Taken

Story Info
More than one Marine has his eyes on her...
2.4k words
4.16
32.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Taken

Wanting to be fit for the summer, I started working out daily around March. My husband would be pleasantly surprised when he came home from deployment. I had started to gain weight last year when I turned twenty-five. I planned to work hard, gain some muscle, while losing fat.

I threw on sneakers and gym shorts, pulling my long strawberry blonde hair into a high ponytail. I trudged through the layers of discarded clothing on the floor, leaving my room. I hopped in my car, driving to the gym, listening to pump-up music on the way.

I arrived at the gym, signed in and hit the locker room. I put my stuff in my locker, checking my appearance in the mirror. Short pale pink shorts, and a gray cropped tank top. I loved looking at myself in the mirror the more I went to the gym. I was shedding weight fast, even just after three weeks of working out daily. My waist was slimmer, my tummy flatter, and my ass shapelier, more rounded.

I felt like running, so I hit the treadmill first. I adjusted my settings, taking off. There was a man lifting in front of me and I got a nice view of his rippling arms and legs. I could see the sexy lines of his back through his thin shirt. A girl off to the left was doing yoga and her ass looked amazing while she bent into downward dog. I wanted an ass like hers. There were pretty people at this gym, which kept me motivated to keep going.

I turned up the settings on the treadmill, running hard, my ass jiggling behind me. I had moderately sized boobs, so they didn't bounce too much, but I still wore a sports bra to hold them in place.

The guy lifting weights made eye contact with me in the wall mirror. I blushed and looked down, acting as if I was messing with my settings. He walked past me, I turned to watch him walk away, when ours eyes met again. He winked at me, blatantly checking out my ass. I blushed deeply, gaping at him, turning away and rolling my eyes.

What a tool.

I kept running to clear my head. I put my headphones in, blasting some music. I finished a couple of miles, then went over to do some stretching on a mat. I finished up, deciding to call it a day. I was tired and would make up for it the next day.

I hopped out of the shower and started my morning routine. Coffee, makeup, hair, clothes, and out the door.

Work went well, the day going by fast. I drove to the gym, changing in the locker room. I threw on a pair of black leggings and a white crop top. I hit the treadmill the same as the day before, running a mile before stretching and lifting a bit. I liked my shoulders and arms toned, so I lifted once a week. I worked on my biceps and traps, my back a bit too.

As I got up to walk to another machine, the same man as the day before looked at me. He watched me walk away and I could feel his eyes on my ass. I noticed his USMC shirt, a Marine tool bag. I couldn't help but notice how attractive and muscular he was. Tall with a buzz cut and clean shave. He looked like my husband, but even more attractive with his baby blues and dark blonde hair.

I walked to the stair-climber machine, setting a twenty-minute timer. I could see him lifting in my peripheral vision and every once in a while, he would look back at me, checking me out. I smiled to myself and rolled my eyes, as I liked the attention but was annoyed at his douche behavior in the same breath. He could at least have snuck a peak without being so obvious and rude about it.

I used a couple of other machines and finished up my workout for the day. I hit the locker room and took a shower. It was late, so it was empty. I took my time. I stepped out, swathed in thick steam. Someone was standing against the sinks; I squinted through the steam.

It was the Marine who had been checking me out.

"What the fuck are you doing in the women's locker room?" I demanded.

He smirked standing up straight. "Was hoping to get a peek at that body naked," he admitted nonchalantly.

"Well too fucking bad, you creep. Get out!" I exclaimed. I held up my ringed finger, pointing to it dramatically.

He chuckled, sauntering out of the locker room, muscled arms swinging at his sides. I could feel my heart rate rise, along with a tingling sensation in my pussy. He had walked into the women's locker room just to see me naked. It was wrong, but somehow thrilling at the same time.

I shook my head, as if to dislodge the disturbing thoughts. I quickly got dressed, under my towel, and headed for my car. At home, I parked on the driveway. Opening the door, keys still in hand, I entered. I felt a hand slide over my mouth and a knee in my back. Keys clattered to the ground. I was guided inside; my arms held behind my back.

I tried to scream but the sound was muffled by the hand over my mouth. I tried to kick, which resulted with another knee in my back. I groaned through the hand, my back arched, chest heaving.

The door slammed, the hand slipping from my mouth. I swung around ready for a fight. My husband had taught me self-defense and I wasn't afraid to use it. I put my hands up in a fighting stance, which elicited a chuckle from my captor. I noticed the chuckle; it was familiar somehow. I squinted in the dark, just making out a muscled man with a buzz cut.

"You!" I screamed. "What are you doing in my house?" I exclaimed.

"Just wanted to check it out," he said sarcastically, laughing.

"Oh, so this is funny to you? Stalking a married woman?" I demanded.

"Your husband fucks other women, so I figured you didn't mind."

I just stared, blinking in confusion.

"Corporal James is your husband, right?" he asked.

"Y-yes, how did you know that?" I was in shock.

"I know him," he snickered.

"Okay, how?" I questioned, squinting my eyes.

"Just do. Now take your clothes off, slowly," he commanded. I flushed red with heat.

"Get out of my house." I clenched my jaw, steeling my nerves.

"What are you gonna do about it..." I blinked in confusion. "...when I refuse," he finished.

"Wh-what?" I stammered.

"You heard me."

"My husband will be home any minute." I balled my hands into fists at my side, clenching my jaw tight.

"No, he won't. He's overseas," he snickered.

"Fuck." I huffed and plopped down on the couch, reaching over to turn the lamp on. "So, what now?" I chewed my bottom lip in trepidation. I knew what he wanted.

"You know what. Clothes." He pointed to my body, and I shivered.

I sighed and took my top off, sliding my shorts down, stepping out of them. I looked up at him under thick lashes, gauging his reaction. He had a smirk on his face.

"You want to fuck me, huh?" I queried.

"You have no idea. He doesn't deserve that ass. I do." He started to walk towards me, holding his hand out for me to take.

I took his outstretched hand and let him pull me up, into his chest. He inhaled and nuzzled my neck.

"I've been waiting so long for this." He put a hand on my throat and squeezed ever so gently. "You're mine now," he growled, his grip tightening.

"I'm fucking married," I tried to cry, but no tears came. Although my pussy tightened and clenched, opening and closing like a hungry little mouth.

I was disturbed. I should have been disgusted. Instead, I found myself flushed and excited. I hadn't been touched in almost a year, before that it was becoming increasingly rare. I had suspected him of cheating. As if he read my mind, he said, "He's deep in some afghani bitch right now, I bet. Puts his dick in anything that moves," he chuckled.

I choked on a sob, my throat thick, eyes pricked with unshed tears. I wouldn't cry over him. I wouldn't. He had hurt me too many times, but this was the pinnacle. I was done. As my subconscious contemplated vengeance, I uncharacteristically grabbed the collar of his shirt and mashed my lips to his. He was taken aback and broke off first. He gave be a bewildered look, before diving back in, pressing his lips back against mine hard. He bit at my lower lip and pulled. I made a small sound of approval and he growled deep in his throat, pulling me tight against him.

He grabbed my ass with both hands, picking me up while I wrapped my legs around his waist. We made out like two horny teenagers. Grabbing at each other, and panting like dogs in heat.

Suddenly guilt seeped into the back of my mind, and I broke off, peeling myself off him.

"I can't do this, I'm still married. And how do I know what you're saying is even true?" I looked down and bent to pick up my discarded clothes. He snatched them from my hands and threw them back onto the floor.

"I told you, you're mine. I told you the truth." He tried to pick me back up and I backed up. He reached out and grabbed me in a flash before I could pull away. I tried to turn my head, but he held me in place, forcefully kissing my sore lips.

He pushed me down onto the couch and pulled my bra down, suckling my nipples. I moaned but kept pushing him away.

"Stop." He was husky and guttural.

My eyes grew wide, as I realized what was about to happen against my will. I started to panic, my chest heaving. "Please, stop," I halfheartedly begged. He had reached my belly button and was traveling lower.

I was panting by the time he got to my panties, he nipped and nibbled at the soft skin between my thighs, and I yelped.

"Please. I don't even know your name," I rasped.

"Brendan." He paused to say his name, then continued his ministrations. "You don't want me, but you're soaked," he laughed.

"Please."

"You don't have to beg, baby, I'm getting there." He winked at me and there was nothing for me to do but lay my head back and enjoy the feeling of his hot breath on my secret flesh, through my panties. Well, I could have fought, but I didn't want to. There was a battle of morality raging through my mind, and all I could do was lay back and let it happen.

He pulled my panties to the side, tasting my juices for the first time. He made a sound of approval, lapping up my wetness. I flushed, embarrassed by how wet I was. I put my hands over my face.

"I know you love this, baby. You taste so fucking good."

He ravished me, eating me out until I had no choice but to cum for him. His grip tightened on my thighs, and he fucked me with his tongue, making me squirt right into his face. I bit my lip and cried out in pleasure. My mouth hung open and my breasts were rising and falling quickly.

I looked down and his tongue snaked out to lick his lips, covered in my cum. He smiled a brilliant, white smile. I blushed and felt ashamed. My body flooded with pleasure, my mind with grief.

He waited a few minutes, holding me in place and whispering dirty things to me. My heart rate never faltered, but kept rising. I started to pant again as he brushed the back of his fingers across my even wetter cunt. It was dripping. I gasped when he suddenly got up and took his jeans off, his cock whipping out. His girth and length shocked me.

He bent and licked once up my slit, stopping at my clit and sucking it into his mouth. I howled out in pleasure, the sensation overwhelming. He bent and placed the head of his cock at my entrance. He slid it back and forth, making me shudder. He pushed at my opening and slid in until there was an audible, pop, from the head of his cock sliding in. I inhaled sharply, sucking in air and hissing it back out. My God, he's huge.

He let me adjust briefly, before sliding in more, stretching me wide open.

"Ohhhhh...." I threw my head back and moaned.

"That's it, baby, open up for me."

He kept whispering filthy things in my ear and sliding in deeper until I had adjusted enough for him to start pounding me. He took advantage and slid his member completely out of me, before thrusting it back in. I screamed in pleasure. He bent and put both hands under my ass, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist like I had done before, while he kept thrusting in and out. He walked a few steps, before pinning my back to the wall. He used the wall as leverage to fuck me harder and faster.

I started to shake as another orgasm built. The tears finally came when I came for the umpteenth time. It was the hardest I had ever cum. Brendan bit down on my shoulder as he started to cum too, filling me with his hot seed. We stayed connected for a couple of minutes, holding each other, drinking in each other's smell.

We released finally, him setting me down and nuzzling at my neck. We walked to the couch and collapsed.

"Shower?" he asked, winking.

"Definitely."

Author's Notes: Thank you so very much to my editor, Sabine Decker. She works her magic and my stories come out much better. Due to this being more of a dub con vs a non con, I placed it in the closest category I could think of. I apologize if I led you astray.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers