All Comments on 'Taken by a Neighbor'

by Kim_Burly

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kim, seriously, you're a woman?

and you have no problem creating such a disgusting, weak, and hopeless view of women? Yep, women like you certainly will make sure that all other women are constantly getting fucked over and raped. Go ahead and feel good about yourself, you scum. Sadly, you're probably too stupid to even realize what you're doing.

Kim_BurlyKim_Burlyover 14 years agoAuthor
Yes, I'm a woman ...

...and from the tone of your message I am going to guess that you are a younger, 20-30 year old male. No, not all women may behave as I did, (this story is based on real events) or enjoy what I enjoy. But if you think that every woman out there wants to be just like Hillary Clinton, you are mistaken. The fact is that many young women may marry a metrosexual guy, because he is very malleable, but over time, they come to resent his lack of strength and leadership. To each her own.

Best regards, Kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please do not add another chapter to this story

As a fantasy this is hot, as a real though spiced up event, it just makes me sick. The ending that this should have had is: Alex comes home, by his own methods finds his wife was abused, goes next door to return the saw and cuts off Daves penis, as you eloquently put it. That or the police are called and true justice is served... Mrs. Burly, maybe you can get Alex to learn BDSM techniques that will help you in your need for submission, to give you the Domination you want so much, and you will not be made to keep secrets as this can be done inside your marriage.....but noting from your Bio that doesn't seem to interest you either, Does your husband have affairs on the side or is that something that you insist he doesn't have. Marriage is 2 way, work something out....But please don't update us on your life.

Kim_BurlyKim_Burlyover 14 years agoAuthor
To: Anonymous

If you have such moral certainty on the correctness of your position why don't you post your user name so we can read the profile of a true pillar of his community.

Stay tuned for updates to my life story;)

MonaJMonaJover 14 years ago
I loved it!

I find it funny whenever someone posts a negative comment on Literotica about how something is "wrong" or "offensive"! I'm a woman as well and I loved the story. Especially as it felt real. I get tired of reading about the perfect looking woman aged 18 or 19 that gets fucked by some well-hung stud! So, Bravo and I will be looking forward to the next chapter!

OnlyByMoonlightOnlyByMoonlightover 14 years ago
Really good

Don't listen to the hypocritical anonymous posters here. They don't seem to understand this is a fantasy and a really good one. Keep writing. I would love to see another chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm not a moral person...

...but if this story is based upon reality it isn't that metrosexual males are weak; you are the one who is pathetically weak. It's not that you are glorifying the rape and pillage of women, you are proclaiming that you are so insignificant that you cannot enjoy a satisfying sexual experience unless someone places you into a position of meaninglessness. Your stories proclaim that you are not human; you're just a fuck bag. Your not a slut. At least sluts enjoy sex and take action to get it. You lie around waiting for a man to treat you like the piece of shit you think you are--and it's the only way you can be sexually satisfied. Quit trying to show back bone in your responses. You have none. Lie down, bitch, and take it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
See I was right!

you are too stupid to realize what you are doing. If this falls into a postive fantasy for you, then you're a sad person, if you want to tell us it is based on reality, then not only are you a sad and pathetic person, you also have some serious emotional damage. Rather than post here, you should consider investing your time getting some help and fixing your life.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Man this is a very sad state of affairs

Cut the poor sap loose and get on with fucking the rest of the city. Come by once and a while to visit the kids and say hi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love the forced nudity

You've written a great fantasy piece here. Don't listen to the doubters. If it's not their cup of tea, they should not read the story. It's fairly easy to see if you like the way a story will pan out. If the readers are not smart enough to figure this out, then their opinion is probably not worth much. There were bits I didn't like, but that's just me. Overall it was fantastic, and I think you should keep writing, and sharing your talent.

buttman52buttman52about 13 years ago
I LOVED it.

Great story great plot,and i liked the way you put it all together.

nice to come home and read your stories......thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Very well paced, very well written, very hot.

The previous 'anonymous' commenter clearly has way too much time on his hands if he can hang around a website and repeatedly snipe at someone. He should find a positive way, commensurate with his intelligence level, to spend the time. Maybe a paper route or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I didn't finish reading your story because it's similar to so many other stories on this site--boring.

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 12 years ago
Loved It

Kim, enjoyed your story. This is a common fantasy for many of us women. The story needs a followup though. What happens when the hubby comes home? My guess is that our girl shows off for the neighbor...and get it again.

By the way, go to your profile and there is a setting that will prohibit anyone from leaving an anonymous comment; it will only allow comments from those that are members and signed in...this takes care of the fucking assholes that leave comments such as have been left here.

Gayle

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 11 years ago
Very Arousing Story

Thanks for this story. I am a male. Although I have never done this to a woman, I could see myself doing it in the "right setting." More importantly, I could see a female doing this to me, with her as the aggressor. You have touched on a very deep and true emotion. Thank you!

mitchell67mitchell67about 11 years ago
re: sortareal

I was impressed by two sets of contrasts. This author is very articulate and eloquently expresses complex ideas, interweaving them with a rather violent rape fantasy/seduction. And yet, the use of punctuation is jarring. Here is one instance that slowed me down. "Go, ahead." There is no need for a comma. There were few more examples.

There is also the contrast between male and female characters. The two never seemed to connect in spite of their sexual interactions. I no more understand the motives of one than those of the other. There are hints of insight as to what motivates the female lead and her background. The male character remains a stereotype. I don't expect fully fleshed out characters but some background as to why the male character would believe that the woman might be so submissive and complaint? There are nonetheless some unsettling elements herein. There are elements that play as a fantasy, yet there are others that seem more autobiographical.

I can say that I enjoyed reading this but not as erotica as much as a confusing and engaging piece of literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One hopes the whore gets AIDS and dies a slow painful lonely death

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
One of the hottest stories on the net

I really enjoyed this story and would like to read more about Kim and Dave. Have you thought about a part 2?

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 9 years ago
NonConsent Supreme

Loved your story, Ignore anonymous assholes criticizing your work. They really wanted to be in your neighbor's position, the same as me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didn't like the physical abuse

You could have told a sexy story without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

This story is a great non con but I fail to get how she is a slut when she was obviously raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused

This is a great Noncon but I fail to get how she is an adultress when she's clearly been raped.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 7 years ago
Hope You Do More

I came to this story after seeing the link on a comment you made in a discussion about the erotic power humiliation has on some folks. I think this is an excellent fist story, and hope you might one day continue your tales. As some have noted, there are a few editing mistakes but overall a minimal issue (especially for a first time effort). I also agree that a little more character development early in the story would have helped. Obviously you placed the story in the proper category, and can thus completely ignore any comments criticizing you because the story has a non-consensual plot and theme. (can't quite understand these folks thinking?) Sadly, too many people still hang on to the belief that everyone must conform to their own conception of what is erotic and arousing. (another thing impossible to comprehend?)

I hope you explore your inner muse some more, and if it was the negative voices that has delayed your writing, I would advise to just ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love to read more of your stories.. maybe even message you

love to read more of your true stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wild

Very wild story. Nice though. You must have lots of repressed emotions you need to take care of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can't wait for the rest of this

You are going to tell more I hope

huntsman29huntsman29about 3 years ago
Sigh.

I wasn't going to comment until I saw the author say this is based on real events. I ity your husband I really, really do. One day the poor bastard will catch you. At which point he will have to decide if he is willing to be a cuckold or divorce you and likely lose access to his kids when the courts yet again favour the woman even if they are the cause of the destruction. The story is fine as fantasy, but in reality it's another cheating wife that wants to have her cake and eat it. I honestly hope you get caught. Fricking soul mate and love.. sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it would seem that this was written by someone that thinks as so many on this site that women really will start to like being abused and arrive at a point where thy cant get enough. Well i certainly have had enough of the shit that you have just written dont give up your day job

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Fucking dirtball. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous