Taken by her best friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie discovers that Grace has feelings for her too.
871 words
3.85
21.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aprancnt
aprancnt
20 Followers

Grace rang the doorbell, and stood outside waiting. The walk had been rather pleasant. Plenty of horny boys had stared at her and she wasn't too shy to give them a show. She couldn't wait to get in and have some fun with her crush. And maybe while they were chatting she could collapse into her arms, lock lips, and her hand would wander down to her crotch and...

"Oh! Hi Grace!" Annie squealed. Grace was brought back to reality as she stared at Annie. The short, stocky, dark haired Asian smiled a cutely. Annie had a nice pair of breasts which she usually hid in her baggy shirts when she was alone. However, today her melons were bulging out of an unbuttoned blouse, causing Grace's loins to flare up again.

Annie didn't seem to notice the sudden change or the flush in her bestie's face, and motioned for her to come in. Grace complied, and soon found herself sitting with Annie around a table. She was preparing some sort of drink for her, and Grace watched with interest as Annie bent over and showed off her ass while mixing flavors together.

Finally, she handed one to Grace and one to herself. "Thanksss!" Grace said as she happily gulped down whatever Annie had made. Annie only smiled coyly. Then, Grace started to feel a growing hotness between her legs, and her cheeks flushed. Her mind panicked for a moment, as getting horny in front of her crush wasn't going to help matters.

"How was the drink?" Annie asked

"Ooh, it was really goood-" Grace gasped

"What?"

"I uhhhh I'm feeling a bit..."

"Tired?"

"Yeah... hey Anieeee? Can I lie down on the chair?"

"Of course," Annie said. Grace smiled in a childlike way and attempted to cuddle like a cat on the chair, her breasts pushed together.

She's so cute...I just wanna...kiss those things

But that would have to wait.

"Feel good?" The slim asian asked.

"Fantastic. Really. I feeeeel soooooo good" Grace slurred as she slumped in the chair

Annie couldn't help but smirk. It was working. She had put the pill in the drink obviously. What better way than to manipulate her crush with a gift? But her plans would have to wait, as did her excitement. First things first, she had to do the normal tests on her "subject".

"Good. Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it," Annie said, standing up from her upholstered chair, rubbing her thighs together. She hadn't worn panties today for a reason, only a tight, snug, black skirt.

"Unfortunately, you look quite uncomfortable in this wooden chair. Wanna move to the living room?"

"Uhhhh yeah. That would be fine"

Grace stood up with shaky legs, and Annie raised an eyebrow at the sight of a damp patch between her legs. She was this horny already? And it had only been one pill. Some of her wetness was already dripping down her leg, something Annie found to be a huge turn on. A thud brought her to her senses and she saw a collapsed, horny, beauty who couldn't even focus on walking anymore.

"You poor thing," Annie laughed as she pulled Grace up. The drugged girl let out a large gasp shuddered for a second before blushing. Annie felt the spot between her legs become even wetter as she realized by simply yanking Grace's arm, she had made her have a small orgasm. "Grace? You okay?" She asked feigning ignorance

"Ye-yeah. Can you carry me there? I don't think I can make it"

Annie smiles and picked Grace up. The girl simply sighed and closed her eyes as Annie secretly massaged her sides while carrying her. After setting her horny friend down on the couch, Annie took a good look at her work. There she was, the petite asian girl with her huge melons, sprawled against the couch. It was time to begin.

"Grace, can you hear me?" Annie asked

"Yeah"

Annie thought for a moment. Then she decided with something harmless. "Act like a chicken!"

Grace immediately snapped out of her lethargic mind, got to her feat, bent her body, formed "wings" out of her hands, and began the act. Annie laughed in amusement but also felt some arousal from her act. Was it the bouncing breasts? The dripping fluids that Grace failed to notice? Or was it just the pleasure of having control?

"That's enough Grace. Come back here"

Annie suddenly felt a pang of guilt. She was doing this to her best friend! To console herself, she told herself that once she was done, Grace wouldn't remember any of this at all, and they could go on living happy lives.

"Grace"

"Yes?"

Annie hesitated

"Could you... take off your clothes?"

"All of them?"

"Yes...strip"

"Anything for you," Grace said seductively, something that shocked Annie. That shock was interrupted when she looked up again and saw a naked asian beauty staring back, clothes in scattered piles on the floor. Her breasts were stiff already and her pussy was glistening with her juices.

"Holy sh... okay... Grace, how often do you mastrubate?"

"I think a few times everyday, especially before bed"

"To what?"

"Mostly you..." Grace said dreamily, a horny smile on her face.

aprancnt
aprancnt
20 Followers