Taken by the Aliens Ch. 02

Story Info
She thought she was free... she was wrong.
2.1k words
4.31
10.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

You reawaken on the floor of the Books & News basement.

Was it just a dream? You look around - the basement is exactly as you left it. You don't feel any different - except for a small lump on your head. Maybe you fainted? You check the time on your cellphone - 9:35. You're not sure but you're pretty sure that that's almost exactly when you would have gotten down here. You think of the security cameras but remember that they don't look at this part of the store - why keep an eye on a weird part of the basement? All the interesting stuff would have happened at the doors or the main floor - hell, even the area where the safe is has a camera on it.

You rub your head and peer into the corners of the room, just to satisfy your own... fear? Curiosity?

As you suspected: nothing.

You go to the bathroom to have a look at yourself in the mirror. Your hair is just how you had it - loose bun, nothing fancy. Keeps it as professional as the bookstore needs it and is out of your way. Your clothes aren't torn. Nothing is any different than it should be. But the memories linger. It felt real. Terrifying and real.

You hear something upstairs. Still on edge you creep to the bottom of the stairs and look up.

"Hello?" you call out. There's a savage-looking ice-chopper down here that you find yourself eyeing.

"Hello?" You hear back. Fucking Andrew.

"Hey sorry I'm late. You ok? You look a little..."

"A little what?" You sound tense.

"Off? Usually I beat you in, ha."

"No, I'm fine. Hey, do you mind doing cash down here? I don't think I'm in the right head-space for it today."

"Yeah that's fine." Andrew hung his jacket and went over to the safe. Everything is fine, you think, this is fine.

There's a satisfying 'click' and Andrew pops the safe door open. Its only now you realize you've been standing here watching him open it like a crazy person.

"You sure you're ok?" he ventures, taking out the cash drawer.

You sigh. Andrew has always been so nice to you. Nice isn't the right word. Andrew has always been into you, but has never made a move. Here you are, staring at him, and you can tell, you know all he wants to do is help you.

"Actually," you say. "Can you do something for me? When I got here I thought, this is going to sound crazy, I thought I heard something in the room over by the furnace? It was probably nothing it just freaked me out a little bit. It happened right before you got here."

"Yeah sure thing, don't even worry about it. You deactivated the alarm when you came in right? So no one could be in here overnight without setting it off."

"I guess."

Andrew ducks to avoid hitting his head on the ducts.

"They really didn't bother cleaning up down here last night," Andrew jokes, looking at the mess of boxes.

You don't say anything.

"Did you hear that?" You say, moving closer to Andrew.

"I didn't hear anything," Andrew says, looking into the half-darkness. "But... did you see something move back there?"

Fuck. Fucking fuck fuck.

"Hey I'm just going to get my phone out and shine some light -"

You know that he said "In there" - you can hear it. You saw him do it. Why can't you move?

***

Then it hits you. You're back. There.

You open your eyes with nothing to see. Inky darkness - not like what you see, or don't see, when the lights are out. Not anything natural. It's like the opposite of light. Like someone blinding you with absence. This is familiar. The nakedness. The darkness.

You scream.

Then - a light! Not above you like last time. To your left. Distance is hard to gauge but 6 meters? Less? It's Andrew. He's on a table, stripped naked, unconscious. In another setting you'd be happy to see him like this. You did always think he was cute from a distance, even if he never did anything, never made a move, never told you he liked you. You don't know why you're mind is going to these places.

Something moves between you and the light - the form is indistinct, inhuman. Shuffling? Oozing? The right adjectives escape you. Then, it's passed. You strain your eyes and see, creeping in from the edge of the light, several long, thin tentacles. They're moving, almost cautiously, towards Andrew. Now they're rising up, coiling around his ankles, his wrists. Others are moving up towards his arms and shoulders. One wraps itself around his neck.

You scream again.

Andrew wakes with a start. He struggles, but for nothing. He's bound fast. He opens his mouth to cry out and one of the tentacles rushes in, filling his mouth. You see it work its way deeper and deeper down his throat, before sliding out, then back in, falling into an alien rhythm.

You see another, larger tentacle, creeping up, slithering, slowly. It looks different than others, girthier. As though sensing your thoughts it turns and... looks at you? The end of it isn't a tapered point like the others - it seems to have an orifice of some kind.

Two other tentacles slide up onto Andrew's body - one, a small, nimble looking one, wraps itself around the base of Andrew's cock and starts stroking it. Up and down. You see it start to stiffen, then get hard. Andrew's eyes are wide - you feel like he's fighting arousal but can't help himself, just like you couldn't. The other one disappears between his legs. Though gagging on a tentacle you hear Andrew make a sound of protest as the tentacle pushes its way into his ass and slowly starts massaging him on the inside.

As though taking it's queue, the larger, thick, tentacle plunges onto Andrew's erect cock, swallowing it. Andrew's eyes roll back in his head - you can't imagine what they're doing to him - you see the tentacle undulate, as though internal muscles within it were contracting, writhing, milking Andrew's cock.

Suddenly, the spotlight was back on. You could see your body, illuminated. The darkness surrounding you still impermeable and perfect. And, just as before, you see several tentacles slithering towards you. More boldly than the first time. You feel one, then another, coiling up your ankle, to your calf, stopping just below the knee, two more taking your wrists. You know not to fight - you can't fight, you can't win.

The tentacles tighten, and pull your legs open, exposing you to them. You feel your cunt quiver in anticipation - you're already dripping wet remembering what they did to you before. When? Time has lost all meaning. Even though you feel super aroused with the memory of your violation you try your best to keep them out. The one on your left leg coils itself upwards, closer to your pussy. It rubs gently against it, as though it were kissing you, kissing your labia, your clit. You feel your body begin to surrender, to betray you.

You're so wet it slides in so easily you feel like your pussy welcomed it. You squeeze it as it fills you up, its almost as though it's expanding inside you. It pushes in and out of you, making a wet squelching sound. It's joined by two or three - you can't tell exactly, everything feels good - more smaller tentacles which tease your clit - it feels like they have small suction cups on the ends of them and they take turns kissing your clit, licking it, making it wet with their ooze. You moan as a second tentacle worms its way in your pussy, coiling around the first one, massing it, while rubbing you in ways that make you want to cum.

You feel the presence of more of these things around you - you know you're being watched, possibly by dozens, if not hundreds, of these creatures. You arch your back as you feel your pussy get flooded with alien fluids, you feel it gushing out of you, and it feels so good you let yourself go. You start to cum, and a low, animal moan escapes your throat. The aliens don't let up, and you start to shake. Through the haze of pleasure you look at Andrew - his mouth is full of alien tentacle - it goes so deep you can see it in his throat. The way the tentacle that had enveloped his cock swells and pulses it looks to you as though it's swallowing, big, gulping mouthfuls.

You're shaken back to your own reality as you feel something tighten around your throat, distracting just enough that you don't notice something pressing against your asshole before it's too late. You give a sharp cry as you're penetrated, violated, again, by these creatures. You feel the one in your ass and your pussy find a kind of rhythm - one thrusts in while the other withdraws. You remember the time you had those two college boys at the same time - how they took turns fucking you until you were all spent. You wish they'd been this coordinated, but by no means were their cocks this thick, nor were they generous lovers.

The tentacles in your pussy and ass fill you up. You feel your ass stretched as it swells inside you; you feel like something is going to burst. Suddenly, you're filled with an incredible, hot, wet heat as they both ejaculate. You feel their hot fluids pouring out of you, and even still, they continue to thrust and writhe inside you.

You look at Andrew again - he's just laying there now on the table. Alien ooze covers his body - his cock is limp, and he's head has lolled to the side - you feel like he's looking at you but without seeing. You worry that the aliens fucked him to death. You fear they're going to do the same thing to you.

They don't give you time to worry, however. You see two more, smaller tentacles slithering up your body - they coil around your breasts fleetingly, moving up further. One pushes its way into your mouth, then the other. You gag a little, but you surrender to them. They push against the back of your throat, then you feel one slip down, past, further. You struggle, you can't breathe. The tentacles on your wrists, legs and throat pull taught, holding you still. Your vision fades, even as you feel the tentacle start to cum down your throat. But it feels different - less liquid, more like... it fades to black.

You awaken. You're head feels clear, but you somehow feel remote. You blink in the light and see Andrew. On top of you.

You kiss him, or he kisses you, you're not sure. He definitely kisses you, because you're not trying to kiss him. But your lips meet and it's like fire. You feel his hands on you, touching you, his cock throbbing inside you as he thrusts in and out. You feel your legs wrap around him, your fingers raking his back. You hear yourself moan, but it's like you're watching it on a screen. You're present, you feel it, you want to cry out with yourself in pleasure. You feel him inside you, but there's something else with him. You will yourself to notice something else, to look where your eyes aren't looking.

You see it just then, or rather them, or whatever it is. You're still under a spotlight. You're still not back. Whatever is happening is beyond your control - they've taken over your body. You see a myriad of tentacles just within the circle of light. They seem to be getting closer, itching, quivering with expectation. You feel Andrew inside you - he takes your wrists and puts them together, holding them over your head, except he's not holding them - it's like his hand but not his hand. You feel something else, too, in your cunt with his cock, then you feel a tentacle, small and supple, circling your asshole, teasing it.

You look over Andrew's shoulder and see several more making their approach - some towards you, others, you see, sliding in easily to Andrew's ass, then sliding into yours. You can't distinguish what's your body or his anymore, your senses begin to overload. Tentacles envelop the two of you, coiling on you, entering everywhere, overwhelming you with sensations. Your cunt, ass, mouth, tightening on your legs, arms, neck, around your body and Andrew's - and then all at once, an incredible flood of feeling, as though you, Andrew, 'they', collectively cum together. Your vision grows dim, faint, sensations indistinct and distant.

And reawaken on the floor of the Books & News basement.

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers