All Comments on 'Taken by Ann'

by smutopia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hard to believe this your first story.It is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need more of this!! Jesus Christ this somehow hits EXACTLY the right spot of loving and kinky. Excellent writing. And glad to see some Indian disapora representation lol

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pretty good story so far. I know we can see that Ann or Goddess is just really a Cruel dom, that gets her pleasures from using weak submissive men for fun. But what's his excuse, why would you let some woman be this cruel to you, lock your cock up and Abuse you, and not even get to fuck her? For pity sake he still hasn't really even been allowed to finger her pussy, and heaven for bet that his cock got hasn't in to that Delicious pussy. Leave this this bitch and don't look back..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Goood premise.

Lacks details.

Says something goes on for 15 minutes, but that statement isn't erotic. Needed the actions/activities of those 15 minutes described. In detail. With dialog.

Nothing with her breasts?

Three stars. Had unrealized potential.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's truly unbelievable that this is your first story because it is excellent! I can't help but crave more of this incredible content. This story manages to strike the perfect balance between love and bdsm, which is impressive. The writing is superb, and I must say, I'm thrilled to see representation of the Indian.

PS: it was perfect down to the last minute detail.. Perfect

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just sadism.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCELLENT story. Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

show us our place, to daze, stun, wear out

and whore out ?

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz20023 months ago

A great story. Pushed a lot of buttons for me. Had me straining in my cage the whole time. Thank you, on to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She's too cruel. The CBT was dangerous. You dont rough pound a virgin either. Hes got anal tears, ball trauma. anxiety and fear. So erotic! Also chastity sucks. He could have stayed home and read a book. Ditch this sadist before she destroys your mind, body. and agency as a person. Go find a sane woman and have normal sex, with maybe some LIGHT kink. this woman is a psycho bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous