Take the shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had dinner with my family once again, but it was just the four of us. I fielded a lot of inquiries about my billet situation. My mom was asking a lot of questions, making sure I was cared for no doubt. However, my dads were far more personal. If I didn't know better, I'd say my dad had a crush on Annet. Not in an extra-marital way. I think he just enjoyed her company and her working knowledge of hockey in general. M was being a brat and took every opportunity to ask me about Inga. It got old real fast, and my mom stepped in to give me a break. Personally, I think she was just excited that we were even talking about a girl in my life. They drove me home after dinner and we hung out in the car for a bit, getting everything we could out of their short visit. As my mom shed a few more tears, I exited the car and watched them back down the driveway and waited until I could no longer see the car.

The house was dark considering it really wasn't that late. I let myself in and all I could hear was silence. No TV... no radio... no voices. It was a little creepy. I did a quick survey of the kitchen, dining and living room, only to confirm that nobody was there. Annet's bedroom door was open, but the lights were out. I thought about going to the door to see if she was asleep inside, but thought that may be creepy, so I quietly headed upstairs.

At the top of the stairs, I could see a light underneath Inga's door, so it looked like she was home. I went to my room and shed my dressier clothes for my baggy sweats and a hoodie. I was about to sit down at my computer but had a craving for a glass of wine, so I decided to make the trek back downstairs. Annet always had wine around and I think she was slowly culturing me to enjoy the pretentious beverage. I walked out my door just as Inga opened hers and she jumped with fright. She had her earphones on and didn't hear me come upstairs, so she had no idea anyone was home.

"Shit! Sorry Inga! I didn't mean to scare you." I laughed as she had her hand on her chest like she was trying to get her breath back, her ponytail swished side to side. Her loose sweater hung off one shoulder, long enough to fall below her ass. Too bad since she was clearly wearing tights.

"It's ok! I should've known better to have the volume so loud."

"What were you doing?"

"Oh... just watching some movies." Her face went a little red.

"Oh yeah. You want some company? I was just going to surf the net before I went to bed."

"Why don't we go downstairs and watch something on the big screen." She suggested and grabbed my arm carefully to pull me with her.

She went into the living room to check for something to watch, while I headed into the kitchen to pour us both a glass of red. When I entered the room, she was slouched back with her knees bent and feet up on the coffee table, surfing the available channels. I took the view in, intrigued by the innocence she projected in this particular moment. My gaze was snapped when she turned her head and gave me her cover girl smile.

"That for me? You're like a fricken mind reader Timmy!" She patted the sofa beside her, so I handed her a glass and sat down. "Since it's so close to Christmas, I picked us a Christmas movie, if that's ok?" I nodded. "Now no pressure, but this is my all-time favorite holiday movie, so I'll be crushed if you don't like it." She giggled.

I figured it would be something sappy or goofy, but I had no doubt I would love it... just for her. "Oh shit! Die Hard? I thought I was the only one who thought this was the best Christmas movie!" It wasn't a lie. I've debated with my family for years that not only was Die Hard a Christmas movie... it was the best Christmas movie!

"Are you shitting me? You like this too?" Her excited face made her look so hot! When I nodded with my huge smile, she kissed my cheek and snuggled into my side.

I love Bruce Willis as much as the next guy, but I couldn't focus on the movie at all. Between her cute commentary, body heat and the odd shift against me, I was focused on nothing but her. About 30 minutes in, she asked if I could put her empty wine glass on the end table and then shifted so her head was resting on my right thigh.

She looked up at me with her beautiful face. "You don't mind if I use you as my pillow, do you?" I knew any attempt at using words would have been a butcher's nightmare, so I nodded agreeingly.

Unsure of anything requiring coordination, I placed my half-drunk glass of wine on the table as well and tried not to stare at the gorgeous blonde's head, currently in my lap. As painfully uncomfortable as I was, I never wanted the movie to end. She rolled her head back to look up at me and I quickly moved my eyes to the TV, hoping she didn't figure out I was staring at her.

"Can I ask you a personal question Timmy?"

"Uhm... ya, sure."

"Does it bother you when I kiss you or touch you?"

My face was likely redder than an apple, as her question caught me totally off guard. "What? No. No... why would you say that?" I blurted.

"I don't know. Sometimes I think I make you uncomfortable. I know we just met but I feel very comfortable with you."

"I know what you mean Inga. I feel like that too."

She slowly broke into a smile. "You know... you could kiss me too sometimes."

I chuckled at her statement. "Ok... good to know."

Her smile was slowly fading. "Like now would be a good time." She stared me down.

Flustered at her forwardness, I balked a few times before I bent over and kissed her up turned lips. So full... so soft... so sexy. I released my lips and her smile returned. Suddenly she rolled up and straddled my lap facing me.

"You have any idea how hot you are?" Her look, full of lust.

"Uhm... thanks." Yep, need to work on my confidence. "Look Inga. I think you're really hot too, but we should probably talk first.

She leaned in and kissed my neck. "So, talk." She whispered.

"I think you should know that your aunt and I have... done things." She kept kissing my neck. "I don't know if I'm the right guy for you." I hated myself the minute I said it. She pulled back from my neck and raised her eyebrow.

"Why? Just because you did some... things with my aunt?"

I was squirming now. I was hoping she would just connect the dots on her own, but it seemed like she wanted me to spell it out. "Well... she says you know about her... her... not so lady part."

"Uh huh."

"Well, when I say we did things..." Here it comes. "It was more like she did me more than the other way around." I immediately became tense as I waited for her rejection, but her face was calm and neutral. I was about to clarify even further when her smile returned to her face.

"I know Timmy." She must've seen the confusion on my face, so she slid off me and knelt on the couch facing me. "Look... first off Annet is not really my aunt. My dad was good friends with her father for years until he moved to Sweden to be with my mom. After their fourth child they had me. I was clearly different than my older siblings and when I became a legal adult, I really put our relationship to the test. I was young, rebellious and in need of some special guidance and my parents weren't suited for it. Long story short, my dad was talking to Annet's dad one day and he suggested that Annet may be a good influence on me, so when I made it to 18, I came to the United States and pursued my life here and stayed with her."

The story caught me off guard. I had no idea she was going to be so open about her personal life, but I was still trying to understand how all that was related to our conversation. "So, Annet's not your real aunt and you're obviously ok with her being transgendered... I still don't know why that makes it ok with you that we fucked?"

She started giggling at my confusion, which started to frustrate me. I felt like I was on the outs of an inside joke, and it was upsetting me. "Why do keep laughing at me? I've had enough women laugh at me Inga and it's starting to hurt. If this is some big joke to you then please let me know now so I can start picking up the pieces."

Her face quickly became distressed. "No, no, no, Timmy! I'm not laughing at you, honestly. It's... you're making me spell it out and I thought it was already clear." I stared at her and shrugged my shoulders. "Annet and I may not be related by blood, but we are VERY MUCH ALIKE." She emphasized the last three words.

I was searching her eyes trying to figure out what I was missing. Did she mean they had similar interests? They liked the same kind of men? Were they... "I have a cock too." She silenced me with her admission.

"You... wha...pardon?"

"I have a cock too, just like Annet." She was trying to gauge my reaction.

I was stunned for sure. I mean I had no idea Annet was trans, but Inga? Nothing about her was masculine. Annet was full figured and strong, where Inga was tall slight and... and... feminine. "So... you have a cock... like Annet." I stated flatly.

"Uh huh." She gave me a very seductive look. "Want to see?" She teased.

I was flabbergasted. My mind sufficiently blown! How is it I find myself in the company of not just one beautiful (totally passable) transexual, but two! My brain started looking for the catch. Was I being set up? Am I just a pawn in their perverted plans... fuck the straight white boy with the small dick? I shuffled away from Inga and stood, although I had no idea where I was going.

"Timmy? Are you ok?" Her voice was sweet and concerned.

"Is this a set up Inga? Are you and Annet messing with me for fun? Fuck I'm so stupid! Of course, you are! Let's fuck the small-dicked boy, he has no real options anyway!" I was getting angrier, and my hands subconsciously formed into fists. I wasn't a violent person, but I was feeling betrayed in the worst way. How could they do this to me? Am I that pathetic?

"A set up? Wait... no! Timmy that's not the case. You have to believe me!"

"And Annet just happened to be out tonight so you could score some booty huh! Pound some ass and get your rocks off?" Spittle was forming around the corners of my mouth; I was so mad. I glared at her with hatred in my eyes and she stared back at me... with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Oh my god!" She placed her hands over her face and bent over. "I ruined everything." She started to outright sob now. "I'm such an idiot."

Her reaction was not what I was expecting at all. I thought she'd simply deny or laugh... but the tears? They seemed so real. Now my brain was back to being confused. Was I being manipulated? Girls do that right? Cry to make you feel like you're the problem. However, I didn't get that vibe from Inga. You ever been in that place where you thought you were right and believed you should be angry, only to realize you might've made the whole thing up? Yep... that's me.

I could no longer stand there, so I did what a good person would do... I went to find her some Kleenex. When I came back from the bathroom, she was sniffling hard, and her eyes were red from crying. I nudged her shoulder and handed her the Kleenex, then sat down in the chair across from the couch.

"Yipee Ki-yeah motherfucker!" Bruce Willis just delivered the best line of the movie, and I couldn't enjoy it. I was so conflicted with... well, everything! Was I seduced by Annet? I mean, I didn't feel like it. What we have seemed very mutual. And Inga. Who I clearly liked, is also a trans girl, who knew Annet and... and... did they do stuff together? If so, who was the top? What the fuck am I thinking?! And why is my cock getting hard? I'm supposed to be mad!

I looked at the blonde beauty who was crying a river and my heart sank. Who am I kidding? Her being trans changes nothing for me. My attraction, if anything, just got greater. It's my small brain that has the issues. Maybe Annet was right, I'm the one with penis issues and I transform that into a quasi-reality. I could blame, porn and social media but that would be a cop out too. Suddenly Inga stood up and my reaction was to stand up too.

She looked at me. "I have to go to the bathroom." She muttered and slowly made her way down the hall.

I decided right then that I was going to fix this, so I made my way down the hall too and stood outside the bathroom door. I could hear her shuffling around and then the distinctive sound of urine hitting the water. I chuckled to myself as I compared the sound to that of a racehorse. She washed her hands after and when she opened the door, I startled her.

"Oh Shit! Why are you standing here Timmy?" She wasn't upset, just startled.

"Look Inga... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the things I said and the assumptions I made. If you have been talking to Annet, you would know that I'm overly sensitive about what I got and I sometimes make it a bigger deal than it is. Honestly... it's my issue. Unfortunately, I tend to make it everyone's issue. It's like I can't help it."

Her face softened and she grabbed my hand. "Timothy Bower. You are a handsome man. A polite man... a very caring man. Any woman would be lucky to have you. Maybe I have a different perspective, but those attributes are the most important. The sex stuff works itself out, if the two people are connected."

"You're right Inga. I'm sorry I ruined our movie night."

She leaned in and gave me a hug. "It's not over you know. Want to go back and finish watching?"

I nodded my head, and she led me back by my hand to the couch. We plunked down and she cuddled tightly beside me once again. Everything about her was distracting. The smell of her hair, the heat from her body, her hand on my leg... I still couldn't enjoy Bruce Willis. I finally got the nerve to tell her.

"I can't lie Inga. I'm having a hard time enjoying the movie."

She looked up with concern. "Why? Am I bothering you?" She leaned back a little.

I shook my head. "No... you're just way more interesting than the movie." Her face lit up.

"I feel the same way."

No sooner did the words come out, her hands were on my waist band, as she encouraged me to lift my butt. Within seconds my sweatpants were down to my knees and my cock was engulfed by her hand.

"I love Bruce Willis, but I've wanted to do this all night." She lowered her head into my lap and easily gulped me down to the base.

Much like my experience with Annet, it was the best head I ever got. So similar in their approach but the differences were in the details. Lips, tongues... moans. She sounded like she was really getting off sucking my cock. I tangled my hands into her ponytail and gently encouraged her bobbing motion. Not that she needed any.

"Jesus Inga... that feels so good." I muttered and she hummed over my cock in response. "Oh fuck!" The extra sensation quickly brought me to the edge. At first, I gently pulled on her head to release me, but she was determined, so I had to grab her pony and pull up, while I pulled my hips back.

"What's the matter?" She looked up at me.

"I'm too close. I was hoping to return the pleasure before I lose my nut."

"Ah, pleasure regret." I gave her a confused look. "You know when you're so horny, everything goes, but after you cum, clarity sets in, and you begin to doubt what you did was smart."

"I think they call that post nut clarity." I smiled. "But that's not it. I would like this to be more of a mutual thing, is all."

She gave my cock head a quick kiss and headed for upstairs. "Ok. Meet me in my room in two minutes Mr. Bower."

I watched her ass as she left the room. My head was spinning, and my cock was throbbing. "Fuck me!" I slapped my forehead and sat back for a minute. The effects of her oral talents left me scrambled but I couldn't stop wondering what she had between her legs. Was it bigger than mine? I laughed at myself. Of course, that would be the first thing I would think. Trusting enough time had gone by, I stood and pulled my sweatpants back up and headed to find out.

Her door was left ajar, so I knocked and pushed it in. "Anyone home?" I joked. Inga was sitting on the edge of her bed with just her bra on and her decorative blanket draped over her lap. I could see her bare calves and feet, telling me she was at least down to her panties hidden under there.

"Took you long enough. I thought maybe you changed your mind."

"I looked at the invisible watch on my wrist. "You said two minutes. I waited a whole 90 seconds." I smiled and slowly walked towards her. A flash to my left caught my eye and I could see her laptop screen come back to life, with a frozen picture of two naked people caught in the act. "Was this the movie you were watching?"

Her face went red. "Oh shit! Don't look at that Timmy! I'm so embarrassed."

Her assertion just increased my interest, so I walked over to the laptop and clicked resume video with her mouse.

"Tell me you like it baby! Tell me you love me! Tell me you love my big cock in your ass!

I didn't really need the audio, as the visual was sufficient enough to tell me what was happening and who was doing who, but the actress's voice added to it nicely.

"Everyday baby... every day for the rest of our lives, I'm going to fuck your pussy. I'm going to fuck you until I make you pregnant!"

The young man was currently getting his ass fucked very well from behind but was quickly pushed to a prone position on the bed. The woman's cock slipped out momentarily and I gasped at its size. She was packing more than my Russian teammate and within seconds, was pounding her man into the mattress with it. I looked over my shoulder at Inga and she was trying to look innocent, but it came across as sexy.

"Uhm... I sometimes like to watch couples." She shrugged her shoulders.

I turned back to the action on her laptop, then noticed all the open tabs on the bottom. I clicked one... Bubble butt boy destroyed by big gurl cock. I clicked the next one... He loves having his ass owned by a hung girl. Why not one more, I thought and clicked... Forever her bitch, and he loves it. The pattern was clear. I turned to look at Inga.

"I'm going to go out on a limb here Inga... I'm guessing you love to fuck, to top your man so to speak." Her face was red, but I don't think she was too embarrassed.

"A girl likes, what a girl likes." She explained as she stood up and let the blanket fall to the floor.

It took my brain a moment to realize that this was real... that her cock was real. It was massive! The huge plum sized head curved down a little, almost like it was too heavy to remain straight with the rest of her shaft. It moved closer to me, and I felt like I was being hypnotized. I immediately thought of Dimmer... the image of Sasha getting pounded by him in the bathroom at our rookie party. Then to the puck bunny who happily choked on it outside the bar. It was at that moment that I realized I didn't envy my Russian teammate. I envied those girls.

"Penny for your thoughts Timmy." Inga was now standing right in front of me, and I finally lifted my eyes from her cock.

Her eyes were warm, almost sparkling in the low light. Her lips full and moist, slightly parted. My eyes roamed slowly around her face, looking at every detail, looking for a sign... a sign that I must've missed. My eyes dipped to her collar bones and chest. I found nothing that should have clued me in. She was perfect! There was not a masculine feature to be found, except for....

"Uhh..." I muttered as she pushed my sweats down and brought our cocks together... hers was generating a lot of heat. I felt her hands encircle both of us, together, as she lovingly stroked. Her sexy smirk made my heart beat so hard, it felt like it wanted to come out of my chest. I glanced down at the erotic feeling, taking in the unsolicited display of domination. My cock looked like a child's pressed against hers. I was surprised I wasn't feeling humiliated by the intimate comparison. In fact... I wasn't feeling anything negative.