All Comments on 'Taken by Husband's Best Friend'

by naugwife

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
who wrote this

The idea of the story was gopod. You need to check the grammar and spelling and use complete sentences. I am not a teacher but I would think a freshman in high school wrote this

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

If this really happend why are you married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
why people shouldn't marry young

marriage isn't for all people, but def. not for people too young to drink. This is a good example of why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

give her a break geeze ya think you all wrote perfect your first few stories and none of you ever looked at another man and woman and thougt about it you dont like it dont read it

forfun44forfun44almost 16 years ago
Arrousing,

Not a bad story. A lttle on the short side but none the less, it was arrousing. As far as a young wife fooling aound behind her hubby's back, It was just one of those things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why?

She says that she couldn't control herself, so why not? What was preventing her from remaining faithful to her husband? The plot is fine, the story sucks though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice story

Why do so many assume these stories are true? This gal's motivation was the fact she was horny. If she had remained faithful to her hubby it would have been a BORING story. I look for entertainment, not social commentary. It could have used a little polish here and there but the basic theme was good. Comments about marrying young etc, etc, are beyond stupid. If you dislike stories like this one then stay away from the "Loving Wives" section totally. Most of the time the loving wives are screwing guys who aren't their husbands. Surprise, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Even if it's true.....

Why should I care about what the puritan moralists think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it blows

i thought it sucked totally.

im just glad it was so short. the author spared us

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Forbidden fruit

Tastes even sweeter!

bud01456bud01456over 12 years ago
Well done...

THanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3 stars

Who cares whether it really happened. It could have happened. It happened to other people, it happened to some of us who posted public comments. I feel the story should be a bit longer so it can describe the growing attraction and the point of no return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Making of a slut wife

Interesting that her committment to her husband or her marriage vows or to her marriage never came up in this "sex story". But of course reality and further definition of the characters involved in this lust fuck would so complicate a jack off story. Total lack of remorse on her part tells it all, some men believe that most women when taken sexually whether married, engaged or they have a boyfriend are totally susceptible to this frontal assault. They also believe the sex would be better than for their normanl lives. They also believe tht once a women is taken like this she would further allow herself to be dominated by the predator male. If all this bull shit were even the slightest bit accuarate, the successful married rate would not have been over 50% since the 60's until present tme. If the bs described were true most men would be sexual predators which again is far from the truth. If all it took to dominate a woman was to fuck her aggressively we would be back in the stone age. Even at that time there is no evidence that women stayed with the men who fucked them. What is most likely is that they grouped around each other and the men came and went.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I recommend cmsix Time Travel to 40000 years ago stories on SOL storiesonline.net

@ Anon The Antropologist found to investigate the remained stone aged nations in the World, the dominant life is the stable 1 man 1 woman pair connection. I think this was in the past from 75000 years to 10000 years. The exception was the big meetings (yearly, more yearly) when the more hunter gathering groups met and the ocasion was for good oportunity to look for oposite sex mate (wedding) from another group or or "extramarital sex"................The paleolite groups struggles against the nature and "marital" conflicts could decrease the capable to survive, but the inbreed decreased the descedens biological surviving capable. The family life was between the Scilla (marital conflicts) and Charubdis (inbreed). The death could arrive from accident (too strong mamooth, lions, wolves, etc..), because majorite of the plagues arrived with the neolit and the half orphans (orphans) had to bring up so the poligamy was the instrument to bring up the youth to SURVIVE in the paleolit nature.................So a man or a woman had to know he or she MUST ASSIST TO BRING UP NOT BIOLOGICAL RELATIVE CHILDREN FOR SURVIVING THE PALEOLIT HOMO SAPIENS SAPIENS SMALL HUNTER-FISHING- GATHERING GROUPS AGAINST THE NATURE. If Somebody wants to know the paleolit life (with Time Travel) in good erotic Sci Fi, I recommend on SOL (storiesonline.net), cmsix's 40000 years ago stories. Cmsix did 1 mistake, he did not know the paleolit women breastfeed her children until 3-4 years old, the high prolactin level was old antiovulation practice. A hunting-fishing-gathering group could save limited babies, the older children could go with the group and plagues WERE NOT...................

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Wow..

...incredible. It takes a lot of - practice - I guess to have the nerv to stop inmidst of something that might someday be called a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two corrections

First this is not her husbands friend he is more like his 2nd worst nightmare. She is not a wife but a mill wheel around his neck and she is his worst nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Realistic

Realisic, erotic, believable...

The wife is a keeper!

She will make both of them happy.

She is only 21, she will fuck another friend of her husband's or of her own once in a blue moon for as long as she is fuckable.

As i said, she is a keeper.

(****)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

The story is a nice read. Gives you the tent. I am 60+ but if i were 30 years younger i would fuck the 21 year old wife the moment i get the chance.

The wife is still young but she will be a good mother and a good wife. She will have sex with other men but not often.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
So young...

So young and already a cheating wife. Why did she marry so young?

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 10 years ago

I feel sorry for the young wife. She only has one breast, not two like most wives. That is her problem, she is deformed she has doubts of her attractiveness. That is why she whores around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About (a) this story AND (b & c) comments submitted on 07/03/14

(a) The story is very erotic. I love the fact it was written from the young wife's POV! The author did not go into details but a reader could realize the friend and the wife had been exchanging eye contact an ogling each other's bodies. The opportunity knocked when the husbabd got wasted. He pined her from behind to the kitchen cabinets & started kissing the back of her her neck. When tension grows passed of ooint of no return, a move like that is worth a thousand words. There is nothing much to discuss, it's a yes or a no. He knew she was on the same page.

(b) [BTW the profile of impo_58 is banned.] His (her) comment was totally out to lunch. "so young & already a cheating wife." I believe she is 21. Should she wait to be 60? Some women start cheating at 20, some at around 40, some never do it.

(c) As to firemanlit's comment, i have to admit i did not get the humor in his comment. [Both him & me are in the attached male 60+ category.]

Many, many years ago when my 1st wife was 21, i occasionally got drunk in bars with buddies & would come home very late & drunk as a lord. My dad, who was a man of few words, told me: "You do not spend nights in bars if you have a young wife at home. It's a No-No! You just don't do it." I kept going bar hopping with my buddies and my young wife started cheating on me. She fell in love with her 3rd lover & left me. (I found out about the lovers post festum.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story is EROTIC! The 21-year-old wife is adventurous. she loves sex. Her husband must quit drinking called turkey.

IF I WERE HER HUSBAND I WOULD NOT LEAVE HER OVER ONE FLING. IT SEEMS THAT HER LIBIDO IS VERY STRONG, WHICH IS IMPORTANT.

IN MY MIND IT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED INFIDELITY IF A WIFE HAS SEX WITH HER HUSBAND'S BEST FRIEND. IT IS BETTER FOR THE FAMILY IF TWO MEN DO ERRANDS AND CARE ABOUT STUFF.

You probably think i an joking but i am not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like the story very much (a perfect jack-off fantasy and totally realistic). Rating: *****- (5-).

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG! SHE IS UNFAITHFUL. SHE HAS HAD THE HOTS FOR HER HUSBAND'S BEST BUDDY ALL ALONG & FUCKS HIM WHEN SHE HAD A CHANCE. SHAME ON HER! WITH A WOMAN LIKE HER...

... you are either in 7th Heaven or on cloud number 9! Never a dull moment.

I wish i were her husband. I know i would fall in love with her because i have a very pronounced voyeur/cuck-wannabee side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:-)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
****+ (4+)

Perfect jack-off fantasy.

A good piece of softcore-porn literary ficton.

We the readers must imply what motivated the wife and the friend.

When a woman has the hots for a man and decides to sleep with him if she has an opirtunity, she will signal that to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please proof read

OMG, loved the story but was hard to follow with all of the spelling errors and incorrect words used........PLEASE proof read your story before hitting the enter button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice and short

Nice and short...I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Basic english.

Take a course in basic english.your writing are so poor that I quit after a half page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

She is a real loving wife.

Dennis plays for keeps.

The following part of the story proves that she is a keeper:

"He followed me back to the kitchen and as I washed the bowl he pinned me against the counter and began pressing his hard cock against my ass and kissing my neck. Whispering in my ear, I have to have you now, he slid his hands around me cupping my young breast.

"I knew that my husband was in the other room and knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH, GABE IT A 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91%). I FIND THIS STORY TO BE VERY EROTIC.

The author does NOT need an editor. He (she) wrote the story in one fell swoop, as the imagery was popping up in his mind.

Actually the author managed to say a lot on less than a full page.

Last but not least, the story is 100% realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GOOD STUFF!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hard to be arroused by poor spelling, and grammar.

This was rubbish. An uneducated amateur male's attempt at creating a raunchy story. Whilst the concept has merit, introduced characters, and expressed emotions, it did not grab me as interesting. The husband falling asleep I felt was the actual cuckold story writer here, and the slutty 'wife' he wishes would take another man for his own excitement. This is evident in the story writer's background fantasy. It is not written by a female that's for sure. 4/10 for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT! MY CUP OF TEA! I GAVE THIS STORY A 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

It should be recommended by Surgeon General & all Public Health Departments that a man's wife has a moral duty to sleeps with her husband's best friend provided yhat he is neither married nor attached.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
****+ (4.4/5 = 88%): Very, very erotic. 100% realistic. She is 21; it's very good for her physical & mental well being to be fucked by another man's dick once in a while! It's a proven medical fact!

A wife who occasionaly cheats on her husband is better in bed. If you are married to such a wife, chances are you have a better sex life than most of your male friends & colleagues.

When my wife was in her early to mid 20's men were hitting on her left right & center. If she liked a man who made a move at het nothing could stop her from reciprocating his advances. Once, my wife & a rich guy 20 years her senior disappeared from a back-yard party & were nowhere to be seen for 30 minutes.

My 'bestest buddy' from my previous work was temporarily assigned to our area. We invited him to stay at our place. After some covincing he accepted the onvitation.

He was recently divorced. He & my wife hit it off from the get-go.

The three of us went places together: shopping, nature walks, beach, bars, parties.

My wife loved to dance & my frient excelled in that domain!

They started dancing at home after dinner. Somehow she preferred to dance to slow music. It was obvious his hardon was pressing against her.

The same evening when he was in the bathroom, my wife hugged me and passionately kissed me on the mouth; she then lightly kissed me me on my ear & wispered: I love to dance with him... If you do not want me to dance with him, i won't. I LOVE YOU & do not wanna lise you..." She was stroking my cock thru my sport shorts. It was already half erect. "Do you like to watch me dance. If you do, i will dance with him but it will be for you."

I told her i liked to watch her dance.

"Are you sure? You must tell me the truth! Are you sure?"

"Yes i am." I DID NOT LIE. I WAS DISCOVERING MY VOYEUR SIDE.

3 days later we were already living in a ménage à trois.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Whore, cunt, slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
REALLY LIKE IT! SHORT & SWEET. I gave it a 5- (*****-)

Hi naugwife:

I will check your other stories.

Hi everybody:

I strongly believe that a wife can both love her husband & occasinally bang his best friend. I think that what happend in this story is a win-win-win situation. It is almost like polyamory.

What i also liked about the wife in this story is that she is DISCREET & if Dennis keeps the secret, no body will ever know.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anonymice

Wow, the anonnymice loved this crap . Lucky you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a load of crap!

Sure wasn't hubby's best friend. And after Hubby discovered what happened I think he takes a baseball bat to his ex-friends nuts. Then he files for a divorce. Badly done, unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really really LIKE this story, gave it a 4+ (4.65/5 = 93%)!

It does happen in reality that husband's best friend fucks his wife. It's not OK but it is not the end of the World either. They become comfortable with each other, one thing leads to another... That's how it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope they are very comfortable with each other

Because under article 134 Dennis is going to be chgarged and given a BCD and her husband is going to giver her a divorce and she will lose all medical coverage for the pregnancy and dennis has no job to pay child support. And california is hell on deadbeat dads... Greatb story of screwing up royaly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5). LOVE IT!

I had a friend like that when i was with my first wife, or perhaps my first wife was a hotwife! Anyway that friend of mine fucked my wife @ least on one occasion (that's when i caught them).

The only problem between me & my first wife was that, @ the time, i wasn't yet aware of my voyeur/cuck-wannabe side whereas she was ready to cheat on me. My voyeur side was still dormant (latent) but it was there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant. Erotic. Realistic. Love it: 👍👍!

I essentially agree with anon 12/12/18 who really really LIKES this story,

gave it a 4+ (4.65/5 = 93%)!

According to anon, it does happen in reality that your best friend fucks your wife... They become comfortable with each other, one thing leads to another... That's how it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs work

Horrible spell checking.....sex part of story was over before it started

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I actually LOVE this story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

This story is 100% realistic!

She is only 21 & is entitled to experiment a bit.

She is, & will be, a perfect loving wife.

She is capable of making two men happy.

She is a keeper. Period!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE IT! FIVE STAR STUFF. The story is very very erotic, & totally realistic.

The story is my cup of tea.

The storyline may be based on a true event.

People have been fornicating since the time immemorial.

A recently-divorced friend of mine was to stay in our city for 5 weeks.

He was a frequent guest in our house & the 3 of us used to go out together. The 3 of us would go to the beach together.

He was 6foot 2, very athletic, & good looking.

Once my wife told me, "women stare at him when he and i walk on the beach. I bet you that's because of his package.

"Wait a sec, is my wife is a size queen?"

"Don't be unfair. I always tell you everything. I told you whenever someone was hitting on me or who i think has the hots for me. So don't make fun of me when I am telling you everything. Are you still my confidant?"

"Yes I am. And I love you," I sad, & i meant every word. Then I added, "if you are really really curious, i will give a one-off hall pass."

"Not now, but can i get a raincheck?" She smiled at me and winked.

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife314over 2 years ago

I would love for another man to be bold enough to do this to my wife, especially holding his cock inside her and shooting deep into her pussy and she tries go get away but can't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"bud01456 - over 10 years ago

Well done...

THanks!"

I gave you a 5 (💥💥💥💥💥)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert):

"His cock was so thick and big like a baby's bottle that it was hard to get it in my mouth. Pre-cum was leaking from the head of his cock and it tasted so good. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the couch and started to eat my pussy. His expert tongue swirled around my clit driving me wild. My pussy has never been eaten so well and he made sure I came twice before he stopped."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (spoiler alert):

"His cock was so thick and big like a baby's bottle that it was hard to get it in my mouth. Pre-cum was leaking from the head of his cock and it tasted so good. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the couch and started to eat my pussy. His expert tongue swirled around my clit driving me wild. My pussy has never been eaten so well and he made sure I came twice before he stopped."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better than having a friend with a big cock stretch out your girls pussy. I gave my friend complete ownership of my wifes pussy, cuckolding myself and know both he and my wife both want it to stay this way. Since covid started the only sex I get is eating her as he doesn't share so no intercourse or bj's for me ever again. I wouldn't change a thing, I was born to be a little penis cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from tbe story (SPOILER ALERT):

"He laid me on the couch and rubbed the head of his cock against my swollen clit and dripping wet pussy. I begged him to stick his dick in me and he slowly drove his thick cock deep into me and held it there until I adjusted to his size. He loved my tight pussy and pulled his cock almost out before driving it back in..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very very erotic. 100% realistic. ☆☆☆☆☆(5).

The wife is brazen. Dennis knows how to fuck; and has the right package for the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely hate short stories, no purpose, no investigation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

Excerpt from the stofy (SPOILER ALERT)

quote:

I knew that my husband was in the other room and knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself. We began kissing; stripping each others clothes off, and I dropped to my knees taking his hard cock in my mouth.

His cock was so thick and big like a baby's bottle that it was hard to get it in my mouth. Pre-cum was leaking from the head of his cock and it tasted so good. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the couch and started to eat my pussy. His expert tongue swirled around my clit driving me wild. My pussy has never been eaten so well and he made sure I came twice before he stopped.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the couch and started to eat my pussy. His expert tongue swirled around my clit driving me wild. My pussy has never been eaten so well and he made sure I came twice before he stopped.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the beginning of the story, and that's the problem it was only the very beginning. I guess you could call it a less than 15 minute snap shot. Because there was no real investment in writing a longer story, there was no investment by the reader in it.

Its only the reason I gave it 3 stars, it easily could of earned more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆+ (4.6 = 92% = A+ or A)!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Non friend and whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4+ (4.45 = 89% = A, ☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very good story Naugwife. i was in the navy and i enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i was in the navy and fucked many navy wives. great story. nothing wrong being your wife;s cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

Dennis was a tall good looking guy that had no problem picking up women. He was 6 foot tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, and very handsome. He would always wear tight shirts or tank tops showing off his big chest and arms and jean shorts fit nicely against his ass. I couldn't help myself from looking sometimes and dream of him taking me.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

TAKEN BY HUSBAND'S BEST FRIEND is a very very good wife sex story.

Also the story is true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Excerpt from the story (I really liked that part)

Quote:

His cock was so thick and big like a baby's bottle that it was hard to get it in my mouth. Pre-cum was leaking from the head of his cock and it tasted so good. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the couch and started to eat my pussy. His expert tongue swirled around my clit driving me wild. My pussy has never been eaten so well and he made sure I came twice before he stopped.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous