Taken by the Amazons Ch. 02

Story Info
David and Liz are coping with new parts and new instincts.
5.8k words
4.71
20.6k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

There were a few moments that stood out, nothing solid. Fleeting impressions, a constant need to satisfy themselves. Their Amazon was there, stroking her cock as she watched the couple, saying long streams of the Amazonian, her blond hair matted to her body... both of them wrestling for who would be on top, their victory devolving into more sex... it seemed like it would never end, the two refueling from the Amazon, instantly ready again... Stumbling to the bucket that was their bathroom, trying to figure out how to walk... Daniel, blood running down his leg, new hole opening behind his balls, the three of them slowly probing it... Elizabeth and Daniel recovering, still not stated, laying together, gently sucking the other's length...

But it eventually ended.

***

Elizabeth slowly awoke in the early dawn light, sore, exhausted, and absolutely satisfied. She rolled over, ready to hug her lover and maybe enjoy his tender ministrations, and ran into several surprising obstacles.

The first was that she was sunk a few inches into thick mud. The second was a sudden shift in weight.

She blinked her way awaken, reaching over to David, and gently grasping his arm. It twitched, throbbing against her grip. Daniel groaned and woke up, stretching, joints popping.

"Ugh... I don't think my balls can do another round. Sorry honey." He said, opening his eyes and looking at her, smiling.

She was blinking in shock, as the forearm thick member stood proudly, bobbing in time with Daniel's heart beat.

His smile turned to shock, staring at her changed visage, and he sat up, grunting as his chest plowed into his new member.

"What the hell?" He said, looking down. Then their Amazon spoke.

"Good you're awake. I was getting ready to wake you two up anyway. We have a fairly short journey ahead of us, but it'll take some time for you to get used to your new bodies."

The suddenly articulate Amazon shocked the couple, and they focused on her. It was easier than focusing on themselves, for a start.

"What the hell happened to us?" Elizabeth demanded, getting to her feet, stumbling as her balance shifted again.

The Amazon laughed, then looked at them surprised. "You two must know that Amazon fluids have effects on humans? You seemed to enjoy the haze often enough."

Daniel said "I thought... that was a myth. What did you do to us?"

"Well... I was supposed to turn you into a" Her voice shifted, the language becoming unintelligible. "But you two managed to stop that from happening. It looks like you're both becoming Amazons, almost unheard of."

"What did you say? Why can I understand you?" Elizabeth asked.

"I said" the same syllables. "It's... a servant, one not fit to breed. As warriors, they'll tend to your whims and relieve you if you desire." The Amazon said, walking into the stockade, speculatively looking the couple up and down. "As for why you can understand me... the [unintelligible], erm... the first stage in becoming an Amazon means your mind becomes younger, more open. You lose some skills and can learn others more rapidly. Amazonian, for example. Oh, and I'm Sin."

The Amazon smiled, enjoying what she saw.

They'd both become a bit darker in skin tone, though were still extremely pale compared to what she was used to. Their hair was a bit longer, though not nearly long enough for the hairstyles that most Amazons tended to prefer. She expected that would change as their changes progressed. Not many kept their original skin color, and even fewer didn't grow hair at least thumbsbreath a week.

That said, minor color changes didn't really matter compared to the rest. They were both coming along well. Still awkwardly gangly, their muscles and curves still not filling out their taller frames, but that was already starting to show potential. Daniel had the most catching up, still a foot short, while Liz had at most half that to go. They'd both lost most of their body hair, highlighting their toned frames. Abs coming in nicely, strong thighs and calves, giving them both pert, muscular rears. Arms needed training up, she could still wrap her hand most of the way around them. Good for leverage though. Daniel's chest was sporting a decent handful, while Liz's were approaching her own, both capped with sensitive nipples that were hard in the morning chill. Daniel's hips were wider, while his waist was slightly tucked in, giving him the beginnings of a proper hourglass figure, while Elizabeth's was enough for a loincloth and weapon sheath to properly rest on.

Sin mused to herself if their exposure to each other was what was making them respond so well. It was rare to get captives this far along this quickly... then again, that was what the raid leader was annoyed about, losing a couple days to finish the first stage with these two.

The other big difference was their crotches. Daniel was nearly formed, his heavy sheath was present, his new fist sized balls proudly framed by his thighs. Of course, that didn't attract her attention nearly as much as his new throbbing Amazonhood.

It was a single solid tan, a shade or two darker than her own skin, easily as thick as his wrist, extending most of the way up his chest. The head was flat, and flared when about to cum, helping him push it deeper into the eager womb it was about to fertilize. Maybe a little thinner and shorter than most Amazons, it would still be a very potent tool, she could tell as the taste became more... hard to describe it as anything except virile, over the last few days. In the middle was a thick ring that was more sensitive than the rest of the cock.

Not visible now, but easily remembered, was his truly new sex. Between his legs was probably the biggest change to his body, a black slit, engorged and constantly slick, promising that it would soon be able to take an Amazon's cock with relative ease. The womb beyond wasn't fertile yet, Sin would have noticed the scent if it was, but that should change over the next month. Her own cock started awakening at the thought of Daniel, heavy with their young. She doubted he would be able to beat her, regardless of how he managed to win, twice. Amazons didn't fight that way. The human fingernail sized clit was out of place compared to the equine-like parts surrounding it, but it just made fucking that much more enjoyable.

Liz and Daniel were inspecting themselves and each other, Daniel's new cock beading with pre at Liz's scent, while Liz felt her first erection, as her still developing cock rapidly hardened, pointing straight out in front of her. It was about twice human sized, maybe two hands, but was hyperactive with the crabapple sized balls dangling underneath. Her sheath was undeveloped, most of the cock dangled out the few times Sin had seen it totally soft. Still, it was almost a miniature version of Daniel's. Ring, flat head, and flare. Just darker and with more promise.

Her slit started dripping, the thumb sized clit engorging and pressing into her balls, causing Liz to moan and tense, putting pressure on her hypersensitive organs. "Fuck... does it always feel this good?" she asked, glancing at Sin, her hands pressing down on her groin. Daniel inhaled deeply, and he groaned, as his cock spurted, and the pre started running down the massive shaft, giving him an easy source of lube.

Sin's cock rapidly reached full hardness, dripping just like Daniel. She couldn't ignore Liz's fertile scent any more than he could, though she had a bit more experience at self control. And months more of abandoning herself to her libido and burying her cock in whatever hole was available. Self control barely won out.

"No, it gets so much better." Sin grinned. "You two won't be able to go an hour without wanting to fuck your slaves."

That startled the couple out of their impending orgy. "Slaves?!" Elizabeth managed, looking at the Amazon in horror.

Sin rolled her eyes. "Slaves isn't the right word. They're... willing breeders? That works." She groaned at their blank stares "The more submissive you are, the more of a breeder you become. The more dominant you are, the greater a brave you are." She looked at herself and chuckled. "I think if you two hadn't knocked me on my ass, with how much we've fucked, I would grown another inch. Looks like I'm about the same though. Either way, they love it. The haze, the straps, being filled in every hole until they can't move. Most of them demand being called slaves. Makes them cream themselves."

"So... that's why the rest of the town was getting smaller and more..."

"Fuckable? Just about. Usually you get one or two on these raids who have the balls to become an Amazon by dominating their cellmate. Thought that was going to be you." Sin nodded at Liz. "But then you two got the jump on me." Liz and Daniel looked at each other in terror.

"So, we're going to need to take slaves?" Daniel finally managed, wincing over the word.

"You'll be given a few, usually more experienced ones who have been properly broken in." Sin said, confused.

"Are we going to be able to stay together?"

"Why would you want to? Taking a cock just shows you're the weaker one." Sin said, nonplussed, as Daniel and Liz held each other's hands, then winced as their much harder grips nearly crushed a bone or two. "You need to train to get the a warrior's skin and bones. Careful with your new strength until you get used to it." Sin admonished, as her cock wilted, the mood totally ruined.

"Alright, we need to catch up with the rest of the raiding party. We'll start out slow, give you two some time to adjust. They only have three days on us, at a slave's best pace, and we should catch up with them by evening." Sin said, unconcerned, grabbing a leg and pulling, loosening up her thigh.

Daniel and Liz stared into each other's eyes, then hugged tightly, nodding to each other. "What if we don't want to go?" Daniel said, dropping into a fighter's crouch.

Sin laughed. "Then you'll die. You think marshaling a village through the countryside doesn't leave behind a trail? The local militia has been frantically following you for nearly a week. It's just been the raiding parties that have slowed them down enough that you could finish changing. But, feel free to run off into the countryside. I'm sure that you can harvest enough food to feed five human, each, and if you neuter yourselves." She grabbed her balls, shoving them forward. "These don't stop producing for anything, and you won't believe how much it takes to keep your new spears going. And I doubt that you'll be let into any human settlements." She barked out a harsh laugh, almost as if she was speaking from experience.

Daniel glanced at Liz, and slumped his shoulders. "... I think we need to go with them." He said, defeated.

Sin shrugged, and started jogging. "Your choice!" She called back, running towards the river.

Liz and Daniel hugged again. "We'll make it through this." Daniel promised.

"How?"

"Hey, we fucked an Amazon into submission. That's like..."

"The time you cleaned out the tavern with those marked cards?"

Daniel laughed, a bit ruefully. "Thanks again for holding up that mirror. I thought it went really well with your dress."

"Only thing that got you through that last round."

"We got this." He said, putting his forehead against his wife's, the familiar feeling of standing on tip toes to do it suddenly suffusing his brain.

She pressed back. "We got this."

They let go and started jogging.

***

They continued to the south, generally following the river, their sheaths keeping things mostly in place, as the miles disappeared underneath them with astonishing speed.

"I feel like a horse!" Daniel called out, enjoying the sensation of just running, being free, completely different from how they'd spent the last... honestly, it felt like a lifetime.

"You look like a horse!" Liz called back, enjoying her husband's new body as she took up the rear, the two of them following Sin, who really was just following the massive trail left by the villagers and their herders. After the first ten minutes or so, their bodies had adapted to the run, easily keeping them breathing easy despite the speed, and toughening their feet until they could run over jagged rocks without really noticing it. Of course, the massive boobs were an issue, and Sin had handed over her spare loincloth to keep everything in place for Elizabeth. Daniel just made due, occasionally reverting to being a teenager and muttering "bouncy bouncy bouncy" under his breath.

They were mostly passing the time with stupid in-jokes and references, as Sin increasingly looked forward to when enough testosterone flooded their bodies that they'd finally fight for dominance and stop being so cute. Hours, and a significantly decreased amount of sanity later, Sin called them to start slowing down, since they were catching up with the raiding party.

"Careful, your tendons and joints aren't strong enough to deal with just stopping. You need to slow down and come to a gradual stop." Sin told the couple, still running faster than a plow horse galloping.

"Is your dick really so small you need to show off how you can?" Liz asked.

Sin stopped suddenly, and both Daniel and Liz ran past her, picking up the pace a bit.

"That's a yes." Daniel said to Liz, hearing Sin try to catch up from behind the two of them. The two laughed, and started slowing down.

"No!" Sin said, indignantly and started slowing down with Liz and Daniel. Soon, they were going walking pace, and they started to smell other Amazons and... something new. Liz untied the spare loincloth, and offered it to Sin, who accepted it and shoved it inside a small bag strapped to her waist.

"I can't wait until my skin hardens." She complained to Daniel, dipping her fingers in the river and gently rubbing some of the salt off her sensitive nipples. Sin grinned, hefting her melons, her body too powerful to be bothered by something as trivial as momentum. Daniel grunted in agreement, then dove into the water, enjoying the sudden cold that covered his body, cooling down and washing hours of accumulated grime from his legs. After playing in there for a bit, they got back to tracking down the village.

They walked around a bend in the river and caught sight the crowd of either exhausted, dejected, terrified villagers or drugged happy villagers, with occasional Amazon guards. When they actually caught up, the villagers carefully did not look directly at Liz or Daniel, terrified about attracting attention, or too dazed to think about inviting it.

It seemed like the villagers had been changing over the last few days. Asses thicker, heights shorter, boobs bigger, and cocks tinier. Submissive fucksluts, ready for anyone to enjoy at will.

"So... is everyone an Amazon or a... that other thing?" Daniel asked Sin, looking away, feeling uncomfortable.

"What? How could you run a society on just warriors and sla- sex slaves? Most people are workers. They're still Amazons, but are about the height of humans, and about as strong." She harrumphed, and Daniel and Liz heard an undercurrent to the word human. It almost seemed to be related to weak, impotent, and a dozen other words that certainly weren't virtuous. "There's also the rulers, but it takes leading a Great Raid to progress to that honor."

The same brunette stalked over and glared at the trio. For the first time since Daniel and Liz woke up, they felt naked, and unconsciously twitched as their hands brushed their much more sensitive parts.

"Oh, Raid Leader, I was just telling the-"

"These are our new recruits?" The raid leader demanded. Daniel glanced over at Liz, hoping she could restrain herself.

"Were you expecting any others?" She asked, poisoned sweetness pouring from her mouth.

The raid leader stomped over, leaving centimeter deep depressions in the ground, and stood, hands on her hips, chest out, glaring down at Liz. Liz stared back up at her, arms folded over her substantial chest.

"Shopkeeper?" The raid leader asked.

Liz nodded proudly.

"Thought so. You'll do just fine. Fuck Sin's shit up." The raid leader glanced over at Daniel. "What did you do?"

"Erm, horsegroom, raid leader." Daniel said. She looked down at herself, her cock slowly extending, the blunt head and piercings clearly visible through the thin leather.

"And make sure he doesn't get eaten alive. That's probably the harder one." She said to Liz. Turning back to Daniel. "Good luck." She walked off. "Get them back to town, standard indoctrination. Report what happened, then report for punishment for spending more time fucking than doing your damn job." She ordered Sin.

"Now!?" Sin yelped.

"No, tomorrow, but you're on guard duty. You two, get some food, and... don't do anything stupid. Any questions?"

Daniel and Liz looked at each other. Daniel had been confused since the horsegroom response, but he shook his head based on Liz's glare.

They were quiet as they went over to the Amazon's tent circle, grabbing stew from a leather cauldron in the middle and gulping it down, then cleared an area of sticks and rocks, before laying down dry leaves. They curled up together, holding each other tightly.

"Is anyone looking?" Liz asked, and Daniel pulled her closer, kissing her on the cheek.

"No, the Amazons are guarding the prisoners." He said.

She breathed out, sudden shuttering sobs shaking her body. "Fuck... I can't believe we're going through this."

"I know."

"They were saying we couldn't be together."

"I know."

"And we'd need to..."

"I know."

"Is there anything you don't know?"

"Most of the details. Just like you. We'll make it through this." Daniel said, kissing her again. "We'll deal with it later. Worrying about the future... well, I'm sure I can figure out something to help there." He slowly began to run his hands up her back, playing along her shoulder blades and spine.

"Oh, that sounds so... so... nice..." She said, trailing off and slowly rolling onto her front.

Daniel straddled his wife's back, and began carefully working over her body. He started with her feet, his new muscles making the dragonhide tough skin easy going. Liz groaned as he started working out the knots and releasing lactic acid.

"I can feel the tension, what have you been doing? Running for days?" Daniel asked, running his practiced hands up her perfect legs. They were darker than before, tanned and rippling with understated muscle. He slowly massaged them, working out the knots, feeling their hidden strength. They were dense, resisting his efforts despite being entirely untensed, obviously much stronger than before. She laughed, eyes closed, luxuriating into the dry leaves.

He slowly worked his way up, worshiping her form, until he came to her pert ass. He paused for a fraction, then continued, working tension out of from around her tailbone, then slowly continued up. He couldn't help it, her curvy form underneath his capable hands, and he felt his new cock unsheathe, filling the air with a virile musk.

Liz inhaled deeply and shuttered. "You want to share that?"

"Not yet... let's keep this about you." He said, leaning down near her ear, kissing her on the neck. She groaned but nodded, grinding her hips into the ground.

Liz was slowly relaxing under her husband's efforts, her new parts hard and aching, her slit leaking. Everything about her body had felt geared towards sex, and it was finally awakening after however many miles run the three of them had gone through. It was hard to get out of her head, even as her husband tended to her. Normally... she was able to just blank out, relax, put off worries for tomorrow, no matter how seemingly dire. Now, her head felt like it was racing, just unable to let go of the various needs her body kept shoving up. She frotted against the ground, leaking, feeling uncomfortable.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12