All Comments on 'Taken'

by Forsakenliterotica

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh wow. This is amazing. One of my darkest fantasies

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

Fuck daddy more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

U r such a tease 👅💦

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Didnt know i liked this until now tbh

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 6 years ago
I... can’t... BREATHE!

Deliciously devious! 🤤 New favorite audio author! I can hardly feel my legs for the excitement... one of my favorite fantasies, thank you SO MUCH!

PsychesAcolytePsychesAcolyteover 6 years ago
Fantastic !

You have an astounding voice and an delightfully twisted mind. More, please?

platinumpink2000platinumpink2000about 7 years ago
Amazing

Wow...I am so wet right now. Can't wait to hear more.

ashbad1ashbad1over 7 years ago

Fuck I just came so hard. My pussy is still pulsing with the thought of you still hard, buried to the Hilt in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

You made me cum so hard

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 9 years ago
More please

Just finished listening to your submission again and I still can't get over how damn sexy you voice is. It's like I can feel your breath on my neck as you are growling those words in my ear sending chills everywhere. Hope to hear/read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

Listening for the second time now. Love how strong and determined your voice is, mind-blown! Please record more (and take on me too!) <3333

verbal_lgverbal_lgalmost 11 years ago
Voice

What a beautiful voice you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my...

The combination of your voice and the story got me so wet and wishing I was the woman in your story. Hope you have other stories...=)

SecretWhore94SecretWhore94over 11 years ago
New to me

I've never listened to erotica, I've always been a fan for reading. However after listening to your voice and picturing the detail in the story I found myself wet and wishing you had more for me to read/hear! I know you said my story was "very powerful" but it is I who takes my hat off to you. Hope there is more from you. And feel free to get I touch with me maybe we can brainstorm things to write and you can free me from my writers block!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I never comment but this was really intense... I want more of that voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh god

Please make more!!! I want to hear your voice more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ummmm

Why cant you want me to need the release that only you can give me? i get the control thing but your voice is waaay to sexy too have to make me do anything. I'd love please you and GIVE you the control, without the humiliation. I know its kinda corny but I want to be able to taste the need that I created in you. Is that weird? ... Prolly:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I needed that

Thank u for the gush of juices that just came pouring out of my pussy as I listened to you. thank you!

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 11 years ago
hot

Your voice has that perfect timbre for audio erotica and really for the bedroom as well. This story touches on a lot of women's dark fantasies. Well told and leaves you wanting to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

This is great! I would love to hear more of this dominant, sexy man! Such a sexy voice!

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 11 years ago
Thank you

Excellent. I liked the unexpected twist at the end.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years ago

You have the perfect voice for erotic audio! So deep and sexy! Looking forward to more from you. I gave you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thanks for not beating her. The story and your voice made me tingle all over.More please. Dominance with pleasure for your submissive is a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous