Taken by My Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As he was saying all this he was stroking his cock. I don't know if was because there was so little light but it seem like the head of his dick was getting wider and there was a lot of pre cum oozing out of the tip."

"He then started to rub the tip of his cock on my pussy getting me ready. I can't believe I just laid there as he was saying all this. I couldn't move... It didn't seem real."

" Raul and Lydia were in the room just down the hall. I was scared and excited at the same time. He made me look into his eyes. "Look into my eyes!!!" He kept demanding until I did. As soon as I did, he pushed forward and buried his cock in me in one motion. I could hear myself gasped. He started to fuck me hard. He wouldn't let me close my eyes. He would tell me to keep them open. I was scared to make any sounds."

" All I could hear was his body slamming into mine and my heart pounding in my chest. He kept stopping because he said he wanted it to last. I remember him saying "damn you are tight and your pussy is so damn hot, it's like an oven." I couldn't believe he said that because that was what his brother would tell me all the time when we fucked. He always says my pussy is like an oven."

" Baby, I couldn't help it , but it all started to affect me, I really felt myself getting wet and I started to fuck back. I really started to get into it. I kind of like him talking dirty to me. telling me that I was going to be his fucking slut and he was going to take me anytime he wanted. I remember us being covered in sweat."

" After a while, he made me turn around and get on my knees. He said he wanted to fuck me doggy style. I felt him slide in easily but he seem to reach further inside me in this position. Every time he forced his dick into me, I felt the tip of his cock hitting my cervix. The first few times it kind of hurt but after awhile it started to feel really good. I could hear and feel his body slapping against my ass as he forced himself on me. I even felt his balls hitting my ass as he fucked me."

" Baby, I couldn't help it but I started to cum. I didn't want to make any noise so I pushed my face into my pillow. I guess he could feel me cumming and he started to really push deep and fuck me hard. Finally I felt him laid completely on top of me and whispered in my ear. "Damn Sofia, I'm going to cum inside you."

" It felt like his cock got bigger and then he started cumming inside me. His cum felt hot as he continued to thrust into me."

" Baby, I fuck'n lost it. I was bucking and he just wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my tits and just held on. After we came, we didn't move for several minutes. "

I couldn't stand it. I had to know if anything else happened that she either forgot or wasn't telling me.

"Damn baby, you got me so fucking hot telling me about this. Don't stop now, tell me what else happened and don't leave out any details." I implored.

"Well, as we laid there with him on top of me, I was thinking, "Shit, what did I just do. I can't believe I fuck my brother in law! All I kept thinking was how you were going to react and how you were going to say you knew that this was going to happen."

"Then, just when I thought he was going to get up and leave, he just rolled over and gave me a long deep wet kiss. During the kiss, he grabbed my hand and put it on his cock and started to move my hand up and down on his dick. I got the message and started to do it on my own. He then started to touch me all over again. When we stopped kissing, he said he couldn't remember the last time he felt like fucking again so soon . That I was just too much for him to not take advantage of."

"He then got on top of me and sat down on my chest facing me. He ordered me to suck his cock. It seem smaller than before, but as soon as I started to suck it, I could feel it getting bigger and harder. He just kept looking at me and said he wished he had his camera. That he loved the way I sucked his cock."

" He made me deep throat him while he was still not fully hard. Once I did, it didn't take long for it to get really hard. He then took me again. He fuck me several more times that night. In fact the last couple of times, I couldn't even really move I was so worn out. But he just kept fucking me as I laid there unresponsive and talking dirty to me."

" I don't think he came anymore but that didn't stop him from trying. He even said that he wished that his friends could of been there to enjoy me like he was. He didn't leave till around 5am. He said he was worried that Raul and Lydia would be waking up."

"All those other times, he fuck you how did he do it? Which way did he say he like to do it the best?" I begged her to tell me.

"He's like you, he like to fuck in all different positions. One time I was on top facing him, the next time I was on top facing away from him. Another time, he grabbed my feet and put them over his shoulders and forced them down against my tits and shoulders and fuck me that way. he really got really deep that time. It felt like he was in my stomach he was so deep."

" I remember looking down at my body and I could see my stomach rise every time he push hard into me. I couldn't stop cumming when he did that. Baby, I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help it by that time. By the time he left I couldn't move. I laid there with all this cum running out of me onto the sheets. I have never been taken that hard before. My body was still shaking long after he left."

"Did he fuck you in the ass?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"uhh no.... not really" she hesitantly stated.

"What does that mean???" I demanded to know.

" He wanted to. He tried a couple of different times. But he was too big and he couldn't get the head of his cock in. You know I don't like it there and I guess I just couldn't relax enough. The first time I let out a scream and he stopped. Later that night, about the third time he fucked me, as he was getting ready to cum, he started to rant how he still wanted my ass and then he pulled out of my pussy and pushed just the head of his cock into my ass. I couldn't help it and screamed as the head of his cock went into my ass. But this time I was face down and had a pillow to scream into. just as the head of his cock popped into my ass he started cumming. I could feel the hot cum shoot out into my ass. It seem that he came a lot. He kept whispering in my ear how fucking great it felt to have his dick in my ass. He said Gayle would never let him have her ass. He really wanted to stick his whole cock into my ass but I wouldn't let him. It really hurt."

"He didn't try to fuck my ass anymore but he did put his finger in my ass several times, usually when I was in the middle of cumming. He was pretty deep one time, because I felt the palm of his hand against my ass."

"Baby, after he left I fell into a deep sleep. The next morning, Raul and Lydia must of not heard anything because they didn't act suspicious or anything. I went to training and was planning on going home, but when I got back to Bill's house to pack, he came into my room and told me he had talked to his brother and asked him permission for me to stay an extra day. He said he was going to keep me busy fucking him. He became very arrogant about it. As he was saying this he was taking off his clothes approaching me."

"What about Gayle" I asked.

"He said that I better hurry and take off my clothes before she comes home. He then helped me with them and then suddenly turned me around and made me bend over the bed with my hands resting on the bed but with my legs on the floor. He then fucked me until he came inside me. He then made me suck him clean. He said that was an appetizer and I would get more later that night."

"I can't believe all this happened Sofia! What did I tell you! I knew he was going to get you first chance he got. I could see his mind thinking when we were all at the bar. Remember? Damn!!! What else happened. Did he fuck you later? What about Saturday?" I inquired.

"I know baby. That's why I feel so bad. You told me and I didn't believe it. The son of a bitch was so arrogant and he kept telling me that if I didn't do what he said that he would tell his brother that I came onto to him."

" That bastard!!"

" Yea, he came by my room around midnight after Gayle went to sleep. I was already in bed. I saw the door open and he walked in wearing some shorts and a t-shirt. He closed the door quietly and started taking off his clothes. I could make out a shit eating grin on his face. I didn't move. But he came over to the side of the bed and pulled back the covers. He said he wanted to make me cum first this time. That he wasn't going to come until I did."

" Then he went down on me and started to eat my pussy. I tried to think of other things but it didn't work. While he was sucking on my pussy I felt his fingers playing with my asshole. I was scared he was going to try to fuck me in the ass. But he just stuck his finger in and finger fuck my ass while he ate my pussy."

" I couldn't help it. I came and he laughed. He then move up and made me grab his cock and put it in my pussy for him before he would fuck me. I could feel it pulsating in my hand it was really hot too. As soon as I rubbed it up and down my slit and lodged the head inside my pussy. He immediate push forward. He didn't give me a chance to get ready. He filled me up in one motion. He fucked me for about 10 minutes before he said he was going to cum. When he was just about ready to cum, he told me that he was going to pull out and that I was to suck his cock so he could shoot his cum in my mouth."

" He told me that I better not swallow any of it until he told me or that he would make me pay for not listening to him. The next thing I know he's pulling out and moving up my body and forcing his cock into my mouth. He telling me urgently but kind of quietly to suck his cock. I could feel it pulsating and expanding in my mouth. All of sudden he pushed and started cumming inside my mouth. I couldn't help it but some of his cum went down my throat. I tried to keep the rest in my mouth but some was coming out of my mouth and running down my chin onto my tits. Finally he stopped moving and looked at me and told me to open my mouth and show him his cum."

" I could see him laughing and he finally told me to swallow it. I did. He then got up and had the nerve to kiss me on my forehead and say good night."

" Baby, to be honest, after he left, I realized that I hadn't cum yet and I was feeling really hot. So I played with myself while thinking what just happened and then I came. I know I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't help it."

" He told me he was going to fuck me Saturday but I stayed by Gayle all day long and didn't give him a chance to get me alone. When we got back from the festival. I told them I had to head back because I missed my kids. When we said our good byes he hugged me and whispered in my ear that he was looking forward to the next time and then he winked at me. I got in the car and came home."

" That's it baby. Nothing else happened." Her voice trailing off...

I remained silent for several minutes before I said anything.

"Well you know what this means?" I informed her.

She remained silent.

"I guess I'm going to have to set up a threesome soon since you lost the bet." I continued.

"Fuck!" she responded.

"Can we talk about this" she asked.

"Baby, a bets a bet." I replied slowing stroking my cock as I thought about the story she just told me and what this meant for our relationship. I realize that we were now embarking onto another level of sexual exploration. But that's another story...

12