Taken by a Stripper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian stopped laughing and said, "Hey man, don't be so uptight. I'm just messing with you. Jokes aside are you sure you know what you're doing?"

I sighed to myself before saying, "I wish I could say yes, but that wouldn't be true." before telling him of Bambi giving me special treatment at the club because I'm the only one who didn't treat her like a piece of meat or eye candy and the fact that she seemed to dislike her current situation.

"Wow man!" Brian said after I finished my narrative. "It seems to me like she's reaching out to you for help getting out of whatever hole she's gotten into. For whatever reason she seems to trust you. It seems to me that you need to first figure out her situation so you'll know if you can and would want to help her. If you decide to get involved be prepared for the fact that it might not end up with you two getting together."

He must have felt my irritation through the phone because he continued, "Now, now before you start drilling into me think about this. Besides the fact that she's a stripper and apparently wants out of that what else do you know about her? You've had one date and a few lap dances and private shows with her. She may really be feeling something for you, and it could be happily ever after for the both of you. On the other hand, she could just be seeing someone who can help her get going where she wants to go and once that's done it's over. Or it could be a combination of both. She thinks she feels something because you're not like her other clients, but on the other side it looks different."

I knew Brian was right. I needed to figure out this situation and the sooner the better. "I never thought I would find myself in a situation like this." I told Brian. "I started going to the strip club just to try to get my mind off the breakup with Hannah. I was tired of looking at cheap online porn and wanted to see some female flesh up close. I never in a hundred years thought I would be falling for a stripper."

Brian again chuckled before saying, "Yeah you would have been the last person I would have thought would be in a spot like this. For what it's worth when I was watching you two last night it looked like she was having a good time and you two seemed to have good chemistry."

"Yeah, we had a blast." I told him. "Except for the instances where you could see the sadness flash across her eyes she seemed to be having a good time. I really want to ask her what's wrong but at the same time don't want to push her and risk pushing her away."

"Just keep doing what you're doing." Brian said. "She seems to trust you, so if you don't give her a reason not to, she'll eventually talk to you. Then you can decide where to go."

"That sounds like a good idea." I admitted. Then half chuckling I added, "Hell, if it doesn't work out at least I had some good times in between." We both chuckled at this.

"Well, I've got to get moving so I'll let you get back to your Sunday. I'll see you at work tomorrow." Brian said.

"Alright man, I appreciate you calling, even it you only meant to give me hell. I needed to talk to someone about this whole thing, so you've helped me a lot." I said.

"Sure thing man any time." Brian said before we both said bye and hung up.

I had barely hung the phone up and dropped it down on my coffee table before it beeped. I picked it up and saw a message from Bambi. It read, "If you want a special treat, come to the club tonight." 'So much for a Sunday night in.' I thought to myself.

After an afternoon of cleaning and washing clothes, I had a quick dinner before heading to the club. I ordered a drink from the bartender who told me Bambi should be up soon. I sipped my drink as I watched a plump little ginger haired cutie finish her show and then the announcer announced Bambi's entrance.

She stepped out onto the stage, and I nearly spit my drink out. She was wearing a tight white blouse that did nothing to conceal the white lacy bra she had on underneath it. The shirt sat about an inch over her midriff, so it showed off her flat belly. With that she wore a red plaid skirt that was so short if she bent the right way you would have gotten a show without her taking anything off. White thigh high stockings and kinky heels completed the look. The cherry on top was that she had kept the pigtails that I had seen her in the day before. As my eyes soaked all of this in my dick was quickly rising and pressing against the front of my silk briefs.

Her strip tease was agonizingly slow as she took her sweet time unbuttoning that blouse and then made a show of spinning to face away from the crowd before letting it slowly slip from her shoulders. As she slowly bent forward a bit after shedding her shirt, I caught a glimpse of the white silk panties she had on. Again, she took her sweet time dropping her bra before slowly unzipping her skirt after giving the crowd several upskirt shots. The skirt dropped and she gave a couple of twirls and my eyes bugged out and my dick gave a couple of throbs inside my silk briefs. As she twirled, I saw that her silky white panties had rows of lacy white ruffles on the seat. Good lord, this girl was trying to kill me...

After a few more twirls and spins on the stripper pole she knelt down on the edge of the stage to invite any who wished to tip her. I moved to the back of the cue to be able to watch and see how the other guys interacted with her. Sure, enough she was right, they were all letting their fingers linger on her hips or legs and most squeezed her somewhere. Part of me wanted to them to get their filthy hands off of her, but then again, I was lined up to touch her too, so I wasn't much better.

Once I got to her she flashed me her usual big smile as she said, "You enjoy the show?"

"God damn girl you're going to be the end of me." I said as I stuffed the usual $40 in her panties.

"Glad you enjoyed it." she said grinning as I started to move on. Just before I was out of earshot she said, "Hallway 20 minutes."

Exactly 20 minutes later I was in what was becoming our usual meeting spot. She came around the corner and gave me a big smile. She was fully (if you could call it that) dressed again in the outfit she had just performed in. "Hi Big D. I'm glad you came." she said and we hugged each other. As we let go she looked down at my groin area with a smirk.

"And miss this." I said as I eyed her up and down.

As we walked to the private room she said, "I see Anna got you all worked up?"

"Anna is cute but she doesn't have this." I said as we got to the door of the private room. I gave her ass a playful swat.

She opened the door and said, "Ok bad boy get in here." I didn't need to be told twice.

We got inside and as soon as she shut the door, we were all over each other. We were kissing passionately, and our hands were all over each other's bodies. I found the zipper on her skimpy little skirt and slid it down and let it drop. I lowered myself to get an eyeful of her white silky panty covered pussy. I was also satisfied to see that the gusset of the panties was a little damp.

"Enjoying the view?" I heard her ask from above me.

I stood up keeping my eyes on her panty clad hips as I said, "You are going to be the end of me."

She gave me a pointed look as she said, "Well apparently you want me to end you because you keep coming back." I leaned in and kissed her again and as we kissed, I ran a hand up her inner thigh and began to finger her pussy through her panties. Her body quivered as my fingers ran up her leg and she gave a small groan as I began to finger her.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked in a low growl as I continued to finger her. "You're such a little minx." I said as she moaned again and leaned into my touch.

My fingers felt more moisture seep through the silky gusset of the panties as I continued to rub her pussy. She was now leaning her whole weight on me, and I had to hold her up with my other arm around her as I continued to tease her. I then got an idea. I immediately stopped my fingering causing her to look up at me with a fierce look in her eye. "Don't you dare stop." she said.

I then took her wrist and guided her over to the stripper pole in the corner. She got the idea and gripped the pole and leaned over like I had done the last time we were in here. I moved behind her getting a great view of her ass in those ruffled panties.

"This is unreal." I said as I gave her ass a couple of feels. I then reached between her legs and began fingering her again. Her hips squirmed under my teasing as I continued to admire her ruffled ass. After a few minutes of this I knew she was close to orgasm as I could feel her body start quivering.

"Are you ready to cum, or should I slow down?" I growled in her ear.

"Don't you dare stop now." she said in a pant.

"Ok." I said gently. "I guess seeing your ass in these sexy panties is worth it." I then plunged my fingers in a little deeper and sped up my fingering and soon she was screaming as her orgasm pulsed through her body. I kept it up until she stopped shaking by which time my fingers were soaked in her essence.

Once she calmed down, I pulled my hand out of her pussy and couldn't help but smell it with her divine scent on it. She turned around to face me with a great big smile on her face.

"Wow Big D. Nobody fingers me or eats me out like you do." she said. Then seeing I was smelling my fingers that had just been in her she said, "You like my scent huh?" She then took my hand and one at a time put one finger in her mouth and I felt her tongue lick off the essence from her. It was such an odd yet erotic act that all I could do is watch her with curiosity.

After she finished licking my wet fingers, she eyed me up and down and said, "Why am I the only one undressed?" Before I could react, her hands were on my belt, and she was practically ripping my pants open. I practically tripped backwards as she pushed my pants down over my shoes and I bent down to try to get them off. She giggled as I struggled in my haste to untie my shoes and toss them and my pants to the side. She then forced her hand under my shirt and pulled it over my head and tossed it to join the pile of other clothes leaving me in nothing but my dark purple silk briefs.

She eyed my hardon pressed against the front of the silky briefs and started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"I've never seen a man wearing purple underwear." she said grinning.

"Well, they came in the pack." I said awkwardly.

She came up close and kissed my bottom lip before saying, "Don't be embarrassed D. I'm not making fun of you. It was just unexpected that's all. In fact, now that I've seen it some more, I think it's actually pretty sexy."

"You really think so?" I asked.

She moved behind me and I know she was looking at my ass as she said, "Oh yes definitely sexy." as she copped a feel of my ass making me jump. Once she got back to my front and in a mirror of what I had done kissed me and cupped my erection and began to stroke.

"Oh shit! Be careful!" I said as she rubbed me. She paid me no mind as she continued to stroke my hardon up and down through the silk briefs. Soon I was squirming under her magical touch that somehow kept me right on the edge of cumming but not bringing me over the edge.

After keeping me on edge for a few minutes she let up all of a sudden causing me to flinch when I felt the pressure back up into my balls.

"Now that you're properly stimulated, we can really start." she said wickedly. She then pulled me over to the sofa and slipped to fingers in the waistbands of my briefs and pulling them down. I kicked them off before she pushed me down onto the sofa. She spread my legs before dropping to her knees between them. She eyed my erection with a hungry look on her face for a few seconds as I wondered what was about to happen.

She then wrapped one hand around my erection and squeezed while with the other traced and teased the crown. I tried not to squirm, but it wasn't easy as I had been worked up since seeing her on stage.

"Do you like this?" she purred.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned.

"Did you like my show?" she asked as she continued to trace the head of my cock.

"Your best yet." I said.

"I did my hair in pigtails just for you since you seemed to like them." she said.

"The perfect touch to the whole 'schoolgirl' look." I said. This was certainly odd and kinky. Having a conversation while she was giving me a hand job.

Her face then morphed from the sweet and innocent to devilish as she said, "Now for the second part of your treat." She then wrapped both of her small delicate hands around my shaft and began to stroke it up and down. After hours of pent-up arousal and teasing it's a miracle I didn't blow my load right away.

Just like her teasing me through my briefs she kept the pace just perfect to keep me on edge without bringing me over it. I loved it yet it drove me crazy at the same time. She did this for what felt like ages until she looked up at me with a wicked glint in her eye as she said, "I suppose you're ready to blow."

"I've been ready for hours." I said in a groan.

"Ok, but remember you asked for it." she said. With her hands still both wrapped around my hardon she started stroking up and down at a lightning pace. Soon I felt the familiar feeling of pressure building for climax. As I felt my cock explode, she actually sped up her stroking sending painful yet also oddly pleasurable sensations through my cock as it exploded.

My whole body shook as my cock splattered cum all over her face and neck. During the orgasm she never slowed her pace jacking my dick and the sensation was unreal. I'd never felt something so intense before down there. It was both awkward and painful, but also absolutely wonderful.

I felt my orgasm end, but she kept up the stroking until I felt an odd sensation quickly build in my lower cock and balls and soon was having what felt like another small orgasm. A few globs of cum escaped my cock with this second orgasm at which point she at last stopped stroking me.

My whole body suddenly felt like a limp noodle after such an intense orgasm and a second orgasm in quick order. I was panting as I said, "Oh my god. That was unreal. I didn't know that was possible."

"It's called post orgasm torture." she said sweetly as she got up to grab a towel to dry herself off with.

I slumped back into the sofa almost unable to move as I said, "Well it was amazing. I wouldn't want to do it all the time but it was definitely nice." I panted a few times before saying, "My god I feel like a limp noodle now."

She gave me a sweet look before coming and sitting down next to me on the sofa. She pulled me close, and I let her wrap her arm around my back and snuggle me to her as she said, "It's ok baby, just lay here and rest for a few minutes you'll be fine."

"Don't let me fall asleep I said."

"Don't worry baby you'll be fine." she said gently as she stroked my hair. I did end up dozing off because the next thing I remember is her rubbing my face with her hand to wake me up.

"Sorry baby, but it's time to go." I heard her say as I tried to clear the grogginess from my mind.

"How long was I out?" I asked as I sat up.

"About 15 minutes." she said. "I know you said don't let you fall asleep, but I couldn't help it. I knew you needed a little rest after what I did to you."

"You can say that again." I said as I slowly got up and began to pick up my clothes.

After I got dressed Bambi joined me for a good night hug and kiss. As we let go of each other she pulled white silky panties she had been wearing all night and handed them to me and said, "Here keep them. They'll remind you of the fun we had." I wasn't about to turn down a gift like that and folded them and put them in my pocket.

As we moved to the door I turned to pay her and said, "You keep treating me like this I'll fall in love with you."

Her face suddenly turned somber as she took my cash and she said, "You don't want to fall in love with me. Like I said, I'm not a high-class date." She then opened the door and ushered me out before saying, "Good night, Danny." before quickly taking off down the opposite corridor to what I assumed were either dressing rooms or offices for the club.

I briefly thought of going after her, but again decided not to push her. Remembering what Brian had told me about just keeping going like I was. I left and quickly went home. Once I got home I did my usual post strip club routine of stripping down to my briefs and grabbing a drink. I was still weak from her double orgasming me and still reeling from the pleasure.

But my mind was more on her abrupt change of mood when I said I might be falling for her. Why would she think she wasn't worthy to be loved? What had happened to her to think all she was to a man was a tool for sexual gratification? The thought of someone doing something to her or treating her in a way to leave her like that suddenly made my blood boil. I wanted to track them down and at the least beat the crap out of them for doing that to such a beautiful person. I had to force those thoughts out of my mind before I got myself too worked up over something I had no control over.

Once again after pondering the situation for a couple of hours while sipping on bourbon I knew nothing would be solved that night. I knocked back the last bit of bourbon in my glass before getting ready for bed. I stripped off my briefs and laid down on the bed this time taking Bambi's 'schoolgirl' panties and after taking a nice long sniff of the still damp gusset wrapped them around my rehardened cock and began to pull. The silk of her panties was softer than that of my silk briefs and felt amazing rubbing over my cock. My mind filled with images of Bambi's hands wrapped around the panties on my cock instead of mine and, as usual, it wasn't long before I was spilling my seed into her panties. I quickly grabbed the towel I had brought for the occasion and dried myself off before pulling the sheets and blanket over me and passing out.

12