Taken

Story Info
Stella is taken to a strangers house.
1.6k words
3.69
36k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella (Pov)

The night breeze kissed my skin as I speed-walked down the sidewalk. Closed shops and small cafe’s passed, their turned-off lights giving this place an even more eerie feel to it.

There were no cars, with an exception of the occasional drunken party van here or there, but I couldn’t help but feel like I was being watched. Every time I glanced over my shoulder and saw nothing, the more I wished I hadn’t forgotten my phone at the apartment. I just couldn’t shake it away.

When I saw the library, I sped up my pace in the growing sense of relief. The apartments were only a few houses down.

As I neared the flight of stairs, I fumble through my bag for my keys and put them through the lock. The door clicked and opened and as soon as I closed it behind me, any sense of being watched vanished.

I sighed as I flopped onto the couch, tossing my bag aside. I never meant to stay out that late, especially in clothes like this around a town known for crime, but someone needed help. Yes, I could’ve just let the woman carry her own stuff, but what kind of person would I be? The poor girl in a wheelchair kept dropping her stuff.

I glanced up at the clock and saw the time. 12:48, I better go to bed.

I stood back up onto my hurting feet and made my way to the bathroom. The mirror above the sink showed me a girl with pale skin and hair, not matching the dark circles under her eyes. I brushed it off, thinking I’ll fix it tomorrow as I reached for the blue and pink toothbrush in a cup. I squeezed toothpaste onto it and brushed my teeth, thinking of the day’s events before going into the bedroom.

I dragged out an old tank top and grey sweats, much better than the short, slutty dress I was wearing, and changed into it.

I scanned the room one last time before going to bed.

Amelia (Pov)

The silver van I sat in all night was becoming stuffy as I watched the door closely. I knew I could’ve slept for a few hours, but I’m becoming impatient. Stella, beautiful Stella has been on my list for weeks. But today will be the day I get her.

I watch as she leaves her apartment, locking the door behind her. She cautiously climbs down the steps and stops in front of her car door, fumbling for the keys in her pocket. Where Stella stands is the perfect place for me to grab her, right next to the back door. But its broad daylight...

Before I had a chance to think it through, I have my hands around her mouth, muffling her screams as I drag her into the back of my van. As soon as her whole body was in, I climb in with her and shut the door quickly and lock it. Since she is so skinny, It was easier than I thought it would be to tie her down.

Her hands were bound with rope behind her back and her legs were chained to the floor of the vehicle. I frantically look around for something to use as a gag, but everything was empty since I didn’t have time to prepare.

I grow worried someone might hear her and tear a piece of her shirt of and stuff it into her mouth, revealing her lavender bra. I step back and smirk, admiring my own work and quick thinking.

After a few moments, I open the door back up and crawl into the driver’s seat. The engine roared into life and sped off towards my beloved home where my would-be proud husband is waiting.

Stella

My world became lost in fear as soon as I felt hands go around me. Drug into a van, going god-knows-where and chained down like an animal. My hands refused to budge and the chain on my feet was so short I couldn’t stand.

I groaned and banged my head on the wall in defeat. I was helpless, stuck and nobody would save me. Nobody would notice I went missing either, because I have no family or friends that aren’t two states away.

The van swerved and stopped every now and then for what felt like forever, before turning onto a gravel path. The smell of the tree’s seeped into the van and that sent my heart pounding. I was in the middle of nowhere.

Amelia

I sigh in relief as I make it safely home. No sirens were heard behind me or random pull-overs. Now for the hard part.

I get out and open the back door. Stella’s head shot up and her body tensed when she saw me. I gave her a smile before unlocking her chains and pulling out her gag.

“Follow me,” I command as I pull her out of the van, holding tightly onto her arm.

I lead her down a short path and up worn out cobblestone stairs. Once we made it to the front door, I opened it and led her inside, locking it behind us.

The first thing I saw was my husband sitting on a recliner, facing the TV. “Ron, look! My first catch!” I squeal in excitement. I push Stella in front of me, holding her out like a prize and let my husband see.

Ron stood up and examined her before grinning. “This is perfect! Great job, honey, just put her in her new room.

I nodded and led Stella down the stairs and into the basement. In the far right corner was a small bed with simple decorations. A toilet lay in the other corner, surrounded by a pink curtain. The rest of the room wasn’t as pleasant though.

In the center was a wooden table with leather straps on the corners and metal bars used to hold the legs up. Against almost every wall were drawers and cabinets, secured by a padlock.

I grinned at the sight. Soon enough, Stella would find out what wonders lay behind those locks and would either love them or hate them.

I untied the rope holding her hands together and left, making sure to lock the door behind me.

Stella

Fear coursed through me in the form of tears. My face was red and sticky, ruining my makeup.

A flickering light hung in the center of the ceiling, illuminating the horrifying room. Tables and chairs with straps were screwed into the concrete floor and drawers with padlocks lay in the corners.

It sent a cold shiver down my spine to think of what is behind those locks. It couldn’t be anything good.

Seeing that there is no other thing to do, I walk over to the bed and lay in it. Surprisingly, it was really comfortable. Fluffy, pink pillows lay under my head, and before I could comprehend how tired I was, I fell asleep.

* * *

I woke with a jolt, hearing the door open. For a minute I thought I was back home on the safety of my own walls, then the memories of earlier came rushing back. A whimper of despair left me.

That girl came in with a small smile and stepped towards my bed. I noticed she left the door wide open and made a mad dash for it.

My heart thumped in my chest as I reached it, grabbing hold of the handle. Before she could stop me, I slammed the door shut and turned the key that was still in it, locking her in.

Hope flared through me as I continue to the front door. My fingers latched onto the doorknob, almost turning it before a pair of strong hands dug into my shoulders.

Amelia

I growled as I pulled Stella’s hair, dragging her into the basement. She would need to be punished.

My husband followed me down here, silent the whole time. He watched as I pulled Stella to the table in the center and forced her on. Her cries for help and sobs were shushed harshly, reducing them into quiet sniffles.

I latched the leather buckles around her arms, then her legs after pulling up onto the metal rods. If this were any other place, It’d seem like a mother giving birth.

Grabbing the scissors, I cut her clothes off, leaving only panties and her bra. They were lacey black and matching. Using part of her shirt, I tied it around her eyes to block her vision. Time for the fun part.

I rip off her panties, earning a small cry from Stella, and toss them aside, exposing her bare pussy.

Before giving her a chance to think, I smacked her ass. Stella screamed and trashed in her restraints as I hit her with a few more. By the time I finished, she had big, red marks on each ass cheek.

She lay there, panting.

I put a finger on her clit, having no mercy as I played with it. Immediately a moan came from her, encouraging me to continue. I circled my finger for a minute or two, spreading her growing wetness everywhere, before plunging in.

My two middle fingers went straight inside, and I felt how extremely tight her pussy was. I rubbed them against her G-spot while having my other hand on her clit. Pleasurable moans escaped her mouth as I went faster and harder.

“I’m gonna cum!” Stella squealed, squirming on the table and making sounds a wild animal would make.

I smirked as I drew my fingers away from her body. Stella let out a cry and lifted her hips and humped the air, trying to search for more. But none was given.

Sending one last glance her way, I left the room, ignoring her pleads and leaving her on the table, my husband following.