Taken by her best friend Ch. 03

Story Info
A shocked Annie attempts to regain control of her horny self.
1.1k words
3.99
22.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aprancnt
aprancnt
20 Followers

NOTE: Apologies for the inconsistencies and mistakes from before. I'm really sorry about those. I hope I can make it up to you with more stories... it was my bad :(

Anyway, here's your story!

***

"What?" Annie asked in shock. Grace smiled innocently and stared. "You don't mean... oh my god... Grace do you like me?" Annie asked.

"Yeah" was the simple reply.

Annie blushed, then asked quietly, "Since when?"

"I think starting from Middle School. You were getting such a nice rack, and kept showing off your body around me for some reason. Remember that night I stayed over and you heard something at midnight? That was what you thought it was, and the closest I masturbate to you. Mmm it was so hot! I get so horny when I'm with you Annie!" Grace blabbered.

"That changes everything," Annie muttered. "Screw experiments, I wanna have some fun! And you deserve some too, Grace!"

Grace could only stare, as she was too drugged to understand what Annie had declared.

"You said you masturbate to me?"

"Mhm"

"Could you... do it here?"

Instead of answering, Grace's fingers started to trace her wet pussy. Then she rubbed it until one hand was soaked in her juices and she brought it to her breasts as her other hand started to pump two fingers in and out of her slit. Annie gasped in arousal as moans came out of Grace as she fingered herself on Annie's couch. Grace started to move against the couch pillows, and Annie lay alongside her, unconsciously sliding a hand down to rub between her legs.

"M-massage your breasts" She ordered, and Grace's fingers left her clit and joined her other hand on her boob.

"My turn..." Annie muttered as she slowly circled Grace's swollen clit a few times, making her inhale sharply, then moved lower, pushing into her folds with teasing slowness. Her fingers slipped deeper, into the warm parts. Now, Grace had her hands stroking her breasts, staring as Annie fingered her. She had slim, dexterous fingers that found the sweet spot inside Grace with ease.

"Grace, are you going to cum soon?"

"Y-ye OOH"

As soon as she fingered it, Grace exploded in pleasure as she climaxed on Annie's couch, juices flowing everywhere.

"Did you like that, Grace?"

Grace could only bob her head up and down, before Annie said "now relax".

Grace slumped down again and went back to her original posture. Finally, Annie couldn't take it anymore.

"Strip me. Right now. In a really sexy way too. Know what? Strip me and play with my body" Annie ordered nervously .

Without a word, Grace rolled on top of her and pinned her down against the couch. With a cute smile, she traced her fingers around Annie's tits before slowly taking off her blouse. Then skirt. Then bra. "You naughty girl...no panties?" Grace said, smiling mischievously. Annie laughed nervously before letting out a squeal as Grace brushed her fingers by her clit. "Someone's sensitive," Grace giggled, and stroked her again, leading to another small jump from the girl.

"G-grace..." Annie stuttered a bit, marveling at the sudden change in personality. Was this what Grace really wanted to do with her? In public, Grace was usually flirty and open but she had never known her to be this slutty.

"Yes love?" Grace asked, winking at the Chinese girl who was staring down at her. "N-nothing" Annie awkwardly said, trying to relax once more. Grace blinked for a second, and then plunged her fingers into Annie's exposed clit.

"Ooohhhh," Annie gasped as she started to match the motion of Grace's fingers moving back and forth, back and forth. She pushed her hand into Annie's drenched clit towards the radiating heat between her legs, and smeared her creamy wetness all over her pussy lips.

"Ooh! G-grace pleaseee im so close!" Annie deeply moaned in pleasure.

Grace, listened, and sped up her fingers. Annie's back arched as she had her first orgasm with another girl. It felt extra hot with her drugged best friend. Feeling her cum, Grace grinned and pulled her fingers out before tracing her tongue up to Annie's mouth, from her clit. Annie weakly protested and struggled. "G-grace... I've never been with another girl like this," Annie said, her face turning red as she realized what had just happened.

"Shhhh," Grace said, hushing her by locking her lips with Annie's in a fiery kiss. She tried to struggle, but Grace was too strong. Annie finally broke out of it.

"Grace... relax," Annie said, in a voice full of exhaustion and arousal. The girl relaxed again.

"It isn't so much that I don't find you sexy, it's that I was always too shy to make a move on you. But now here you are, in my grasp. I can do whatever I want to you. Does that make you excited, Grace?" Annie asked the trancelike girl. Grace seemed doubtful, but in her "relaxed" mode she was nonetheless able to smile a goofy grin and flush even more. Both of them were still gasping for air a bit, but Annie had regained her sense of power by now.

"The drug was sort of like hypnosis and an aphrodisiac mixed into one. It puts you in a trance, and uses your receptiveness in that state to gradually change you. Or, you could just make them do whatever you wanted directly," Annie explained to the girl who almost had her eyes glazed over. Ignoring her, Annie went on.

"Studies have shown that therapy with only one partner hypnotized results in a power imbalance. I guess I see what they meant now. Or I feel it at least," Annie said. Grace stared at her blankly.

"You silly girl. You can't even understand a word of what I'm saying. Well, if I make you understand, you'll probably hate me forever anyway. That would be bad," Annie said to herself.

A confused Grace bobbed her head up and down.

She's adorable... I'm going to have so much fun with her later on.

A sudden "ding" from her phone made Annie jump. It was a text from another one of her friends, Elena. "Grace, sleep" Annie commanded, before replying to the text.

Elena: have you seen grace? She said she was going to your place for the night.

She told her she was gonna spend the night here? Annie wondered. Grace... you little sneak.

Annie: Hahah yeah! She's here right now

Elena: whatcha doing?

Annie: we're just playing around

Elena: ;)

Annie giggled out loud. If only she knew.

Annie: ewww not like that you perv

Elena: hahah you two are practically a couple by now

Even though she knew Elena was joking, Annie blushed at the thought of it. Then another mischievous thought came into her mind.

Annie: anyway, do you wanna cum over?

Annie: oop! *come

Elena: hahah sure. I'll be there by 8!

Annie felt a surge of satisfaction and triumph. She stared at her crush who was asleep by now. If things went right, by tomorrow she would have two very fun toys.

aprancnt
aprancnt
20 Followers