Taken by the Aliens Ch. 01

Story Info
A meek book store employee is taken by an unknown force.
1.7k words
4.09
14.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

You enter the front door at the bookstore, Books & News, kicking the newspapers in the front door and quickly deactivating the alarm. It's a rainy, gloamy day and you decided to forego the umbrella and relish in the warm rain, eerily dark from the thick clouds overhead.

Odd, you think, that you're the first person in.

You dump the newspapers at the front desk and head downstairs to begin cash.

Turning on a few lights, you set about unlocking the safe. No sooner than you hear the 'click' of the safe unlocking, you think you hear something in the basement with you.

You didn't hear anyone else come in - your ears strain to pick up any other sounds.

Nothing.

The alarm was on when you came in. You move quietly to the bottom of the stairs and look down the hall to the front of the store.

Darkness greets you - you hadn't gotten around to turning on the rest of the basement lights when you got downstairs. Letting out a sigh, you start to turn back to the safe when you're certain you saw something move in the gloom.

"Hello?" You call out, taking a step towards the darkness.

The stillness that greets you is so forced, you're certain that there's someone - or something - there, trying it's hardest to remain still. The air around you feels close - whether its from the rain outside or the tension in the air in the basement you're not sure.

"Hey!" You move towards the dark doorway and reach for the lightswitch. As you switch it on, the fluorescent lights flicker to life.

The boxes and newspapers are in disarray, but otherwise nothing looks amiss. You scan the area and take a step further into the room, ducking your head to avoid the low ducts.

You're still certain you saw something. Moving slowly, as quietly as you're able, you carefully move towards the front of the store.

Then, suddenly, you hear a crash behind you. As you turn around to see what it was, you feel something grab you by the leg and pull you hard. You hit the ground, and feel yourself being pulled into the darkness. The lights in the basement go dark. You scream.

**

Slowly, your head begins to clear as you regain consciousness. You're not sure how long you've been out for - you don't even remember being knocked out. You open your eyes slowly, only to realise that there's nothing to see. You're in a completely dark room. Trying to remain calm, you look around, looking for light, for anything to help you figure out where you are. You try to get to your feet, but discover that you're being restrained at the waist - something is holding you down, though your arms and legs are free. You also realise that you're completely naked.

Struggling for a moment, panic sets in and you let out a scream.

The scream reverberates around the room and you get the feeling that the room you're in is quite large. You also have the strange sensation of many eyes on you, not far away.

Suddenly a spotlight turns on directly over head - illuminating your immediate surroundings, but keeping everything beyond it's perimeter in pitch blackness.

You take a moment to take in what you can - you're on your back on a solid, black table that's tilted up slightly so your head is elevated, with a metal restraint across your waist, keeping you firmly in place. The light above you is blinding to stare at so you refocus your attention outwards. The floor is a matte grey - completely featureless. There is a table not far from you - but out of reach - with what look like medical instruments, but not like any you've ever seen before.

Seconds pass slowly, when out of the darkness something slithers towards you. Like a snake, but more prehensile, it moves slowly towards the foot of the table. You lose sight of it and you try to peer over the restraint but it's no use. Soon, though, you don't need to feel it to know where it is. Something is touching your foot, gently, as though it's nuzzling it, smelling it. You feel it snaking it's way up your leg, wrapping slowly around your calf and upwards. Your heart pounds in your chest as this.. thing.. winds its way up your leg, now just past your knee and up your thigh. It pauses and you find that you've stopped breathing - wrapt in anticipation for it's next move.

You don't have to wait long - the tentacle moves up your thigh a little further and slowly begins probing your cunt - gently caressing your labia, teasing you. You almost feel like it's licking you, your getting wet - fear mixed with excitement and danger. You sit up as much as you're able to get a look at what its doing when you see not one, but two move tentacles emerging from the darkness towards you. One of them snakes up your leg like the other one, slowly wrapping itself around your leg until it the tip of it is rubbing gently against your vagina, the two of them working in tandem. The third you've lost track of. Until you feel it push it's way against your cunt, and forcefully push it's way in.

You let out a cry or pleasure or pain, you're not sure which - the tentacle isn't large, but you feel it filling you up, pushing itself in as deeply as it can go. You squirm and fight against it, until the two tentacles wrapped around your legs stiffen suddenly and stretch your legs open. The tentacle in your pussy begins to slide in and out more easily, and quickens its thrusts.

Your hands grip the edge of the table as ecstasy begins to take hold of your body - you feel an orgasm building even as you feel two move tentacles move up and take hold of your wrists and wrap themselves tightly around them. You feel your arms pulled back and you arch your back and let out a loud, low moaning orgasm. The tentacle in your cunt retreats, and you find yourself held still for a moment as you lose yourself temporarily in reverie.

Your rest is short lived, though. You soon feel your pussy prodded again, this time by two smaller tentacles. They tease the outside of your pussy for a few moments before plunging in - rubbing against each other inside you, changing their rhythms and creating new sensations inside you. You feel like they enjoy rubbing against each other almost as much as they love sliding in and out of you. Lost in pleasure, you almost don't notice several other tentacles now joining in - two have wrapped themselves tightly around your breasts, and one of them pinches your nipple. Hard. You bite your lip and feel another orgasm building inside you.

You're on the brink of another orgasm when you feel another tentacle push itself against your asshole. You barely have time to cry out before it's slipped its way in there. You can feel it pushing against the other two tentacles in your cunt - their pace quickens and you can't hold on any longer. You scream an orgasm and your body begins to shake. Your upper body is writhing and your arch your back as hot waves of pleasure crash over you.

The tentacles slow down, but don't withdraw - You notice another, larger tentacle now wrap itself around your waist and back under the table and around again - it slowly tightens until it's holding your upper body down - the smaller tentacles still toying with your breasts. From above, you see now a tentacle coming down near your face. It doesn't take long for you to realise what it's going to do, it's tapered end moving slowly towards your mouth. You turn your head away and fight - the tentacle around your waist responds by applying just a little pressure, and the ones around your wrists pull themselves taut. You twist your head around the other way and suddenly you feel another tentacle wrap itself tightly around your neck. You begin to choke and realise you can't win - the tentacle around your neck loosens and just as it does the other tentacle plunges into your mouth and begins fucking it aggressively, pushing against the back of your throat and threatening to gag you.

The tentacles in your cunt and ass begin moving again more rapidly. Your stop resisting, and the tentacles around your legs and arms loosen a little. Resigned to whatever fate this is, you let the tentacles do what they will with you. Before long, you feel the two tentacles in your cunt begin to move more frantically, desperately - they stiffen inside you and you feel a hot rush of something spurt deep inside your pussy. The tentacle invading your asshole makes two last, heroic thrusts and likewise fills your ass with hot, alien cum. The one in your mouth writhes frantically, pushing deeper down your throat, threatening to suffocate you as it releases it's semen down your throat before becoming limp and withdrawing. There seems to be a collective sigh from the room, before the mood changes suddenly.

The tentacles restraining you tighten again, and the 4 tentacles that had been violating you slither back into the darkness. Before you looms a larger tentacle, thicker and broader than the others by far. The tentacles restraining you seem to quiver with anticipation - or fear. The thick tentacle slides its way up your body and rests proudly between your breasts. The smaller tentacles that had been teasing your tits now push them together as this giant tentacle titfucks you, its massive head brushing against your lips. Before long, it too begins to thrust more quickly and shoots alien semen all over your chest. The tentacles holding you loosen and release, and the large tentacle slides off your body and slithers back into the darkness, leaving a trail of cum behind it. The room goes dark again, and you lose sense of time and place.

**

And reawaken on the floor of the Books & News basement.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers