All Comments on 'Taken by Softie Orc Girl Pt. 01'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Great start but there appears to be some continuity issues between the pages as far as background and world building is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My 2 cents

A good start to an interesting story. You can run this story in several directions and play with the characters. I like the interaction between the main characters. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 2 years agoAuthor

@Amygdala:

I'd appreciate any criticism; I wrote this over a long time with interludes of mental problems. What went wrong?

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

I liked it, it was full of sweet awkwardness between two young people. Cograts for breaking the scheme of orcish girls being only dominating, rough or even brutal. Ghorza is sweet, a real gentle giantess :)

I have only minor issues about story, some words were rather oddly chosen, but I guess English isn't your native language. I think also that word "bodybuilder", does not fit into fantasy setup. But like I said l, it's not so important.

And one question, since that was my first contact with your writing - this world creation, stuff with some Demon Lord, Blight etc - it's only here or it is part of your universe?

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 2 years agoAuthor

Part of the universe.

Yes, that word was supposed to be into an "idiom" to lower the awkwardness.

I sure could use an editor, or people to discuss what to write.

MAD#9170 is my discord by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everything went great. Except probably the drow girls prancing bottomless in the woods.

It's unhygienic. Way to get some nasty stuff, including wood splinters, in places where it doesn't belong.

Also, mosquitoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good example of a literotica story that doesn't need 24/7 sex to be a good story

Well written 👍

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this one ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would use Gramerly for editing.

The story is Awesome, dead on balls perfect.

I am a Fan of Orc Women.

I can see why other races only exist in our fantasies.

If Aliens reading our stories come to the conclusion we desperately need Orcs and Elves on Earth.

That would be kick ass.

Jenna2641Jenna26413 months ago

That was great. With all the monster girl asmr out there, I knew there had to be a growing Fandom of monster girl stories here. A wonderful, positive offering that was romantic, too. Keep having fun with your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....