All Comments on 'Taken'

by netmuse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 17 years ago
Brilliantly Written

I became part of the action from the very moment it started and couldn't stop reading until it was finished; I enjoyed the action so much, I was wishing it would continue forever.

Your story left me so aroused. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Keep up your excellent work.

melsdad

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pathetic writing

Buy a dictionary.

Start at "peal", and work down from there.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
total junk

written for and by 8 year old. Anyone stupid enough to believe blackmail ends would be stupid enough to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wanting to fuck Kim

How fucking stupid are those last two commenters. One's all nervy about a couple of spelling errors and the other one thinks blackmail doesn't happen. Very fucking sad!

Good story netmuse. I was rock hard all the way through and wanting to fuck poor Kim really bad. Be looking forward to what happens on Monday. Hope she gets raped in the storeroom a few times through the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poor UK

Sounds like someone needs to cut down on the caffeine a little…and develop some standards. No one ever gets blackmailed for what the secretary supposedly did, but it’s been the premise in hundreds, if not thousands, of mediocre stories out here. The difference between them and this one is the others were generally much better written, and those writers DID have enough common sense to run the story through a spelling check. With no new ideas, no new action, no nothing, this “story” is one to pass up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poor Anonymous in "THE" US

While the premise of this story, being blackmail and forced sex, has been used a thousand times on this site, isn’t that to be expected of a story in the non-consent/reluctance category? I think you may be confusing a premise with a plot. And the plot in this one; being a couple setting up a woman to place her in a vulnerable situation so they can have their way with her, and then rewarding her financially with the proviso that she continue to play their game – well that’s imaginative and interesting enough. And as for the quality of the writing being mediocre, I only look for stories scoring well and this one was about 4.3 when I clicked on it, which suggests that most readers have found the quality of writing here to be quite good, and perhaps says something about your own standards or your ability to judge creative writing.

Thank you writer. I enjoyed your story very much and I hope you are not discouraged from submitting more of your work by people who have no idea.

Jane

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It made me cum

Thanks, I loved it. I was rubbing my clit to other stories but they just didn't get me there, this one did.

Great story!

double dsdouble dsalmost 17 years ago
it made me so wet

Your story was so hot i put myself in her place and got so worked up. mmmmmm

neasagreenneasagreenover 11 years ago
?

Is there gonna be another part, I loved this story and would definitley like to read more :) x

mexbcjtdmexbcjtdover 11 years ago
More!

Please add to this! It was excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
proof reading

Interesting story, but you need someone to proof it for you. You have several spelling mistakes that spellcheck won't catch (homonyms). "Pealed" and "course" near the beginning should be "peeled" and "coarse." Near the end, "aloud" should be "allowed".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish you had done a follow up, maybe even a series of future adventures...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous