Taken by the Amazons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel was trying to ignore his body's demands, focusing on Liz, trying to use her as his rock. He'd gotten pretty good at just ignoring anything that was wrong, but... what normally helped the two of them calm down... didn't seem to be working. Liz was grunting, her muscles spasming at his touch.

"Are you alright?" He finally asked.

Liz felt like her skin was crawling. She couldn't figure out why, just that... she didn't like being touched like that. Like someone could touch her while she was vulnerable. She started feeling hot, anger rapidly boiling up from nowhere. She shifted. "No." She spat, surprising herself. "I feel... weird."

Daniel stood up, giving her space, making the feeling more acute. She rolled over, and got to her feet, staring at him warily, slowly shaking her head. The thoughts poured forward, overwhelming her defenses.

Liz stared at the malformed Amazon, eyes narrowed, cock demanding to be buried in something. She crouched, moving forward slowly, eyes fixed on theirs, ready to pounce as soon as they were within grabbing range.

Daniel watched Liz get up and get into an aggressive hunting crouch, ready to attack, his own instincts screaming at him to do the same. He calmly overruled them. Plenty of practice in the militia, working as a stablehand, occasionally acting as a guide on the hunting trips, he knew that instincts meant breaking and dying, getting kicked by a scared horse, or getting killed by hounds. That didn't mean he wasn't terrified, his wife was about to attack him, but he managed to keep his head.

Liz kept advancing, then lunged at Daniel. He reacted the same way he would if a drunk lunged at him in a bar, sidestep, and add enough force to send them to the ground with a tap. Liz grunted as she hit the floor and tensed, waiting for Daniel to jump on her back. After a moment, she got to her feet, the angry glare disappearing, replaced with a respectful wariness. She might have been taller and stronger, but she wasn't as practiced.

Liz's mind was pulsing red, and she was barely able to keep her thoughts in order. She knew what she was supposed to do, grab them, get them on the ground, and fuck them into submission. Keep doing it until they begged for a taste of her cock. Fighting back... that was just an insult, when she was clearly the one who was stronger. She shook her head and refocused, getting closer again.

Daniel slipped into a wary crouch, his fists close to his head, chin tucked in, his usual stance whenever something broke out outside work. The goal was to get the other person to the ground and keep them there. Rolling around with them only made sense if your mates could get to you in time. Heavy wooden buckets, horseshoes, timber spars, whatever else could be grabbed in time were good. A cosh or brass knuckles were even better. Anything that wasn't bladed when the constables arrived.

But... this wasn't like that. Daniel shook his head, trying to get back in control. He didn't want to hurt Liz, just...

Liz attacked again, rushing in, trying to grab him and throw him to the ground. He sidestepped again, unleashing a strong punch to her ribs with his right arm.

The shock of the hit sent a streak of pulsing red across Liz's mind, the pain mixed with a strange pleasure. She may have been hurt but... that didn't mean much. She was strong enough to take it, and hell, this was getting fun. She started walking towards Daniel, fists out, eagerly studying his form. She threw a punch, and he blocked it, bouncing off the outside of his forearm. With the other hand, he jabbed again, sending the same pain-pleasure. She gasped, and grinned. Having a little fight in her targets... suddenly, she could see why that appealed.

Daniel saw the grin, and his spirits soared. Playing was just practice fighting, after all. Tag, rough-house, whatever, it was just getting a kid ready for being an adult. Hell, that's why kittens jumped on everything. Because cats eventually learned when it was a good idea. Maybe he...

Liz attacked again, resorting to her instincts, realizing that Daniel was distracted. She managed to get one arm around him and brought him to the ground. She groped for his arms, trying to get leverage. "Get out of this." She taunted, using her superior weight to try to pin him to the ground.

Daniel was a bit stunned but recovered quickly, she was trying to push her way onto his chest, and had one hand around his wrist. He twisted away, throwing her off, and broke her grip, a blast of pain ripping where her fingernails dug in. Still, he suddenly saw why she grinned, this was fun. He grinned back, laughing, as he lunged around, and got to her side.

Liz felt Daniel rip his way out of her hold, and heard his laugh. Then she felt them plow into her, toppling her from her knees onto her side, and then swing their legs over her. She started squirming, throwing punches, but he shrugged them off. The massive, still hard, stallionhood was in pressed against her face, its musk filling her world, as he leaned his weight through his forearm into the side of her head, stopping her from escaping, his other arm keeping up the punches on her ribs.

She felt trapped and knew she had to give up. She was at his mercy, and she needed to hope that he wouldn't take too much. She collapsed against the ground, relaxing entirely, her slit moistening, its sweet scent filling the air.

Daniel felt the urge to take her, to dominate and control her. Instead, he decided to take a chance.

He rolled off her and over, laying side by side.

"Fuck... that was fun." He said, panting.

She blinked, confused, and he was pretty sure he saw Liz returning.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She said, rolling over and looking at him frantically. "Did I hurt you?"

"No more than I hurt you. You back?"

"Oh... what the hell came over me?" She said, looking around and realizing what happened.

"Think Amazons are a bit more driven by urges. I guess I set something off when I was giving you that massage?"

Liz nodded. "It felt like... you were touching the wrong places."

"One of the priests said that Humans were ticklish because it taught kids not to let people near vulnerable spots. Maybe Amazons have the same thing?"

"Except it makes us want to fight instead?"

"Nothing wrong with a little sparring. It's what I did if all the horses were out of the stable and they didn't need me along. Helpful whenever someone decided that it would be easier just to steal the lot rather than raise their own."

"So... you're not mad?"

Daniel rolled over and looked her in the eyes. "Honey, we've been kidnapped by Amazons, then given basically new bodies with new parts and instincts. I'd be amazed if any of what we did in the past made sense in the present. We just need to figure out what works and keep our normal safewords."

"I... don't know if could have listened to it." She admitted. "I really wanted to own you."

"And I don't think I could have gone a day without wanking when I was fifteen. Things change as we mature. And I don't think today is going to be how it always will be in the future."

Liz bit her lip and nodded. After a few moments, she asked. "You want to go another round? That was... really great."

Daniel laughed, and nodded. "I'll go as many rounds as you want. And I'll even teach you to be better at fighting."

The two got up, and got back into their respective combat stances. Then went at each other again. And again. And again. Each time, learning how strong their bodies were, how much they could take, what would finally push it over the edge, and how to actually fight. It was... weirdly relaxing, almost mindless, both of them playing off each other and learning together, their subconscious fears not sparking as hard with each bout, getting used to each other's scent and strength.

Finally, they both collapsed, covered in sweat and mud, both grinning like idiots, their muscles burning pleasantly. Daniel had squeaked out wins most of the time, years of street fighting carrying over well, but it'd generally been close.

"Alright, one more. I'm feeling it this time." Liz said, getting to her feet, and squaring off.

Daniel did the same, moving into his bare knuckle boxer's crouch.

The slowly circled each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move. This time, Daniel moved in, throwing a feint at her shoulder. Liz took it, jarring Daniel, and punched him back, hitting him in the ribs. He grunted, grinning again, and kept up the assault, forcing Liz back. She tried to stand her ground, starting to punch towards his head, when he lunged for her legs, getting underneath her guard and managing to hook an arm. He pushed forward, sending Liz off balance, onto the ground.

She tried to catch herself, and recovered, grabbing onto Daniel's legs, as he started to turn around, trying to get into a dominant position. They froze, throbbing horsecocks bare inches away from their heads, their sweaty musk filling the heads. Their mutual pause stretched from a second to two, to three, their aroused scents slowly pushing any thought of fighting out of their mind.

Liz slowly started nuzzling Daniel's shaft, her hand playing with his bulging sack, noticing that he was dripping from his new slit. She ran her other hand down his taut stomach, along his shaft, unable to believe how massive he'd gotten.

Daniel, for his part was playing with her two hand long shaft. It was... intimidating big, to be honest. Always feels longer when you're nuzzling the cock, wondering how much you can swallow. Certainly enough to give him trouble. Still... he gently licked it, the taste of sweat and musk intensifying and flooding his head. He moaned, his cock jumping, and he kept licking, feeling Liz's legs twitch around his head, her new balls practically churning in his hands.

Liz shuttered, her cock dominating her mind. She reached around Daniel's massive balls, and started tracing his new slit. She could feel him tense each time she got close to his clit, and she backed off. He stopped sucking and playing as well, looking down at her in confusion. "You want to try something new?" She asked, smiling, cheeks red with lust.

Daniel nodded eagerly, and rolled over, shivering with excitement. Liz turned around, looking at her husband against the leaves. Massive cock nearly touching his chest, balls churning in their sack, won multiple fights against her. She was, somehow, confident that no other Amazon would allow themselves to be taken in his place.

She slowly crawled up his body, kissing here, licking there, enjoying their proximity, as her cock started to dribble precum. Daniel reached down and pulled his balls out of the way, allowing her blunt head to press against his lips.

"I love you." She said, gently kissing him. He kissed back. It was a moment of normalcy. Then Daniel pressed his body against his wife, both of their breasts enveloping his cock, their abs pressing hard into the warm throbbing shaft.

"Take me." He demanded, pressing against her cock, their juices already intermingling. She did, slowly pressing in, her ridged head parting his lips and slipping inside.

Daniel's warm tunnel enveloped her cock, and they shuttered together at the new sensation.

"Fuck... you're so tight." Liz said, as Daniel gasped, his new slit stretching around his wife's cock.

"You're just right." Daniel said, taking deep breaths as he tried to relax. "Fuck... we're perfect for each other, aren't we? You can take this, and it'll be filling. I can take you, and it'll be the biggest thing I've ever felt."

Liz didn't respond, instead slowly pushing in, giving Daniel time to get adjusted. He gasped and wriggled, eyes widening as they reached the medial ring. She paused again, and started pressing, as Daniel pressed back, grinding her clit into Liz's shaft. She was taking deep breaths, her abs clenched, already feeling her balls ready to unload.

Daniel felt like he could keep going, and started thrusting back, pushing enthusiastically until the ring slipped in and Liz froze. "...fuck..." she moaned, her balls pulling up, and Daniel felt her unload, filling him with blast after blast of potent cum. She shuttered against him, then looked up, nearly tearful. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold back..."

Daniel stroked her hair. "When have we ever stopped after the first round?" He tensed his new muscles, and started trying to milk her, clamping down as hard as he could.

Her eyes went wide, and she groaned, her cock not softening in the slightest. She started thrusting again, slowly picking up speed, her cock eager to unload again.

Daniel felt the pleasure building and intensifying, not quite like how he used to cum, slower, more... broad. He could feel the thrusting hitting his prostate, causing his cock to leak pre and cloudy liquid over the two of them, the three different orgasms all building subtly differently, aided by the chemical joy slowly spreading from his core. It was different this time, not nearly as intoxicating, not as overwhelming, but it still stroked his need to fuck and be fucked.

Liz reached a steady rate, her cock pumping her cum deeper into Daniel's tunnel, her balls slapping against her mate's ass. Daniel felt his own orgasms building rapidly, enjoying his wife's assault, panting and moaning in time with her thrusts. Soon, it crested, and he clamped down on her cock, his own unloading and spraying their fronts with sweet smelling jizz. It blasted pump after pump, nearly as much as they'd gotten from Sin, thoroughly coating the two of them in thick potent seed.

They paused for a moment, shuttering as the chemicals worked their way into their skin, then picked up the pace once more, everything, their love, the chemicals, and their aching need, pushing them to continue fucking, slickly sliding across each other, hyperaware of the hot, muscular stud they were married to. It continued late into the night, until they collapsed into each other's arms, blissful smiles and ropes of cum adorning their faces.

12