All Comments on 'Taken by My Brother-in-Law'

by MaxB123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Ok that was just trash

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
No incest...just more cuck shit

Can't you cuck fans write your shit in Loving wives and not waste out time?

cslt1cslt1almost 5 years ago
Loved It, 5 stars.

Would also fit in loving wives, may get you better reviews.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
What a CHEAP SLUT.

Good story.

Her hubby should have her GANG BANG EVERYONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bro-in-Law

I had an epic sexual encounter with my brother-in-law, too. He was so good to my sister, who frankly didn't deserve him. I knew they were having domestic issues because of my sister. During a family visit, I talked him into taking me for a night-time spin in his classic car, then a walk on a nearby beach. I admit that I was always attracted to him, and I was especially hungry for his sex, after being estranged by my husband who flip-flopped on me and admitted that he was gay and no longer interested in sex with me. I also knew from my sister, that her husband was well-endowed with a huge thick cut penis. I couldn't resist and made my moves on him, sucking and gazing at his huge veiny erection with enormous head! My pussy was so wet and throbbing that we had an epic fucking fuck and I came so hard! His big cock felt so good, even though it hit my cervix. I wanted to see him spurt, so he pulled out when he was ready, and pumped his warm sperm all over my bare tits and pussy! To this day, this remained our family secret. Sis passed away.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
LW not for cuckshit

That belongs in fetishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice

I had a co-worker whose husband used to cheat on her a lot. When caught they'd break up for a while but they'd always get back together. What he didn't know was that she cheated on him more. She was the first married woman I ever met that would use 'getting back at her cheating husband' as a pick up line. While he would sleep with single women, his wife ONLY slept with other married men. She made it known that staying with married men was the reason SHE never got caught. Her husband was too dumb to not get caught. She was a BAD influence. During the time I worked with her, she got most married co-workers, male or female, to stray from their marital vows. She didn't sleep with them all, she made it seem so much damn fun and helped match couples at work up. When the help was needed, she covered up for co-workers that were very nearly caught. This story reminds me of those times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Are you Mexican?

Whatever you were writing wasn't English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous