Taken by Softie Orc Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Anon meets an Orc girl hunting, and she is a gentle giantess.
17.6k words
4.76
15.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anon would never imagine a change in his life like that.

The orc girl he met would melt all prejudices and worries about monsters he had. Though always rumored to be a member of a race known as wild monsters or evil marauders, she would destroy his prejudices about her race.

He saw her hunting boars, and that is how it all started and flew.

Anon was tracking spurs from a heavy set of hooves, thinking he could trap a small boar or a deer inside the forest to the north of his village. That place was always rich with wild game. That forest was an endless sea of bounty, clouded by a cool, dark green canopy of leaves where even the sun had difficulty penetrating. Its loamy soil was blessed with endless foliage rich with prey, fruits, and many other mysterious dark things.

Anon saw her, a huge she-orc kneeling behind a tall set of shrubs, leaning on a tree as she aimed with her bow. Anon could only believe she was kneeling because he saw her legs bent; she still stood taller than him even on one knee aiming. Appearance-wise, she looked like a huge female "bodybuilder"(a type of strongman in developing human lands); her thick skin was green like the leaves, her muscles ripped as if sculpted from a marble statue of old. Her ears were pointy like elves but were small like a human's, standing upwards at the sides of her head rather than leaning to the sides like the snobby white elves or voluptuous, bondage-happy dark elves. He knew light and dark elves lived in the black forest, the former living with humans and trading wondrous herbal potions, the latter seducing humans or stealing them to their purple-dark villages to serve them.

Her face looked cute and very youthful, bearing an air of almost childish innocence. Despite her larger lower canines jutting out of her mouth, Anon could not deny how lovely she looked: small, pointy nose looking upwards gracing her lovely face, crowned by two sparkling black eyes, her black hair tied in a big ponytail, tied in knots reaching to her lower back. Each knot had a small silver ring at the base.

Her body was incredibly muscular yet curvaceous, wearing a set of light brown leather bikinis, held by light brown twine forming a skimpy but beautiful leather outfit. A large, yet seemingly toned pair of green breasts strained the top, with a rippling six-pack of abs and a delightfully revealing curve of her hips hugged her bottom.

Anon swallowed when he realized her bottom was rather revealing, in the shape of what a seamstress would refer to as a thong, showing her strong, round asscheeks. The front of her bottom was a beautiful leather skirt and a panty triangle combo, taken from a very strong beast, Anon imagined.

The almost comical thing was that she was near twice his size, with beautiful legs thick as his waist, her pretty green feet bare with her ankles and calves wearing fur legwarmers.

The beautiful, massive orc girl bore a large, spiked mace strapped on her back and a round buckler with fur adornments on her elbow, a crude recurve bow in her hands, her arrows tied to her right leg in a quiver.

She blinked in surprise, almost aiming her bow towards him when she heard his footsteps. A moment of gasping, a frown, and relaxed exhalation later, she blinked, tilting her head slowly, a greeting leaving her dark red lips. Anon was surprised her voice was quite soft and gentle in contrast to her incredible physique.

"Hello, human." It was like a whisper, the tusked she-orc's black pearls for eyes meeting Anon's. She whispered quickly, turning her bulk to her prey.

"Don't shout, you'll scare the boar."

Anon nodded softly, careful with his footsteps. The orc girl resumed her quiet vigil and exhaled. Before Anon could even question her how a single arrow could bring down a boar, a creature that broke even crossbow bolts on its enormous skull, the twang startling him. The arrow was shot from a recurve bow, an eastern design curved on two ends and fastened with glue. The sheer power of the weapon made a very loud sound of its strange, thick bowstring similar to a ballista.

"Hey, run!" Anon whispered to the orc. "If the beast isn't dead, he'll outrun you or attack!"

She was not impressed by his words, tilting her head, and smiling. "Look!"

Anon blinked incredulously. A very loud crack and not even a porcine squeal marked the end of the beast. The orc girl's crude arrow had killed the boar instantly, the beast dropping with a massive thud, the long arrow buried to its hilt right through the boar's skull, much to Anon's shock. Anon's village needed spears or a mercenary's ballista for that much damage.

"Wow." The young man could only blink. Even the other wild pigs had fled in terror, leaving the boar's lifeless body tipped to its side in a quiet, painless death.

"My tribe has many much bigger, stronger orcs. I'm the smallest, actually!" She was very talkative, Anon noted, though her common tongue had a funny sound to it. "You wait, I bring boar." Unslinging her mace and dropping her buckler, she turned and left, running leisurely to her prey beyond the tree curtain.

Anon swallowed. Her back was ripped, but her curves were just right; not like human strongwomen who even abused potions to become strong and almost disturbingly manly for circus shows.

And he found himself unable to tear his eyes off her beautiful buttocks straining her wild fur bikini. Even her feet were large but well-sculpted, with light brown soles. Anon's eyes grew as she leaned down, picked the boar by its back, and slung him over her shoulder as if it was a pillow or wet towel.

And she ran back just as quickly, her enormous breasts jumping up and down. Smiling, she tossed the boar before him. The beast was nearly as big as a pony, one of the "Alpha" boars that were infused by the wild magicks!

And the she-orc girl didn't even break a sweat. The strange, green, muscled monstergirl squatted next to the boar, and poured some white powder over its head, closing its eyes. After a guttural but gentle mumble, she turned to Anon and smiled sweetly.

"I give thanks to Ancestors and Wood, kill him quick, no pain. Tribe eats good tonight!"

Anon had to swallow. Her enormous breasts jiggled as she rubbed the boar's head. When their eyes met, the she-orc, as strong as she looked, turned her head away. Anon could almost see a little pink blush on her big face and a nervous shuffle readjusting her leather top.

"So..." The gentle giantess orc spoke as she slit the boar's neck and hung it to a tree branch, digging a little under the blood eager to cover the blood from sight and smell. "Why are you so far from your villages, human? My tribe hunts around here."

"I hunt here too...Ah..." Anon scratched his head, unable how to address the odd monster girl before him.

"Ghorza." The cute orc girl smiled at him, her voice booming now that the prey is gone and they were safe. "I hunt for the tribe, this one wit' the deer and I can take both prey home."

"What deer?" Anon blinked, scratching his face until the orc pointed up. His eyes widened. He was already impressed, even more so when he realized she had already hung a deer by its ankles to the tree above them, having cleaned the creature without alarming any predators!

Her voice was loud but low-pitched as if it came from a very big human girl.

"One boar and a deer to carry home? You sure you can do that?"

"Mhm." The orc girl nodded enthusiastically. "I'm the smallest of my tribe, I hope I can be that useful. My biggest sister once bagged a whole frost camel and dragged it! We had a good meal that night!"

Smallest.

She was nearly seven feet tall, two heads taller than Anon, and built like a Titaness. Anon had to digest that information. And she was, by all means...

...very pretty.

Anon was young, another adventurer, another male in overabundance in human cities who hunted and fought corrupted monsters plaguing the woods of Dunia. And though monster girls were mostly stigmatized, he wasn't that much prejudiced, particularly when the old monster lord, a demigod of a Dai Oni was crushed under a chunk of the moon summoned during his final war.

And Anon was young. Not many prospects in his village or city, he was mostly alone, led a solitary life and a potential partner was far away in his priorities.

And here an orc girl was happily humming to herself as she cleaned and cut the boar for easy carrying, a beast as big as Anon himself as if it was a tiny rabbit; just like the rabbit slung over Anon's shoulder, his only prey that afternoon.

And now, a grumbling sound from both bellies, one skinny and pale, another ripped and green, signaled that they hadn't eaten for a long time.

Both, human boy and orc girl, looked at each other for what amounted to be an uneasy silence, the shy, big orc girl's cheeks reddening.

"Would you...ah..." The big orc girl squirmed as if she could shrink down to Anon's size as she sat down around the impromptu circle of rocks she had built for a potential campfire. "This is a big boar after all and I was thinking..."

Anon took out the rabbit he had shot before and put it gently before them. "I have some too."

Ghorza almost giggled at that. "It's tiny. How about we share a bit of boar?"

Anon couldn't say no to that. Both were hungry. It was a chance encounter with a very alluring monster female, a chance to hunt together, and in the back corner of Anon's mind, a chance to know her. They sat down, taking out knives and cleaning their prey as Ghorza struck some flint to her knife, trying to start a fire...

Time to eat.

*-*-*-*

The orc girl, fitting to her immense bulk, had eaten almost an entire leg of the mighty wild pig she had just shot. "Just a little" indeed, Anon noted.

"You sure? You just ate the rabbit and..." Ghorza poked the "tiny" cut before Anon, a massive slab taken from the Boar's upper leg, mostly half-eaten.

He was too busy observing the orc girl eating, ripping the boar's leg as if it was a soft drumstick and devouring it. An innocent, sweet young girl in an orc's body, Ghorza was an enthusiastic eater, a big girl, and quite interested in talking.

She was innocent, unlike the stereotypes of the monsters Anon heard, and almost humanlike.

"How do hoomans live? How is your village?"

They talked and talked, lazily nibbling on their food as Ghorza easily started binding the rest of the uncooked boar and slung it over the fire to smoke it drawing a large rope hammock over the bonfire. Anon saw she was an expert with ropes and food preservation, the orc girl looked like an avid hunter and tribal survivalist.

And she was VERY interested. Of course, the fact that two young humanoids, one male and another female, eat in private and enjoy time together would make Anon guess the nature of the coming questions.

"My tribe?" She scarfed down a piece of boar, wiping her mouth on her wrist fur. "We live in the north, beyond the river. Plenty of hot caves an' plains for us to have huts without them humans to bother us."

Her face sank a little, mumbling a cute apology the moment she was finished. "No..um..ah..." She bit her lips with her lower orc teeth, trying to find the word. Seeing her squirm in her bulky self was too much for Anon. It was both cute and pity-invoking.

"Offense?"

"Yeh, that." Ghorza blushed and smiled at him. "I have to carry this to camp soon. That and deer I bagged."

They looked at each other at her awkward sentence, as if expecting to part. Anon broke the silence:

"I hunt here most of the time, and kill shadow imps when I see them."

Ghorza smiled, her lips revealing sharp, but adorable little tusks jutting amongst her pearly white teeth.

"I guess I'll see you soon!"

With that, the she-orc turned around, carrying her prey animals as if they weighed nothing.

Anon swallowed, looking at her as she left. Soon, he had to return home as well; the forests were not safe after midnight. Yet, he could not take his eyes off the orcish girl. Although she was a different species, her build being muscular per her race's nature, Anon couldn't help but notice her beauty again, every inch of her muscular but well-sculpted form increasing his heartbeat. And as she disappeared behind the treeline, the flimsy furs hid little from his eyes, especially below her waist.

Her body in his mind, Anon slowly turned around and went home.

*-*-*-*

She was skipping as she entered the orc camp.

"Hey, Ghorza!"

"Hey, Ros."

The Orc girl's steps were practically skipping even as she carried a huge smoked boar and a deer over her shoulders. The Leanan Sidhe grinned as she watched her, busy with her latest painting of the volcanic valley full of orcs and natural geysers. Everywhere, large green monstergirls were busy cleaning their prey animals or smithing tools in their nomadic ovens, orcling daughters learning from their parents.

The Leanan-Sidhe were a monstergirl species that traveled from place to place to promote arts and news. Looking like frail elves with diaphanous wings and flowers, they'd mooch off other monster settlements and liberal human towns for accommodation(and sex in case of humans), paying with arts, crafts, and stories. Ros had been staying with the orc tribe for a few months, availing herself of their food; the tribe didn' keep any men, namely human men for sex and reproduction for a long time, content on living in peace after the last war. The last children were several years old, necessitating another raid on humans or trade with dark elves for human slave men to lay with the orc women. She would eventually leave but had decided to linger a while before traveling westwards to the reformed Human Federation with laxer monster laws.

Ros was a very dark-skinned art-oriented fairy with a huge crown of curly, kinky hair which was adorned with flowers and rose like a black, curly woolen ball around her cute face, her pointy ears comically sticking out of each side, owing to her father's heritage when he met her a century ago in Limpopo, a city in the southern continent. She wore a mostly white robe with many southern golden designs and a mix of ethnic garments' patterns thrown in for good measure. Ros found the rustic, simple life of these relatively mild orcish clan relaxing, and bartered her services for art and garments, but also handicrafts made from stone, and especially oil paintings.

Her pearly teeth shone like Godsilver, the fairy leaned and whispered in the orc's ear in a dash of her fluttering, magical wings.

"So who is he?"

"EEP!"

The cute orc giantess squeaked in surprise and almost stumbled, flailing in panic and making the faerie laugh out loud and slap her knees. Grunting, Ghorza picked herself up, hanging the boar to the communal hunting racks and slinging the deer over a meat hook without any effort, patting her strong, but graceful green hands.

"Don't startle me like that, Ros!"

The Leanan Sidhe smiled.

"You make it so obvious, heck, I almost heard you humming!"

The young orc snorted angrily, her feet shuffling as she hung her day's tally to the hunting racks, soon to be taken off and cut up to be cooked by the tribe in a feast. Her face was one of frustration and annoyance when she stared at Ros. The cheeky fairy had found out and would surely tell her mother who would badger her about "finally getting a grandchild" and endlessly parade her new conquest to every other orc matron. Ghorza grunted in anger, scowling:

"Ros, don't you tell anything to mom! I just met him, he'll forget me tomorrow, probably..." She squirmed as she went on cleaning her hunting tools and polishing her weapons. "Besides... I'm an orc."

The poor thing's face was sinking from sorrow, her green, beautiful, muscular orcish body almost shrunk from sadness. Ros was beside her, buzzing around her like a butterfly.

"And?" She rolled her head to the side, touching Ghorza's enormously muscular shoulder. Her hand wasn't even a third of the cute orc giantess's delicate, but massive own. "You are a beautiful young girl and it's only natural!"

Ghorza shrugged, cleaning the deer and skinning it with a gigantic knife that would look more like a short sword in Anon's hands, the steel blade shearing through the hard hide. "We are orks, human knights attack us, and adventurers think they can capture us for ransom, or chase us off human towns. We don't stay much in Dark Elves like to scam us to slavery because we are bigger and stronger, and they make up rules about some money fines we can't pay."

"And how was this human boy?" Ros smiled, somersaulting gracefully with her fairy wings and landing on her workbench, resuming her painting. "Young human boys aren't like that anymore, it's the old guard. You should meet him again! Was he hunting like you?"

Ghorza nodded. "I'm just an orc, a "barbarian" humans call me... He probably thinks I'm a huge freak."

That made Ros raise her eyebrows. The way she spoke and sat, the huge orc girl looked almost shrunken.

"Why would you say that? Your mother had all the orcish bulk and she still took a human man. Besides, if he was disturbed by your orcish appearance, surely he would avoid you, right?"

"Yeah, well, he was a sex slave and she eventually sent him home. Said he was too soft for her liking. Mom doesn't like small men."

Ros tilted her head.

"Except when...you know..."

"She had you!" Ros grinned, putting a small crown of flowers on Ghorza's head as she was hunched over the deer. "Lighten up, girl! I'm pretty much sure you'll get along if you meet him again tomorrow!"

The huge orc girl sighed, looking at the ground.

Maybe...

*-*-*-*

Anon was conflicted.

She was cute. She was huge, almost two feet taller, and awkward. But most importantly, she was an orc. A monster.

They had hunted together, ate together, and they even killed several shadow imps, small, genderless, pitch-black monsters that kept popping up in remote areas of the world, remnants of the last Demon War. Ghorza's unbelievable strength and bow had skewered them.

The horrid creatures had fallen in crimson puffs of blood, the stunned Anon not even managing to get a swing at the things; Ghorza had simply fired an arrow at each imp and blew them apart.

Anon only had to stuff the blood-red colored, crystallized remains into pouches, and cash them in back in his hometown.

"Thank you!"

He sold what little alchemical reagents he had collected from the forest, as well as the pheasants he had shot. The general storekeeper, a middle-aged woman just took the pheasants he bagged and paid him.

The lifeless fat birds and the alchemical Shadow Imp remains, as well as the mushrooms made decent silver.

Sleeping in his peasant's hut inherited from his long-dead family, Anon slept peacefully, part-time hunter, part-time survivalist, part-time itinerant worker.

That orc... his mind was full of her.

Ghorza.

Anon could not deny that she was attractive, even though she was strangely ripped with muscles that would put the strongest knights to shame. He could not deny her beauty, her interest, and her strange, naive, beastly innocence coupled with her titanic strength. She was an incredible creature, almost smiting his mind at first sight. The feeling he felt by that was strange; he doubted it was love.

But it was a heavy feeling of interest coupled with lust. After all, monster females were all-female for two centuries, several sentient races whose features had become more feminine to human eyes over time. The reason was the "Demon Energy", the Succubus Empress Agrat's worldwide enchantment had changed every sentient species outside of humanity.

Tossing and turning, the young man hoped he'd bump into her again. She was strangely alluring, a combination of incredible strength and shy femininity.

Sleep came difficult.