about to lay an egg now. We spoke for a few more minutes and coach told us to leave it with him, but not to talk to anyone, including Petie. As Larry and I left the office, I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Thanks for the backup LT. I've never once ratted on a teammate, but I couldn't let this one go." He slapped my shoulder in response.

"No... you did the right thing. I've known Sasha for quite some time, and she doesn't deserve to be treated like that. As far as Petie... I don't know. He just doesn't seem right this year. I should've called out his nasty streak with you day one, but I honestly thought he was just riding the new kid."

"That makes two of us. I've had my fair share of it before. For some reason he has a real hate on for me though. I've never had a teammate like that, even the ones I didn't get along with."

We chatted for a few more minutes than went our separate ways. We had to be back at the rink in less than 7 hours and I accepted his offer of giving me a lift home. He took the opportunity to ask me about my billet set up.

"So, how's things with the MILF?" He chuckled.

"Actually, really good. She's super nice and knows a lot about hockey. Her dad used to coach in the AHL and her older brother played in minors his whole career."

"That's good to hear. Lots of guys end up with shitty billets in the beginning. All they want to do is collect the team's cash for boarding and that's it." He turned to face me. "Doesn't hurt that she's a fox either... does it?"

I laughed. "You're not wrong. She's very easy on the eyes." We pulled into her small driveway, just as Inga stepped out. She recognized me in the car and gave an exaggerated wave and smile.

"Who... is that?" LT whispered.

"That's Annet's niece. She's staying for the holidays."

"You lucky fucker, Tibo." He snickered and slapped my back as I left his car. "See you tonight buddy!"

I watched him back up and gave a final head nod. When I turned around, Inga was so close I bumped into her. "WHOA! Shit sorry Inga. I didn't see you."

"And where were you so early this morning Mr. Bower?" She teased me with a crooked smile.

"Hockey stuff. I had an early morning meeting with the coach."

Her posture seemed to relax with my words. "So, you weren't just trying to avoid me then... that's good."

"Why would I try to avoid you, Inga?"

"Well, I teased you pretty good last night and then there was the kiss at the rink. I just want to make sure we're ok." She touched my arm giving me shivers.

"My skin's a lot thicker than that... trust me. As for the kiss, I appreciate what you did. It helped diffuse the situation for sure."

"So, it didn't freak you out?" She bit her lower lip, and I couldn't stop staring.

"No... not at all." I blushed. "Actually... it was rather nice." The red deepened in my cheeks.

"Yeah. It was... wasn't it." She took my hand and walked with me, back into the house.

Chapter VIII

Tonight's game couldn't be any more different than last night's. I think everyone expected another heated exchange on the ice but by all accounts, it was a good old-fashioned game. Lots of hitting, lots of odd man rushes and lots of goals. Neither goalie had a great night. Both teams seemed to pass up on any real defense, opting to just try and outscore their opponent. Thankfully Dimmer was at the top of his game, scoring big and scoring often. We finally put it out of reach late in the third after he scored his fifth of the night and the hometown crowd loved every minute of it. LT, Gibber and Rossy also contributed to our 8-5 win. It wasn't my best game for sure. I made a couple of forced passes, one of which ended up in the back of our net, but I did get 3 assists on the night. I think the fact that Petie wasn't dressed tonight weighed on me, but I wasn't about to use the excuse as a crutch. It was something I must get better at; isolating my personal life from my job and right now hockey is my job.