All Comments on 'Taken at the Beach'

by Apophenia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilot11 months ago

A courageous and brilliant work of erotic art that explores the complexities of honest human emotions. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

SaraHushSaraHush11 months ago

Amazing and chilling.

Thank You for putting this into words on a page

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Whoa, very erotic, and that's what this site is all about. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, incredibly hot. Will there be another chapter where she dances again with her blinds open? Will he text her to leave her door open for him to take her again?

haysubwardhaysubward11 months ago

shouldn't like this but did.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude10 months ago

Well done examines the potential of the actual event with the potential fantasy. Having myself talked with many women and some men who have a forced sexual relationship with another.

In most cases the reality is they are not sexual but violent.

I would not have thought that I would enjoy performing the non consensual acts but with proper communication and negotiation it has been very enjoyable for me to have made Nonconsensual acts with prior consensual negotiations. With some work making another person’s fantasy a reality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it. It was so erotic and sexy, and that's what this site is about. I too never thought that being raped would be so sexy and comforting as this story was. 5 BIG ASS STARS for this. Thank You. We need more stories like this on here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved this so much my boyfriend said he could tell I was reading something that turned me on by the face I was making. All the people complaining about the non consent part should really read the tags before commenting.

Ray RobertsRay Roberts3 months ago

Hmm I'm beginning to feel hooked by this author! Short and sweet and easily taken, my you have a lot to answer to. Nudists beware!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a great job you did on this story! Amazing and erotic dialogue. It’s the little details in the story that make it so erotic. The handcuffs, the writhing and moaning and whimpers of pain, his horrible, but fascinating dialogue with her, him coming in her unprotected. My ending would be with her not dancing naked again, her swelling belly and breasts making it difficult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApophenia@Apophenia
Hello! Thank you for taking a look at my profile! First off, non-con is my kink, not my morals. My stories are pure fantasy. Please treat each other, and yourself, with respect. I'm not sure if I'll write more of "Holidays Are About Family". If so, it will probably be for Mo...