Taken by My Girlfriends Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
Komal continues her affair on second night of Navratri.
3.6k words
4.33
27.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ztarm
ztarm
21 Followers

After being ravaged by Raj, next morning I was in no state to walk. My breasts were aching and were swollen with bitemarks. My lips had cuts and I had love marks all over my face.

By evening I had regained my composure. It was time to get ready for the second navratri dance night. The events of previous night were getting me excited again. I was wondering what was going to happen tonight. Will Ritu again get fucked? Will I get to watch? Will I get lucky again? Or is Ritu not going to let Raj near me again?

Like the previous night I went to Ritu's bedroom to get ready. She said "Komal, I have a special chaniya choli for you today. You should wear this hot red choli tonight" It was almost a see-thru material. I did not argue. I put on the choli and it was very skimpy. I barely covered a two-thirds of my breast.

I told her "Ritu, this looks very vulgar". She said "No dear, you look absolutely sexy. Come on have some fun." Once we were ready, Raj got the car out.

At that point Ritu suddenly said "I am having a nasty headache. Seems like migraine. Why don't both of you go while I relax today?" I protested, but she would not listen. I was scared to be alone with Raj after what had transpired last night. But at the same time I was excited. Raj seemed concerned about Ritu, but Ritu insisted and so in the end we relented and left, promising Ritu to be back early.

In the car, I said "Raj, thanks for last night."

Raj said "About what?"

"That was the best sex I have ever had."

"Komal, that was just the beginning. I am going to do things to you which you cannot imagine. This joban and jawaani of yours is made for fucking and I am going to enjoy it. This ripe body of yours is my property, and you are going to have a lot of fun getting fucked by me. Komal, teri yeh komal kaaya ko loot loonga (Komal, this beautiful body of yours will be looted by me). You look so sexy in this chaniya choli. It is exposing your body, guys are going to have a feast at the dandiya today." With this he moved his hands over my breasts, and took a nipple in his hands. It was erect with excitement, and my cunt was soaking wet.

I got adventurous and starting talking dirty to him in hindi "Bhadve, maderchod, rundi aur rakhel banaya hai mujhe. You make me so fucking wet by your talk. My tits are already erect, and my breasts are waiting for a goood suck."

This turned him on, and he squeezed and twisted my erect nipples hard. He stopped the car, leaned over and pulled my blouse down. It did not take much for my breasts to pop out. Raj held both my boobs in his big strong hands and started squeezing them. Raj started licking all over my breast, making it wet. I put my hands in his hair and dragged his head to my nipple. Raj took the erect nipple in his mouth and bit it. He got both my nipples all wet and blew on them making them extra hard. He continued doing this until I came. That was my first cum of the night. Raj said "These erect nipples are going to show through your blouse tonight, it will give everyone a hard-on," and after that Raj continued the drive to the dandiya place.

The dance was held in a indoor stadium, and Raj parked in a dark corner of the parking lot. There were no cars in that area, and I said "Raj, why are we parking here, there are spots close by."

"Bitch, I know what I am doing," and as we got down, Raj came around and got hold of me "You have been teasing me about how wet you are," his big hand cupped my mound and two fingers slid down my pussy to the opening, "I'd better make sure." Then he plunged his fingers inside me. In and out. Twice. "Fuck yeah. You are dripping wet for me. You are going to have fun tonight. How much to get this pussy, whore?" He fucked his finger in and out of my cunt slowly, kissing me in the same purposeful way.

My pussy clenched around his fingers, "More," I said against his lips. "Please." He slipped in another finger, pushing a little deeper, moving a little faster. I was stretched full as he rubbed my sweet spot. He released my hair to toy with my nipples. Pinching and tugging the points, until my gasps became soft moans. His mouth against mine kept me quiet as my second climax of the night hit. I came again and again. He slowly removes his fingers and licked them clean. "Baby, now you know why I parked here." With that we went inside the stadium to do dandiya.

After we had danced for about an hour, it was getting very hot inside. Also my choli was getting wet from my sweat. Raj came up to me and said "Komal, I want you to redo your pallu so that it does not cover your blouse."

"No, the blouse is too tight and low, my breasts are showing, I cannot do garba like that".

"Rundi, I want to see your boobs as you dance. Remove the pallu or I will fuck you right here and now. I want to see those creamy boobs and that magnificent cleavage. As you dance, every guy here will get a turned-on, and will be fucking you with his eyes. When they go home tonight, they will fuck their wives and girlfriends fantasizing about you. Even the gals will have the hots for you. Usually the guys fuck imagining Madhuri Dixit, Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Raveena Tandon, Juhi Chawla, but tonight everyone will cum taking your name... Their cocks will be pounding their wives but they will be imagining you getting pounded. They will fantasize tearing your choli apart, sucking your breasts, fucking your tits. They will want to cum in your mouth."

This turned me on, my face was turning red, and I agreed and danced with my pallu off for another hour. I could see the eyes of all people glued to my breasts. As they would come across me doing dandiya, they would be peering down my cleavage, trying to get the glimpse of my tits. It was obvious that I was not wearing a bra.

They were salivating, wanting to rip my blouse off and suck on my breasts. I was also being bold, arching my back and bending down to give them good views. The women were glaring at their husbands, jealous with rage. The guys had their eyes transfixed on my juggling breasts and when I turned around, they would stare at my voluptuous ass. I could feel them disrobing me with their eyes, fucking me in their minds. They wanted to use me, make me their whore.

After a little while, Raj came up to me with a dandiya in his hand and whispered in my ears "Raand, come with me", I followed him red faced. I could see disappointment on the faces of everyone dancing in our group.

He took me to the parking lot where we had parked the car. At the same time, it started raining and I was soaking wet. My bra-less blouse was sticking to my breasts, my tits showing, and Raj liked what he saw. He started kissing me. "Komal, you look beautiful today. I could not resist so I had to bring you here. You are an absolute maal in this see-through choli."

With this he started kissing my breasts and he had the top two hooks of my choli off in no time. He ran his nose along the soft swell of my breasts and then kissed them gently before taking a nipple into his mouth and sucks on my tits, alternating licking and biting, sending jolts of shock and pleasure straight through my pussy, which throbbed and screamed, at the brink of cumming. Then he pushed me down, and said "Come on give me a blow job."

I said someone might come. He laughed "Of course that is the point. Make me cum.... No one else is going to see us. I picked this spot for this very purpose."

I dug my nails into the back of his neck. Then my hands moved down his chest, over his ribcage, across his belly, stopping at the waistband of his jeans. "Tell me what you want."

"This " Raj pushed on my shoulders and I dropped to my knees. My hands unbuckling his belt, unzipping his fly and opening his jeans. I took his cock out and started sucking on it. I worked him fast. Driving him to the point where his balls tightened, where he was more animal than man, teetering in that moment when he was so fucking close to coming he could taste it.

He yanked harder on my hair. He squeezed his fingers against the side of my face, digging his thumb deeper into my neck, holding me in place as he fucked my mouth exactly as hard and deep as he wanted.

I did twisty things with my tongue. Then I tried to deep throat him and he shouted, "Fuck. Yes. Fuck me." As the rain poured, we were both getting drenched.

I brought his shaft into my mouth again and released him. "Fuck my mouth."

I jacked his shaft slowly. Then quickly. My tongue mapped every inch of his dick from root to tip. I sucked his nuts until they were hard and tight. Then I returned to deep throating him. His thighs quivered. His abdominals were straining.

"Don't stop. So fucking close," he panted. His heart raced and he pumped his pelvis, trying to match my rhythm.

"Hold still."

And with that he came forcefully inside my mouth. I was getting drenched with his cum in my mouth and with rain on my face. I sucked him clean and and let go.

He then grabbed me and turned me around facing the back of the car and pushed me on to the trunk of the car. He molded his big body into mine and I could feel his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass. "Komal you are so sexy". I could not move. He had me pinned to the car.

Suddenly his hand swept up from my belly and molded itself over one of my tits. It was easy for the big man to fondle my tit and tweak my nipple through the sheer silk material of my wet choli. He whispered in my ears "Such beautiful tits! Such a gorgeous little ass"

"Yesterday night was fun. I have been wanting to slip you some meat for so long" He went on, massaging my tit and fucking my nipple roughly. He began to dry-fuck me in earnest now, plowing his cock up and down in the furrow between my ass cheeks. He tugged the shoulder string of my wet choli down my arm and one tit wobbled free. He palmed my tit and rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. My nipple felt like a hot stub of rubber in his fingers.

His hand on my tit felt so nice! I could feel my nipple, stiffening for him as he played with it. And his cock was bucking up and down so nicely between my ass cheeks! "Rundi, You have no idea how much I think of you! I dream of you all the time! Of us in bed together, fucking. And of me eating you, and you sucking me off. On day of your suhagraat I dreamed you were sucking me off and at the last second you pulled my cock out of your mouth and let me shoot all over your face! It was fantastic."

His cock was in my ass and his hands were kneading and mauling my bountiful breasts. I did not want this to end. Now he used his free hand to haul up my chaniya, fumble around my thigh into my crotch. And I was not resisting. I had quit protesting altogether. He thrust his fist under deep into my panties. And then he ripped my panty off.

He found my pussy, rammed a finger inside. Then he gasped and wheezed "You are soaking wet in your cunt" "Bitch, I am going to fuck you good like a rundi. You whore, this is what you deserve. From now on you are going to be my fuck toy. I will fuck you whenever he wants to." With this, Raj took three fingers and pushed them up my cunt.

I kept my eyes clenched shut and panted softly. My knees bent a little and I lifted up, so that I could wriggle more easily on top of his hand. His fist was probing, poking back and forth. And he was right about my pussy being wet. I could feel my cunt juice soaking his fingers. "What a sweet little cunt! What a soggy, slick little cunt!" he praised, using his fist like a cock. I was past caring. I was trapped between a marauding fist and a humping cock. I could not move but it felt so good! I did not want it to end!

"Oh I wanna cram my cock up there so" Raj croaked. "Komal, I will have you screaming for more! I will have you begging for it on bended knees! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I was tempted, right that second, to swirl around, fall to the floor and let him fuck me. But I could not move. He held me so tight! And that fist up my cunt was so good! His fingers dug deep into my tit flesh. He slipped the fist further into my dripping cunt.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah" he croaked, pistoning his fist back and forth in my soggy pussy. It felt soooo good. I moaned, rubbing my fingers as best I could along the hard bulk of his cock. This was crazy, I realized. Here they were, two married people, fondling each others crotches like beginners. And in a parking lot, yet!

"Oh f-f-fuck," he stammered, snapping his hips, fucking more of his stiff boner into my ass. I couldn't believe this was happening, and that I was doing this nasty thing. I was roughly pushed up against the car, being ravaged from behind.

"Komal darling, I want to do dirty things to you!" he moaned, driving his cock through my ass. "I wanna fuck you every which way my bitch! Up the cunt and up the ass! Between your tits and in your mouth! I want to fill you up with cock till you faint! I am going to screw your cunt."

"And I want you to! I want you to" I breathed, shocked to hear myself admit it. "I want your cock so bad! I want your cock up every hole I have got! I am going to come soon! I am going to come!" With that I came and came. Over and over again.

His fingers plowed through the spongy folds of my cunt. And my tits swung low over the car. My tits bounced and joggled as he humped my ass. I was getting ripped apart. "Fuck your choot. Teri Gaand mar di. Raand, teri ijjat loot li."

That talk blew me away. The bubble in my belly expanded, and suddenly it burst. Hot flashes of pleasure rippled through me. Slimy globs of cunt juice slid down the walls of my pussy and wet his pistoning fingers. I was coming, real slow and easy and nice. It was a cum that would last a long time, I could tell.

"What a sweet little bitch you are! What a hot, sweet little cunt!" he raved on. Now his cock plunged into my asshole. He started pumping me from both sides with the fist and his cock. "Mein teri gaand maar raha hu. Faad doonga use".

"Ok Fuck, Aaah... faster... faster...fuck... fuck..." I mumbled, pleasure rolling through me. I could not believe this was happening. It was too weird, too shocking to think about.

"D-do it to me, you slut," he panted. "You are a fucking hot slut, enjoy it! I am going to fuck your ass!" My cunt squirted all over his fingers, reacting to all this dirty talk. My mind snapped and my sexual heat, already through the roof, kicked up another notch. I came again and again with both my holes fucked.

Now he removed his fingers and his cock, turned me around, pushed me down and inserted his cock in my deep cleavage. "Komal, I am going to fuck your breasts. Your tits are beautiful. Your cleavage is going to get ravaged by my cock".

"Yes baby, fuck those boobs. Cum all over. This fuck toy of yours deserves it." He put his dick in between my boobs and asked me to push my boobs together.

"Talk dirty to me. Turn me on and make me cum good."

"You fucking bastard, maderchod bhadve" I groaned through gritted teeth, as his cock frigged more violently up and down in my cleavage. "Fuck me, fuck my mouth, fuck my tits you bastard...CUM, CUM. CUM on your whores. Fuck your white bitches. Fuck Jennifer Aniston, fuck Salma Hayek, fuck Cindy Crawford, fuck Jennifer Lopez. Fuck all of them, and then fuck your bollywood whores. Tit-fuck Madhuri and Raveena. Ass-fuck Juhi. Cunt-fuck Alia and Katrina. You have fucked me good, you are the best fucker. I will be your whore. You can fuck me whenever you want. I will be your bitch. "

He began to grunt and groan, and suddenly his free hand was squeezing one of my tits viciously. He fucked his huge cock on my cleavage began to grunt harder. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! take my cum you tit-fucking bitch" he groaned as his nuts exploded and thick wads of jism blew out forcefully from his prick tip and on up my breasts like hot wax.

"You're coming! Ohhh fuck! You're coming" I groaned, feeling the slime and tugging on his cock all the harder. The scalding jism was jumping up my boobs then drooling back down into my face. I had my mouth open and he squirted in there and on my face. My hair, my face, my choli, my breasts were getting showered with his hot cum from his exploding shaft.

"Oh fuck! Bitch, you cunt fucking bitch, Oh fuck you whore! Oh fuck rundi! Komallll" was all he could say.

I groaned with lust. I loved it! I loved it! Was there something wrong with me? Was I perverted because I enjoyed such things? Or did other women get off on such things too? It did not matter. I did not care. Dirty talk made my cunt tingle and that is all there was to it.

"Feel my cum! Feel my cum all over you, you rakhel! I have marked you now. You are my whore from now." he wheezed, and his cock shot out yet another hot blast of jism.

I held his amazing manhood in my hands. My hand felt as if it were being glued to his erupting cock. There was a never-ending supply of cum shooting from his prick, soiling my arm, welding my fingers together. Would he never stop coming? Would he never stop shooting the stuff? What if he had gone off up my cunt like that? Or in my mouth? He would have have choked me! I would have gagged on all the jism!

"Pull on it! You bitch Komal. Jerk me off good, you fucking hot-assed SLUT! Oooh yeah! Oooh yeah!" he panted. His cock was numb in the tight clasp of my fist.

"Fucking hell! There is so much! So much cum!" I whimpered, still jacking his cock. It excited me no end, that he should cum so heavily. There was something about thick creamy jism that drove me wild. And I could not decide which I would prefer to have him blast my cunt with the hot stuff, or to have him jerk off on me, so that I could watch the white spurts of cum fly into the air.

Then he seemed to relax some. And the rest of his cum just oozed out his cock tip and soiled my fingers some more. My fist was making soft wet sounds inside his pants. "What a hot bitch! You sure know how to jerk a guy off!" he said. I pumped his cock with slower and slower motions, milking the last thick dregs of jism from his balls.

"And you came good too, didn't you, you little cunt?" he leered. I groaned heavily.

"Komal, We gonna have fun, me and you" he breathed over my shoulder. "Now that I know you love it as much as I do, we will be able to try everything together. I bet this was your first ever face-fuck? Huh? You ever had a nine-inch cock up your ass before? I am going to own you and make you my whore. From now on you will be my rundi and I will fuck you whenever I want. I know you are a bitch in heat so you will do what ever I ask you to do".

And that ended my second navratri night with Raj.

ztarm
ztarm
21 Followers