Takeaway Second Course

Story Info
"Yes, you get Poppy ready for my cock."
970 words
4
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

"Will that be all Mr. Green, or would I have to come before you again Sir."

"I think if you can make excuses at home you could probably stay over, with your old friend Poppy?"

She went into the kitchen and came back in, naked.

"Mum, says that's fine Sir, can I get you anything?"

"Yes, you get Poppy ready for my cock."

"Let Trish undress you Poppy."

"Yes Sir." I stood with my hands by my side fearing my cum soaked knickers would give me away.

Trish removed my top, I did not have a bra on, she nipped my nipples hard, not that they needed much help to perk, although small they were very sensitive.

She slowly lowered my jeans and I stood in the special skimpy laced knickers I had put on special for Brian.

"Her knickers are very, very wet Mr. Green."

"Then taste and see if its cum or Pee."

She had a real good taste.

"Cum Sir, and lots of it."

"Over my knee."

I stepped forward.

"Not you Poppy, tell-tale Trish."

Trish looked shocked and I could not stop grinning as Sirs hand reddened the backs of her legs and bottom.

"Trish, now take out my cock, a wank I think, oh, and finger Poppy ready for me to fuck her."

Trish got on with her jobs and Sir soon had me pinned over the settee arm and he had Trish lay on her back so I could feed on her pussy.

Then we swapped places and she was soon eating me.

We all got cleaned up and me and Trish were kept naked as we talked and drank coffee in the kitchen

"Get your kitchen strap Poppy."

"Are we going to get a strapping Sir."

"Yes of course Trish, I need you to understand the importance of my authority, and you in particular you are missing a few good hidings."

I brought the broad strap and went over the table, Trish followed suit.

I got 5, Trish got 5

5 and 5 "Owwww"

They hurt Trish

5 and 5 "Nooooooo"

"Please Sir can I take the rest of her lashes?"

5, 5, 5, 5, "Owwwwwww"

"Hold the other side of the table for your last 5 Poppy."

I gripped so hard my knuckles turned white.

WHOOSH CRACK, WHOOSH CRACK, "AGHHHHHHHHHHH"

Sir was not a sadist and he stopped.

He went into the lounge and left us two crying where we lay.

Maybe 10 minutes past, "Girls."

We both stood Trish kissed me on the lips and rubbed my bottom, I reciprocated.

Sir had his arms open wide and we sat each side of him.

His hands went under our arms and onto our tits.

I reached into his dressing gown and brought out his cock, he was semi hard, Trish slipped to her knees and as I wanked she sucked, and we pleasured Sir.

I allowed Trish to take his cum, she spilt a little on his leg.

"Oh dear."

"Tell Trish why you said Oh dear Poppy."

"Spilling = spanking Sir, but as it was her first ever time Sir please may I take her spanking?"

"You will both be spanked Poppy, but later, in bed. Both lay on the floor and put me on a show, I want you to do to each other what you like having done to you."

Having spent time with Sir Don and Daisy I felt I had more experience so took the lead.

I laid her flat and knelt over her head and pushed forward my pussy lips just above her mouth, I tantalised her, her lips would not quite touch.

I pinched her nipples and pulled her tits as high as I could, her back arched and she moaned.

It appeared she was like me and loved tit play.

I ran my finger down her breastbone to her tummy button, then to her hairy cover, I shuddered and pushed down and gave her my juice.

My finger continued to her hood, I entered and rolled her clitty, she cum so my turn to go down and drank hers.

We rolled onto our sides and fingered, squeezed and sucked each other till we both collapsed with a shuddering cum.

We were sent to shower and be ready in my bedroom when Sir came up.

We took our time in the shower, still studying and exploring each other's body and managed a cum each.

I dried her lovingly as she dried me,

I checked her bottom; it was not too bad, very red but not bruised.

We went into my bedroom and Sir was sitting on my bedroom stool, he had my hairbrush in his hand.

"May I go over your knee please Sir?"

He never spoke but pulled me over, I got 20 swats of the brush it hurt like nothing else has before I was soon screaming.

I was stood up and put in a corner, Trish went over, and she was soon howling, she just got 10 swats.

Sir stared at 2 of the reddest bottoms in Leeds at that time.

"On the bed girls, next to each other on all fours."

We held hands as Sir took it in turns in fucking us, the one not having his cock was fingered, we cum together.

I jumped off the bed and knelt to clean Sir.

Sir lay between us as we slept, well, slept for a while anyway.

No spanking before or after breakfast and by around 10.00 Trish was ready for home.

"And if I order a takeaway at 6.30pm, what time should I get it?"

"Would 9.00 when I finish be ok Sir?"

Sir brought her back in, put his foot on the bottom stair step, down with her knickers and a fair spanking,

"Yes, that should be fine Trish."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers