All Comments on 'Taken by the Amazons Ch. 02'

by DracumSum

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story. good pacing. great kink. but shuddering is spelled with two D's not T's. shuttering means to place boards across windows or to close affixed shutters across them or any other opening or portal.

DracumSumDracumSumover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll try to remember that for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing them arrive at the amazon homeland and how their training to become proper amazons will change them further. If I have one minor complaint it’s that we haven’t really gotten a description of whether daniel's face is changing to be more feminine. Otherwise keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've really been enjoying this read! I for one hope they can keep together. They seem so sweet and cute and loving to each other. I think it would be a shame if they lost that for any reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the story and looking forward to more, but you should try and find an editor, or at least some proofreaders.

Shuddering, not shuttering, as already mentioned. You also mixed the pronouns a few times, like "his" and "hers". I guess you need to decide if they're still considered male and female or are they both now female Amazons?

I was a little confused by "He could feel the thrusting hitting his prostate...". Does that mean his newly-grown vagina contains his prostate for his penis above? As you know, the prostate is normally accessed through the butt, so I guess it's moved? Also, just curious, does that mean the Amazons (and his wife) also have a prostate in their vagina? Weird stuff, right?

Don't consider this comment as criticism, I'm enjoying the story. Just thought you'd appreciate the information and questions. Thanks for posting.

DracumSumDracumSumover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, sorry about the lack of editing. I tried to do it by myself, but... apparently didn't work. I'll reach out to someone I know for the next chapter.

Right now, Liz still identifies as female, Daniel identifies as male. That was the intent, and I apologize if I mixed that up. I think Amazonian would probably have different pronouns based on the social rank and position? Sort of similar to the Royal "we" but I don't want to start making up a language for this, and I definitely don't have the linguistics background to do it well.

Amazons have two fully complete sets of genitalia, including an extremely overproductive prostate, since that's what makes most of the fluid in cum. The g-spot in women "might" be nerves left over from where the prostate would have formed, so I decided to make it fully formed and extremely sensitive.

So, from front to back, it's cock, prostate, vagina, rectum.

I guess it moved in a sense? But I'm trying to tie it into real features.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Unfortunately didn't give a high score. Not badly written, quite the opposite, interesting themes but purely a matter of personal taste. The gender transition of Daniel just isn't my cup of tea. I do appreciate that you have him still identify as male despite the changes and Liz still identifies as female, seems like a lot of stories have someone switch gender physically and suddenly got "imma a girl/guy now". Can't please everyone unfortunately, sorry.

DracumSumDracumSumover 2 years agoAuthor

Is there something you would have preferred I had done instead? Is it strictly that it's both mti and fti?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will we see part 3 eventually? I'd just like to know if this series is canned or not.

DracumSumDracumSumover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm currently editing part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous